You Should Leave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, he was," she admitted.

I dragged my mouth against the puffy outer lips of her pussy. "Were you thinking of him now?"

She moaned and lifted her hips, pushing her pussy against me.

I licked between the lips, tasting her creamy cum and tangy arousal. "Did he fuck you?" I asked as my tongue split her labia and dabbed at the open hole of her cunt.

She gasped and pushed her pussy into my face more.

"Yes," she said. I had only meant in her fantasy with the black dildo, but I had a sudden suspicion that she was admitting to something happening at the bachelorette party. I wasn't sure. Either way, I pressed on.

I pushed my tongue inside her and wiggled it, then pulled it out long enough to ask, "Did he cum inside you?" I didn't know whether I meant the stripper or her fantasy. I don't know that I cared.

She groaned and bucked her hips, "Yes!" she shouted, "Yes, he came in me!"

I worked my tongue in and out of her pussy, fucking her with it and sucking, then pulled out suddenly, "Do you want me to lick you clean and suck up all his cum?"

She grabbed my head and pulled it to her pussy tightly. She wrapped her thighs around my hand and bucked hard, slamming her cunt onto my tongue. She screamed out "Yessss! Fuck yes!" as she started cumming. She rode my face, not letting me go. I sucked and licked and shoved my tongue in and out of her hot little hole as she came over and over, her pussy clenching and spasming on my tongue.

When her orgasm crested and she let go of my head, I moved up between her legs and slid inside her. She giggled and held onto me as I fucked her. She spread her legs around me and held on as I pumped away. She turned her head to the side and closed her eyes. I don't know what she was thinking about or whom, but I didn't care. I was fucking her, and right now, that moment, she was all mine. Her pussy felt somehow wetter and looser than it had the last time we fucked. Maybe it was my imagination.

"Do you like getting sloppy seconds," she whispered in my ear. I let loose with a wail that started deep inside me and burst out loud and long as I came into her used, little pussy.

"Fuck yes!" I cried out as my thin sperm shot into her, splashing against the back of my wife's pussy.

When we came down from our orgasmic high, neither of us spoke. We just lay there panting. I desperately hoped Janet was only talking about her fantasy, not the stripper having fucked her, but I was afraid to ask. I was scared of what she might say. So, I let it go.

This kind of roleplay scene became a recurring part of our sex life. Multiple times a week, we would watch interracial porn and fuck to it, acting out our roles. Often, she would use her black dildo as a stand-in. More and more the videos were of a cuckold nature with the husband watching weakly as his wife was fucked powerfully by one or more black bulls.

Many times, the cuckolded husband would be made to lick her cum-filled pussy after and clean her up. Every time, she would spread her legs and gesture for me to do my job. I would go down on her and pretend. A few times, she would even add to the realism, by making me go down on her after I had fucked her and cum in her. I was very reluctant at first, but I grew to like it more and more.

Before we knew it, another year had passed and our BBC - hotwife- cuckold roleplay had become the standard way we had sex. It had become routine. It had become too regular. The last few times, she had gotten off with her black dildo, had me clean her up, but didn't let me fuck her. She made some excuse about being tired or needing to get up early. After a while, she didn't even bother making excuses.

One Saturday morning, I was in the kitchen making a pot of coffee when she came in and sat down. I felt like I was losing her and decided I needed to do something to fix things.

"Janet," I began, feeling like I was on the verge of throwing up, "are you bored with me?"

"What are you talking about?" she asked, staring at me blankly.

"Don't I turn you on anymore?" I asked tentatively.

"Of course you do," she said, laughing awkwardly. "Why?"

"Well, you know we haven't had sex in almost two months," I explained. She looked at me like I was crazy.

"You're kidding, right?" she asked, "We had sex last night! What the hell are you talking about?"

I blushed. "No," I corrected her, "we didn't. You did. You got off with your toys, and I ate your pussy, but we didn't fuck. We haven't fucked in weeks. You haven't even touched my cock in longer than that."

"That's not true," she argued, "we did it just the other day. I remember."

"Nope," I stated matter-of-factly, "you get off, and then you go to sleep. You used to have some excuse, but lately, you just go to sleep."

"So, what?" she asked angrily, "You aren't getting enough?"

"I don't get any," I said, "I mean I love making you cum, I always have. But, we used to fuck all the time. It just seems like, since the bachelorette party, things have been different."

She seemed to stiffen when I mentioned the bachelorette party. "Different how?" she asked. Her tone had calmed down from the edge of anger to what seemed a nervous curiosity.

"You seem to be fascinated with interracial sex," I said. Janet rolled her eyes and tried to deny it. "I mean, that's the only kind of porn you watch now."

She hesitated.

"And, you always fantasize with the cock that looks like a giant, real black cock."

She blushed.

"And you don't seem to have any interest in me or my sexual needs."

She snapped at me. "You're imagining things!"

"Did you fuck the stripper?" I asked, looking her directly in the eyes. My question caught her off guard. She stuttered out a denial.

"N-no, I t-told you that I didn't."

"Yeah, but it was right after that when things changed," I replied. Janet cut me off.

"Nothing has changed," she fired back. "I still love you."

"Then why don't you want to fuck me anymore?"

She answered before she thought about it. "I don't know!"

We stared at each other for a couple of moments, without speaking. Janet took a deep breath and then started elaborating.

"Ok," she began, "I admit that what happened at the bachelorette party affected me more than I thought it had."

"Did he fuck you?" I asked again, interrupting her.

"No! He didn't! I swear to you he didn't," she said the words, but something in her look denied them. Then, I think I figured it out.

"But, you wish he had?"

She sucked in a breath in surprise and stared at me with her mouth agape.

That was it.

"Maybe," she said softly, "maybe I wish he had. I think about it often. I imagine what it would have been like to have him inside me. His cock was unbelievably big, Dave! I was shocked." Once she started speaking, it was like a dam had burst, and she couldn't stop the words from flowing out.

"I was so turned on touching it and sucking it. I wanted him to fuck me. But, I couldn't do that to you. I know what it would do to you. I saw the other girls getting fucked, and I was jealous. I wanted to be them."

"Then, after when we started acting out those scenes with the white wife and the black bulls, it just felt so natural. It got me hotter than I've ever been. I wanted it to be real. In my mind, I made it real. I was a hotwife, you were a cuckold, and I was fucking big, thick black cocks in front of you."

"I guess denying you sex was part of the turn on. I didn't realize I had cut you off, but once you explained that I had, I felt a tingle and knew I was doing it on purpose."

I'd heard enough. "So, you don't love me anymore?"

"Wait! What?" she shouted, "Are you not listening to me? I love you so much! You're my husband and mean the world to me."

I shook my head, "I'm confused. You deny me sex because you love me?"

"Yes!," she exclaimed, "I don't understand it, but it makes me feel closer to you. Like, you would do anything for me and that you are mine to tease and toy with. It's like a sense of power, but very loving."

"But, you only want sex with your black fantasy? Not me?" I asked, sounding hurt.

She put her arms around me, "No, that's not it. I want sex with you, but I don't know, maybe I wanted you not just to give up. Maybe I wanted you to fight for me, to take me back and reclaim me. You just seemed to surrender and stop trying."

I nodded, "Because you cut me off and I felt you lost interest. I wasn't going to beg you to fuck me."

"I don't want you to beg me," she replied, kissing me. "I want you to demand your right as my husband, to fuck me like you own me."

My head was spinning. "I'm struggling with this," I admitted. "You want to have some black guy fuck you like he owns you, too?"

"Yes," she said, nodding emphatically.

"And you want me to be weak and humiliated at how he claims you?"

"Yes!" she said louder.

"And you want to make me clean your pussy up and lick up his cum when he's done?"

"Yes, I do!" she replied, smiling.

"Then, how is it you want me to demand my right and take you back?" I was completely bewildered.

"After," she said. "When it's over, and I tell you I don't want sex with you, I want you to demand it, take me back and fuck the hell out of me to prove that I'm still yours and you still own me. When you gave up, I think I did too."

Oh. Wow. Well. Shit.

"I think I get it," I said, thinking hard. I pushed Janet onto her back and pulled her t-shirt up, exposing her tits to my mouth. I started sucking on her nipples. They got rock hard instantly, and she let out a soft whimper. Then, she pushed me away, "You must be kidding! I'm not in the mood. Your pathetic whimpering and crying like a baby because I won't' fuck you have dried my pussy up. I'm not interested."

I hesitated, trying to read her. Her face looked impassive. She was lying flat on her back, arms at her sides, looking bored with sex. What the fuck was she doing? I wasn't in the mood for games.

Games.

Duh.

