All Comments on 'Watching My Wife'

by KingofCucks

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Stupid

Title says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
sad

very sad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Cuck? Hell no!

This joker is a full on fag. Nothing wrong with being queer, but why not be a man and admit it? That way, everyone can get what they want. She gets a real man and...well, so does he.

lovetolick7lovetolick7almost 14 years ago
Not bad not bad!

Good story,I liked it. I have shared my wife in real life and I enjoy reading others thoughts and fantasies. I feel those who do not like this theme should be reading something else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Crap

Sick and insane.

withmyfeetupwithmyfeetupalmost 14 years ago
Right on the mark.

Well written and very realistic. I share my wife and these are the feelings and experiences that most cucks can identify with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Gross.

I like stories where the guy watches another guy fuck his wife, and I especially like it when the guy is a lot bigger and fucks the wife a whole lot better because of how big he is. But, I do not like the humiliation most cuck seem to want to put in their stories. Nor do I like the gay garbage.

I like the stories where there is still a lot of respect between the husband and wife, and this is just something they do together to add spice to their sex life. The guy they pick is bigger and fucks the wife like she has never been fucked before. But the other guy is never more than a respectful guest in the bedroom...not the a dominant or disrespectful jerk. The wife wouldn't put up with it.

When the wife is fucking the other guy, she does describe to the husband how much deeper the guy goes, how much more he stretches her, how much fuller she feels, how much better it feels, etc... but it isn't to be disrespectful, it is just honesty of how it feels and an intimate sharing of the experience. At the same time, the husband gets to watch up close and personal how much more animated and intense his wife's reactions are to the other guy's bigger cock.

But through the whole thing, the other guy is just like a friend that is helping them fulfill a fantasy, is never disrespectful and knows his place...he is not one of the power players in the relationship. When all is said and done, it will be just the husband and wife again. This basically describes more of a hotwife story.

I also agree with the other guy who said your character is full on gay. No straight man who respects himself is going to kiss his wife when she has a mouth full of another guy's cum. It seems like these cuck stories are really about scared gay men who have never tried being gay but desperately want to be the bitch to a superior male.

Sick. Just sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Frustrated Gay confessions?

Perhaps you should invest in big dildos, to suit your relationship with your wife? Then you could both experience the joy of being thoroughly fulfilled! My husband loves nothing better than turgid hot flesh, himself! -Anal sex is the way to go! A woman that can't admit to sensual anal desires, simply hasn't tried it! You've gone this far, so why not give each other a real thrill?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
i laugh

i laugh at all the assholes who brag about sharing their wife your not sharing her you idiots, she is doinfg what she wants and you have no say in it so please do what you want just don't act like you have a say because nobody cares what you want.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Why Can't I Have A Little Fag With A Hot Wife

Move in next door to me, I'd fuck her and let you watch, on your birthday, little man, than you could blow out my big candle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
How Sickly Sad

There is a Fetish Section which is where a less than a man wants to watch the mother of his? children fuck other but real men - you know some pimp his wife can respect.<P>

Now you have told us that you have no real life as you don't respect yourself therefore no one else could respect you either - certainly not your mother or father or god forbid children, friends, relatives, neighbors, or almost any other human who has purpose in life and humanity.<P>

How sickly sad you are self cuckster.

KingofCucksKingofCucksalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Thank you for all of your comments

I was told to expect a lot of what I received in the way of comments, and while I confess that it puzzles me why somebody would read a story that is plainly titled by an author whose name spells out what he is and who gives the reader full disclosure about what the story involves before it begins, I do thank you for reading it and taking the time to comment.

As for the attempts at insulting me, for the record I am not gay but freely admit to being a bisexual. That means I enjoy sex with my wife and with men. I understand that bothers some people, but I revel in being able to enjoy going down on men and my wife, and I enjoy it all.

There is nothing degrading or humilating about our relationships, by the way. Neither Lisa or I would tolerate it. We love each other, and while she gives her body to other men in my presence and with my consent, her heart belongs to me.

There is nothing humilating about having a small penis or being awed and attracted to well-endowed men. A lot of guys probably are envious of my car and house. That doesn't make them any less of a man.

