Watching Eva from Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva waited a few minutes then approached me. "Jay said you can come over but this is definitely the last time. It's our birthday present to you."

"I understand Eva. I really appreciate it. Thank you."

I was very calm on the outside but inside I was thinking, "Hot damn. I'm going to get laid again tonight."

Now, I couldn't wait for everyone to leave. I was getting anxious but I couldn't be rude and throw them out. Finally, people started to leave but a few lingered. Then an hour later, everyone was finally gone and my parents said they were going to go to bed early. I waited about 30 minutes before I went next door with a present I had for Eva. When Eva opened the door she asked me what was in the bag but I told her it was a surprise.

When we were inside, Jay greeted me with a beer and we sat around chatting for a little while. There was an unspoken expectation of what was going to transpire but no one really stated the obvious. Eva said she couldn't wait to see what was in the bag and I blushed as I handed it to her. She thanked me and gave me a little peck on the cheek before sitting down and taking a gift wrapped box out of the bag.

She slowly unwrapped it and lifted off the top of the box before grinning widely and saying, "Why thank you Josh. This looks really nice."

Jay inquired, "What is it dear?"

Eva then proceeded to lift a black lace bra, with matching garter belt, thong and stockings out of the box to show Jay. He just smiled and shook his head as I blushed even more.

Eva then asked, "Would you like me to put this on now Josh?"

"Yes, Eva, I would like that."

Eva looked at Jay and he nodded his approval. She took the box and left Jay and I alone.

I told Jay, "I hope you aren't mad but I kind of took your advice to at least try to have sex."

Jay laughed a little and responded, "That's the funny part Josh. When I gave you that advice I didn't expect you to try it out on my wife. But, as you can see, it was good advice because it worked."

"I wanted to give Eva the present even if I couldn't come over, kind of like a 'thank you' for all she did for me."

Jay understood and we talked more while waiting for Eva to return which seemed like a long time. When she asked if we were ready for her, Jay told her we were more than ready. It may have taken her some time but it was well worth the wait. When Eva started to come down the stairs, I could see her 5" black heels and stocking covered long, firm legs first. Gradually, more of her body came into view as we saw the bare skin of her thighs and ass perfectly framed by the lace of her stockings and garter, her pussy covered by the thong. Her firm stomach led to her lace bra. She had put on some makeup and her long light brown hair was held back in a ponytail. I immediately got hard.

Jay said, "You look good enough to eat," while flashing a sly grin.

I was almost speechless but found the strength to utter, "You are gorgeous."

Eva paraded around the living room like a fashion model on a runway. Our eyes followed her every step. My eyes kept gazing from her perfectly manicured toes, encased by the nylon fabric of her stockings, to her black heels, her long legs and supple body. I couldn't wait to fondle her ass again and play with her nipples. She walked right in front of me, giving me a close up view of her in the lingerie; I didn't know where to look so I kept scanning her lovely, half naked body.

She placed her foot between my legs and ran her hands over the stockings and said, "Oh Josh, these stockings are so nice. Would you like to see for yourself?"

I just nodded as I ran my hands over her leg to feel the softness of the nylon fabric while staring at her crotch. At times, my hand would extend up beyond the nylon to touch the bare skin of Eva's thigh, my fingers gently brushing up against her thong. She then invited me to stand up to feel the lace of her bra. I looked into her eyes as I fondled her tits. I felt embolden as I lifted my hands to Jay's wife's shoulders and pulled her in closely in order to kiss her.

Our tongues explored each other's mouths as we kissed. My hands now roaming freely over her body; first down to fondle her ass, then up to her breasts again before finding their way down across her bare stomach to rub her through her thong. Eva moaned softly has my fingers massaged her pussy through the soft material. She guided my hand to where it felt best. I was going to get another sexual lesson before I was to be left on my own back at school. I found it odd that Jay had no problem sharing his wife with me but I wasn't going to question it. He seemed to like watching us but I didn't care as long as I could play with his wife.

We made out for a few minutes before Eva asked, "Would you gentlemen like to go into the guest room?"