She was roleplaying.

I gave her an evil grin and slid my hand between her legs and played back. "Do you think I give a shit what you think?" I asked as I rubbed her pussy roughly. She was wet. "This is my pussy, and I'm fucking tired of you giving it away to that fucking stripper. It is time you spread your legs for me like a wife is supposed to do."

"Fuck you," she snarled, "he's more of a man than you can ever hope to be and he fucks me better than you ever will with your pathetic little dick."

Ouch, that hurt and hit home. I gripped her panties and ripped them apart. She shuddered and whimpered again, much louder. I spread her legs. She tried to resist but, I pushed them apart and wedged myself between them.

"This is my pussy," I growled and reached between my legs to pull my hard cock out of my underwear. "And, I'm going to fuck the hell out of it."

"You wouldn't dare," she said breathlessly.

I kissed her hard as I shoved my cock into her. She let out a sharp cry as I penetrated her forcefully. It melded into a moan that betrayed her need. I started fucking her hard.

"He fucked me harder than that," she taunted me.

I slammed my hips against her, forcing my cock against her cervix. She let out a loud grunt. "He fucked me faster than that," she teased me.

"At the bachelorette party?" I asked as I pulled one of her legs up over my shoulder. She bit her bottom lip then said, "yes, okay, fuck yes. He fucked me at the party! He fucked me good. I couldn't help it."

I slammed into her even harder, then lifted her other leg up and over my shoulder, forcing her pussy to curl up, giving me better access. I started slamming into her faster and faster, balls slapping on her ass. She grunted with each thrust. "Harder!" she demanded.

I fucked her harder.

"Faster!" she insisted.

I fucked her faster.

My cock was like a flesh piston, pumping and ramming into her over and over. She started shouting out, "Oh God! Oh God!" as I pounded her.

"Whose pussy is this?" I demanded of her.

"Not yours," she answered.

I increased the intensity even more. Janet cried out again, "Oh fuck yes! Use my pussy! Take it!"

I kept fucking her harder and faster. My hips were beating against her. The head of my cock was slamming into her cervix painfully with each thrust. It fed my fury and kept me from cumming, allowing me to fuck her much longer than I would have been able to otherwise. I grimaced against the pain I felt from the hard ridge of her cervix slamming into my spongy cock head.

She was on the verge of cumming. I kept going.

"Whose pussy is this?" I demanded again.

She shook her head from side to side. I demanded again, "Say it!"

She arched her back, and a guttural cry erupted from her open mouth, "Yours! It's yours!" she screamed as the powerful orgasm exploded through her being. Her entire body clenched and spasmed as she bounced uncontrollably under me. She came and came and came. Juices flooded out of her pussy, bathing my cock and balls in a wash of hot liquid.

"Ohhh, I'm yours!" she screamed and dug her nails into my ass, then scratched up my back to my shoulders. The pain was searing, but I tensed and fucked her even harder. I could feel something warm tickling my back and knew I was bleeding.

"I own you, bitch!" I yelled angrily, fury fucking her.

"Yes!" she shouted, "Yes! You own me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck meeeeeee!"

That sent me over the edge, and I came inside her, spraying my seed all over the entrance to her womb, claiming her and taking her back from her real or imagined lover.

She was crying; I was crying. We kissed and held each other, "I love you," I told her between kisses.

"I love you, too," she reassured me. When the smoke from our fiery sex settled, we were both raw and aching from the pain of our coupling. We laid there catching our breath and relishing the feelings still sending little shockwaves through our bodies.

"I think it's time we make this fantasy a reality," I whispered in her ear. She moaned and pushed me over onto my back, kissing her way down my body. She took my flaccid cock into her mouth and sucked until I was rock hard, then climbed on and rode me until we both came again. It hurt, but it was worth it. We passed out and spent the night with my cock still inside her.

Chapter 4 - Strike 3

A week later, we found ourselves in an Uber, headed to the local swingers club that Steve had told her about years earlier. She was dressed to attract in a slinky little dress that came down just past her crotch with a plunging neckline and no underwear. I was in a casual suit, with an open-collared shirt. We both looked pretty good, all things considered.

We got there just after ten, and things were pretty quiet. We opted for table service and ordered a bottle of champagne. A sexy girl waited on us hand and foot. We toasted to new experiences and had just settled in when I noticed she was staring across the dance floor. I followed her gaze and saw an athletic looking black man, who seemed to be about ten years our senior, staring back at my wife.

