Jack's Wage Slavery Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BurntRedstone
BurntRedstone
9,888 Followers

After a few moments a crisp male voice answered the call. The Chuuruthian's ID would have been presented to the person answering the call. "Office of Brigadier General Rosseau. How may I direct your call?"

"I need to speak with the Brigadier General." Kressel said, ears twitching to the cold tone in the voice. The screen was still only showing the emblem of Rosseau's office. No visual of the speaker. This was bordering on rude as the Chuuruthian's camera was on.

"Hold please." The audio cut to a piece of classical music. Moments later the screen flipped to a live feed of Rosseau sitting behind his desk smiling at the camera.

"Hello! This is Rosseau. How may I be of service to the Chuuruthian Secretary of Defence?"

"Greetings! With me is Minister of Security Stenn." They nodded to each other. Kressel continued. "Actually the reason for my call is to be of service to you. May I share with you a data pack a mutual acquaintance of ours asked me to give to you?" Kressel began.

Rosseau's eyes narrowed but he nodded.

Kressel pressed the submit button and the data pack was shipped to him. "Major Ash-"

There was a loud crashing sound and the General leapt from his camera's view. There was a staccato blurt from automatic weapon fire, multiple overlapping sounds, and rounds tore through the General's desk and chair then the connection went dead.

The Chuuruthian Defence Secretary looked stunned. "What just happened?"

Stenn leaned forward to check the connection as the others rushed back to stand next to them. "It was shut down from the other end," he supplied.

"What do we do now?" Nann asked.

The Major looked worried. "I- I don't know. My second contact is Colonel MacDenny in Canada. I was going to ask you to contact him next but not if-"

The line chirped with an incoming call. "It's from Earth! From the Ministry of Defence in France!" Stenn exclaimed.

Kressel nodded and Stenn opened the connection.

The screen filled with the angry face of the Brigadier General. He immediately spotted the Major and his eyes locked on her. "What the FUCK is going on?" he bellowed.

"Shanghai insider, sir," she responded.

"That much became obvious when my secretary tried to kill me." His camera panned to the grisly scene of his shot up office and the corpse of the office clerk who stupidly attempted to gun down a battle trained soldier. The General set the military grade mobile comm on the remains of his desk and plunked himself down on his chewed up chair to lean back. "What was on that data pack you sent me? You're going to need to send it again as my lovely antique desk and its comm are a write off," he said. They could see commandos behind the General. Ash knew these men. Handpicked to be his security detail. Not normally a requirement in his office.

Kressel sent the data pack to the new connection.

"We have an infiltration from agents of the Allsa Komanae who are now being led by one of their Primes, a Mahrell Drun. They specialize in disrupting civilizations and genocide through controlling governments from within. The data pack contains the data we personally gathered, historical text from the Altarian archives and direct confirmation from the Tik. I don't think there is a better source of proof aside from direct visual confirmation but the Tik informed us that's almost an impossibility where the Mahrell Drun are concerned. We can get additional proof but only from Earth and we'll need to be there in person to retrieve it. The report they are claiming was Ray's is a fake."

Rosseau frowned. "Getting you back to Earth is going to be tricky until we can clear your names. Every Gate is going to be watching for you."

"We'll find a way. We need to get that information! It's our best bet at exposing the leaders of the infiltration and clearing our names." Ash exclaimed.

The Brigadier General nodded. "When I heard that ass Ruan Steyn file charges of treason against you and your team I knew something was off. I'm terribly sorry to hear about Ray. He was a brilliant man. I'll make sure this information is distributed to people we can trust. Have you contacted MacDenny?"

"Not yet sir."

"I'll contact him myself. The bastard owes me money from our last poker night. Good luck!" He turned to look at the Chuuruthians. "My sincerest thanks for assisting Major Ash and her team, Secretary of Defence Kressel! I won't forget this!" With a final nod between the General and Kressel the line went dead.

Nann looked at her leader. "What now?"

The female tech entered the room once more. "Sir, there are two Tik here wishing to speak with you and the group."

Kressel gestured for her to show them in.

"No naming them unless asked!" Ash growled at her group. There were a few guilty looks as the thought had crossed their minds.

