All Comments on 'Yoga Pays Off'

by Wayne48

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
KingBandorKingBandorover 5 years ago
Great story

Loved every moment of it. Well done. Only wanted more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That's it?

All of the build up and minutia and this is where we end up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My 2 Cents

You do realize she was always on the make. Her jealous husband didnt stop her from going to school. He worked alot so how would he know if she studied at home? There is was no studying in this story except on the sexual level. The ending was a let down

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I hope he divorces her

and she marries you. Then you can hire the detective and watch her cheat with someone else while you babysit her kids. You earned it.

shaman43shaman43over 5 years ago
Wow. Just wow

This is a well written story. Once again I must state that I would have published this story when I was editing for my daily bread. It builds the tension slowly throughout the story. It is not a fuck story. It is an intimacy story. Behavior is consistent with character and the reality they have. Plus it is a culture and society we are familiar with. It builds in physical, psychological and emotional intimacy. The love scene is done with great writing that lends realness to the act. There are moments of whoops that most of us have experienced at times particularly those potentially embarrassing first times. The dialogue of that scene was so real so much like real people say to each other at that time. For those of us who taught Tantra it was wonderful to read the exhale/inhale technique used in Tantra that can make the experience so much more connecting. Even if there were a couple of homonyms or more precisely homophones used incorrectly and one sentence made hard to understand with the use of the word "reign" this is a real writer. Real writers do make errors like that but the story remains all lit can be. This is a real, talented writer. Thank you and wish I could rate this higher than 5.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 5 years ago
She's still married

You could have done better if you waited for them to be intimate after she divorced her husband but, this is just another cheating slut and jerk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What was that?

For some reason he's divorced and paying a lot of alimony? Why? And why after all those years is he working 16 hour days on the weekend? And how does a mother with 3 kids, a husband and one that is going to school have the time to go to workout 2 hours a day? How can she afford it? Where is her husband in all this? In fact, why is this in the loving wives section? And where is the end to the story? They have good sex, attribute it to yoga and that's it? Lousy story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Couldn't even finish the first page!

I'm sorry, but there's no way this story was written by a grown man with all this emotional nonsense!!! If you are a guy, by all means let your balls drop!

Wayne48Wayne48over 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Appreciate all the feedback. Working on improving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This went on for over a year before they fucked. She was studying and her husband was at work . He might of had a job that he worked three day double shifts . All the timelines seem to work. I’m not big on cheating sluts but if her story adds up and she’s not lying these two will be together after her divorce. They built a strong relationship for a very long time before they fucked. Most people date and start fucking early on in there relationship but these two grew as a couple getting to know and admire everything about each other first . Now great sex that both have been lacking is in the mix I’m sure she might be pushing the divorce up sooner.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Next chapter please

So that the cuckold husband can get his vengeance on his errant wife and lover.

notquiteuniquenotquiteuniqueover 5 years ago
Erotic Coupling is where this belongs

This was a good sex story, but not for Loving Wives. With a minor edit, Lynn could also be recovering from a divorce, perhaps collecting alimony, and the rest would be fine. Well, except for being a mother of three (unless they are all in college, or at least high school).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent

Great story with believable characters and hot sex. Nice one.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Yoga whorewife.

amygdalaamygdala4 months ago

The husband is working hard for the family and she spends her day at the gym and at a dudes house fucking. But he is controlling and almost a abuser, yet when she is alone she is up to no good. I wonder why he is so controlling then.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous