You Should Leave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You won't have to wait long. So, what's the surprise?" He asked.

"This," Janet said as she sat down on the bed next to me and moved the tablet slightly. I must have come into view. I could see him stroking his cock for a second. Janet was right; it was similar to my size or smaller. Then suddenly his face filled the screen.

"Oh shit, hello Dave," he said.

I waved.

"Man, so you're ok with all this?" he asked.

I wasn't sure what "all this" actually was. I thought I was ok with the threesome. I was not sure if I was ok with Steve having an online affair with my wife for who knows how long. Before I could answer, Janet giggled and spoke for me.

"Well, I think he's fine with it. Look." She said as she moved the tablet to reveal my hard cock.

"Oh, well yeah it looks like his cock approves," he laughed, "but I need to know that he's fine with me joining you two to fuck. You are ok with it, Dave?"

I found my voice, though it cracked slightly. "Yeah, I am," I said.

Janet propped the tablet up against some pillows next to us, then straddled me again. She held my cock and guided it into her pussy. She let out a deep groan as she pushed down, taking me into her entirely.

"Fuck that looks good," she moaned. I looked at the screen, and he was jacking his cock. The sight turned me on more and I grabbed Janet's tits in both of my hands and thrust up into her. She was watching Steve the entire time.

"Stroke it for us, Steve," she moaned as she ground her pussy down hard, wiggling her ass and gripping my cock tightly. I lifted my hips, pumping my cock up into her cunt. I could feel an usually large amount of wetness seeping out around my dick. Janet was panting and bouncing her ass up and down rapidly.

"Oh God, guys," she whined, "I'm going to cum. Make me cum."

Steve grunted. I looked over just in time to see his sperm shooting out of his cock. The two of them cumming set me off and I began spasming wildly and shot my seed deep into Janet's womb. She collapsed on top of me, kissing me passionately.

Our making out was interrupted by Steve's voice. "Ok, well I better get my ass moving. Glad to hear you're on board, Dave. It wouldn't have been the same without you. See you guys on Saturday." He didn't wait for a response and dropped the call.

"Saturday?" I asked, surprised. "You mean the day after tomorrow?"

Janet stood and started cleaning up. "Yeah, that's when Saturday is."

"He's coming here the day after tomorrow?" I asked again.

"Yeah, he is," Janet replied, pulling her top back on.

I thought I would have more time to think about it. Now, suddenly it seemed imminent, and we were locked into a course of action that we could not avoid. Was I sure?

"He only has Saturday night free and will come by after his dinner party is over, around ten. He has to leave by noon on Sunday. So, we only get the one night."

Did she sound disappointed?

"Oh," I spoke, thinking out loud. "Maybe that's for the best for our first time. I mean having no way to extend it, we have to cut it off with a time limit."

She nodded, then pulled her skirt up and zipped it up. "I have a meeting in an hour. I should be home by six. Are you going back to work?"

"No, I think I'm going to head to the gym," I answered. My job afforded me a very flexible schedule an I could set my hours as long as I got my work done on time.

"Gym?" she asked, giggling, "You haven't used the gym membership in months. Why suddenly? Trying to buff up before Steve gets here?"

I laughed, "Maybe. I don't know." She was right. We got the gym memberships but rarely used them. Why did I suddenly have an urge to work out? I made up an excuse.

"I just feel like sitting in the sauna for a while," I said. Janet kissed me and left. I sat there, naked, thinking about this extraordinary new situation. As I did, I heard Steve's voice in my mind again.

"Glad to hear you're on board, Dave. It wouldn't have been the same without you."

What the fuck did that mean? Were they planning to meet even if I said no? Doubt began to creep in. How long had she been keeping her relationship with Steve from me? Were there other men she fooled around with like that? What else did I not know?

I was quickly able to unlock her tablet. We often shared it, so we had secured it with a password that we both knew. I opened the Skype application and noticed that she had a lot of friends, most of whom appeared to be male. I felt a little guilty invading her privacy, but we had always agreed that we would not keep secrets from each other. Since the tablet was both of ours, I rationalized that it was not truly private.

I tapped on Steve's name and opened up their chat history. I could see where she had initiated the video call with him earlier and a bit of a discussion from earlier in the day before I got home. They had been discussing plans for his upcoming trip.