The tech showed two shiny, new Tik into the room. They hovered a few feet above the floor and the Major couldn't distinguish between them as they must have been newly Instantiated.

"Hello. The Tik you know as Socrates asked us to assist you in any way you require to expose the Mahrell Drun. The Tik have chosen to act as to not do so will lead to the loss of countless lives. We cannot condone this," one of the Tik said in a calm and even tone.

"We have been informed that at the conclusion of this mission we may request that you give us names. For now you may refer to me as four-oh-four and my partner as one-oh-one, a simple shortening of our Instantiation ID's. Is this satisfactory?"

The Major stared at the silver mechanical life forms in shock. Then she gave herself a shake. "It is more than satisfactory! Thank you. I'm not sure how-"

"If I may?" Gee said and the Major nodded.

The Altarian turned to the Tik. "It is my understanding that two Tik, if equipped with the required tech, may open an independent Gate. Are you two able to and willing to do this for us?"

"Yes. Where would you like to go?"

Chapter 14

Jack felt the most exquisite waves of pleasure radiating from his groin as he felt a soft mattress under his body. His skull, on the other hand, felt like a bag of broken glass. He couldn't move his head without making the grating, scratching, and jabbing pain worse.

So he held very still.

Normally that wouldn't be a difficult thing to do. He could laze in bed with the best of them. But add to the equation the delicious sensation of his cock being slowly driven deep into a hot, wet and very receptive body and being still is not such an easy thing to achieve.

He tried to open his eyes but that hurt too. So he listened.

The person riding his erection was trying desperately to be quiet but the occasional whimper leaked out.

It was Eve.

Her curiosity had obviously gotten the better of her and she'd decided to find out for herself "how it worked". From the sounds she was making she was enjoying her experiment and she sounded close.

Jack slowly let his eyelids relax and they opened. When his eyes focused he saw Eve had her eyes closed and she was clutching her small breasts through her tunic as she slowly lifted her body up and down on his hard cock. It felt pretty amazing for Jack too but he wasn't there yet. Eve was beginning to tremble.

Jack moved his hands to her hips and took a grip as he thrust his hips upward. His head hurt from his motions but he was relieved to feel the pain was diminishing.

Eve's reaction to his sudden move was much more intense. She made a loud drawn out noise that fell somewhere between a deep bass honk and a bleat. Her trembling became outright tremors and her eyes rolled back. Jack hammered his hips upward and she bounced against his pelvis. Her noises settled down into a steady moan as Jack got closer and closer to his release. When her body began to convulse she fell forward over him. He caught her in his hands and slowly lowered her to his chest. His hips continued to drive his cock up into her and she gave up on being quiet. The honking noises just got louder and more drawn out. How such a deep note could be coming from such a small body was a mystery.

Jack was worried Eve's noises would draw in company so he took her head in his hands and kissed her.

Eve's eyes shot open and she tried to pull her face away but her muscles were still trembling too much and she had no coordination. Jack stroked her lips with his and she slowly relaxed. When he playfully nibbled at her lips with his she convulsed again and began to kiss him back.

"Oh... oh... oh... what... please... more..." she murmured between kisses and her sweet little words were driving Jack to new heights of passion. He tasted her lower lip with a tongue stroke and Eve immediately wrapped her tongue around his and pulled it into her mouth to suck on it. She was making garbled honking noises and her tremors increased and her body clamped down on his cock as he was buried in her to the base. He felt her inner muscles milking his cock, rippling and squeezing.

This was it, her orgasm was taking her. She released his tongue and the sounds bellowing out of her made it clear she was truly enjoying her pleasure. It was too much for Jack and he erupted into her hot core.

"Oh! I feel it! It so hot! So much!" she gasped into his ear as her body pressed against his. They clung to each other as their orgasms rushed through their bodies. Their horns rasped and rubbed together, the strange sensation making them both cling tighter.

Finally their breathing settled down and Jack rested his head back against the pillows. He gently pulled himself free of Eve's body and she rested on the mattress beside him. He wanted a shower but he was willing to wait.

He wasn't really mad that Eve had done this but he was a little peeved that she hadn't asked. Truthfully, he wouldn't have refused her but being taken in your sleep is more than a little creepy.

