Watching Eva from Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm fine with it Josh. We are just trying to help you out seeing you are such a nice guy."

"Well, I...I...I guess so"

"I only ask that you never, ever tell anyone. It has to be our little secret."

Josh replied, "I promise I won't tell anyone."

Jay then told me his wife was waiting for him in the guest bedroom down the hall. I still couldn't believe it until he said, "Go join her Josh. It's okay."

I nervously stood up. This is the moment I've been dreaming of and I was shaking inside. I had fantasized about how I would ravish Eva's body if ever given the chance but now I was almost scared to death. My heart was racing, my whole body shaking, as I started down the hall. I was still in disbelief as I got to the bedroom door and Jay waved me to go in.

As I opened the door, I saw Eva sitting on the bed in her bikini and she welcomed me by saying, "Well there you are. I thought you'd never get here."

She stood up to greet me and my eyes gazed over her body once again. I couldn't believe I was going to get the chance to fuck my fantasy woman. I was even more scared now but she knew I was inexperienced.

"Relax Josh. We've known each other for years and we are going to take our time while I teach you about making love to a woman." All I could do is nod my head. I couldn't even get words out of my mouth.

Eva told me she wanted to start with a simple kiss. As she got closer, she told me to wrap my arms around her waist first. I almost came in my pants as my hands touched the bare skin of her lower back. She put her hands on my shoulders and we turned our heads slightly as our lip touched. My dick immediately got hard. As we kissed, I pulled away so she couldn't feel my erection. Eva told me to relax, that it was a normal reaction. She told me not to press so hard when we kiss, to do it lightly. We embraced again, my erection pressing against my swim trunks and her stomach as we started to kiss. Our lips parted and she told me to do it again but to open my mouth. I listened to my instructor as she pressed her tongue into my mouth. I repeated her tongue action with mine. I was thrilled beyond belief just to be kissing Eva.

Before we kissed again, she told me to begin to fondle her breasts through her bikini top. Wow, the woman I've been dreaming about is telling me to touch her tits. I was more than happy to oblige but apparently I was a little too rough so Eva instructed me to be more gentle and to lightly touch and fondle them. I did as she asked and I heard her begin to moan a little.

"Now slip a hand down my top and touch my bare breast and play with my nipple."

We began to kiss again while I slipped my hand into her top, feeling the soft skin of her right boob and finally touching her nipple that I've only peeked at before. She told me how to pinch it lightly and how to rub my hand over the tip. She then instructed me to untie her top. My hands were shaking and fumbled with the strings until finally I was able to release her top and let it fall to the floor. I almost came again as her breasts and nipples came into view before me. I hands reached for them. I had two handfuls of Eva's tits. I was in Heaven.

"Now just lick my nipples with the tip of tongue and draw them between your lips. That's it Josh, just like that. Now suck on them. Ummm, good boy. Not too hard, now. Use your hand to play with the other breast. Ahhh, yes Josh. Now switch to the other one. Take your time; we have all evening. Suck them for as long as you like. I like having my tits sucked. Oh, that feels so good."

I sucked on her delicious, perky tits for a few minutes. She told me to fondle her ass cheeks and start to rub her pussy as I alternately sucked her tits. She placed her hand over mine and showed just how to touch a woman's pussy through her bikini bottom. I followed every step of her instructions. I was a good student in school and I wanted to learn as much as I could about making love to a woman. Who knows when or if I'd ever get this chance again?

"I want you to untie by bottoms now Josh."

I wasn't as nervous with her bottoms but my heart still raced as I saw them drop to the floor revealing her neatly trimmed pussy to me. I stared for a moment or two, then Eva broke the spell by taking my hand and showing me where to touch her between her legs. At first, I slid my hands along her pussy lips; it was warm and dripping wet. She had me feel her button like clit and moaned in pleasure as she taught me how to touch her there before she let me slip a finger into her pussy. She taught me to finger fuck her while using my thumb to play with her clit. I was so proud to be able to excite such an experienced woman.

I was thinking, "Not only am I fingering a woman but I'm fingering Eva." I've wanted to do this from the first time I saw her naked through her window.

"Now it's time for you to get naked Josh."

