Yoga Pays Off

Story Info
A friendship at yoga class gets interesting.
10.1k words
4.33
30.4k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wayne48
Wayne48
21 Followers

I was 40 and freshly divorced after a 20 year marriage. Do the math, I was married one month after I turned 20, so other than a few flings in high school, my ex-wife was the only person I had any kind of sexual history with.

Shy by nature, after the divorce I rented a small apartment in my Southeast Georgia town. I spent most time either at work or at the pool in my apartment complex. I worked long hours on weekends so going out on a Friday or Saturday night was out of the question due to the 16 hour days I put in Friday through Sunday.

Lack of freedom on weekend nights, being off of work when most people were working and a shy personality created for me a rather lonely world as far as dating or even meeting women was concerned. The bars in town were full of college kids so that was not an option either. I was not interested in discovering a co-ed with daddy issues.

I decided to join the local gym. Not only was I on the "divorce diet", but also, having just turned 40, I had lots of motivation to get in better shape and I had plenty of free time during my off days.

Those of you in your 40's know that regardless of the shape you are in, at that age, your body can't do the things it did when you were in your 20's. After several weeks in the gym, I became well aware of this. While I was getting stronger and looking better, my muscles and joints and tendons were screaming at me every day.

Looking for a holistic solution, I decided to take the yoga class that was offered at the gym. My first class was very humbling. There were 20 women of various ages, shapes and sizes and then there was me, the one guy. I am persistent if I am anything so I kept going to the classes. It was Winter and there wasn't much else to do since I was paying alimony through the teeth so I soon found myself pretty much living at the gym.

During class, the yoga instructor took us through the variety of stretches and poses, I found myself sweating profusely, this was a different kind of workout than I had ever had. The class was great, even if I was a bit embarrassed as I was sweating like I was in a sauna, the women around me hardly perspired at all. While the scenery I had in the class was spectacular, I was still hesitant to approach any of the women. Most were classic Southern bells, very pretty, very married, pretentious and most, while they looked good, seemed to be about as interesting as watching grass grow.

I have to admit I really fell in love with yoga. After a few months I was going to four classes a week. The fact I had not worked out like that before shocked my body and, coupled with the weight-lifting I continued to do, my physique began taking shape nicely.

As I became a regular I also started to get to know a few of my "class-mates". At first I was shunned, I think most of the ladies steered clear of me as they thought I was there to pick up women. While that thought had crossed my mind at first, the rigorousness of the class changed that perspective quickly. As I became a consistent student and made it evident that I was taking the class seriously, I was slowly accepted into the group of regulars. I was almost one of the girls.

The regulars were a bunch of thirty and forty-something gorgeous women. Most were married with kids in school and husbands at work. The classes were during the week in the mornings and afternoons which was the only time these ladies could go since at night they were home, cooking dinner. They were at the ball park on weekends watching their kids play soccer, football or baseball or cheer leading depending upon the season.

These women were in fantastic shape and as Spring broke into summer, I didn't know what I liked more about the yoga class, the workout I got or the views provided by watching 20 women in progressively skimpier clothes stretching, bending and contorting their bodies into a variety of positions. Only the pain and exertion of the class kept me from constantly having a tentpole in my shorts while I stretched and struck poses.

One particular woman was the source of most of my tension. She was a mom of three with a body that didn't show at all that she had kids. Flat, tight abs and a nice, curvy, athletic body. She had a lovely chest, long muscled legs and a beautiful smile. Her name was Lynn.

I noticed her during the first class. While a lot of the moms in the class acted as if they were still in high school, there was weekly drama between them, Lynn rose above it and seemed to be the one the other ladies sought for advice and friendship.

I always watched from a distance. I am a people watcher by nature and there was plenty of entertainment to see at the gym. Some of the gals would show up after clearly spending their mornings applying make-up and picking out the most complimentary and revealing outfits. While I appreciated the eye-candy, all they really were, were cock-teasers. During the class they would frequently go to the water fountain which just happened to be where the studs were lifting weights. They would ceremoniously bend over the water fountain, take a long drink and strut slowly back to the class, ensuring the men had a nice view of their bodies. Look, but don't touch.