The door opened with no warning and First entered with two guards accompanying it. Eve snapped up to her feet and kept her eyes on the floor. Jack dragged himself to his feet and stood next to Eve. He didn't drop his eyes.

First stood before Jack flanked by the two guards. It was practically vibrating with excitement so maybe it forgot about its command for Jack to keep his eyes down.

"That was an excellent demonstration. The integration of your nervous system with the exquisitely crafted and advanced collar is remarkable! I've never experienced such complete immersion before!" First practically gushed.

Jack's jaw dropped in horror. What he'd shared just now with Eve had been for them alone. To discover the sick bastard had been tagging along for the ride and feeling what he was feeling was a complete violation.

He turned his head to look at Eve but she wouldn't look at him. She turned her face away but he'd caught the shame in her eyes. She was sorry she'd done it. Something had changed for her.

He shuddered but he knew he had to survive until his friends found him. He was going home. He tipped his head and looked at the floor.

"You understand now. Don't you," the Allsa Komanae said slowly with a satisfied, smug tone.

Jack wanted so badly to drive his fist into that damn cowl and smash whatever First hid inside it but... not yet. He nodded.

"Excellent. It's time for you to meet your other companions. The Prime had very particular instructions on selecting her toys."

Jack just waited. With a satisfied noise First turned and left. The guards pointed to the door and Eve moved to follow First so Jack followed her with the two Allsa Komanae guards bringing up the rear.

They entered a large elevator with the guards keeping an eye on Jack who noted that they completely ignored Eve. She was a known quantity.

They exited on the ground level and left the building. There was a vehicle parked outside and Eve immediately headed for the open section at the back. Jack followed and climbed on. He saw she was clinging to the bar mounted on the back of the vehicle so he took hold as well. The muscles in his hands contracted and gripped painfully tight.

"They don't use stabilizer fields back here?" Jack gritted out quietly to Eve between his teeth.

"This is cheaper."

"Right."

Once the guards saw the slaves were secured they walked back into the building and First got into the passenger section. The car lifted and they were off.

Jack and Eve hunkered down next to each other to avoid the winds as they rushed across the landscape to destination unknown.

"I'm sorry."

Jack looked at Eve in surprise. She was sorry for following an order from her master? That was major. He looked closer and saw she was crying.

"Hey! Please don't cry! What are these tears for?" Jack leaned against Eve just a little more to bring her tighter against his body. Without his hands free, it was the closest he could get to a hug.

"I'm so confused! It- it's never felt like that before. You didn't know First was linked in. For you it was private so it was... honest. I've never..." Her eyes looked up into his and he saw her torment. "What were you doing with your mouth?"

"You've never been kissed before?" he asked in surprise.

"Kiss? That's what it's called?" Eve said in wonder watching his lips move then looked away in shame.

"Hey! Listen, I understand you were ordered to do it. I don't blame you. Yes, I was really upset when I found out what actually happened. But as you said, for me it was an honest expression of emotion. That hasn't changed. I like you Eve. Even if we weren't in this awful situation I'd like to get to know you better-"

"STOP! DON'T YOU GET IT? WE. ARE. DISPOSABLE! WE CAN'T GET CLOSE!" Eve yelled in his face then turned away from him, crying.

Her outburst finally shone a light on Eve's behavior to date. She'd been a slave for as long as she could remember. She'd survived. She'd done that while others had not. She'd seen those she might have cared for killed... for whatever senseless reasons the master's had. She was protecting herself.

Fuck he felt awful. He really had no concept of how hard it had been for her. "I'm sorry."

She shook her head but she didn't turn back to look at him.

Jack gave her the space she needed.

They rode in silence until they reached the outskirts of a city. As they made their way closer to the center of the core the buildings got larger but there was a uniformity to their design. There was no thought to aesthetics. The city was ugly but functional. They reached a rather large building in the center of the city and once again the only thing that distinguished it was its size and the fact that it had a series of outlier buildings attached to it.

Their vehicle was pulling up to one of these outlier buildings. When the car settled to the ground it was met by two Allsa Komanae security personnel. First exited the car and turned to face the two still locked in place on the back platform. He touched something on the car and the muscles on their hands suddenly relaxed.

