Weekend Cockteaser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyS74
JennyS74
57 Followers

'Put your arm around me, on my leg if sitting, on my arse if standing, that sort of thing.'

'Right. Okay, if you don't mind.'

'£250 Anthony. And when you get a chance let me know how much you want me to flirt and how much to show.'

'Okay.'

We caught a cab to the hotel and entered a lounge bar area. It was quite full and Anthony dutifully led me over to the corner, his hand on my arse. There were two men on a leather couch in the corner. Anthony whispered that they were the two Swiss businessmen he was to entertain. I wondered how he would ever have managed with Mary.

'I'll sit on the couch, so they can admire my outfit easily.'

'Err, sure. Good idea.'

We arrived and Anthony introduced me to Kurt and Willelm. They were both in there 50's and seemed very pleased when I took the seat right next to them on the couch.

The evening progressed with us chatting and my two Swiss friends taking every chance to look at the side of my boobs whenever I moved or put my drink on the table. They also seemed very interested in my stocking and suspenders, which showed beautifully on the low couch. Kurt placed his hand on my knee to emphasise a point, and when I didn't react negatively, and Anthony sitting in a single chair across the table didn't react, he left it there, occasionally rubbing my knee as he spoke. Within a few minutes and another whiskey his hand was on my thigh. Willelm was looking on obviously upset that he was not in a better position and could only watch.

I decided it was time to up the ante a bit. I excused myself and went to the bathroom. I checked my make up and made a few adjustments to the dress. On my way back, I met Anthony at the bar. He turned as I arrived and his eyes fell exactly where I expected.

'How am I doing?'

'Great. Really your amazing.'

'Do you think they'll like the dress adjustment, or do you think it's too much?'

'Umm, I think they'll like it.'

'And you?'

'Yeah, I like it a lot!'

'Good. I'm glad.'

I'd moved the top so that the patterned lace no longer covered my nipples, and they were now clearly visible though the see-through bits. A hard pinch in the toilets had made them hard and dark.

'I'll see you there.'

Back at the couch my two friends had moved apart so I had to sit between them. No subtleness there then. I walked around the table and sat confidently between them. They were both looking openly at my nipples and to my surprise Kurt pointed them out.

'It seems your dress has slipped a bit Mary.'

Looking down casually, 'yes, I didn't think you'd mind. I can straighten it if you want.' I made to pull it back into place.

'No please. It's perfect.'

'Ok.' I sat right back into the couch allowing my dress to ride up higher than it had the whole evening, right above my stockings. I didn't cross my legs, but kept them a few inches apart, that way if they sat forward they would be able to clearly see my black almost transparent panties, and even with the poor light of the bar, they would be able to see my pussy lips.

Kurt wasted no time in placing his hand on my leg and within seconds was at the top of my stocking. I leant towards him, giving him a great view of my right tit.

'Kurt, I know you'd love to, but I really can't let you go any higher. Your welcome to look, but no higher.'

'Off course my dear. I'm okay where I am now, yes?'

'That's fine. Remember higher, and I shall have to close my legs.' I gave him my earnest look.

He smiled and nodded.

Just then Anthony returned with more drinks. He sat looking, wide eyed at my open legs and see-through underwear. He probably had the best view of the three of them in his chair. We sat and chatted some more, as all of them continued to eat me with their eyes and Kurt playing with my suspenders. I'd never been with men nearly twice my age, but was really enjoying the attention, probably a combination of my natural inhibitions and the whiskey. No other drink makes me more inclined to show off than whiskey.

I needed another visit to the ladies. On my return the men where deep in conversation which stopped as I arrived. I stood with my head cocked to the side.

'Yes. What is it?' Anthony swivelled in his chair, as Kurt and Willelm looked on expectantly.

'Honey, Kurt owns a clothing factory and he was interested in what kind of material your panties are made of.'

I tilted my head to the side. 'Really?'

'We were wondering if we could look at them.'

My, my. He was certainly making sure he got his monies worth.

'Mmm. I see. You want me to take them off in other words. To look at, of course.'

'Umm, if you wouldn't mind.'

'You could have asked before I went to the ladies. Now I'll need to go back... well that is unless you move onto the couch darling and I sit in your spot.'

Anthony needed no second asking. The single seater was no more than 3 feet from the couch, facing the wall. I sat on the edge, pulled the dress up over my stockings.

'I'll need to unclip these', I said slowly unclipping the suspender belt. They were all sitting as far forward as they could. I took my time, stopping to sip my whiskey. As I said, it's all in the anticipation.