Lynn wasn't like that. She wore long shorts and a t-shirt over a sports bra. No make-up, she didn't need any. The glimpses I would get of her body were only when a particular pose would make her shirt fall away from her stomach, revealing a smooth, tight stomach that I fantasized about biting and touching.

She didn't pay any attention to me at all for a month. After it was obvious I was a regular though, we went from just smiling at each other, her smile was awesome by the way, lovely white teeth and dimples on her cheeks and green eyes that didn't miss much, to learning each other's names and chit chatting on days we were there prior to class starting.

As I got to know her I learned of her three kids and her marriage. She was married right out of high school with a husband that worked a lot and she was studying at the local community college to be a nurse. Unlike the "Southern Bells" she hung out with, Lynn was from Chicago and carried herself with a nice mix of confidence and humility.

Soon the highlight of every day for me was showing up early for yoga and sitting outside the classroom with her and talking. It was hard for me to believe, but it seemed that she was enjoying my company as well.

I was shy, I knew I was looking better, but I didn't pick up on signals from women and she was married, so I just assumed she was helping me be comfortable when we started doing yoga side by side during every class. I enjoyed making her laugh when the various poses caused me to contort in a way I was not designed to contort.

This became challenging for me. She always smelled fresh and clean. She also worked hard in class and, like me, always broke out in a sweat within minutes of the class starting. Quickly I found myself stealing glances at her. It was hard to do this without getting caught as the yoga room had full mirrors on all the walls. By Summer's end, we were friends and during our yoga classes, we would make eye contact in the mirror throughout the class. Each time our eyes met and she smiled my heart melted a little.

Her wardrobe began to change. As we got closer, she began wearing more yoga pants and tank tops with her sports bras. I soaked her in every chance I got. I knew every part of her body, every freckle, every crease in her skin. I spent a Summer becoming more and more infatuated with her.

As school began at the end of August, she spent more time at the gym and seemed to show up to do her cardio when I was lifting weights. We did this about an hour before the class which meant that four days a week we were spending two hours a day together. I still thought we could only ever be friends, there were some minor flirtations but I never thought I was in her league. Then came the day she asked me to join her in the sauna.

It was a Thursday. I worked Friday through Sunday so Thursdays we always said goodbye after yoga and reminded each other we would meet again on Monday. At the end of the yoga class, she asked me if I'd join her in the dry sauna. Of course I said yes.

The sauna was small, about ten feet square. We were in there alone and sat on opposite sides. I stared at her and watched the sweat roll down her neck and forehead. Some of her sandy blonde hair was matted to her neck, I thought it was the sexiest thing I had ever seen.

Lynn took off her tank top and for the first time I had an unobstructed view of her navel. I'm a belly button guy and hers was delectable. She had a small loop piercing in it, I would've given my left nut to lick and bite her stomach right there.

She had a lime green sports bra on and I could see her nipples poking in the material. Her boobs we're not overly huge, they were perfect. Just enough to have cleavage when she chose and small enough that she could conceal them when she wanted to be more conservative.

I realized I was totally eye-fucking her and knew I was busted when I met her eyes. She was smiling, much to my relief.

"Ken, it's okay to look, just don't touch, yet."

I laughed nervously. "Yeah, I'm busted." Then I thought, what the hell and pushed on. "Your husband is a lucky man. You know you're gorgeous, but you also have a good head on your shoulders. You're much better put together than those others." Referring to the other ladies in our class.

Her face clouded over a bit. "Thanks, I needed to hear that. I'm not as well put together as it may seem. I'm so busy and have no time and no place to study."

"What about your place?* I asked as I tried hard not to get lost in her eyes.

She explained that her husband was very controlling and didn't like seeing her study. She opened up that her marriage was a mess and that the reason she was trying to become a nurse was to support herself and leave him.

"You deserve better. I don't have all the answers, but, you're welcome to study at my place." I never thought she would take me up on it.

"Your apartment complex has a pool doesn't it?" My heart jumped, or maybe my cock jumped, when she asked that question.

