Vicki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That's actually a very good idea Vicki - I'm sure you have something appropriate that I could use.'

'In the top drawer of the cabinet.' she said, indicating the chest of drawers where, sure enough I found several coils of cord similar to that on the curtains, each already having slip-knot loops at each end.

'And the camera, where is that?'

'Next drawer down.' she answered quietly, realising that I was actually going ahead with her idea.

With camera in one hand and the cords in the other I stood there, looking down at her for several minutes as I planned just how to go about it. Having made up my mind I dropped the things on the end of the bed and leaning up over her, said.

'The outfit is very sexy Vicki - but I think you'll look even more exciting without the panties. Just lift yourself up a bit while I take them off.'

The feel of the warm softness of her skin and, as I slipped the tiny g-string from her, the sight of her crinkly haired mound and the inviting slit below set my blood racing and I couldn't resist lowering my head to kiss her there, lightly flicking my tongue down through the hairs, tasting the moist, softly folded outer lips beneath it. I was tempted to continue, my cock almost demanded it - but, remembering Vicki's lessons, I resisted, opting for anticipation rather than immediate gratification.

Starting with her arms, I slipped a looped cord over each wrist and tied the other ends to the bed head, the size of the bed making it possible to spread her arms wide apart. Before starting on her feet I took two of the pillows and, lifting her, slipped one under her head and shoulders, the other, under her buttocks - there were enough cords for me to use two on each ankle, one to spread her legs wide apart, the other, when I had bent her knees, to draw her feet up towards her body. So that when I had finished she lay there, her sex thrust upwards by the pillow, her bent legs spread wide open, her sex fully exposed and unprotected.

It was obvious that all this had aroused Vicki as well as myself, her nipples were a darker shade and more pointy than they had been before and I knew that the drops of moisture that now clung to her puffy pussy-lips hadn't come from my brief kisses.

But I hadn't finished with her yet!

Going through to the kitchen I found the tray I had used the night before and one of the larger candles from the lounge room. When I returned with them Vicki didn't say a word but I saw the questioning look in her eyes and a flicker of apprehension when I eased the tray beneath her bottom and then lit the candle. Using a few drops of molten wax I stuck the candle to the tray, angling it away from her body but resting the base of it tight up against her sex. When I was sure the candle was set firmly I stepped back to look at the result.

From the end of the bed the sight was bizarre but arousing - Vicki's helpless body spread out across the bed, the candle flickering above her pussy like a beacon.

I took my time undressing, seeing her eyes focussed on my crotch all the time it took me to unbutton, remove and then carefully fold my shirt over the back of a chair - take off and place tidily on the floor beneath it my shoes and socks - get out of and then find a hanger for my trousers - finally, turning my back on her to slip off my pants and place them on my shirt. As I turned back to her, my cock long, hard and jutting semi-vertically from me, I saw her eyes widen and then that she moistened her lips involuntarily as I took it lightly in one hand and, as I stared down at her spread-eagled body, began to slowly masturbate myself.

I tried to imagine how it must feel for her, the combination of cords and lighted candle between her thighs making it impossible for her to move too much. The cool hardness of the wax pressing against her sex, perhaps imagining she could feel the warmth of the flame on her belly and thighs. Seeing my fully erect cock growing even bigger as my hand slowly stroked up and down the shaft.

I continued on for several minutes, feeling the slow rise beginning deep inside me as the sight of her and what I was doing to myself aroused me even more. Then, abruptly I stopped and, as I turned to leave the room said. 'I'll go and do the washing-up Vicki. I'll come back and take the pictures in a little while.'

She didn't make a sound but as they flicked anxiously down at the candle and then quickly back up into mine I saw reflected in her eyes, an apprehensive look, close to actual fear. But without a backward glance, I turned off the switch and closed the door behind me, leaving her there with only the light of the flickering flame above her sex.

I was as good as my word, I did the washing-up and tidied away the things in the kitchen, taking my time, even stopping for a cigarette and another glass of wine, from time to time stroking my cock unnecessarily, keeping it at full stretch. I was waiting - and wasn't disappointed, soon after I had finished everything there was to be done I heard her call out for me and noted the anxious note in her voice. I waited a few more minutes, she called again - louder this time, more anxious. I still waited. Another call, this time one that broke with the hint of rising panic. At that, after a quick trip to the refrigerator, I went to her.

Without turning on the light I resumed my place at the foot of the bed, the candle had burned lower of course but I could see that she was still in no danger, it was just that from the angle from which she was looking it appeared to have burned down to be almost level with her pubic hair and undoubtedly the warmth from it on her skin was now more intense.

I did what she had suggested I do, I took some pictures of her - then, having put the camera aside, I eased the tray from under her and as I put it down on the floor beside the bed with one hand, slipped the other up between her thighs.

She shrieked!

Her anxiously confused brain had registered the coldness of the ice cube - as fire. But then, as she sobbed, I lowered my head between her tightly flexed thighs and began to gently lick and suck her sex.

The tension that had built during the time I had left her alone with her growing fear now fuelled her response to my stimulation and after only a short time I felt her urgently thrusting herself up at me - it was only then that I finally let my tongue slip up and over the hard ridge of her inflamed clitoris. It took only half a dozen flicks to get her off, her semi-helpless body writhing, heaving with the intensity of the pleasure-shocks, her wail of ecstasy reverberating around the room as wave after wave rolled through her entire body and I tasted the sudden flow of her juices that filled my mouth as I continued to suck her.

I continued until her climax was completely exhausted and she lay limply on the bed, then I stood, turned on the lights and took several more pictures of her.

Then, while she was still bound to the bed, I fucked her!

And I could tell from her wild reactions that she absolutely loved it!

Later, after we had both recovered from the intensity of the experience and I had brought glasses of wine to refresh us, we sat on the bed - still dressed as we had been, me naked, she in her half-cup bra, suspenders and stockings - and, as we again leafed through her book, she told more about some of her previous experiences. To my amazement I found that in spite of the draining punishment my body had already taken during the day, the combination of the sight of her virtually naked body, our sexually explicit conversation and the erotic pictures we were discussing, seemed to be slowly bringing renewed life back to my cock yet again!

So, later still we made-love once more, more slowly but just as excitingly - but that night, when we were both completely done with each other, as Sue would be home again the following morning I returned upstairs to my own bed - but in spite of that and even as I fell into a totally exhausted sleep I wondered how long it would be before I would be able to again experience Vicki's unique brand of sex. Knowing that the memories of the sensations I had felt during the last two days would draw me back to her again whenever the opportunity arose.

1...345678