Putting my drink down I pulled the dress higher, then slipped my thumbs into the tiny string waistband and slowly started to ease them down my legs, whilst looking straight at them. They were like deer in headlights. I've never seen such rapt attention. I lifted myself slightly to get them to my knees and then slipped them down my lower legs, finally daintily stepping out of them. I picked them up. They were warm and quite damp. I leant over the table and handed them to Kurt. He took them with his mouth half open, breathing rapidly. I sat back, fastened my suspenders, crossed my legs and sipped my whiskey.

Kurt and Willelm examined them intently. I'm sure they would have loved to do as Chris had, and smell them, but they refrained. I could see them feeling the dampness in the crotch.

'So, do you like them?'

'There very nice Mary. Very well made. Quite transparent.'

'Mmm. Very transparent'

They now noticed I was still sitting with my legs crossed, and was now where as much exposed as earlier. Kurt handed my panties back perhaps hoping I would put them on and return to my previous position, but I just slipped them into Anthony jacket pocket on the back of the chair. 'Honey, would you mind.' Anthony pointed at my crossed legs with two fingers opening them as he did so, indicating that I was please to do the same.

Wow. The cheeky fucker. I frowned.

'I don't know darling, that's asking a bit much.' I'm glad that didn't deter him.

' I'm sure Kurt and Willelm would appreciate it Mary.'

I pretended to be unsure, looking over my shoulder. I checked my watch. 'Okay. Fine, but only for half an hour we need to leave at midnight.'

I uncrossed my legs and slid forward on the chair so my arse was on the very edge. I grabbed my drink and with my other hand pulled the dress up, bunching it high on the very top of my thighs, then ever so slowly spread my legs for my 3 voyeurs. Slowly, more and more, until my knees were 2 feet apart. I looked down and could see my clit hanging down.

Willelm shook his head. 'Unbelievable.'

They spent the next 20 minutes trying to talk, but mainly just enjoyed my shaved pussy no more than 3 feet away, totally on show for their pleasure. At midnight I apologised and said we had to go. They looked distraught, but stood to leave. Anthony went to the bathroom as we said our goodbyes. Wilhelm took the chance to feel my arse as he kissed me goodnight, while Kurt was even more forward, slipping his hand under my dress first onto my arse, and when I didn't object around the front, sliding his hand up my thigh onto my pussy. I looked over my shoulder, pretending to look to see if Anthony was returning.

'Go on. Quickly.'

He groaned aloud and slid his fingers forward. I obliged by parting my legs slightly, and he slipped two fingers into me, quickly working them back and forth as he kissed me on both cheeks. Anthony was coming back and I pushed him lightly away. We said our final goodbyes with Kurt sucking his fingers as we left.

'I've been wanting to ask you something.'

We were in the taxi on the way home. 'What?'

'The other night playing that game, Mike said you charged different amounts for blow jobs. I was interested what the difference could be? I'll probably never get to ask with Mary around, so tonight seems like a good time.'

I turned in the seat and pulled my leg up under me. He looked down and realized I was sitting legs apart again, my nipples still not covered, and this time just for him. I leant forward to whisper so the driver wouldn't hear.

'£15 is a standard BJ. Quick 5 minute job where I pull out and you come on my hand.'

He was listening intently, looking at my face and then down to my open legs.

'£30 is longer. You come in my mouth and I'll spit or swallow. Whatever your preference.'

I could see he was getting very turned on with my business like approach. '£50 I dress up, maybe with ponytails tight top and mini skirt. Lots of make up. Its long and drawn out. When I finally let you cum, you do it where you want. All over my face say, or on my tits. That's the difference.'

He was really turned on. 'Jesus.'

The taxi pulled up outside my house. I kissed him on the lips. He looked disappointed I wasn't inviting him in.

'Why don't you stop off after work Monday and tell me how the deal went. Have some coffee.'

'Thanks, that'll be good.'

I awoke with a knock at the door. 'Come in.'

It was Chris. ' Hi Jenny, Michelle's still sleeping. I was going to make coffee and wondered if you'd like some?'

I had a slight hangover, but nothing too bad. 'Sounds good.'

As he left I got out of bed and turned the bath on full ball, with lots of bubble bath.

The weekend so far had been on session of cockteasing after another, and I saw no reason why a little hangover should change anything. I knew I had about 5 minutes for the coffee machine, and was in the bath when I heard Chris coming up the stairs. 'I'm in here Chris.'

He walked in and stopped. 'Sorry.'

'That's okay. Can't see anything with these bubbles can you?'

'No.'

