Watching My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you so much," I said, feeling the fluids inside of Lisa around my dick, and if I hadn't just cum a little while ago I would have again.

Instead, I just lay there while Lisa's hands went up and down my arms while my cock swam in the ocean created by their lovemaking. Climbing off of the bed, I went over to the bottle of Chivas Regal and helped myself to a shot as Tony came back into the room.

Tony looked over at me, and it was then that I realized that my pajamas were on the floor beside the bed and I was standing there naked as they both were. I saw his eyes look over at my dick, which had never looked smaller than it did now, and while Tony didn't laugh, I could see a little smirk in the corner of his mouth as he surveyed my equipment.

***

Surely Lisa had enough, I surmised, incorrectly as it turned out. At home, once was usually it, but this wasn't the Lisa I knew. This woman, while perhaps looking to me like she had enough sex for the night, clearly hadn't, any more than her new lover did. It was obvious that for the man, who reeked of virility, once was not nearly enough but had merely served as an appetizer.

They were going at it again in less than a half hour, and now Tony was more restrained, driving Lisa to new heights as he used his weapon masterfully while making her orgasm again and again. She was like a rag doll in his hands, being manipulated in all kinds of positions to suit his fancy, while I sat back in the plastic chair and stroked my dick.

It seemed like hours before Tony shot his load into my wife again, and after he rolled off of her I was certain it was over for the night. Instead, Tony slipped on his slacks and announced that he was going outside for a breath of fresh air.

I could understand that, because the room was like a sauna, the air thick with the scent of sweat and sex, and as Tony left I watched Lisa get up off the bed, or at least try to. Her thighs were bowed apart, and she walked like she had just gotten off a horse, while I could see the juices drooling out of her pussy and onto the insides of her thighs and the floor.

"Let me help you," I said, jumping up and grabbing Lisa around her shoulders and helping her to the bathroom.

I stood inside with her as she gingerly sat down on the toilet and let loose with a torrent of pee while looking up at me with a smile.

"Did he hurt you? I asked, noticing the way she was grimacing with every movement, but she shook her head no.

"It's good, isn't it?" I asked. "Sex with Tony, I mean."

"Yes, it is. How about you? How do you feel?" Lisa countered.

"I'm happy if you're happy," I responded. "I can't believe how many times you've cum."

"Me neither," Lisa said meekly.

"Is that it?" I asked. "Is he going to leave now?"

"No," Lisa said. "He told me he's staying the night."

"Oh," I answered, not realizing that.

"He wants to...," Lisa said before stopping as she stood up.

"Wants to what?"

"He wants to have sex with me - another way," Lisa replied.

"Another way?"

"You know," Lisa said, scrunching up her face. "He wants to put it in my bottom."

The thought of that horrified me, and I immediately told her that she didn't have to do that.

"I know. That's what I told him," Lisa said.

"Good," I said. "You don't want to, do you?"

"No," Lisa said, but her answer wasn't the assertive no that meant that it was totally out of the question, but more like something she had thought about and might still be considering, with her only fear the size of his penis.

I still remembered the way Lisa carried on when she had let me take her anally a few times in our early years of marriage, and if what I had used on her hurt her like she said it did, I shuddered at the thought of something like Tony's cock pounding deep into her rectum.

***

The two of them had sex once again, and that made three orgasms for Tony and myself, and who knows how many for Lisa. After they finished, I excused myself and went in to take a shower, and when I returned to the room the lights were off and the only illumination came from the lights outside that snuck in through the blinds.

The bed they had been using was empty, and the two of them were under the sheet of the previously unused bed, giggling as they nuzzled in the dark. Clearly, I was expected to lay in the other bed, the one they had used all night.

The sheets were covered with all sorts of bodily fluids, now cold against my skin as I crawled into bed and tried to fall asleep, staring over at my wife and her lover in the semi-darkness.

My eyes were accustomed to the dimness of the room when I saw the sheet come off of the two of them. A glance over at the clock revealed that it was 2:30 in the morning, which meant I had been staring at the other bed for over two hours.

Lisa was now kneeling next to Tony, and his cock was standing stright up in the air, looking like a monolith in Lisa's grasp, and then she bowed her head and began to go down on him. The blonde mop-top was bobbing up and down, her fists spinning as she sucked his cock furiously.

Silently, I rolled out from under the sheets and crawled over to the side of their bed, my face just a few inches from Tony's hairy thigh as Lisa sucked him hard and fast. She hadn't seen me there at first, and I realized from his body movements that she was going to make him cum, and furthermore it was clear that she was going to do something we had discussed in the beginning, something that we had agreed she wouldn't do.

Lisa finally saw me staring at them just before Tony came, and while she averted her eyes from mine she didn't stop and he erupted in her mouth. Her lips kept going up and down his cock while trickles of semen began drooling out of the corners of her mouth.

