Weekend Cockteaser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyS74
JennyS74
57 Followers

He shook his head, and then stopped abruptly. 'Oh no. Fuck me!'

I guess now he had. 'I know. Hot isn't she. Aren't you glad you came for coffee?'

I ran my hands around him grabbing his wrists and placing his hands on my bare thighs. He looked down. I pushed his head back to the keyhole and whispered in his ear, 'Keep watching, while you feel me.'

He started rubbing from my knees, to the top of my thighs. While he did so, I unzipped him and pulled out his now rock hard cock. I put a mouthful of saliva on my hand, and started to slowly jerk him off as he watched Michelle. We sat like that, me wanking him as he felt my legs watching the hot little bitch putting on a show, she knew nothing about for my friends' horny husband. . After about ten minutes I heard the water shut off. I pulled him quietly to his feet and pushed him to the stairs.

We were sitting in the lounge when Michelle came down looking fresh and sparkling. 'Jenny, I can't thank you enough for putting a complete stranger up like this.'

'You're really not a stranger anymore Michelle. You are welcome anytime. You'd better run your taxi is outside.'

She grabbed her bag, kissed me on both cheeks, waved goodbye to Anthony and was out the door.

'So, did you enjoy her?'

'Jenny, I'm so fucking horny. Please here's the £50. Please just suck me off.'

Without a word I walked over and took the £50, sat it aside, and unzipped his trousers. I pulled his prick out and slowly slipped it into my mouth.

'Oh God Jenny, yes.'

I played with him for a while, teasing his prick. 'I hope you don't need to cum to badly. This takes time.'

'I don't think I can wait, just let me cum.'

I shook my head as I swallowed him again, 'Uh, uh.' I worked him for ten minutes, taking him up and down. As he was on the verge, I would squeeze him or bite down with my teeth to stop him.

'Please Jenny...'

He jumped as his phone rang. 'Fuck. It's Mary!'

'So, answer it.' I sucked harder pushing him to the back off my throat.

'Hi honey....No; I stopped off at Mike and Jenny.....No he's still away. I forgot....No, I was dropping off I golf club I borrowed.'

Very good Anthony. I was now wanking him with my hand, as I sucked his balls into my mouth. I could see he was struggling to talk. 'Yes she's just making me coffee....Oh, okay...I'll just call her.'

He moved the phone away from his mouth, looked down as I continued to give him probably the best head off his life.

'Jenny, it's Mary. She wants a word.'

I don't know why I did it. Probably a combination of the horny weekend, letting Anthony watch Michelle, and mainly Mary on the phone, but instead of taking the phone straight away I stood up and dropped my mini to the ground. Anthony just stared, as I was wearing no panties, my pussy in line with his face.

'Hang on a minute honey, she's just coming.'

I took the phone and in just my boots and white cotton top, pushed him back and knelt over his lap.

'Hi Mary. How are you?' I said into the phone as I plunged myself onto his cock in one go, and started grinding my hips back and forth. With my free hand I undid my top and pushed my tit into Anthony open mouth.

'Oh good, I'm glad it went well.....Really, that's great.....Oh the usual....Yes, back on Wednesday....'

I held the phone away and whispered in his ear. 'Pinch them....Harder....Oh yes, that's it. Keep it like that.'

He was twisting them and pulling them and me towards him as I leant back to resist him. They were hard and dark and an inch long. Meanwhile I continued to fuck him. Up and down, up and down, grinding back and forth. Anthony had his head back biting his bottom lip.

'No, don't worry, its no problem.....Which recipe?....Oh yes....I'll make sure to give it to him.'

Up and down, up and down. I held the phone away again.

'Don't you dare cum yet!' He nodded, eyes half closed.

'Sorry what? I missed that Mary.....Yes.... Uh huh...Oh don't worry, he'll defiantly be cumming soon!'

Anthony grinned at my ambiguosness. I was fucking him faster and faster. 'Okay Mary....You too....See you soon.....Bye.'

I hung up and slowed my fucking. 'Dinner's nearly ready. I think I need to finish you off.'

He nodded dumbly. 'Fuck yes.'

'Not like this though.'

I climbed off him, ordering him to stand. Sitting on the couch, legs spread wide.

'Now I want you to fuck my mouth.'

I took his prick in his mouth and let him grab me by my ponytails and start ramming back and forth. I was gagging but let him carry on as he got faster. I pulled back. 'Where do you want to come honey?'

I could see he loved me calling him honey. 'I want you to take the first half of my load in your mouth, but don't swallow, let it run out of your mouth and down your face. Then I want to shoot the rest over those fucking big nipples and all over that tight shaved cunt of yours darling.'

'Mmm, just what I was hoping you'd say. Call me honey or Mary as you do it okay?'

He nodded, his eyes alight. He grabbed my ponytails and started to face fuck me again. 'I'm about to cum honey.'

I grunted with his cock filling my mouth. Looking up so he could see I was ready. 'Here it comes baby, suck me Mary.'

I pushed back as the first jet entered my mouth. Then the next. I pulled him out and wanked him, letting the cum flow out of my mouth and down my chin. I aimed him at my nipple.

'Shoot it Anthony darling, on my nipple. Pretend I'm Mary.'

'Oh fuck, your such a slut Mary.'

More spunk left his cock hitting my nipple and spilled off onto my stomach. I lay back, pulled him forward as I pumped him, so he could hit my cunt just like he wanted. The last stream shot out, followed by smaller drops.

'Oh yes, good girl Mary!'

I looked done. Bulls eye right on my pussy.

'Fuck that was horny. I hope you enjoyed it?'

'God yeah. You are such a little slut Jenny.'

Hmmph. Second time in 2 days I'd been called that. I suppose I am really.

'Good.'

'So how much do I owe you for the extras?

'No. That was my idea.'

' I like to pay you. That way when Mary and I come to dinner your Jenny our friend down the road, but when I come on my own, your Jenny, my little whore down the road.'

I was a bit shocked that he had called me 'his little whore', but was actually quite turned on by it.

'Fair enough. Lets just say that was a demonstration of a new service, so just £50.Enough to buy some stilettos to go with my corset.'

'Okay.'

'You better get going.'

I walked to the kitchen naked except for my boots, still covered in cum, and fetched a cookery book.

'Mary wanted a recipe. I don't think it's in there, so you'll need to come around tomorrow and get the right one. I think you might have to spank my arse for wasting your time!'

He looked at me as he zipped his pants. 'Spank you?'

I tilted my head coyly like a schoolgirl.

'I've never tried it, but I hear it's fucking nice, especially in a corset and stilettos. Bring your wallet.'

The end.

Authors Note: While not all fact, large parts of this story are basically true, but using 'writers licence' to add extra spice. I combined two separate weekends into one for this. I know many people find this unlikely, but you need just type exhibitionism into a search engine to find numerous sites of woman who enjoy showing off. Many off them far more daring than myself. I choose to put my experiences into words not pictures (though did put a picture in the profile section). Hope you enjoyed the story. I'd love lots of feedback

JennyS74
JennyS74
57 Followers