Just stick here on the edge of the bath. He walked over and carefully put it on the bath edge, taking the chance to look into it, but the bubbles covered me completely.

'I'll just go and see if Michelle's up.'

He made a show of walking down the stairs, but must of tiptoed up, as he was back within a minute. I sat up for him, letting the foam run off my tits, as I drank my coffee. I washed my hair and sat back. It was his last day so time for some fun.

"Chris, is that you?' I heard him hurry to stand up.

'Um, yes I wondered if you wanted some more coffee.'

'No, but could you bring me a towel from the hall cupboard?'

I heard him get the towel. 'I'll leave it on the door handle.'

'Don't be silly, I'll have to drip on the floor.'

The door opened and he stuck his head in. 'Stick it on the cabinet.'

He walked over slowly, I was lying down but by now there were only a few tropical islands of foam, and I was therefore rather exposed.

'Sit a minute.' He looked surprised. 'On the stool.'

He didn't need a second request. 'It's quite difficult to see the bath.'

He looked blank, but I could tell by the rising colour he knew he was caught.

'Through the keyhole I mean.'

'I was just...'

'I'm not angry. Do you think you'd be sitting here if I were? I know you were watching me all weekend. I wouldn't have carried on doing stuff if I minded you watching.'

He was still looking blank and red faced. 'Grab my stuff out of the cabinet above you.'

He opened the door. On the shelf were my glass dildo and the baby oil. 'Bring them here Chris.'

He carried them over in a trance and I sat up exposing my tits to him properly. I took the dildo and opened my other hand. 'Pore.' He shot a jet of oil into my hand.

'More... That's it.' I stood, and then sat on the edge of the bath, oiling the dildo. I left one leg in the bath, and put the other up on the side.

'Take off your jeans, and put some oil on your hand... Good boy. Now bring that stool closer. You're going to wank for me, while I fuck myself stupid with this glass cock, right in front of you. No more keyhole views today okay? You don't get to touch me, but you can get as close as you want.'

He nodded dumbly.

I slipped the dildo into my pussy. He needed no encouragement as he started to pump his shaft. 'Nice cock young man.'

'Your so fucking hot Jenny.'

'Really? Why don't you stand closer so you can see better.'

He stood and came to within two feet.

'Chris are you in there?' Michelle outside the door. He never missed a beat pumping away.

'Err, yeah, I was just about to shower. Jenny's still asleep.'

Clever boy, I smiled as I continued ramming the dildo home. 'Okay I'll see you downstairs.'

I was fucking myself faster. 'I want you to come on me, you hear me.'

'Uh huh, where?'

'All over.' His cock head was swollen and I could tell he was nearly there, his hand pumping faster.

'That's it. Go. Faster.' I increased my own hand to match his. My dildo flying in and out.

'I'm going to cum.'

'Aim for my mouth.' I opened my mouth, sticking my tongue out. The first hot jet laced over my mouth, cheek and hair.

'Yes Chris. More! On my tits.' He pumped madly and the next thick stream landed across my left tit. I lifted my pussy up to him.

'Don't you dare miss my pussy, you fucking horny pervert.' He was still shooting. It was all over me. My pussy was only a foot away from his dick, but he stepped forward to within an inch, and shot the last two thick jets all over it.

'Fuck yes; I've wanted to do that for years. I always knew you were a slut.'

I was still looking down at what he had done. 'Jesus. I've never seen so much cum. How often can you do that?'

'Two, sometimes three times a day.'

'That is so fucking hot! Look at the state of me.'

I wiped my hand through his cum, slipping my fingers into my mouth.

'Mmm, nice.' I slid my hand between my still wide-open legs. They were covered in spunk. I pushed my hand forward sliding two cum covered fingers into myself. Chris watched with hungry eyes, and amazingly, still slowly pumping a hard cock.

'There, now you can say you've cum in Auntie Jenny. I'm going to shower now, wash all this cum off as you watch, and then you'd better shower otherwise Michelle will wonder how you shower without getting wet.'

Downstairs I met Michelle for the first time. She seemed really nice, but I could see where Chris' main interest lay. She was really hot. Dark brown hair, and green eyes with beautiful dark skin. The simple summer dress did nothing to hide the incredible body she had. Long legs tiny hips and shoulders, but no shortage of boob. They were bursting out of the dress. They were of to Richmond-on-Thames for the day with their other friends. Chris would catch the train home from there. As I kissed him goodbye at the door he rubbed my arse through my dress.

'Thanks Jenny for doing all that for me.' 'No problem, just don't tell your mother!'

