You Should Leave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Dave," Janet said shakily. She was out of breath, and her face was red. "We wondered where you went."

"I was looking around then went to the restroom," I explained, leaving out my frantic search for her. "Where were you guys? I didn't see you dancing."

She looked a little uncomfortable. I noticed Jared's hand was still under her skirt and was moving rhythmically.

"Uh, we went to the ladies room," she explained with her voice sounding very breathy.

"You ready to go?" I asked.

Her eyes opened wide, and she looked at me with a mixture of lust and concern, "Uh, well," she started speaking, but stopped to gasp as Jared did something under the table. "J-Jared invited us to go to his place for a few drinks. Want to go?"

I sat there watching them. Janet arched her back as she inhaled deeply. I sat forward and spoke sharply. "Jared, do you mind if I speak with my wife alone for a few minutes?"

For the first time since I'd walked up, he looked at me. I could tell he was thinking. There was a long pregnant pause, then he turned to Janet, kissed her and pulled away. As he stood up, he pulled his fingers up to his mouth and sucked them off, winking at my wife. "I'll be back in a few minutes," he said to her, then walked away.

Janet straightened her clothes and sat up to face me. "You ok, baby?" she asked demurely.

"Are you sure you want to do this with him?" I asked her, avoiding her question.

She shrugged, "I think so, I mean why not? He seems hot and is into me."

"Yeah," I agreed, "but I don't know." I was hesitating, and she sensed it.

"Are you changing your mind, again?" she asked, her voice tinged with frustration.

"No, no," I explained, "it's not that."

"Then what? He's good looking. He's black, and he has a huge cock. It's like right out of our porn fantasy."

"So, you want this, then?"

"Yeah, I do," she hesitated like she was debating with herself what to do, then she went on. "But not if you're going to freak out again. It's getting really old, Dave. We have played with this fantasy for years. You tell me, over and over, that you want it, but every time we try to do something you change your mind or get pissed off. I don't want to do that anymore. Either we're doing this thing tonight, or we're done with it completely. If we are, then let's do it! If not, then let's go home. Are we doing it or not?"

I glanced from her to where Jared was waiting, watching us, then back to Janet. It had come down to this. I had a choice to make. Should I say no and take her home, back to our everyday life? Would she get bored with me again? Would she regret not doing it? Would she hold it against me, letting the resentment build up like last time? Should I say yes, and this stranger fuck my wife? Would it be the spark she needed to keep things hot for us? Would it be a one-time thing? Would she want more?

Either way, there were risks and rewards. I couldn't decide. Eventually, it came down to one thing and one thing only. What would make Janet happy? In the end, that's all I cared about.

"Okay," I conceded, "let's do it. But, remember, I have to be involved. I'm not just doing it to watch you fuck him. I want to be with you, part of the experience as a threesome. The minute I feel I'm not wanted, I'm done."

"I never want you to feel unwanted, honey," she reassured me. "Do you feel that way now?"

I did, but I didn't want her to know just how strongly. "A little," I admitted, "you seemed to focus on him so much that you forgot I was even here. I mean, I get that it's new and exciting for you to have his attention. Just please remember not to ignore me."

"I won't," she said with a big smile, "I promise." She slid around the booth to me and kissed me. We made out for a few seconds until Jared's voice interrupted.

"Is this a private party, or can I get in on the action?"

"Well," I answered as I stood up next to him, "I think we were leaving."

He looked disappointed. So, I pulled Janet over and pushed her to him. "I mean leaving to go to your place."

"Oh!" he exclaimed, grinning as if he'd just won a prize. Janet took his hand in one of hers and mine in the other.

"Yes," she said, "I'm going to go fuck both of my sexy men, together."

"Sounds like a great idea," I added.

We left the club and decided to ride with Jared to his condo. I was pretty nervous about it. We didn't have a car and were giving this stranger a hell of a lot of trust. He could be a psychopath, a pimp, a criminal or a regular person. His car turned out to be a Porsche SUV. Well, that was reassuring. I offered to drive and let them sit in back, but he insisted on driving. I didn't blame him. I wouldn't permit a stranger to drive my expensive car either. I suggested Janet sit up front with him, but he told her to sit with me so that I could entertain her on the way to his place.

Was it weird that I felt less concerned with a stranger fucking my wife than driving my car?

I liked that idea. We climbed in and started making out right away. I got Janet's tits out of her dress and was mauling them. I could see Jared watching us through his rearview mirror and made sure to give him great views of her bare breasts. A few minutes into the drive, she had my cock out and was sucking me aggressively. As we pulled into his parking garage, Janet slid a finger into my ass, and I lost it, cumming into her mouth as he parked the car. He turned in his seat and slipped a hand under her dress to play with her pussy as she swallowed every drop of my cum.