"Um, yeah. A very nice pool. I usually recover from these workouts laying out in the afternoons. Most of the people there are students at the university so it's always empty during the week."

"Well I'd hate to interfere with you oogling the college girls." She said with a wink.

"None of them hold a candle to you." I couldn't believe those words escaped my lips. I was not a forward guy. Perhaps it was the heat of the sauna, I was light headed and decided to push on. "Besides, it sounds like you could use an oil boy."

She stood up quickly. I was sure I had pushed too hard. "Deal. See you there after yoga on Monday, I'll bring the oil."

I watched her walk out, I was in shock.

That weekend at work was the slowest weekend of my life. Lynn was all I could think of. Was she serious? Would she come to my apartment? My pool? Did she think of me as a friend? As more? What should I do?

Monday finally rolled around and as I drove to the gym I convinced myself that we would pretend the conversation had never happened and that we would leave the gym as normal, going our separate ways.

Monday finally arrived. As class ended I was more doubtful that she was actually going to come to my place so I gathered my things and left. As I was walking across the parking lot to my car, I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around.

"Well? You forget about our pool date?"

Instant butterflies. "Nope, been thinking about it all weekend." I had no clue what else to say, the suave guy I was in my brain had packed his bags and left me with this dorky guy that had trouble stringing a basic sentence together.

"Follow me." Was all I could muster.

I jumped in my car, made sure she was driving behind me and led her to my complex. I let her in the apartment and watched her as she walked around, studying the place. I found myself hoping for her approval.

"Nice. Where can I change?"

I pointed to the bathroom. Once she walked in I ran upstairs to my room, threw on some deodorant, brushed my teeth, put on my swim suit, grabbed my pool bag and ran back downstairs. I found her waiting for me. She was dressed in a netted cover-all. I could see the outline of a bikini under it.

"Okay." I said, trying very hard to play it cool. "Right this way."

I led her out of the apartment and we made small talk on the short walk to the pool. It was a hot, end of summer, September day in Southeast Georgia. By the time we made the one hundred yard walk to the pool I was sweating. I couldn't tell whether it was from the heat or from my attraction to Lynn.

Luck was with me. There was no one at the pool. Our town was a college town and classes had just begun. Most of the renters in my complex were students so we had the place to ourselves.

We walked in the gate and I began spreading towels over two lounge chairs. I tried to be nonchalant, but I was very aware of her every move. She placed her bag on a table beside the chairs, pulled out some tanning oil and took off her coverall.

I stared. Even with sunglasses on there was no hiding it. Frankly, I didn't care. She was gorgeous. She had on a teal string bikini. A silver chain with angels wings dangled from her belly button. Her bikini top revealed just enough cleavage to be sexy, but she didn't over-do it. She was stunning. Would never guess she was a mother of three. Just enough muscle to complement her long, athletic body frame. I was stunned. I knew from our classes that she looked good, the yoga outfit covered a lot but still revealed her physique. In that bikini, a magnificent work of human art was on display, I was at a loss for words.

I took off my shirt, chest puffed, and stomach sucked in. Actually I felt pretty good about my physique. Lifting and yoga was working, not to mention I had been eating healthy. I liked pizza and wings too much to have ripped abs, but my stomach was trim and slim and my body was looking better than it had in my twenties. The yoga really had paid off.

If she was looking at me I didn't catch her. She hooked some speakers up to her cell phone and started music. Katy Perry began singing something, but I didn't really hear the words as I was mesmerized by this angel standing before me in a bikini.

"Wow! You look amazing!" I wasn't going to hold back.

She smiled. "Thank you. I try."

She grabbed her oil.

"Oh no, my pool, I get to be the oil boy."

I didn't think she'd go for it, but after thinking for a moment, she shrugged her shoulders and gave me the oil and laid on her stomach. She surprised me again by reaching behind her and undoing the strings to her top.

"You're doing that on purpose, that's so not fair!"

"What?" She asked, a touch of false innocence to her voice.

I sighed. "Nevermind."

I squeezed a good portion of oil on her back and began massaging it in. Her skin was soft. It was a very nice brown. I could tell she had been laying out. It was clear she didn't worship the sun or live at the tanning salon, she had a nice gentle shade of brown going for her.

