Yoga Pays Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi lady. Come here often?"

She smiled. "Not really but if you keep this up I'll certainly be back, and may cum, often."

I allowed my finger tips to slip just under the top of her bikini bottoms then withdrew them. I almost came right then. Slowly, and regrettably, I was finished applying the oil. I sat back down in my chair. My heart was racing. I could tell she was trying to slow her breathing as well so I was happy that my massage had some kind of an impact.

We laid there for a while. The music continued to play. We made small talk, not my strong suit. I was completely relaxed around her. The sun took it's toll on us. We were both sweating in the heat. I couldn't take my eyes off of her body. I tried to imprint all of her details in my mind. Her second toe on her left foot had a silver ring on it. She had a cute dimple under her belly button. She had four piercings in her right ear and three in her left.

We continued to small talk. The day was peaceful and time flew by. The heat continued to pound on us. The weather was a humid, wet, hot monster that was having it's way with us so we got in the water to cool off.

I jumped in first and she followed. We just kind of stared at each other. I approached her and wrapped my arms around her in a hug.

She laid her head on my chest and hugged me back. "This feels good." She said. "I can hear your heart beating."

"I'm surprised you don't hear it exploding." I didn't know whether it was lust or infatuation or love, I didn't really give a fuck, I just knew I didn't want the day to end. I knew I didn't want to let her go, ever.

I looked at her and leaned in to kiss her. She turned her head and swam away. I swam after her.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to press, but on the other hand, I'm not sorry. You're gorgeous."

"Thank you." She said. "I just want to enjoy the day with you. Nothing serious okay?"

"No problem." My heart sank a bit.

"I'm hungry." She said as she lifted herself out of the pool.

I watched the water slide off of her oiled body. Her physique was just about perfect. Feminine and soft, yet firm and fit. My biggest attraction though, was the intelligent look in her eyes. Intelligent and wary.

"I could eat." I said as I followed her out of the pool. "Let's head back to the apartment, you can shower and study as I put something together."

We got dressed and walked back to my place. Inside it was cool and dark. I led her upstairs and showed her the shower.

As she walked into the bathroom I had an instant hope she would turn around and wiggle her finger to invite me to get in with her but that didn't happen.

I went back downstairs and made lunch. I sliced some pepper jack cheese and cut some summer sausage. I cut up a banana and a few oranges. I quickly cut up an avocado and made some fresh Pico De Gallo. Finally, I made a pitcher of margaritas and poured big ones for both of us in salt-rimmed glasses.

By the time I was finished she was walking into the kitchen in shorts and a tanktop, smelling fresh and clean. I looked at myself, still sweating from being outside then looked at her.

"Have at it, I'll be right back."

She picked up her glass and took a healthy pull. "Mmmmmm, yummy! Just like I like them with lots of salt on the rim."

I grabbed my glass and headed out of the kitchen. "Help yourself!"

I high-tailed it upstairs, stripped and jumped in the shower. The water was hot and the bathroom still had steam on the mirrors. I took a large gulp of my drink with one hand as I washed my hair with the other. I reached through the shower curtain and sat the drink on the counter and continued to wash.

In a few minutes I was scrubbed clean and dried off and headed back downstairs. Again, a quick fantasy of her jumping in the shower with me flew through my head, but as I got downstairs she was curled up on my couch with a plate of food beside her and a medical book open on her lap which she was intently reading.

I turned some music on and did the dishes as she studied. I kept watching her, beautiful. While a part of me lusted after her, another part was very content just to have her company. There was something fulfilling about feeding her and knowing she felt safe and secure with me. From time to time she looked at me and smiled then turned back to her studies and my heart fluttered every time she did this.

After an hour of this she looked at her watch, closed her book and began packing her things. "Time to get the kids." She said, looking at me with a bit of trepidation.

"Well, of course, given the choice, frankly, I'd rather jump your bones, but I've enjoyed our afternoon together, and if this is all I can have from you, I'll take it." I felt a little weak being this vulnerable with her, at the same time, she was much more than what I thought and I wanted to be transparent with her.