Steve: So, what will we do if he doesn't go along with the threesome idea? I still want to meet you. Think he'd let you meet me anyway?

Janet: Me too, but we'll have to see. To be honest, I don't know that I could get away with meeting you without him. He wouldn't go for it, I'm sure. I told you about how he freaked out before.

Steve: Yeah, I get it. We don't want him freaking out this time.

Janet: No, we don't. We've been planning this too long.

Steve: Right. Well, hopefully, he'll agree. How are you going to ask him?

Janet: I'm going to fuck his brains out tonight and bring it up then. He's always more pliable when he's horny.

Steve: Aren't all men?

Janet: I don't know all men, but the ones I know seem to be.

Steve: So, if he says no, then what?

Janet: Then we won't get to play.

Steve: I could try to rearrange my calendar to have some free time during the week while he's at work. He wouldn't need to know.

Janet: Tempting. It truly is. But, that's not who I am, Steve. I want to play with you, but I love my husband more than that. I'm being totally honest with you when I say that I would never cheat on him and would never meet you if he says no.

Steve: Fair enough. I know from our talks how much you want to fuck, but I respect your desire to stay within your marital limits.

Janet: Would you respect me if I cheated?

Steve: Of course I would. But, you're right. I don't think either of us needs the guilt that would bring. This is all supposed to be fun, right. So, if he'll agree and we'll be all set. If not, we can still be friends and play online, right?

Janet: We'll see.

Steve: What does that mean?

Janet: It means we'll have to see how things work out.

Steve: Wait, so are you saying that its a no-go on the threesome you won't continue to mess around with me on Skype?

Janet: Steve, I like you and have had fun getting to know you this past month. I didn't intend to get as carried away as we have. I don't think Dave would approve of us fooling around on camera without him knowing about it. I think we should limit our playing to when the three of us are together.

Steve: Wow, ok. I can respect that.

I was pleasantly surprised with the chat. Honestly, I suspected far worse and was greatly relieved by Janet's attitude. Yes, it stung that they had fucked around without my knowledge, but since she cut it off, I was willing to let it go. I was relieved enough that I exited Skype and put the tablet away.

Saturday arrived very quickly. Janet was a nervous wreck all day. She tried on a variety of outfits, never truly satisfied with any of them. Finally, she went along with my suggestion.

"I don't know that he's all that concerned with what you have on," I explained, "because we're just going to take it off right after he arrives."

"I want to make a good impression," she countered.

"You know him already and if seeing you naked and fucking on camera wasn't a good enough impression, nothing else will do the job. Why don't you wear a bikini and when he gets here, we can go out to the hot tub with some wine."

"Oh, that's a great idea," she conceded. "I'll do that."

A few minutes later, she came out in a black micro-bikini. The top consisted of small triangular patches of cloth that barely covered her nipples, which were attempting to poke their way through the fabric. The bottoms were a narrow strip that could barely conceal her labia, leaving her full ass completely bare. She added a pair of black heels and a black lace robe that came down to the tops of her thighs and which she left untied. She had her hair pulled back into a ponytail.

The look was stunning, and she took my breath away. I wanted to take her right then and there, but I knew she wanted to wait and savor the experience once Steve arrived. We didn't have to wait long. We were halfway through a glass of wine when the doorbell rang. Janet nearly jumped up and ran to the door. I was right behind her.

I greeted Steve with a firm, but non-aggressive handshake that he returned. As soon as our hands came apart, he pulled Janet into a long, tight hug.

"Welcome to our home, Steve," I said warmly. He kept his arms around Janet and thanked me.

"It's great to be here," he added. "I've been looking forward to today for a while." He pushed Janet back to look her up and down appraisingly. "And, damn, you look incredible."

"Can I get you a glass of wine?" I offered.

"Sure, whatever you're both having," he replied. Janet led him into the family room while I went to the kitchen to get three glasses of merlot. When I came in carrying the drinks, Steve and Janet were already making out on the couch. I set their glasses down on the coffee table, near them, and raised my glass.

"Here's to tonight and the hope that it's everything we all hope for," I said, watching them. They broke apart and picked up their glasses.

"Cheers," they both chimed in. We did a threeway clink of our glasses and took a long sip. As it started to get a little awkward, I spoke up.

"Janet was thinking we should all go sit in the hot tub to finish our wine," I said, waiting for a response.