As he stepped from the deck Jack caught himself about to turn to help Eve but instead he ignored her. He couldn't let First see he cared and he had to let Eve recover.

"She was crying. Why?" First paused to ask Jack.

"Bitch tricked me. So I had a few words with her." Jack growled. He found himself on the ground with just the memory of an astonishing amount of pain for a brief moment.

"You will refrain from any activity that disturbs the tranquility of the other slaves. Am I understood?" First said in a sinister hiss.

Jack could only nod as his jaw was still locked up. He pushed himself to his feet and leaned away from Eve who was moving to help. He glanced at her and saw her look of confusion at his lie.

"Good." First said in a pleased tone. "Let's introduce you to the others."

It led the way again and they fell into step behind it followed by the two guards. The entrance was at the midpoint on one of the long sides of the rectangular building. The doors were wide and Jack saw the inside of the building was completely open, one vast chamber. To the far left was what looked like bunk beds, obviously the sleeping area. There was some machinery straight ahead of them that may have been a gym of some kind. To the far right were the food processing machines and the bathroom facilities.

Standing by the food processing area were the others they were to meet. When they saw the Allsa Komanae they stopped what they were doing and moved closer to stand in a line looking at the floor.

Jack saw a human Caucasian man and woman, both fairly young and the woman was obviously pregnant. She looked like she was full term. The man had long black hair and a beard, his body was tall and slim, maybe a little too slim. His body was long limbed but his joints stood out in stark relief.

The woman had long brown hair and a round face. Her body, shorter than the man's, was just a little plump all over. Jack guessed the man was giving some of his rations to her.

Next was a being whose species Jack didn't recognize. It was tall and broad with powerful looking limbs. Scaled skin with an olive green tint. Wide jaws filled with sharp looking teeth. Menacing.

The next slave caused Jack's body to jolt in surprise. An Altarian! Tall, probably at the top end of their height range, and a beautiful chocolate brown. He saw her nose twitching and he began to smell a spicy musk. His body, of course, responded and her eyes flicked up to glance at him in confusion then back to the floor. She was twitching as her body responded to his scent.

Jack dragged his attention from the Altarian to the words First was saying. He'd missed some already.

"...skills they have or for some other whim. We do not question the Prime. Each was personally selected so they have been gathered here for her arrival. You two will sleep here, eat here, expel your waste here, and exercise here to maintain your health. You will be given tasks to do to maintain your mental acuity. Some may entail you moving from this building to another location and back. When you are assigned these tasks you will be given permission to move along a designated route. Stray from it and you will be punished. Outside of these tasks there will be no unauthorized departure from this building. Is this understood?"

Jack and Eve nodded.

First made a sound of satisfaction and left the building with the guards.

The moment they were gone the others all looked up at Jack and Eve. The man and woman were staring at him with undisguised fear. The scaled one walked closer and stared down into Jack's face.

"You are shaped like these soft ones but are not like them. You smell like the furred one but have no fur. What are you?" it asked in a gravelly voice.

"I'm both. A hybrid. I don't think I have ever met one of your species either." Jack responded.

"We do not travel beyond our world. I must go back to my mate. Once I have killed those who took me from her," it replied.

Jack nodded. It was good to have a plan. "I'm Jack."

"You cannot pronounce my name so you may call me Kekk."

With that the brutish being walked away to get its meal. Jack hadn't seen any scars on its neck. Its discipline band was wider than his but had no designs on it. Just a wide plain silver band with the V notch at the front.

"How- how can you be both human and like this one?" the tall man asked pointing to the Altarian who hadn't looked away from him since the Allsa Komanae left.

Jack heard the accent and he thought he recognized it from TV show's he'd watched back when he'd been a worker on Earth. They were South African. He saw no scars around their necks. Their Prime collars were much smaller and plainer than his. "How long ago were you abducted?" Jack asked.

"About five months ago."

"My name is Jack Danner. I'm Earth's Altarian Trade Commissioner and the Altarian Ambassador."

"Oh my god! I've heard of you!" the woman gasped. "The Goat Man! Lucifer!"

BurntRedstone
BurntRedstone
9,888 Followers