Yoga Pays Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wayne48
Wayne48
21 Followers

Each time I tapped her clit with my tongue and captured it, grinding it, gently at first between my lips. This started a series of "Oh fuck!" Coming from her mouth that only served to encourage what I was doing.

I continued licking and as I did this I looked up to watch her. Her hands remained on the ceiling for balance and she had begun to shake her head back and forth.

"Oh fuck, don't stop, oh fuck, don't stop, oh fuck, oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck I'm, I'm, oh fuck I'm cumming!" She finally squealed. Her hips buckled against the wall and I almost lost my balance but was able to hold fast. I could feel her pussy contracting against my tongue and I could detect an increase in the flow of her juice on my face. I tried to flatten my tongue and place pressure on her clit while she came. Very slowly it subsided and her hips stopped bucking against my face.

I was sweating from the exertion. So was she. Considering the beating I had taken to that point, I carefully allowed her to slide down the wall, using my body as friction to control the rate of her descent.

As her feet hit the ground my face was wet, covered with her juices. We kissed hard. She licked herself off of my face and I pressed against her, molding her against the wall and my body. Her arms around my neck, she lifted a leg and wrapped it around my thigh.

I could feel her sweat-soaked breasts rubbing against my chest. I was acutely aware of her nipples hardening against my skin. My cock was pressed against her lower belly. My hands were kneading her ass cheeks which were firm in my hands.

Between breaths she looked into my eyes and said. "I, want, you, now, please." My cock was straight vertical against her belly so I partially squatted then stood straight up, this allowed my cock to slide between her legs, not inside of her, but directly underneath her wet pussy lips, sandwiching between them.

She gasped when she felt my cock sliding against her vaginal lips. Her leg that was wrapped around me pulled tight against me, she gave a little hop and her other leg wrapped around the other side of my hip. My hands held her ass, this lifted her hips and almost naturally, my cock lifted up and the tip slid right to her entrance.

I looked at her, feeling her warm wetness coat the head of my throbbing manhood. I could feel her outer lips trying to suction me deeper within her. She looked into my eyes and nodded.

I had intended to barely slide in her, just a little bit at a time, but time had done too much, there had been too much teasing, too many fantasies, too many times spent watching her, rubbing her.

I groaned her name aloud as I slid my cock into her in a steady, heavy thrust that pushed her back against the wall. She leaned her head forward and bit my shoulder as I felt myself rest deep within her. I could feel her juices dripping onto my ball sack.

I stayed right there for a moment. Desperately trying not to cum while savoring what it felt like to be within her. I felt her heat wrapped around my cock. Her muscles contracted around it, pumping it. She ground her hips in miniature movements which jammed her clit against the base of my organ.

I remained still. I focused on how our skin was mashed together. Felt her fingernails dig into my back as I seemed to move deeper inside of her with each small rocking of her hips. My hands on her ass massaged it and squeezed it.

My hands were low enough on her ass that I could feel her wet taint and the base of my cock where it was disappearing inside of her. I heard her start saying, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" As she broke into another orgasm on me. Her muscles tightened on my cock and I just held her and delighted in the feel of her as she climaxed on me.

I could detect a stirring deep within my balls so I lifted her off of me. The wall had a wet spot from the sweat of her back. I backed away from the wall, still holding her with her legs around my hips and sat on my couch.

She lifted up and sat back down, reaching down for my cock and guided it back into her. I wasn't as deep at this point and could feel how wet she was. The smell of our sex and sweat and musk filled the room. My hands were free and began exploring her.

She leaned back a little and this caused me to sink deeper into her, it almost triggered my orgasm so my hands locked on her hips and I stopped her from moving until that dangerous wave subsided. After a few moments I let go of her hips and she began rocking on me.

With her leaned back I used both of my hands to explore her chest and stomach and thighs. I wanted to touch all of her. Her sweat ran down her chest. I massaged her boobs and gently explored her nipples watching closely for her reactions, trying to determine from her breathing, eye contact or hip movements what she liked.

She leaned forward and kissed me and began laughing, deep within her belly. The laughter caused her muscles to grip my cock harder.

"Oh my God. You're making me cum like crazy. What did you do, take a blue pill?"

"I don't do pills babe. Frankly, I'm surprised I didn't cum as soon as we kissed, but sometimes, because I was so close at one point and didn't, it makes it so I can just go and go. So enjoy it while it lasts." As I said that I wiggled my cock within her a few times and her mouth went open and her head went back.

"Look in my eyes." I said. "Don't take your eyes off of mine. I want to savor you. When I cum, and boy am I going to cum, I want your eyes on mine the whole time."

Sweat was dripping off of both of our heads. She looked at me and nodded. She held still and I held her. "Feel me." I whispered. "Feel me in you. Don't ever, ever forget this moment."

Her eyes stayed locked on mine as her hands held on to my neck and she leaned back. This caused me to slide deeper within her. The heat was palpable within her. My hands were on her hips and I helped guide the pace that she rocked them.

She leaned back more and I slid in deeper. We didn't break eye contact but I could see her breasts bouncing gently as she rode me. Her thighs tightened around my waist as she rocked harder, I could tell she was close to cumming and so was I.

"Yeah babe. Like that. I'm going to cum in you, keep your eyes on mine, cum with me, feel me cum inside of you, I need you to feel me empty myself with you."

"Okay." She gasped and licked her eyes on mine. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck."