Jay and I didn't have to be asked twice. Eva took me by the hand and led us down the hallway to the room where I lost my virginity. Her ass looked so lovely walking down the hall with her heels helping to give it an extra twitch. We could hear the sound of her high heels clicking against the hardwood floor as we followed behind her. Eva's long legs were stunning in the garter and stockings. Once in the room, we both embraced again with Eva helping me to get naked. I knew she wanted to fuck my big, young dick again and I wanted it happen myself. Her hand went right between my legs fondling my heavy balls and stroking my big dick as we kissed. My hands reached back and began to fumble with her bra snaps but I was too inexperienced to remove it so Eva had to help me. I then began to peel off her bra, exposing her tits and I wasted no time covering her nipples with my mouth.

I wasn't as nervous this time, as I alternately sucked and licked each breast while fondling Eva's ass. We kissed again as my fingers roamed between her legs. We were both breathing heavy as we embraced. Eva commented on my new found muscles, running her hands over my chest and arms and how different I looked without my glasses. I lead her over to the bed and Eva laid back opening her legs. I pulled her thong to the side and began to eat her pussy. Eva had to remind me to slow down a little and take my time. She guided me to what felt good and I responded to her instructions. I hoped I could put my refresher sex instructions to good use once I got back to school.

I was running my hands over Eva's stockinged legs as I ate her pussy. I had been fantasizing about doing this when I bought her the lingerie. Her hips were now moving as I licked her pussy, rubbing herself against my tongue. It's a special feeling having her husband watching me with my head between his wife's legs, licking her, tasting her juices and getting her ready so I could fuck her. She began to cum when I started to suck on her clit and I lapped up her juices like I was addicted to the nectar of a woman's orgasm. I was gaining confidence as I knew I was pleasing an experienced older woman.

I climbed onto the bed and fed Eva my cock which she gobbled up like a true slut. I held her head as I started to fuck her mouth, pushing my dick entirely into her throat. Boy, do I love watching Eva suck my dick and she's darn good at it too. Jay seemed to enjoy watching my dick slide between his wife's lips. I was starting to enjoy being watched too. At first, it was kind of weird but now I wanted him to see what I was doing to his wife. I then withdrew from her mouth, repositioned her on the bed and climbed between her legs, gazing at her glistening pussy before presenting my cock at the entrance.

Eva asked me, "Have you been dreaming about this pussy Josh? Have you jerked off thinking about fucking me again?"

I responded, "I think about that night we had all the time. I've jerked off almost every day thinking of you. I'm so glad you let me come over tonight. I wanted to fuck you one more time before I went back to school."

I then pushed my dick entirely into Eva as she moaned loudly telling me, "I've wanted your big dick in me again too Josh. You are bigger than Jay and I've been thinking about you too."

I don't know if she was telling me this to build my confidence but I wished she would have told me sooner so we could have gotten together a few more times. I had her put her legs over my shoulders so I could drive my cock deeper into her and began to thrust faster and harder. I was really banging her good. I was rubbing her legs and feet as I humped Jay's wife. Eva's tits were bouncing as I plunged into her again and again. I looked down to watch my dick penetrate her cunt. I had much more confidence this time and was taking more control of the situation. Eva took my innocence and I wanted to show her what a great teacher she was.

I then leaned in to kiss Eva and suck on her tits. Then I whispered to, "Can I cum on your face?"

Eva nodded her approval which drove me to fuck her harder then I announced my pending orgasm. I thrust a couple of more times before I pulled out as Eva raised up on her elbows. I got closer to her head, stroking my cock and let loose a wad of sperm onto Jay's wife's face. Some landed in her open mouth but the rest hit her cheek and chin. I unloaded a few more shots of cum that Eva tried to lick up or swallow but still some landed on her forehead and hair while others covered her cheeks and chin. I finished up by shooting some sperm in her pussy too. Eva has a way of using her muscles to milk a cock dry and I wanted to enjoy that feeling again. She looked lovely with my cum dripping down her face; another fantasy fulfilled.

By this time Jay had taken off his clothes and I noticed he was taking some pictures and video of us locked in our lovers embrace. After I withdrew from between Eva's legs, he quickly replaced me and started to fuck her. He stared into her cum covered face and thrust into her; she looked beautiful covered with my seed. She surprised me by pulling his head to her and forcing her tongue into his mouth. I watched as he tasted my cum on his wife's lips and tongue. He tried to pull away but she had a firm grip on him. She finally let go and I could see some of my cum on his face too.