There will be more stories from me, in the same vein. Future stories will have me taking a more active role, so if you found the suggested homosexual tone of this one bothersome, you won't like the rest of them either. Thanks again to all.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 14 years ago
Great Story!

WOW, I can not beleive how similar your story is to my first cuckold experience 14 years ago. He was also 5" and 50lbs. over me, and had my wife screaming in passion like I had never heard or seen before. I remember her moaning "Sooo Big...So.. Big" as he pounded her. Like your story, this guy fucked her for hours and she came more that one afternoon and night than she had in the previous year with me.

We both knew from that moment on I was a cuckold as she could not live without a real man, and I could not deny her such pleasure that I could not give her.

Still happily married and loving the cuckold lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yup....I just don't understand it...

I view the negative comments of a certain kind like the bathroom tap dancing political figures or some of the guys I used to work with that hated the gay flight attendants. Something else going on there and they need to visit a shrink.

Good read, hope you write more and ignore the idiots. Why read and post comments on a genre you claim to dislike...

To all the smirking chimps that claim to hate this genre. Maybe you are one sick puppy rather than the author or the other readers being the sicko. I don't read genres that don't interest me and I don't try to show how insecure I am by trying to point out other people's problems...while showing my own.

Good luck and good writing in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Didn't read your story.

But because you delude yourself that your whore/slut/bitch wife loves you this story and your other story both got 1 stars. Just a piece of advice why out a GAY/ bisexual story in the LW section? That seems strange to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Well expressed

Your story expresses well the feeling of being a cuckold, and is generally very well written. Please do not listen to the homophobes, whose only pleasure seems to be in reading stories they know they will not approve of, and then slating them. My wife and I have a similar loving relationship to your own, and enjoy the company of other men in our bed. I am also bisexual, and love watching her with well endowed men, and joining in whenever they are comfortable with it.

threeinchthreeinchalmost 14 years ago
Great writing, please post more.

Don't worry about the haters, there are lots of other stories to read.

It's true most Bulls will not allow the cuck to touch them, Bryan was lucky to be in the room.

I'm glad Lisa could be fullfilled by the Bull's man cock, wives deserve real cocks not their husband's tiny dicklets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
hehe , you funny little bitch

wanting to suck the dude's dick , not gay at all , what were we thinking!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
as a fellow cuck....i liked it very much

there's nothing better than watching a well hung man fuck my petite horny wife...except me cleaning up their mess with my mouth afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Terrific cuckold story.

Keep writing. I have been there. Nothing like watching the wife with a big cocked guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story

One of the best and most erotic storis I have ever read. Thank you.

I would love to hear part II where Lisa surrenders her ass to her lover!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing

Please keep writing more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Maybe you cuck writers need

to petition Literotica to give you a category. Would help your kind find each other. As for me, didn't read it, don't find this subject matter erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Delicious & Delightful

This highly erotic series of tales could only become more delightful if little hubby were denied access to his wife by this domineering black bull. Hubby would find himself relegated to being a voyeur with clean-up duties. This cuckold voyeur husband could only watch his gorgeous bride be taken from him by a well endowed stud. Hubby could concentrate on buying his sexy younger wife an assortment of erotic attire and serving her on his knees. Cut off from sex with his bride, hubby will develop a fetish for all things of his wife: her heels, stockings, perfume, & lingerie. Hubby would be reduced to dressing her for her dates and then, maybe, be dismissed for the evening. No touching someone else's property.

Thank you for a very promising erotic batch of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yikes, talk about two braindead sick people.

All I can say you two belong to each other. Seek help before it's too late.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Neat story

I don't like cuckold stories where the husband gets crapped on by the lover or worse still by his wife. That is clearly not what happened here. I have to agree with the character Tony in keeping the 'affair' limited to one visit and possibly a second to nail her ass but any more is just asking for complications. If there is any truth to this story I can only surmise the couple is very much in love and committed to the marriage. Few men can allow their wives the luxury of a 'stud' occasionally when they are themselves clearly lacking. Bravo to our 'little' hero and his wife who is caring enough not to rub it in. This is all assuming the story is not completely fictional. If it is, then ...good job telling a believable story.

desperate1desperate1over 12 years ago
great

I love cuckold stories my wife cucked me for years but I rARELY GOT TO SEE IT ALTHOUGH SEVERAL TIMES i SUCKED HER OUT AFTER. sO, IT JUST SHOWS THESE STORIES ARE NOT ALL FICTION

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story!