I took a step back as Eva pulled down my swim trunks revealing my 9" cock. Just from being in the locker room during gym class, I knew my dick was bigger than most guys but never appreciated how big until Eva said, "Wow Josh, you really are a big boy. It's too bad no woman has had the pleasure of using this before. Well, let's see what we can do about that."

Eva finished pulling my trunks down while getting on her knees, tossing them to the side. She wrapped her hands around my dick and began to stroke me. I felt the cum building in my balls but I was trying to hold off. Then she knelt on the floor, leaned forward and started to suck my dick. Her lips felt so good. Her head bobbed as her tongue swirled around me. My goodness did this feel good; much better than my hand. I was finally getting my first blow job but I didn't think I could hold off for much longer and I really wanted to fuck Eva.

I started fucking her mouth in rhythm to her head bobbing. She had my entire dick in her mouth now. She was an expert cocksucker and she was giving me my first blow job. I'll never forget the sight of Eva's lips wrapped around my dick as her head bobbed; her long light brown hair tucked neatly behind her ear; her hand gently massaging my balls.

I tried not to cum too soon but I couldn't hold back any longer and I warned her, "I'm going to cum."

I tried to pull out of her mouth but Eva grabbed my ass with both her hands and pulled me back as she swallowed my cock. My cum started to leak out, just a few drops at first. Then I shot a huge load into her mouth and I heard her moan with pleasure as I grunted. I moaned louder as I kept shooting cum down her throat. It had been building all day from watching Eva, checking out her ass, looking down her shirt, seeing her bikini top come off and her sex lessons. I don't think I ever came that much before but Eva swallowed it all. I think I was falling in love.

Eva kept jerking my cock as she slowed down on her sucking. She squeezed the last drops of cum from me, licked me clean and said, "Wow Josh that was a huge load of cum. It was delicious too."

"Thank you Eva. You give a great blow job; not that I've had one before but that felt great."

The sight of Eva on her knees with drops of my cum still on her lips, looking up at me as my dick began to relax will forever be embedded in my mind. I had mixed feelings now. I got my first blow job from the most beautiful woman I know but I came before I fucked her. I was kind of disappointed.

I reached for my swim trunks and was starting to put them on when Eva said, "What are you doing? We aren't done yet."

"Oh, I thought, well, I thought it was over."

Eva just smiled, "Oh no. I figured you had a load of cum built up from the way you've been looking at me all day. To be honest, I've been teasing you for a while now and feel I owe you more than that. We're just getting started."

"So you let me see you naked and all."

"Well, Josh, the first time was an accident but it kind of turned me on knowing you were watching me so I kept doing it."

I just smiled hearing that. I wasn't the big pervert I thought I was. I didn't have to hide anymore or feel guilty.

Eva then asked, "Do you want to learn how to eat pussy?"

"Shit yeah," I said with a wide grin. That was an offer I couldn't refuse.

Eva then sat on the edge of the bed with her heels on the edge, her pussy exposed to me and instructed me to get down on my knees. Eva told me to get closer and I obediently complied. She then gave me a quick tour of a woman's pussy, carefully explaining how a woman liked to be touched and licked. I stared at my first close up view of a naked females spread legs. I was then instructed to start finger fucking her again while kissing and licking her thighs. Eva told me I was now ready for the next step and told me to simply explore her with my tongue. I didn't waste any time leaning forward to get my initial taste of pussy. It was an odd taste but not in a bad way, just different. I wanted to explore every inch of her. I was quite anxious and Eva had to tell me to slow down and let my tongue experience each part of her.

She let me explore on my own for a few minutes before giving me detailed instructions on what she liked best. I first fucked her with my tongue before working my way up to her clit, using the widest part to lap her pussy. Eva then told me to flick the tip of my tongue over her clit and moaned in pleasure as I followed her instructions. When she told me to suck on her clit, I could sense she was getting more excited and might be close to an orgasm.

Eva then said, "I'm cumming Josh. Keep sucking my clit. Yes, just like that. Use your tongue too. OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH."

I kept sucking and licking her clit until she told me to stop and stick my tongue back inside her and work my way back up again. I lapped at her hole and could taste more of her juices, then worked my way back up again to begin working on her clit again. I experimented with a combination of licking and sucking until she told me to keep sucking her clit. That brought her to an orgasm last time and I repeated it again. She grabbed my head and rubbed her clit against my tongue as I sucked on it until she was finished cumming. I was so proud that I gave Eva two orgasms.