She looked at me for a long moment. Walked up to me and gave me a hug. I hugged her back, hard. Buried my nose in her hair. Her body against mine made mine stir. Then I walked her to the door and watched her get in her car and leave. She looked back my way before she drove off.

So, for the next several months that became our routine. Two or three times a week we met at my place, went to the pool and studied. I fed her, played music for her and let her take naps with her head in my lap while I stroked her hair. Each day I fell a little more for her.

I shared my love life or lack thereof with her. I went out on a few dates with the yoga instructor, Lynn showed some jealousy over that. Anytime I had a date she was eager to hear the details.

As we moved into our next Winter the pool shut down. We still managed to find time together each week. She was very guarded about our physical interactions. No kisses. Very seldom would she touch me. She did allow me more and more reign in touching her though. We always hugged before she left. She allowed me to massage her shoulders and neck. I was still able to be her oil boy. The few times I did try for more she gently but firmly made it clear she wasn't interested.

As the Winter gave way to Spring, she began opening up more about her past and her marriage. Her husband was overweight and out of shape. He was overly controlling of her. Verbally and border line physically abusive. She made it clear that I was everything that he wasn't.

She wasn't a victim though. She didn't whine or cry, she just stated things as facts. I listened, it was clear this was something she didn't talk to many people about.

Throughout this time we continued to work out. Dating the yoga instructor didn't work but it did reveal a jealous side of Lynn that I liked.

With Winter there wasn't much else to do so more and more of my time was spent at the gym. As I continued to get in better shape two things happened. My testosterone continued to build up and Lynn, more and more, was open about her attraction to me.

With Spring came the opening of the pool at my apartment and her return to showing up with bikinis and laying out. During our first trip to the pool, when I undressed, it was her that I saw do a double take.

Over the cold weather I had taken to wearing sweat shirts and long sleeves so the change in my physique wasn't obvious. When I revealed the body I had been working on for six months, she saw larger shoulders, a cut chest, the beginnings of a six pack on my abs and strong, muscular legs.

As she sat there in her bikini, sunglasses on, I watched her lick her lips as I folded my shirt and got out the oil.

"Do you mind?" I asked, holding the oil out to her. I obviously had interrupted some thoughts and she grabbed the oil from me.

"Wow. You look great babe. I mean you always did but, wow."

My ego jumped ten points. "I've been working hard. For you. And I love it when you call me babe."

She paused and her face colored. "You never stop do you." She poured oil on my back and slowly began rubbing it in.

"Not unless you tell me to. You know what you do to me. I'm not ashamed that I've fallen for you. I'm very glad you like how I look. I wish you knew my heart. All I know is I'm at complete peace when I'm with you." I really didn't care anymore at that point. She had become my confidant and my buddy.

"Hmmmmm." Was all she said, I couldn't tell whether that was good or bad. I heard her snap the top of the oil bottle. She got up and jumped in the pool. She was wearing a bright yellow string bikini. Her time in the gym had paid off as well.

As her head broke the surface of the water she looked at me and wiggled her finger to me in a "come hither" motion.

I got up and slid in the water. As I came up next to her my arms wrapped around her. She slid her arms around my shoulders and, surprisingly, wrapped her legs around my waste. Her fingers slid up the back of my head and she looked into my eyes. The next thing I knew we were kissing.

I was sure I was dreaming. We had never kissed before. After the first time I tried, I never tried again. We would kiss on the cheek but our lips together was off limits.

Her lips were soft, full and wet and I was in heaven. She opened her mouth and our tongues met, exploring, time stood still. I could hear her breathing and my heart was racing. My hands explored her back, massaging it, feeling every inch of her skin.

I was hard right away. Her hips were against me. I knew she could feel me. She didn't grind into me, but she didn't pull away either. We kissed. Forever we made out. I bit her upper lip, just a nibble. This caused her breath to intake sharply. She grinned and bit me back on my lower lip, hard.

We looked at each other. "Damn." I didn't know what else to say.

"Yeah. That was something else."

My arms were still around her. I could tell that the moment was over though. I let go of her and swam to the side of the pool. I climbed out and dried off, popped open a drink and sat down.

I watched her get out of the pool. Her body was amazing. "You are one sexy fuckin woman."