"That was fast," I whispered to her.

"Oh hush," she replied, teasing me. "I'm just looking."

"Then, you don't want him to ask you to dance when he gets here? Because he is on his way."

"Oh, shit, really?" she asked rhetorically. She looked back just as the stranger arrived at our table.

"Hi," he said, breaking the ice, "mind if I join you, folks?"

Janet smiled. I decided to speak for us.

"Not at all," I said, sliding over, to give him space next to Janet. "I'm Dave, and this is Janet."

We shook hands, and then he took Janet's hand and kissed it softly. She practically swooned. Damn, she was easy to impress.

"Jared," he introduced himself, "pleasure meeting you folks. So, what brings y'all out here tonight? First time here?" he asked two questions.

I answered the second one first, "Yes, it is our first time here. It's also our first time doing this."

"Oh, cool, well welcome," he said, not waiting for me to answer the first question.

"Thanks," Janet said, sipping her Champagne.

"As for what brings us out tonight, well, my wife and I are hoping to have a threesome with a handsome stud. From the look on her face and the way her nipples are about to bust through that dress, I think she wants it to be you."

Janet shot me a dirty look.

"Oh, well that's good to know," Jared said as he eyed Janet's breasts. "They do seem to be wanting some attention. Would you care to dance, Janet?"

Janet smiled and stood up, "I would love to."

With that, Jared took her hand and led her out to the dance floor. Janet loved to dance. I pretty much hated it. Jared was very good at it, and they stayed out there a long time, through fast and slow songs. I could tell she was into him and he seemed to feel the same. During slow songs, they were stuck together tightly, groping and feeling each other up. I was hard the entire time they were out there.

Our waitress came by and brought another bottle. "Oh, your wife is lucky," she said to me when she saw me staring intently at Janet.

"How so?" I asked.

"Jared has a huge cock and is a great fuck," she stated bluntly. "He has a nickname here."

She was giggling which made me laugh along. "Oh yeah? What's that?"

"King Dong," she said, holding her hands about a foot apart, grinning wickedly. "She'll be sore for a while, but it's so worth it."

I had to stand briefly to adjust the position of my growing boner in my pants. I fixed it and sat back down. The waitress was looking at the bulge in my pants. "You have a decent package, too, from what I can tell. Why aren't you out there dancing with some horny housewife?"

I felt my face get warm and realized I was blushing. "I'm just kind of here to check things out and hang out with my wife."

She giggled again, "Well, it seems like Jared is hanging out with your wife. I understand though. We get a lot of cuckolds in here."

"Cuckold?" I said, looking a little perturbed, "I'm not a cuckold."

She grinned and handed me a full glass of champagne. "Yeah ok," she responded. "If you say so."

"I'm not!" I fired back, growing slightly irritated. "We've never done anything like that."

She put her hand on my shoulder and leaned down to speak softly. Her blouse fell away from her chest giving me an unobstructed view of her small, perky breasts. "Well, if you're not a cuckold yet, you will be when King Dong finishes with her. She'll never be satisfied with this." She reached down and squeezed my cock playfully. I was about to argue with her, but she gave me a wink and pranced away.

I looked on the dance floor for Janet but couldn't find her. I stood up and looked around the club. Neither her nor Jared were anywhere in sight. I suddenly felt abandoned, and it was not a pleasant feeling. I exited our booth and began wandering around searching for her. I crossed the room and found there was another bar area in the back.

Several of the booths in this area had curtains drawn shut. As I passed them, I could hear loud moans and grunts. Was Janet in one of them? I listened intently but didn't recognize her voice, though that didn't mean much. I walked through and back out into the central club area. I found another hallway that had four doorways marked as private rooms. They were all closed. Shit! Was she in one of them getting fucked right now? My heart was pounding, and I felt my adrenaline pumping.

I exited the hall and saw a sign for the restrooms. I looked there but didn't find either of them. I headed back to our booth, and as I rounded the corner, I saw the two of them seated there. Janet was leaning back, and Jared was kissing her neck and shoulder. As I approached, I could see he had his hand up under her skirt, and she was gripping his cock through his pants. It looked enormous.

"Oh, there you guys are," I nervously croaked as I slid into the booth facing them. Janet jumped up at the sound of my voice, and Jared languidly stopped kissing her and looked across the table at me with a smirk on his face.