I stood up with her juices covering on my lips. My dick was hard again which put a smile on Eva's face. She moved to the middle of the bed with her legs open, motioning for me to join her with her index finger. I didn't need any more encouragement. . I got a little nervous again. This was the moment I had dreamed about for years; that moment when I would no longer be a virgin. Not only was I losing my virginity but I was losing it to the woman I fantasized about the most. A lot of guys dream about models or movie stars but Eva was my fantasy woman and my dream was about to come true.

I knelt between Eva's parted legs, her juicy pussy waiting for my cock. She reached for me with her hand, rubbing the head of my dick on her wet pussy then instructing me to put it in. I looked down at her open legs, my cock placed against the opening of her pussy and watched as it entered her. I pushed myself all the way into Eva. I did it. I was about to fuck a woman and no longer have the title of virgin at the age of 19, almost 20. I started to hump on Eva the way I thought about each time I jerked off dreaming of this moment. I was fucking my MILF neighbor.

"Oh fuck me Josh. Your cock is much bigger than Jay's and it feels so good. That's it fuck me harder."

Her words made me move faster, her legs now wrapped around my back fucking me in return. I looked into her eyes then leaned in to kiss her. Her cunt felt so good wrapped around my dick. I couldn't believe how much I was missing all these years. Eva kept telling me how much she loved my big dick and to fuck her harder. She was moaning loudly which drove my passion too. I was making her feel good too.

Eva then told me to lay on my back so she could get on top. I just did what she told me and enjoyed the view looking up at her as she sat down on me and began to ride my cock. Her tits were bouncing in front of me and I reached up to play with them just as she taught me. She leaned forward, presenting me with her tits, so I could suck her nipples as she rode me. I was getting a crash course in sex, a lesson I would remember for the rest of my life. She was doing things with her hips and pussy that only an experienced woman would know how to do and I was loving it. All those times I watched Eva and Jay making love, I was wishing it was me rather than him. My wish was now coming true.

I was disappointed when she climbed off of me but she then bent over with her ass high in the air and told me, "Fuck me from behind Josh. That's my favorite position. I want to feel your big cock doggie style."

My dick, covered in her juices, bobbed in the evening air as I approached her. I reached out to fondle her ass, looking directly at her asshole and pussy. I clumsily poked at her until she reached back to guide my cock into her. I pushed forward again, sinking deep into my fantasy woman's pussy. This position allowed me to hold onto her hips and really fuck her hard. I could hear our skin slapping together as she moved her hips back to meet my thrusts. Her tits swayed as we fucked. I reached around to play with them as she reached back to play with her clit. We were both moaning and grunting as the sounds of our excitement filled the room. I thought I noticed Jay watching us from the guest bathroom but I was too focused on fucking his wife to pay attention.

Our excitement was building as Eva kept encouraging me to "fuck me with your big dick Josh. Oh Josh, I love your cock, harder Josh; harder, I'm going to cum again."

I fucked her faster, my breathing getting faster as Eva began to cum again, "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Fuck me Josh, fuck meeeeeeeee."

Her orgasm drove me to my own as I shot my cum into her juicy pussy. I still had a big load even though I had already cum in her mouth earlier. I kept shooting my sperm deep into her. It was coming from deep within my balls. All that pressure from weeks of watching her parade around her room naked, teasing me outside and watching her and Jay making love was now released. My balls were drained. I had finished fucking my first woman. I was no longer a virgin.

We both collapsed on the bed and were catching our breath when Eva asked, "Well, did you enjoy yourself?"

She was smiling and knew what I was going to say. "That was fantastic, better than I ever dreamed. I can't thank you enough." I gazed over her naked body while not believing my good fortune.

"You were pretty good yourself Josh. You are a quick learner. You've got a good size dick besides. Once word spreads around campus that you are well hung, you shouldn't have a problem with the ladies anymore."

Jay then lightly knocked on the door before he entered. "It looks like I'm just in time for my turn."

Eva opened her legs, my cum dripping from her and replied, "Just in time for sloppy seconds Jay, just how you like it."