She lifted up and smiled, "Let's go inside," she said, "I want more of that."

We exited the vehicle, and Janet left her tits hanging out as three of us walked hand-in-hand, with Janet in the middle, to the elevator. Fortunately, it was empty, and we didn't run into any people on the way to his room. As we stood in the hallway, waiting for him to get his door open, Janet was rubbing his cock through his pants, then unzipped him and reached inside to stroke it.

He got the door opened, and we stumbled into his condo. He led us into his bedroom, and all three of us climbed up on it. Janet has his cock in her hands. It was one of the most massive cocks I'd ever seen. She was using both hands to stroke it up and down, while she licked and slobbered all over the fat spongy head.

Jared was busy getting out of his clothes as fast as possible. I pulled Janet's dress off, then laid down and buried my face between her legs. She was soaking wet. I sucked on her fat labia and drank her thick nectar from them. She was moaning with her mouth full of an enormous black cock. I doubted she would be able to get much of it into her mouth, due to its girth, but she was determined to try.

She moved to straddle my face as I lay on my back. I stripped as I ate her juicy pussy. She was working Jared's cock rapidly, head bobbing up and down, both hands sliding up and down, kneading and milking the shaft. My cock was rock hard and standing up straight in the air. I started lapping at her clit, and she cried out in pleasure. She reached behind her and tugged on my dick.

"Oh my God," she moaned, "It's too big! I don't know if I can take it!"

I knew she wasn't talking about my cock. Suddenly she lifted her pussy off my face and slid back down my body. She sat over my dick and rubbed it in her slit, coating the head with her wetness.

"I need your cock to get me open for Jared's big dick, baby," she explained as she guided the head to her opening and pushed herself down on my shaft. It took a couple of tries, but she was able to get me all the way inside. She was groaning and started fucking me aggressively. Jared stood on the bed in front of her and pushed his fat dick back into her mouth.

She sucked him as well as she could manage, while she was fucking me wildly. Her juices were running down my balls, and her cunt was gripping me tightly. I held onto her hips and thrust my hips up and down rapidly. I planted my feet on the bed and lifted my ass up hard, which forced my cock against her g-spot. She started grinding her hips, making her pussy move around my dick. After the third rotation, she squealed loud with her mouth full of dick and started cumming hard, thrashing wildly on my cock. I couldn't hold on any longer and said, "Oh fuck!" and shot my seed into her pussy. It filled her quickly then started running out around my shaft, mixed with her cum.

Jared pulled out of her mouth, then jumped off the bed. Janet collapsed onto my chest, my softening cock sliding out of her pussy. Janet jumped and cried out, "Holy shit!" I looked behind her. Jared bent over licking her ass and pussy. Janet started shaking, then rolled onto her back. I moved to the side, watching.

Jared had his face buried in her pussy, licking and sucking at her. I was surprised that he had no qualms about my cum being there. He just dove right in. She was bucking wildly and came quickly. He kept eating her. She came a second time. She started moaning "Stop! Stop!" but he kept at it. She came a third time then jumped up suddenly saying "No, no, no, no" rapidly.

She pulled him onto the bed and attacked his cock, jacking it hard and sucking on it as if her life depended on it. She had about a third of in her mouth and was trying to get more. He had his hand on the back of her head and was pushing it down, forcing the fat head into her throat. She gagged and pulled off, then took a breath and went in again, getting more of it wedged into her throat.

She wretched, pulled off and gasped for air, then plunged back down on it. She was cock-crazed and out of control. I watched in amazement as she devoured Jared's cock. At the same time, I realized, as I had feared, I was forgotten. In her lust and need to have Jared's cock, she was utterly single-minded. I watched her getting more and more aggressive. I'd never seen her this fired up and wild.

She was making loud gurgling sounds as she worked her mouth on his shaft. Every few seconds she would pull off and breathe, laugh wildly then take it back into her throat. Then I saw something that completely blew my mind. As she was gagging herself on his massive cock, she started cumming. She was screaming around his shaft, jamming her mouth up and down and shaking all over. Liquid started shooting out of her pussy all over Jared's bed, soaking it. Her entire body was shaking uncontrollably.

Her movements slowed, and she pulled off his cock. "Ohhhhhhh holy shit," she groaned out. She lifted her head, hair soaked from sweat and looked into Jared's eyes. I felt something, an energy, a feeling, shift. It was as if something in my heart tore or closed off. She had a look of shock and deep bliss on her face.

I watched as she rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide, looking very slutty. She giggled, and pulled on Jared's hand, "Come here and fuck me," she rasped, "I fucking need that cock!"

Jared rolled over her and knelt between her legs. She slid her hips down closer to him and spread herself wider. He gripped his hard shaft in his fist and slapped her pussy with it, hard making her jump and squeal. "Mmmm," she growled, "that's it. Give it to me."