I rarely cursed in front of her. She came over to me and smacked my leg. Then leaned over and kissed me again. A quick peck.

I thought for a moment then said what was on my mind. "Best kiss of my life. I love your tongue."

She reddened. "Good. I'm glad. I'm also ready for a Margarita."

"I've got a pitcher in the fridge. Just say the word." I answered as I stepped out of the pool and started drying off.

"Word." She said, eyes locked on mine. I was delighted at how she had loosened up around me. She was still guarded. I still saw pain and frustration whenever she referenced her marriage. But she seemed to be able to compartmentalize that when she was with me. She was able to disconnect and enjoy her time with me. I realized we had developed quite a friendship.

We walked back to the apartment together. As we walked into the cool, air conditioned room, the contrast between the bright day outside and the darkened apartment was disorienting for a moment. I stumbled and fell into her. We both sort of caught each other and ended up face to face, very close, staring into each other's eyes.

That was it for me. Months of bonding, staring, joking, hugging, teasing, months of falling for each other culminated in that moment for me. Before I knew it my lips were on hers and she was backed against the living room wall.

Passion soared as we kissed fiercely. Our tongues dueled, finding a slashing and darting rhythm as our lips stayed connected and our teeth brushed against each other. All I could hear was the intense breathing through our noses and the smacks of our wet lips as they separated from time to time so we could gasp for air.

I was holding my body against hers. I could feel her stomach against mine and her breasts pushing against her wet bikini top at the bottom of my chest. I smelled chlorine from the pool, yet still picked up a hint of her perfume.

My hands captured hers. I wrapped one of her hands around my head and the other I brought to my waist.

I stared at her and our kiss broke for a moment. She was breathing heavily through her mouth. I focused on inhaling as she exhaled, wanting to suck in the air that had just been within her lungs so that the same air could then flow into my body.

We stared at each other.

"You better leave now. If you don't, something is going to happen that there is no coming back from." I was trying to be honorable. At least something in me was trying to give her the option, desperately hoping she would not take me up on it.

Without taking her eyes off of mine, she reached behind her back and undid the string to her bikini. Then, she lifted her hands behind her neck and undid those strings. Her eyes locked on mine, the bikini top fell to the floor. It was still wet and was cold on my toes. I kicked it to the side.

Then, as if to double down, her eyes still locked on mine, she reached down and pulled my tank top over my head. It also dropped and was kicked to the side.

My hands were resting on her hips on top of her bikini bottoms. We stood so close that with every breath she took her belly rubbed against mine.

Her lips parted. "I know what's about to happen. I've thought about it a lot. I want it to happen. I can't give you everything you want. But I can give you everything that I'm able."

It was a statement of thoughtfulness, of passion, of logic. I was deeply touched. The passion and lust and desire instantly turned into something deeper.

She grabbed one of my hands and placed it on her chest, palm flat. I could feel her heart racing. "In this little world of ours, the pool, this apartment, you have created a safe place for me. When I'm here, I'm yours. Away from here, I'm not."

She moved my hand to her left breast, it filled my hand, her nipple was hard under my palm. Then she slowly slid my hand up to her neck. She opened my fingers and positioned them so my hand was open and my fingers were wrapped around her neck. Then she took my other hand and placed it on her belly, palm open and fingers pointing down. Then, without removing her eyes from mine, she slowly slid my hand down her belly. She guided my fingertips under the top of her bikini bottoms. Her skin was smooth and as she continued guiding my hand lower, the smoothness of the skin didn't change. She was shaved clean. She continued guiding my hand until my fingers passed over her clit and the palm of my hand covered her mound. Then, she guided my fingers to her crevice. I felt heat and a slick wetness on my fingers. Her eyes never left mine.

She slowly withdrew my hand and guided it up my chest, passed my neck and up to my lips. She guided my fingertips into my mouth and I had my first taste of her sweet, musky juices. She withdrew my hand from my mouth, turned it and guided my fingers into her mouth, she suckled them. Then, slowly, she guided my hand back down her body, over her breast, down her belly and back inside her bikini bottoms. She then removed her hand from where she had deposited mine and grabbed my waist. The whole time we never broke eye contact.