"That sounds great," Steve stated, "I didn't bring a suit, so I guess I'll have to go commando."

"That won't' be a problem," Janet commented, as she kicked off her heels and let the lace robe drop off her shoulders and onto the floor. Steve and I hesitated briefly, staring at her nearly nude body. I started to undress. Steve waited, then spoke up, "Janet, why don't you come over here and take my clothes off for me."

She shot me a quick glance. I nodded with a smile. She stepped to Steve, unbuttoned his shirt and peeled it off his shoulders. She then unbuckled his pants, opened them and slid them over his hips. She knelt and pulled them down his legs, her face directly in front of his boxers. She was staring at the pronounced bulge inside them.

I stripped out of my clothes and stood naked, my erect cock at attention as I watched her pull his pants off each foot. She then reached up and hooked the band of his boxers in her fingers and slowly pulled them down. The waistband hung on his erection. She pulled them down harder until Steve's cock popped free and bounced up and down in front of Janet's face.

"Oh, damn," she let out. She took the erect cock into her hands and started stroking it. I stared in amazement, gripping my cock and stroking it by myself. She licked his cock from the base by his balls up to and around the head, her hands working it up and down steadily. Janet lost all thought of the hot tub and wine as her mouth wrapped around the head of his cock and she began giving him head.

He was stroking her hair and slowly moving his hips to fuck her cock-hungry mouth. She was moaning on his cock. I walked up behind her and untied her bikini top, pulling it off to free her full breasts. Steve immediately began to caress her nipples. I untied her thong and pulled it out, feeling how wet it was, then sniffing it. It reeked of her cunt.

Steve pulled his cock out of her mouth. She seemed almost delirious as she tried to keep sucking as he pulled away. He then helped her stand and guided her to the couch. She sat and leaned back. Steve knelt, spreading her legs on each side of his body, exposing her pussy. Her wetness and swollen labia were visible.

Without a word, Steve knelt and rubbed his face in her wetness. I stood frozen, watching, unable to move. I was not a participant, but rather just a voyeur. Janet spread her legs wider and lifted her feet up onto the edge of the sofa, giving Steve full access to her pussy. She was panting and groaning as his mouth sucking and licked at her lips. He pulled them, stretching them tightly, then let them snap free. He used his fingers to pry them apart then slid his tongue up and down between them, tasting her juices and licking her from the opening of her womb up to her clit.

She was bucking uncontrollably in response. When Steve's tongue began to flick against her clit, she cried out, grabbed his head in her hands and started to fuck his face wildly. A few seconds later she started screaming as her orgasm overtook her. "Oh goddam!" she shouted, "Eat my pussy! I'm cumming!"

She jerked and spasmed, her hips bouncing hard up and down as she rubbed her wet cunt against his tongue and mouth. She came explosively and then started pulling on Steve's head. "Come here, come here," she growled, "I need that dick."

I was completely forgotten as I stood there watching him taking my wife. This was not a threesome. She completely ignored me. This was just them having sex together, and I was only there to observe. What happened to the idea of sharing her? I knew it was new to her and she was going with her feelings. I assumed that when she came, she'd remember me and bring me in to join the fun. That didn't happen.

She slid up onto the couch and spread her legs around him. He moved closer, gripping his dick and aiming it at her cunt.

"I've wanted to fuck you since I first met you," he confessed.

That's when I knew this was just a fucking set up to get into her pussy. This was not about threesomes and swinging. He was full of shit. All of this had just been orchestrated to bed my wife and to cuckold me.

"Wait," Abruptly, Janet spoke as she pulled her body back, keeping her pussy away from his cock. "Where's Dave?"

"Forget him," Steve said as he pressed forward. "I'll fuck you so good you won't need him."

"No, he's supposed to join in," she argued. She pulled back more and looked for me. Our eyes met. She could sense my rising anger. I stepped forward. She started pushing Steve back.

"Dave!" she called out to me.

"Hey! Mother fucker!" I shouted. Steve turned to me and laughed.

"You wait over there while I show her how a real man fucks," he declared.

Janet twisted hard and put both of her feet on his hips, shoving him back. "Get off me!" she shouted.

Steve tried to grab her legs and spread them. I shoved him back hard, knocking him onto his ass. He jumped to his feet, ready to fight, his hard cock swaying back and forth.