He rubbed the head in her slit. She bucked and moaned. "Please," she begged, "fuck me. I need it."

He slapped her pussy again, and she jerked in response, then whimpered, "Please, Jared! Please fuck my pussy! Please give me that cock!"

He moved closer and used his knees to lift her hips up for a better angle. She was watching his cock, practically drooling.

He pushed his cock down; the head moved through her labia. They parted, wrapping around the spongy tip. He ran it up and down slightly. I could see her juices glistening on the head. He pushed it lower until it was right at the opening of her cunt. She tensed.

He pushed, and the head moved in halfway.

He pulled back, and her creaminess clung to it wetly. He pushed forward again, and her labia engulfed the head, wrapping around it like a warm glove. I tasted bile.

"Stop!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, "Stop! Don't do it!"

Jared pulled his cock back a little then pushed in more; it went past the head. Janet let out a moaning sigh.

"Stop goddamit!" I screamed, moving towards them. Janet finally heard my voice, and the fog in her eyes cleared briefly. She turned to face me. Her mouth parted and she panted. Jared's cock was moving deep into her pussy. She sucked in the air.

"Stop it, Janet!" I cried out, "I changed my mind. Don't do it."

She looked into my eyes. I saw several emotions on her face. First was surprise. Then confusion. Then anger followed by what seemed to be sadness.

Jared pulled his cock back again then shoved into her hard. She cried out, and her hands went to his shoulders; her head turned to face him with a look of total submission.

"Janet! NO!" I screamed, tears running down my face. She turned back to me as she pulled Jared's shoulders down to her.

She shook her head slowly back and forth as she looked at me, then said: "You should go." She turned back to Jared and kissed him, spreading her legs and wrapping her feet around his hips. He started thrusting into her.

I fell backward in shock. Jared fucked Janet powerfully, giving her the entire length of his cock. She started cumming and screaming out her pleasure. I couldn't breathe. I felt my whole life come crashing down around me. I grabbed my clothes and ran out the door. I pulled my pants on in the hall and slid my shoes on as the sounds of her second orgasm filled the air.

I ran to get away from the sound, to get away from her. I ran to get away from the betrayal and loss. I ran to get away from what I had done. I had created this situation and pushed her into it. And now, I was destroyed by it.

Epilogue

I left Jared's apartment on Friday night. I somehow managed to get home. Janet wasn't there, of course. She was busy. I waited up for her all night. She didn't come back. I was a mess all day Saturday, but again she didn't come home. By Sunday, I was frantic. I called her phone a hundred times, but she never answered. Finally, as the sun was going down, leaving my home in a twilit gloom, I heard the front door open, then close.

A few seconds later, Janet walked into the family room and turned on the light.

"Have you been sitting here, this whole time?" she asked.

"Are you leaving me?' I asked.

She came over to me and kissed me. "I'm never leaving you, Dave. I love you."

I started crying. Janet pulled my head against her breasts. She reeked of sex and cum. "I'm sorry I made you do that," I whined.

"You didn't make me do anything. I wanted to do it," Janet said, softly. "But, what am I going to do with you?"

"Divorce me?"

"Never."

"Leave me for Jared?"

"Not a chance."

I hugged her so hard it hurt.

"Do you want me to stay?" she asked as she stroked my hair and kissed the top of my head.

"Of course, I do," I exclaimed, "I can't live without you."

"Well," she said as she sat down on the couch next to me. "If that's so, then there are some things you're going to have to do to make me happy. You want to make me happy, don't you?"

I nodded. Janet lay back and pulled her dress up, spreading her legs wide. Her pussy was red and swollen and oozing cum. "I made sure he fucked me one last time in the driveway before I came in."

I stared at her in disbelief.

She pointed to her pussy. "Clean me."

I knelt between her legs, kissing my way up her thighs. When I reached her pussy, I dragged my tongue over the outer lips and wiped up the moisture I found there. "That's a good husband," she moaned. "Get it all."

I moved my mouth to the center of her pussy and slid my tongue inside her. The taste of Jared's cum filled my mouth. I nearly puked but kept at it. "Show me," Janet commanded.

I lifted up and opened my mouth, showing her the thick fluid inside.

"Swallow," she ordered. I looked into my wife's eyes and swallowed.

"Very good," she complimented me. She pulled my head up and kissed me. "Now, fuck me like you own me and take me back." I whimpered and moved into position. Just as I was about to penetrate her, she put a hand on my chest to stop me.

"Oh, by the way, Jared is coming over on Friday to stay for the weekend. He's bringing two of his friends. If you're not comfortable with that, you should leave."

I nodded and pushed my cock into my wife's well-fucked pussy.