I kissed her. Gently. I ran my tongue along her bottom lip. I nibbled it. As I did this I kept my fingers against her wet crease. I didn't move my fingers. I just maintained a gentle pressure and allowed her to soak them with her juices.

I dropped my hand from her throat to her ass as I nibbled on the side of her neck. When I did this she turned her head. I exhaled warm breath into her ear. "I am going to enjoy you. And know this, my only enjoyment rests in pleasing you, over and over and over." Each time I said "over", I slightly pressed my middle fingertip into her opening then withdrew it. Each time I did that she quickly sucked in her breath.

I nippled my way down her jawline. She lifted her chin and I sucked it into my mouth, this made her moan. At the same time I withdrew my hand from between her legs, my hand and fingers were wet and slick with her juices. I rubbed my wet fingers all over her face, then slid a finger into her mouth which she immediately licked.

I began kissing and licking her juice off of her face. Her scent filled my nostrils. As I did this, with my hand that was massaging her ass, I grabbed her bottoms and slid them halfway down her legs. Her bottoms were still wet from the pool and stuck to her legs at the knees. Somewhat awkwardly, I lifted one of my legs and used my foot to push them the rest of the way down. I managed to lose my balance and fall head first into the wall beside her.

"Oh my gosh are you ok?"

My ears were ringing, but I looked back at her. As I looked at her, I broke eye contact and ran my eyes down her body to her toes then back up to her eyes.

*Never, ever, ever better. That might leave a mark." I smiled, then kissed her again. Her arms wrapped around me and I sucked her tongue into my mouth. Heat was building.

I kissed her neck and bent forward to suck on one of her nipples. They were about the size of a pea and as I sucked one into my mouth I breathed in hard so the air intake would immediately give her a warm then cool feeling. Since I was leaning forward to do this, I managed to drop my suit at the same time.

My suit was also still wet and got stuck around my knees and she promptly reached up with her leg to push it the rest of the way down with her foot. When she did this, she inadvertently kneed me in the balls.

I let out an "ooffah!" and, realizing what she had just done, she cracked up laughing. "I hope I didn't hurt him!" She said with some genuine concern.

"He is fine. It's his two cousins that are a bit dazed at the moment."

I looked at her. We stood there, naked. This time she ran her eyes up and down over my body. She leaned forward and bit my chest. I stopped her by grabbing her face with both of hands. I lifted her face up to mine and shook my head.

"I'm yours as well. Here, in the pool, anywhere. But right now, we're gonna do this my way."

I kissed her hard and pressed my body into hers. I could feel heat coming from her mid-section and my hard cock pressed against her lower belly. My hands slid under her arms and I began lifting her, sliding her up the wall.

As her breasts were even with my face I sucked on both nipples for a moment, with each suck her breathing caught, her thighs rubbed against my erection as her legs dangled eight inches off of the ground. I lifted her higher, until my arms were fully extended, her stomach was even with my face and I licked it and nibbled on it. Her skin was just loose enough for me to get some good solid sucks and bites on it.

Her hands were helping her balance by holding my shoulders. I quickly pressed her against the wall with my body weight, holding her steady, I let go of her with my right hand and very quickly swung my right arm under her left thigh, then did the same thing with my left arm. At that point, I was standing with my forearms against the wall and her butt and thighs resting on my upper arms. She was against the wall, with her hands on my ceiling. I was standing, looking at a lovely, warm, wet pussy.

She was breathing heavy now. Excitement on what we were doing, fear that I would drop her. I leaned into her. Felt some pressure on my lower back, but my gym time and yoga time had truly paid off. This move had not been part of my plan, it just kind of happened, and I went with it.

I dove in face first and began licking her. Her thighs had my head trapped so I couldn't turn my head, I also had no interest in doing so.

I licked her opening. Right away her juices flowed onto my beard. I lifted my tongue, exploring her folds and found her nub. I couldn't get the right angle for my tongue to go deep within her, but that was for the good as what my tongue could reach served to tease her. I was able to alternate my licking between teasing her opening with the tip and then licking my way to her hard clit.