He smiled. 'What about my friends?'

I pretended to contemplate. 'Oh, I suppose so if you want.'

On Sunday Michelle and I had breakfast together. Without Chris around she was still in her silk pyjamas. Could see her nipples erect under the thin material and found myself stealing glances, imagining what she would look like naked. What the hell was wrong with me? I spent the rest of the day alone relaxing. I thought about what Chris had said, ' I always knew you where a slut...' Admittedly at the time I was being pretty slutty to say the least, but up until then I had been just a rather naughty flirt. Or had I. Maybe I was a little slut; I certainly seemed to be getting worse. This weekend was proof of that.

Anthony arrived on Monday evening at about 6pm. I opened the door. 'Hi Anthony.'

'Hi Jenny.' My latest outfit had not failed to get his attention, as he looked me up and down.

Denim mini, with leather boots, a white cotton blouse knotted around my waist, thin enough to be able to tell I was once again braless, completed with two ponytails, and of course lots of make-up. He followed me into the kitchen. 'I don't suppose you want that coffee? Beer rather.'

'That would be good. Just to let you know I signed the deal today.'

' Oh, great!'

'Thanks to you', he smiled.

' I wanted to tell you that I'm not always like that. I don't show my pussy to every Tom, Dick and Harry. It's just I like to show off and if the mood and situation is right, well then I think if it turns you on you should go for it. I hope you don't think I am a complete slut?'

He looked a little taken aback, and unsure.

' Of course not. I understand.'

'Good. The other thing is I went shopping today.'

As usual he looked confused.

'Well just look actually. I found this really hot corset at a boutique. Full of diamantes, quite see through, and really sexy, but it was £300.'

'Jeez, that's expensive.'

'Yes. The point is I was £50 short.'

Again the confused look. 'You want to borrow it?'

'No I want to earn it stupid. Why do you think I'm dressed like this? You seemed very interested in the blowjobs, and besides you kind of missed out acting the 'husband', so I thought maybe you would like to pay the rest of the money for the corset.'

He looked completely stunned. 'In return you get my very best, longest blowjob, and can finish it however you want.'

He stared back. 'And Anthony I am a very talented cock sucker.'

'Oh Jesus Jenny. Err...when?'

' Right now. When's Mary expecting you?'

'Not for an hour or so.'

Just then the front door bell rang. It was Michelle back from the pub. I introduced them. Anthony was already admiring her enormous tits, tiny waist and arse. She paid no attention, obviously used to being ogled by older men. 'I've got a train to catch in an hour Jenny, I stink of smoke and my mom will kill me. I was wondering if I could grab a bath before I go.'

'Sure, but why not use the shower on the second floor. Come on I'll give you a towel.'

She walked ahead up the stairs. I turned back to Anthony. 'On hold I'm afraid, but believe me there's no need to be disappointed. This is a blessing in disguise. Follow us up in two minutes.'

I took her to the top floor, turned on the water and gave her a large towel. 'Take your time. I'll get a taxi to run you to the station.'

Closing the door I stepped out into my room as Anthony came up onto the landing. I put my finger to my lips as he walked up.

'Quiet now. I was wondering, seeing that Michelle ruined the moment and now you have to wait, whether you'd like to watch her shower?'

'What? How?'

I pointed. 'Through there.'

'Your kidding!'

'Nope. Do you know she's only 19? Exactly half your age. She's got a fucking hot body hasn't she?'

He nodded as I bent and looked. Michelle was removing her top. 'Your best view is through the passage door. Quickly, she's getting undressed. Don't miss any of it.'

He walked quickly out of the room and into the passage, lowering himself to the keyhole. I was keen to see her as well, so went back to the bedroom door. As I looked she was about to take off her jeans, bending over pulling them down with her arse towards Anthony. She was beautifully tanned, and wearing a matching sheer pink thong and bra. The bra hardly looked strong enough for the very impressive pair of tanned tits it was holding in. As I watched she reached behind and unclipped it, sliding it off. Wow, I would kill for a set of boobs like that. They were spectacular. Absolutely perfect, with large brown areolas and thick nipples. Anthony would not have seen them yet. She was pushing her thong down, still with her arse to Anthony. Mmm, very nice Brazilian too. A really sexy dark brown strip, the same colour as her hair, no more than a half-inch wide and two long. I'd seen enough and wanted to watch Anthony's reaction to her. He was on his knees eye tight to the keyhole. I knelt behind him, pushing my mini up to my waist, and placing a knee each side of him. 'Have you seem her front yet?'

JennyS74
JennyS74
57 Followers