"What the fuck?" he yelled, "I thought you two wanted to fucking party. You're fucking nuts!"

Janet pulled a crocheted afghan off the back of the chair and covered herself with it. She gave Steve the dirtiest look she could manage, then said firmly, "You should go!"

Steve picked up his clothes, "Yeah? No problem. You two are pathetic and deserve each other."

I bull rushed him and shoved him toward the door. I didn't wait for him to get dressed but threw him out onto our front porch still naked. I slammed the door behind him. A few seconds later, I opened the door long enough to throw his shoes after him, then slammed it shut and locked it. I ran back into the family room and found Janet curled up and crying.

"I'm so sorry," she sobbed, "I thought he was a nice guy."

"It's ok, baby," I consoled her, hugging her and showering her with kisses. "So, did I."

"He's a jerk! He just wanted to fuck me. This had nothing to do with us. He's such an asshole!"

I pulled her into my arms and kissed her lovingly. She kissed me back. The fire ignited instantly, and within seconds we were fucking passionately. I slammed my cock into her powerfully, claiming her pussy and making sure she knew that I was no cuckold. I was her man.

As I came inside her, I was shouting, "Mine!" over and over again. She came hard, clinging to me tightly. When we finished, we collapsed onto the couch and cuddled until we fell asleep.

Chapter 3 - Foul Balls

In the weeks and months that followed the debacle with Steve, we never discussed it. We just moved on with our lives and acted like it never happened. We avoided the topic of threesomes, swinging and sharing altogether.

Before we knew it, two years had passed, and we had almost forgotten all about it. Then, it all started up again.

Janet received an invitation to attend a bachelorette party for one of her friends. It had been held at an infamous male strip club and apparently, things had gotten way out of control. Janet told me that the bride had first sucked and then fucked two of the male strippers. Several of the women had gotten involved, too. Showing off their tits and sucking the cocks of the dancers. A few of them had fucked the strippers.

"So what did you do?" I asked.

"I only watched," she said, but she was acting very nervous and wouldn't look me in the eye.

"Oh come on," I said, "I know you better than that. Did you have any of the dancers dance for you?"

She blushed. "Maybe one guy danced for me," she said, "but I didn't get naked."

I never thought she had, but the way she said it, told me there was more to the story.

"Was he naked?" I asked.

"Yeah, he was."

"And was his cock hard?" I asked.

"Not at first," she admitted.

"But it got hard?"

She sighed, "Yeah, it did."

"While he was 'dancing' for you?"

She nodded.

"Did he see your tits?"

She nodded. "He pulled my sweater up and my bra off."

"So he raped you?" I asked, sounding angry.

"No," she answered, "I mean it wasn't rape. I let him do it."

"Why?"

"I don't know why," she answered honestly. "I was drunk and horny."

"Is that when his cock got hard?"

"Not exactly," she said.

"Did you touch it?"

"I held it in my hand," she confessed.

"Did you suck it?" I asked, continuing the interrogation.

She didn't answer so I asked again. "Just for a little while. That's when he got extremely hard."

"Was it big?"

"It was huge."

"Did you like sucking it?"

She hesitated, but when I gave her another prodding, she answered, "Yes, I did."

"Did he cum in your mouth?" I asked.

"Not in my mouth," she said blushing more.

"Did he fuck you?" I asked, shocked. I didn't think she would go that far.

"No! I swear! I wouldn't do that," she answered. For some reason, I believed her.

"He came on my tits," she answered, crying. "I swear that's all I did. The other women were willing to do more, so they mostly ignored me. I swear it, Dave. I'm so sorry."

I hugged her and forgave her. We had sex that night, and it was intense. She was so fucking horny from the party, and I was on fire from her story. We did it several times, and both of us came several times.

The next afternoon, I caught her in the family room, fucking herself with a new real-looking black latex cock watching porn of a woman fucking black men while her husband watches. I hid in the hall and watched for a while, then snuck in and crawled to her on my hand and knees. After she came, I started her by licking my way up her thighs.

"Oh, fuck!" she shouted, "You scared the shit out of me. How long were you there?"

"Long enough," I answered. The husband in the video was eating his wife's pussy after her black lovers had finished fucking her and filling her with their cum.

"Was the stripper black?" I asked her as I licked slowly higher and higher. She spread her legs for me.