I felt hurt and betrayed in a way, but also felt another emotion - and it was an emotion that I never expected to feel. Jealousy. What was worse is that I didn't know who I was jealous of. Maybe Lisa sensed this, because as she let Tony's limp cock flop onto his belly she leaned over toward me.

"I love you," Lisa said so softly that it was almost like she was communicating telepathically as she mouthed the words while her face came over to mine.

I looked inside of that mouth, the teeth glittering with their usual pearly white brilliance, and saw the cum which coated her tongue and gums, and when we kissed our tongues swirled around each as she shared her lover with me.

When our lips separated, I looked down at the flaccid cock that I had just tasted in a roundabout way, and for the first time I wished that Tony hadn't said that we were not to touch, because if he hadn't said that, I know what I would have done.

Instead, I went back to my cum-stained bed while Lisa cuddled with Tony. The taste of his cum and the aroma of their sex filled my senses, and as they slept I jerked off, adding my seed to that of Tony's and my wife, which had already saturated the bedding beneath me.

***

The next morning, when I woke up the motel room was empty, but there was a sound coming from the bathroom. I got out of bed and went to over there to investigate. Tony was in there, fully dressed for the most part. As my wife would tell me later, he was preparing to leave when he saw something that he couldn't resist, the sight of Lisa heading to the shower.

Lisa was naked and bent over, her hands bracing herself on the tub in front of her, while Tony fucked her from behind. For a minute I thought that Tony was taking her ass, like he had wanted to, but he was just fucking her doggie style.

He was quick and rather brutal, holding my petite wife up by the hips and skewering her with his massive cock while Lisa grunted with every deep thrust. Tony growled as he came, and after letting her go, gave her a kiss of the cheek and gave me a playful slug on my arm before brushing by me and out of the room.

"Wasn't my idea," Lisa said as she looked at me with a guilty expression.

"You could have said no," I suggested, and Lisa only shrugged as she turned on the shower.

"Later for that," I snapped, grabbing my wife by the arm and bringing her into the main room.

I could see the fear in her eyes as she saw a side of me she wasn't familiar with, and actually raised her arm to shield her face as she must have thought for a second that was going to do the unthinkable - to hit her.

Instead, I flung my wife on the bed and dove between her legs, lapping like a starving animal at Lisa's pussy, which was rubbed almost raw around the labia from the almost constant pounding that Tony had given her since the night before.

I could taste everything - his still-warm cum and her juices simmering in the cauldron that was her cunt. I ate her out so long that my tongue was sore for days afterward, and when she came she came hard. I felt the spray from her orgasm on my cheeks as I drank it up like I had everything else inside of her, with gusto.

***

On the way home, I asked Lisa if she minded if we stopped at the post office to check the post office box we had used to get responses from out ad.

"Mind?" Lisa asked. "I was hoping you would."

"Maybe we can see Tony again," I asked.

"I don't think so," Lisa said. "He told me that he only did couples one time and that was it. He likes fresh meat, I guess. So that was it for me, unless..."

"Unless what?"

"Unless I agree to let him take me anally," Lisa said after taking a deep breath. "He said he would agree to meet me again for that."

"Oh?" What else did he say? About us getting together again maybe?"

"That was it," Lisa said, but then added. "He did say that he thought you were queer, or bisexual because of the way you were looking at him. He told me that's the way it is with most couples he parties with. He said the guy..."

"Go on," I said after Lisa hesitated. "I want to know everything."

"He told me that the guy in these situations often wants to be with a guy and uses it as an excuse to fulfill his fantasies," Lisa explained, hesitating a second before finishing. "He says that the guy almost always has a little penis too."

"Like mine?"

"Yes," Lisa admitted. "Just like yours."

"Do you think that's why I went along with this?" I asked. "To be with another guy?"

"Went along with it?" Lisa challenged. "It was your idea. You set it up."

"I know," I answered. "Well?"

"You would know the answer to that better than I would."

"You want to do that again, don't you?" I asked my wife. "Be with another guy, with me watching."

"Yes," Lisa told me. "I do, but only with you watching."

"Of course," I said. "I have to be there to protect you."

"Protect me?" Lisa said, giggling at the thought of me as her bodyguard. "Can you imagine what Tony would do to you if he was mad? His arms are as big as your thighs."

"Guess you're right," I admitted. "If he was indeed that kind of guy he could have done what he wanted to me, and no matter how much I struggled I would have been powerless to stop him."

"What do you mean?" Lisa asked. "I was talking about him being able to kick your butt."

"That's what I meant too," I said, but I wasn't all that sure what I meant anymore.

***

I thank you for reading and hope that if you enjoy this type of story, you found this satisfying. Comments are welcomed.

12