Watching Eva from Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At one point Jay looked up at Eva and said, "All that is missing is a dick in your mouth."

"I would love doing that again Jay. You know how much I enjoyed it last time."

I looked at Jay and said, "Again? Eva's fucked three guys at once before? She really is a whore isn't she?"

He replied, "Yes Josh, Eva really is a whore. Remember, it's our little secret too."

That just made me fuck her ass harder as I started playing with Eva's tits while deep in her butt. I told her was about to cum but Eva started cumming first which triggered my own orgasm, lunging deep into her bowels, releasing my sperm as she had her orgasm. Eva collapsed on the bed with me still in her. I gave her ass a few more thrust before withdrawing. Jay lubed up his dick and approached his wife's ass, spreading her cheeks to reveal an anal cream pie. He used my cum as additional lube as he got sloppy seconds in her ass. She must have been pretty loose after taking a bigger cock before he got his turn. It didn't take Jay long to cum and he released his load into her too.

We were all pretty exhausted by that time and disappointed that the evening was over. I got dressed but before I left, Eva presented me with her cum stained thong as a remembrance of our summer of fun. I left no longer a virgin and a much more confident young man. Hopefully, I would have more sexual encounters at school this year but I wondered what would happen when I came back for winter break. While Jay was reluctant to have Eva get involved with their neighbor, he admitted that having a young, big dick right next door was kind of convenient. He was still a little concerned that I would reveal our secret relationship but, for him, the gamble was well worth it.

While both Jay and Eva told me this would be the last time we would party together, that doesn't mean I wouldn't try again. I was looking forward to this next semester and putting into practice all that I learned from my hot neighbor but that wouldn't necessarily stop me from trying to fuck her again.