Eva begged Jay to fuck her from behind so he complied with her wish. Looking down over her lovely ass and pussy, he started lick both her holes. He swabbed his tongue over her juicy pussy before moving up to lick her beautiful puckered asshole. He then held her ass tight and plunged his dick into her again; fucking her hard before Jay came in his wife, shooting sperm from deep within his balls.

The three of us laid on the bed for a few minutes before Eva got up to wipe off her face and brought towels for us to clean up too. We decided to go back into the family room to get another drink and recuperate as none of us thought the night was going to end there. It was a little weird sitting around naked with Jay and his wife after we both just fucked her. She had taken off her thong and just had the garter belt and stockings on per my request.

This was my going away/birthday party so I began to wonder what or if I should tell my friends anything. While it was supposed to be a secret, it would be hard for a guy not to brag about his first piece of ass and then keep a quiet about tonight too. I wondered if anyone would even believe me.

As we were drinking again, Eva asked me if there was anything sexual I was still curious about. I wanted to say something but was afraid to.

Eva told me, "Josh, after all we've done together, you can tell us if you're curious about something. Don't be afraid."

I responded, "Well there is something but..." I didn't finish.

"Well, what is it?" Eva responded.

"Well, I'm a little curious about, um, you know, uh...anal sex" and I began to blush.

Eva just looked at Jay then told me, "You don't have to be afraid to talk about anal sex. Jay and I have done it before."

Jay told me, "Yeah, Josh. Anal sex is great."

Eva then asked me a question that didn't have to be asked, "Would you like to fuck my ass Josh?"

I looked up at her with a wide grin, "C-c-can I? I would love too."

Eva responded, "Of course we can do it. It will be like a birthday present."

Her positive response got a rise out of me as my dick started to get hard again. Eva walked over to me and bent over a little, just enough so I could see her asshole. She then spread her cheeks and teasingly asked me, "Is this where you want to stick your dick? Uh Josh? Have you been fantasizing about fucking my ass? Well, we'll just see if we can make that fantasy come true."

My dick was growing harder as I reached out to grab Eva's ass and play with it. Eva then told us, "I think he's ready to go back into the bedroom."

"Well, let's go" Jay said and I quickly agreed.

We followed Eva down the hall one more time focusing even more on her swaying ass. We took turns giving her playful spanks as she walked. When we got into the bedroom, I said I had one more request. I figured Eva was being so willing, I might as well ask.

"What's that Josh?" Eva asked.

I blushed again, looked at the floor and asked, "Can I spank your butt a little?"

"Oh, you kinky young man. I enjoy a little spanking Josh. If you spank me too hard, I'll let you know."

I was thinking that I'm such a lucky kid to have an experienced teacher to give me lessons in sex. Jay told me he would show me what Eva likes, then let me do it. Jay embraced and kissed his wife first, fondling her to help turn her on. He told her what a naughty woman she was for teasing me the way she has and for being such a whore. She apologized for being such a dirty slut and said she knew she would have to be punished. Jay told her she indeed needed to learn a lesson and called her over to stand at his side while he sat on the edge of the bed. I looked on in awe.

I sat down next to Jay on the bed and watched his every move. He told Eva that a naughty women needed a good spanking and instructed her to bend over his knee and she readily obeyed. Her ass was now exposed to both Jay and I. He then gave Eva the standard line that this was going to hurt him more than her but she had to learn her lesson for being such a whore. She nodded in agreement. Jay placed his left hand on the small of her back, raised his right hand and brought it down quickly onto her left cheek. The crack of his hand smacking her butt echoed in the room. He raised his hand again and brought it down on her right cheek calling her a dirty whore.

Jay told me that Eva likes to be called dirty names during sex but not all women do, so I needed to be careful with someone else. He spanked Eva a few more times and her ass got red with his hand prints leaving their mark. Between each spank, he rubbed her cheeks softly. He gave her 10 smacks on her butt, then inserted his finger into her pussy as we watched her squirm in pleasure so we knew she was enjoying it.