As I rubbed in the oil I could feel her breathing quicken just a bit. Perhaps I was imagining. How could this hot woman be here with me, letting me do this? I liberally rubbed her shoulders, arms and back. As I rubbed her sides I slowed my hands as my finger tips approached the sides of her breasts. She giggled.

"That tickles."

"Sorry."

"No problem, I don't mind."

"Well, I don't want you giggling, I want you to be able to shut out everything and relax."

"Oh I am! She said. This feels wonderful!"

I was making small circles with my fingertips down both sides of her spine. Once I got to her lower back I squeezed more oil on my hands and began working on the backs of her thighs. The smell of coconut oil was invading my nostrils as I slowly rubbed my way up her thighs to the crease at the bottom of her ass.

I worked my way down her legs to the back of her knees, worked around them, massaging the muscles in that area. She let out a moan. I worked my way down her calves and gave them a good rub, they were diamond shaped and hard. She was a strong woman, stronger than she was aware.

As I finished rubbing her down, I managed to make it into my chair without it being too obvious that I had a raging boner. My cock was pressing so hard against my suit it made my knees weak when I sat down. Kesha was singing something or other when I laid back and oiled my legs and chest. Her head was turned to the side facing me.

I looked at her. "Enjoying the show?"

She smiled behind sunglasses that concealed her eyes. That smile told me I was in trouble. I could tell that I would never be able to refuse anything she asked.

"I may enjoy what I'm seeing. I really enjoyed what I was feeling. If you apply tanning oil like that all the time you're hired."

"Only for you, and I'll take the job."

She laughed. "You're silly."

"Try me. I may be silly, but you're hot, hot, scorching hot. I'm waiting for my pulse to slow down a bit."

She smiled again. Maybe blushed a little. I was getting in over my head. She was becoming more than just a physical attraction.

We chatted for a while. She told me about her classes at the community college. She was studying to become a nurse. I discussed my divorce. My lessons learned. We talked of music and movies, kids, we carefully steering clear of discussing her marriage. I discussed my marriage and divorce briefly.

"Help me out, I'm going to turn over."

"I thought you would never ask." I said as I got out of the chair and tied the strings back together on her top. I could smell her skin. All of my senses were consumed in her.

She reached for the bottle of oil. I wasn't going to push her this time, thinking I was playing it cool. She looked at me, then reached the bottle towards me.

"I need some on this side now."

I think I audibly swallowed. My hand shook a bit as I took the bottle from her. I tried to play it cool and failed miserably. I poured the oil in my hands and looked at her.

She looked at me and started laughing. "It's okay, I won't bite."

"I don't mind getting bitten. I'm just trying to not get slapped."

She laughed again. I was in big trouble.

I started rubbing the oil on her legs. I started at her ankles and worked my way up her thighs. I watched her stomach rise and fall with her breathing as I got higher on her thighs. I wasn't going to try anything stupid, I was just enjoying the moment. I was going slow, trying to give as good a massage this time as when I did her backside. I also was thoroughly enjoying touching her. A warning light was flashing in my mind that this was more than lust.

As I finished her legs, I stood up, poured some more oil on my hands and stood behind her. Very carefully I started rubbing the front of her shoulders and ran my hands down both of her arms. I used my thumbs to massage her forearms, I had lots of experience doing this with my ex and had a talent in giving massages. I rubbed both of her hands, rubbing the meat of each of her fingers and the palms of her hands. I kept watching her lovely stomach and noticed her breathing had increased in pace. I was bent over her and saw the pulse on her neck jumping with each heart beat. Her face flushed just a bit.

I moved back to her shoulders, slowly and carefully I massaged her chest area, keeping my finger tips well away from the edges of her bikini. I didn't linger as I felt like I was on thin ice. I grabbed more oil and poured it right on her belly button.

She breathed in sharply and her breath caught. I reached over her and rubbed the oil onto her stomach and waist. As my hands got lower, since I was leaning over her head I could feel her breath on my face. Our lips were close even though my face was upside down facing hers.

Wayne48
Wayne48
21 Followers