I could feel an almost painful surge within my balls, I was going to erupt. With each "Oh fuck!" I heard. I could feel my cock expand and go deeper within her which caused her to get closer to the edge. Her hands dug into my shoulders to hang on and my hands went behind her lower back to give her leverage.

Her back began arching hard which served to take me past the point of no return. I could feel her convulsing and her pussy muscles constricted around my cock. That was it for me. I groaned her name aloud in a long rumble from down within my lungs.

I felt the surge, from deep in my balls I felt the surge, like a volcanic eruption. A massive wave conglomerated at the base of my cock and crashed through the length and exploded out of the tip. I poured myself into her, locked on her eyes as I felt her own wave crash over my cock.

"Feel me. Feel me in you."

"I feel you. Oh my it feels so good!"

I spilled myself into her. Months of building the relationship culminated in this moment where wave over wave of my depths erupted within her. Our eyes stayed connected as we came together. Sharp snaps of light popped in my field of vision and her pupils dilated. The connection was electric.

I don't know how many waves of the climax took us that moment. I know time stood still. I could feel our mixed fluids dripping out of her onto me. She fell against me, breathing heavily. I could smell her delightful scent. Strands of her hair stuck to my face. She looked at me, eyes wide, panting.

"Wow."

I looked at her, rocked backwards, then forwards to get the momentum to stand with her on me. I stood up with her legs still wrapped on my hips. She clung to me.

I started going up the steps, carrying her as she stayed mounted on me.

"What are you doing?"

"You said it. You're here right now, so you're mine right now."

As I made it to the top of the steps, nearly out of breath, I realized how much yoga had paid off. No way I could have carried her up like that a year ago. She was giggling as I carried her through the bedroom, past my bed and into the bathroom.

I carefully put her back on the floor. I reached through the shower curtain and turned the shower on. I turned back to her and hugged her. I was still hard. My cock was numb, but hard. She looked at it, then looked at me.

"No pills huh?"

I crossed my heart. "I swear. Wish I could claim that stamina all the time. Evidently you have an impact on me. When you aren't kicking me in the balls that is."

Steam came from behind the curtain and I pulled her into the shower. She stood under the water and I stood behind her. As she washed her body, I washed her hair. I gave her a gentle, thorough scalp massage. As I did this, she leaned against me and my cock, which had fallen to a semi-erect state, slid between her cheeks. My knees buckled.

"Mmmmmm." She said. She reached behind and grabbed me, possessively. It felt great. She squeezed me over and over, making me throb. It felt like the skin on my cock was thinner and more sensitive. Her touch was exquisite.

I rinsed her hair and did the same thing with conditioner. As I massaged the conditioner in her hair she turned around and washed my body, thoroughly cleaning me from head to toe. When she finished I rinsed the conditioner out of her hair. She looked at me, I kissed her and we hugged. The tenderness of the moment was overwhelming.

We stepped out of the shower and dried off. I towelled off her body, starting at her feet and working my way up her body. We walked into the bedroom and my eyes were on her gorgeous naked body, devouring it. She was heading for the doorway.

"You aren't going anywhere."

She turned around with a quizzical look which included an arched eyebrow.

"Lay down, on the bed, on your stomach."

She complied. I grabbed a small bottle of baby oil off the counter and got in bed with her. I straddled her, my cock laying on top of her ass crack like a hot dog on a bun. The view was amazing.

"Every time I've rubbed oil on your body, this is exactly what I've fantasized about."

I poured some oil on her back and began giving her a massage. She turned her head to the side and let out a gentle moan. As I massaged her, my cock hardened. I poured a dab of oil on it. Some spilled over on her ass which made her yelp.

I scooted my body down then slid up her back. This caused my cock to naturally slide between her legs and rest, once again, at her opening which was warm and wet.

She laid completely flat and turned her head to the side. I held myself up with arms on both sides of her body. I kissed and nibbled on her back as the head of my cock found her pussy lips.

Slowly this time, I slid in. Watching her face. Her eyes were closed. As I slid in I could feel her squeezing me. I didn't stop until I was all the way in her. My cock was surrounded by warm, wet, smooth heat. She moaned.

I slowly rocked my hips against her and she pressed back into me. With her legs sandwiched around my cock this created more friction for both of us. I shifted my hands so they were supporting my upper body by placing them on the mattress on both sides of her head.

As I continued rocking my cock within her, she bit into my right forearm just above the wrist. It made my nipples tingle.

"Yes! Fucking bite me!"

As I spoke, she bit down harder and began moaning. My rocking intensified. I wasn't pulling out of her, I was staying deep within her and rocking my hips. I could feel her heat and her moisture on my cock.

"Fuck Lynn, this isn't going to be long!" I said as I, surprisingly, felt myself ready to cum again.

She released from my wrist. "Cum. I'm there now." She exhaled between gasps then latched back onto my forearm.

I pumped myself into her, rocking my hips more and more forcefully. With my free hand I pulled her hair back, hard. She moaned loudly while her teeth sank deeper into my arm.

It was a sudden orgasm that rocked me. With a final push I came in her as I again felt her muscles convulse around my cock. This wasn't the mind blowing explosion I had earlier, but, given the length of recovery time from the episode we just had, this was still a powerful orgasm.

As we came down off of the wave, I collapsed, half on her and half of my body beside her, breathing in unison with her. I could even feel our hearts beating in the same rhythm.

"Damn babe, yoga really has paid off!"

Wayne48
Wayne48
21 Followers