I was thinking "Did I just hear that right? He likes sloppy seconds. That means they've done this before. Holy shit. Eva's a slut. They must have had this all planned."

Jay approached the bed after he undressed and fed his half hard cock to Eva. I got a close up view of her giving her husband a blow job and watched her expertly bring him to an erection. He held her head still and fucked her mouth until it was completely buried in her throat. After a few minutes, he climbed between her legs. His cock really was a couple of inches smaller than mine which made me feel much better about myself. Maybe I really could use my size to my advantage. I saw Jay lubricate his dick with my cum oozing out of his wife's cunt before he started to fuck her.

He told Eva, "I love fucking your cum filled, used pussy. Did you enjoy Josh's dick?"

"I loved fucking Josh. His cock is so much bigger than yours. I wish I would have known that before; I would have fucked him sooner. I know how much you love watching me fuck other men Jay. Did you enjoy watching Josh fuck me?"

Jay replied, "Yes Eva. I couldn't wait to come in here."

I was shocked at this conversation. She would have fucked me sooner if she knew I had a big dick? Damn, all this wasted time jerking off. He loves watching her fuck other men; that is super kinky. Not only was I watching a live sex show but I was getting an earful too. Jay was pounding his wife's pussy and it didn't take long before he added his sperm to mine inside his wife. It turns out Eva is a sex machine and she's been living right next door to me all these years.

I didn't want the night to end but unfortunately, it was time to leave. I got dressed, then Eva gave me a long, deep kiss goodnight but broke my heart when she informed me this was going to be a one-time event. She had talked it over with Jay beforehand and while she enjoyed helping me lose my virginity, it was just too close to home to continue it further. I had to say I understood but I was still disappointed. I sort of knew it wasn't a good idea to try to make it a regular thing but a guy could still wish it would happen again.

Over the next few weeks, Eva didn't lift her shades as she got dressed or undressed as often but would occasionally give me a treat. I did start lifting weights with Jay in their garage and began to get some muscles and more confidence that I ever had before. When I would see Eva, I couldn't help but undress her with my eyes and picture her sucking my cock or fucking me. I'm sure she knew what was going through my mind by the way I would stare at her. She would tease me a little making sure to bend over in front of me or give me a peek down her shirt but, for the most part, she was friendly but kept her distance.

I traded my glasses for contact lenses, got a new haircut and started dressing a little more trendy. I think I gained some confidence after getting laid but I also didn't want it to be a one-time occurrence so I knew I had to change. My parents were having a BBQ before they took me back to school and we'd also be celebrating my 20th birthday. They noticed how I had changed in the last month and thought it was only because I was working out with Jay. They suggested I invite them to help celebrate.

Things were quite normal during most of the BBQ. Eva and Jay mingled with our family and friends and seemed to be enjoying themselves. Eva looked stunning as usual in her tank top and shorts. It wasn't very revealing but I knew what was underneath. I knew they had taken their kids to sleep at their grandparent's house so I had an idea. Jay had given me some lessons on women while we were working out these past few weeks and one of his tidbits was if I wanted to get laid, I had to make more of an effort to try. I may not always be successful but it will never happen if you aren't even trying.

I saw Eva alone checking out the deserts so I went over to her and simply asked, "I, um, well, I was wondering if it would it be OK if I came over tonight after everyone leaves?"

She looked at me, puzzled at first, then smiled, "Um, I don't know if that's a good idea Josh."

I was a bit disappointed but then she followed up and said, "Let me ask Jay and see what he says."

There was a glimmer of hope. I watched as Eva went up to Jay and started talking softly to him. I saw him look over at me and I quickly turned away. I was afraid he'd get mad that I basically just asked if I could fuck his wife again. As they talked, I could see Jay shaking his head but Eva kept talking. It appeared as though she was OK with me visiting them but he was reluctant. Eva persisted and I could see Jay contemplating.

I kept thinking, "Please, please say yes. Just one more time. Please," trying to send thoughts to help convince him.

They talked for what seemed like hours but was really only a couple of minutes. Eva started to look annoyed and stared at Jay. I saw him thinking, then he nodded his head and his wife got a big grin on her face and so did I.