Jay instructed her to now bend over my knee. She stood up, turned around and bent over in my lap, my hard cock pressing against her belly. I studied her ass and exposed cunt lips before raising my hand and bringing it down to a loud smack. I rubbed her ass as Jay did before spanking her again. I followed his lead and called her a whore for teasing me so mercilessly over the past few months. Smack. I told her only a slut would tease me like that and then let me fuck her. Smack. I told her she gave a great blow job like a cocksucking whore. Smack. I was really getting into it.

I then started to finger Eva's pussy, making her squirm in my lap as my dick pressed against her. Jay left for a moment to retrieve some lube from the bathroom and when he returned, Eva was standing in front of us rubbing her red butt. She told me she needed to feel my dick in her pussy before anything else and she climbed onto the bed, getting on all fours, offering her pussy to me again. I climbed behind her and began to fuck Jay's wife again.

Jay joined us on the bed and placed some lube on Eva's asshole while she was servicing me. He told me the secret to anal sex is plenty of lube. He began to finger fuck his wife's ass then asked me to help get her ready to be sodomized. He poured more lube onto her ass and I began to finger her butt as I continued to fuck her. I was fascinated with her ass as I watched my finger push in and out. Jay gave me more lube and told me to use two fingers now. Jay seemed to enjoy letting me help prepare his wife's ass so I could lose another part of what was left of my innocence.

Now that Eva was properly prepared he told me she was ready. I withdrew from Eva's pussy, my dick covered with her juices. I lubed up my cock before approaching her ass. Jay told me to go slow as I pushed against her anus. Eva pushed back against me while I pushed forward. The head entered her butt hole. Eva reminded me to go slow as I had a pretty big dick. I struggled a bit then pushed harder, sinking almost a third of my dick into Eva's ass. I had my dick in my first piece of ass. Another milestone achieved.

Eva gave me a reminder, "Whoa, now go slow Josh."

I gracefully apologized and let Eva control the penetration before my hips started moving back and forth. I moaned as I began to fuck my first tight asshole while holding firmly onto Eva's cheeks. In my wildest dreams I couldn't have ever imagined this would ever happen. I was rocking back and forth driving deeper with each thrust until I was balls deep in Eva's ass. Jay was watching me as I was sodomizing his wife and he seemed to be loving every second of it. I thought it was strange but I wasn't going to question my good fortune.

Jay watched as my cock moved in and out of Eva's butt. I kept telling her what a nice ass she had and how I dreamed of fucking it someday but never imagined I would ever get the chance. Now my dream was coming true as my dick was engulfed by Jay's wife's beautiful, tight asshole. Eva was squeezing her ass tight around then releasing my cock that was fucking her. Jay watched as I humped on his wife. I began to move my hips faster and was really giving Eva's ass a good pounding.

Eva encouraged me further, "Ohh, fuck my ass Josh. Give me more of that big cock of yours."

I took a lesson from Jay and started calling Eva dirty names. "You are such a whore. I wish I would have known before how slutty you were. I would have tried to fuck you sooner you whore"

"That's right Josh, I'm a fucking whore. I would have fucked you sooner if Jay would have let me."

That drove her wild and her hips were pushing back harder against me as I started moving my hips faster too. Eva begged for Jay's dick so he presented his now hard member to her lips which she immediately sucked deep.

She sucked him for a few minutes before telling him, "You know what I want now Jay."

He knew exactly what she wanted and told me to withdraw from her ass for a minute. I was confused but followed Jay's instruction. He laid down as Eva quickly straddled him and sank his cock into her pussy and rode it for a little while.

She then told me, "OK, now you can take my ass again."

Eva stopped riding her husband long enough for me to penetrate her from behind again. Jay explained to me how Eva just loves double penetration. I still had a hard time picturing Eva fucking other men but I was happy I could be one of them. It didn't take long before we found our rhythm. I could feel Jay's cock each time I drove deep into Eva's butt. This is one party I won't forget and it made me realize how much of a slut Eva really was. The three of us fucked for a while. Jay told me he likes pleasing his wife and even if that means getting the help of another man. I loved watching the look of pleasure on Eva's face as she was being fucked by the two of us or should I say, as she was fucking us. I've heard guys talk about wanting to be in a threesome and here I was actually doing it.