I loved the story! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nothing wrong with cuck stories, lot wrong with badly written cuck stories.

Story is unbelievable, lacks development and is boring. "Dialogue" is so coy, silly.

Sorry, don't mean to be awful but it just does not work.

indysubmaleindysubmaleabout 11 years ago
Great start

Loved it. Loved how you were able to show how reluctant they both were and yet express how their desires overcame their reluctance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Simple solution

Stop being a slut and risking your husbands' life. And hubby? Buy a gun. You'd be surprised how quickly Tony will pee has pants when facing the barrel of a gun that's pointed at him. Just another cheating slut story.

desperate1desperate1over 10 years ago
After some years

I wrote above about my wife being fucked by bigger men than me and then clearing up the mess between her legs. and down her legs if I'm honest, and all over her belly. Happy days. In the end I got to love the taste of spunk so much I tried it from the source . He too had a lovely big cock and was giving my wife the benefit too. The problem is that I ended up wanting to watch my wife being fucked and tossing myself off, and for sex sucking cock I have just been fucked for the first time and this beats anything I have had with a woman. So be careful guys you too could become a cum slut like me if you are not careful.

Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 10 years ago
lucky hubby...

..and a WONDERFUL WIFE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
watching my wife enjoy a big hard long black cock

would be an incredible experience for both of us. She is too conservative and private

for us to enjoy such a wonderful time but since we are in our 80's I guess it will just remain my fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1*

How this dreck got over four stars is unbelievable. Must have been a lot of cucks out that day.

cockluvinhubbycockluvinhubbyover 9 years ago

Nice story, I love to be a wimpy sissy boy in front of my wife and I love to read other men's experiences and fantasies. I also like to read the negative "hate" comments those are the kind of men I would love to submit to. It makes weak in the knees

To look up at them and see the superior arrogant look in their eyes when I meekly ask if I could use my mouth to clean up their crotch. It's so hot the way they try to humiliate me in front of my hot little wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not Every Man's a Stud

Like not everyone can be a cardiologist, professional soccer player or master chef, not every man is either built or inclined to be stud enough to satisfy his mate. I'm 53, was married twice and divorced twice. Both wives left me for better endowed men, better lovers. Present girlfriend is 12 years younger than me with no illusions - she sees both women and men regularly. She's got no use for my small thin penis and my tendency to cum prematurely. Yes, I've been present when her lovers visit and oh yes, I've submitted to, serviced and been fucked by her and her partne

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So bad!

After all those years and she's just going to turn into a cheating slut and he's going to be okay with it? I can't believe how stupid that premise is. The minute she lays back and lets Tony fuck her, hubby should have taken a couple of pictures and left, bags packed. Straight to the Divorce Attorney and rape her in the divorce. You think she'd want all her family to see her as a whore? I think not. At least he got most of the money to sooth his savaged pride and self respect.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 8 years ago
I like this story.

I like this story, but I don't like the idea that you met a complete stranger at a restaurant and then proceeded to have him fuck your wife right away. If this wasn't your wife's first time, my reaction might have been different. Since she was so hesitant, maybe it would have been better to talk things over with her first and arrange a subsequent meeting for the fucking. Also, it didn't seem realistic to me that this guy was so virile that he was able to fuck her so many times.

What did seem realistic to me was when you asked Lisa if she was okay after having been fucked by Tony. I would be very concerned too if some strange guy was fucking my sweet wife the way that Tony did. He was very rough so no wonder you thought she might be hurting. I would be asking her if she was okay too. Since she told you that she was okay, then no problem. He had pushed her to her limits with a cock that was bigger and more virile than yours. Isn't that what any cuckold would want his loving wife to experience?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Me Too

The best part of being with a hot wife is coming to recognize her hunger for strange cock. The first few times she will often appear hesitant during the initial stages of meeting another man but a lot of that is her reluctance to show her husband just how slutty she is. Once she knows for sure he is cuck material her inner slut takes them both over.

After that she is easy and easier meat for each new man who approaches her. More often than not most strangers are able to use the husband ... as well as the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hot story!

Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Garbage

A story of fools. None of these characters have the brains God gave a squirrel. Nothing sexy or erotic about this trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

This is what I dream of my wife doing with another man. Was great that the husband cleaned up as all cucks should

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Simply an awful story on every level.

Yes we all understand you're a cuckold and that your character is a cuckold. What I didn't understand is why you posted in the LW section? You knew, in advance, that this is the wrong section. So you put it here on purpose to troll the readers. Okay, you trolled us. But what's particularly offensive about this story is that it's characters are just stupid, mean people. Where's the fun in reading that? His wife clearly doesn't love him or respect him (where's his sense of pride or self respect?). She demeans, degrades and humiliates him while exposing them both to every nasty disease known to man. Is she or any one, really that cruel AND stupid? Who risks their lives for a few minutes of sexual gratification? What you ended up with was thoroughly unlikable characters, doing ridiculous things while spouting dialogue that a horny teenager dreamed up. Pretty funny when you think about this failed attempt. I think if Tony kicks her husbands butt he goes directly to prison along with his wife as an accessory. In fact, that may be his plan. In any case, this was worthless.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Based

Based on the comments by the mentally ill , self styled, cuckrats on your story, you certainly aren't king of much at all.

SuzyFloosieSuzyFloosieover 3 years ago
normal wives!

what sort of women allow their husbands to jump out of airplanes, ride motorbikes, become police or join the military, a loving wife would want to protect her man and make him get a desk job, those bitches must want their man dead for the life insurance lol where a cuckoldress just wants fucking !

the greeks thought guys with big dicks were gay, thats why the statues all have small ones......

Thanks for writing and posting, i enjoyed it.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

Seems like they didn't discuss this event very well... the couple of items they did mention they did it anyway and broke all agreements...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story! You had me very interested when you noted her 32A titties. My wife had tits that size when we first married and they were the most sensitive they've ever been. She could actually cum from titty play. Small titties are very hot - they don't have to be Ds. Write more stories!

tomee84boytomee84boyover 2 years ago

Enjoyable story that has a few similarities to an experience we had.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Finally discovering what I was meant to be - a cuckold.

Let me translate that for you and the others who are of the feeble minded pursuit....

Finally discovering what I was....someone whos clearly repressing my homosexual desires.

There fixed it for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This would be the perfect ending to Tony becoming more and more demanding if he is going to meet and fuck her again and then again as sex with him becomes their drug of choice. I can picture the husband reduced in every way in having a say

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i would beat my wife with a baseball bat if she ever did this

BooomerBooomerover 1 year ago

This Was a Great Erotic Read

From the beginning to the very end. Look forward to reading more of your tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love my small penis while my wife enjoys my friends big cock. No way would I want a cock as I love being a little penis cuck to much.

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

iameasel commented,

Finally discovering what I was meant to be - a cuckold.

Let me translate that for you and the others who are of the feeble minded pursuit....

Finally discovering what I was....someone whos clearly repressing my homosexual desires.

There fixed it for you

You didn't fix anything, and you NEVER will since you can't fix your own problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

iameasel

Finally discovering what I was meant to be - a cuckold.

Let me translate that for you and the others who are of the feeble minded pursuit....

Finally discovering what I was....someone whos clearly repressing my homosexual desires.

Wow I never knew although I suspected you were a homosexual. You probably feel better since you came out of the closet. I wish you all the best in your newly admitted life.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 1 year ago

I love this story and also love being a cuck. I show my love fory wife by encouraging her to enjoy men and being there to support her and her men

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i would get my wife home afterwards and get my baseball bar and beat her ass with it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Surely this isn't a finished story?

It was well written let's let her little man be his own worset enemy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I can definitely tell this was a true story. Good story.

goalkeeperaTgoalkeeperaT7 months ago

Hot story!My personal opinion is that a CUCKOLD is someone whose wife fuck with one man or several ones without his knowledge. If a man is very excited to be present and see his wife being fucked and cum and probably doing exciting things with the man,and which she does not do with him and that would increase their marital sex desires...I would not consider him as a CUCKOLD.However,there is a percentage of risk that the wife could prefer fhereafter other cocks behind thd husband's bask.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous