Jack's Wage Slavery Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BurntRedstone
BurntRedstone
9,888 Followers

Jack rolled his eyes. "Oh please! I'm not the devil! I'm just a human who had a rather extreme reaction to an Altarian virus." At their abrupt pulling back he sighed. "It's not contagious. It affected me and me alone."

He looked at the man again. "Listen, are you giving your food rations to your... wife?" he asked spotting their wedding bands.

The man scowled at him. "What if I am?" he barked belligerently. "I'm not letting the machine scan her to know she's... expecting."

"Her collar will already have notified them of that fact. For her and the baby to get the nutrients they need and for you to remain strong for them you all need to get and eat your own rations," Jack said gently. The man glowered at him and the woman looked shaken. She was touching her collar. The man gathered the woman under his arm and they walked back to the ration dispensers. Neither offered their names to him. There was time for that later Jack supposed.

Eve gazed sadly at him and followed the couple.

The Altarian was looking at him with wide eyes. Her pink tongue swept across her upper lip and Jack felt his body react.

"How... how..." she said, struggling to understand why she was reacting to him. Her eyes went to his horns and Jack saw her bite her lip, triggering a response from him.

"What's your name?" Jack asked.

"Stella."

Jack grinned involuntarily as he heard her name. It suited her. "How long have you been here?"

"I- I think five years," she breathed, her eyes still locked on his horns. He saw two scar rings on her neck and a plain silver discipline collar with the Prime's symbol on it.

Jack knew this could be awkward as hell if he were to let himself do what his body wanted so desperately to do. There was no privacy in this building and it was likely they were being watched by the Allsa Komanae.

"I'm the consort to the Altarian Queen and the father of her two children. Do you know what that means?" Jack said quietly.

Stella froze and stared at him. After a moment she found her voice though it was extremely quiet.

"She's coming for you."

"Us."

Stella's face lit up with a smile that took Jack's breath away and he took an involuntary step towards her before he stepped back hastily. Her spicy heat was beginning to erode his control and he was tenting his tunic badly. As her excitement was plain to see by the six bumps showing down the front of her own tunic. She glanced down at him.

"Could we...?" she whispered.

"God I want to but I think we'd better try to hold off for as long as we can. The name of the game now is waiting for our rescue and surviving until that happens is paramount. I'm not sure if giving the Allsa Komanae extra pleasure is such a good idea. We should avoid their attention whenever possible." He sighed in frustration. "You've had two previous masters?"

"Yes- the first master I had was cruel. It was the one who ambushed the expedition I was a member of. We were investigating a site on a planet which once had a prosperous civilization. We wanted to record their history. A large group of Allsa Komanae led by the one who took me as a slave attacked our encampment at night and slaughtered the others. They left an explosive device to make the site look like we'd uncovered a weapon and it destroyed us. I was packed up with the artifact's we'd managed to find and shipped here. The cruel one spent a year torturing me at random intervals. Then First took me from it. Apparently the Prime wants me so she took me from First."

She was looking at his horns again and he knew what the next question on her lips would be. "Yes, you can touch them." He was going to warn her about the tips but they were capped now.

Her fingers were on them almost immediately. She reverently touched them and ran her fingers over their ridged surface. Jack was enveloped in her spicy musk and pulled back from her with a tremendous effort of will.

"We... we should eat... now." Jack said and gently pulled Stella's hands from his horns. Her eyes had an almost desperate look in them. It cracked Jack's resolve. "Let's at least wait until the others are asleep." Joy and anticipation shone from her eyes then.

They made their way over to the ration dispensers and Jack once more suffered through the nauseating body scan process before it dropped two tubes of nutrient paste into the collection slot.

Kekk was staring at him and Stella with a scowl. "What?" Jack asked.

"The pheromones you two are emitting is almost overpowering. Go mate and spare me the ordeal of having to smell it."

Jack blushed. "I'm sorry about that. It's not something we really have control over. It might be a better idea for us to wait until night. I am assuming that there will be less Allsa Komanae monitoring us at that time. No need to give too many of them a free show."

Kekk looked at him in confusion. "What do you mean 'free show'?"

"The Allsa Komanae can link into your collar's biometric feed so they can feel what you are feeling. They get to share the experience. Creepy bastards!" Jack growled and his head lit up with lightning.

He came to in the arms of Stella. Her eyes were filled with concern.

"Ow."

Kekk was looking angry but he gave Jack a small smile. "You forget they are listening?"

Jack wanted to sit up but being wrapped in Stella's arms while resting back against her soft body was absolute bliss. "I wasn't aware they listen to every word."

"Random intervals." Eve offered quietly and got punished for it. The pain didn't take her consciousness as it had for Jack but she was hurt. Jack surged up but a glance from her pain filled eyes stopped him. Stella pulled him back against her.

Kekk wouldn't be deterred. "How do we know when they are linked in?"

"Temporary Headache." Eve said through gritted teeth but she wasn't punished for that. Jack was staring at her with amazement as she was breaking her conditioning which had to be intensely difficult for her.

Jack suddenly recalled the sensation of glass in his brain when he'd had sex with Eve. "Glass." His face showed his shock.

"What?" Kekk asked.

"When First connected into my collar it felt like broken glass in my mind but it went away. I didn't know what it was at the time," he said absentmindedly stroking Stella's arm who was almost purring.

Kekk snorted to clear his sinuses and walked away to distance himself from the cloud of pheromones. "Do it and spare us." He sat at one of the exercise benches and ate his rations. Jack saw his ration tubes on the floor where he'd dropped them when he fell and picked them up.

"How can you claim to not be the devil when you lie with the beast?" the woman spat at him from the protective arms of her husband.

Jack sighed. "Great. Religious fundamentalists," he thought to himself.

"First off, Altarians are not beasts. They are Altarians. Beautiful, culturally advanced, and peace loving beings. We human's should aspire to be more like them. Yes, I still consider myself human. I was born and raised on Earth by loving human parents and my genetic alteration is only a recent event. If it made me a little more like an Altarian I can only call that an improvement."

"The Good Book says-" she began, her voice beginning to rise to the shrill levels of a zealot.

"DON'T! I know exactly what the book says. I've read it. It's a lovely book and there is a beautiful message of love in it which you've obviously missed the point of. If all you have is judgemental words in your vocabulary please keep them to yourself. Otherwise, I would welcome a conversation with you both. We could start with your names."

The couple was scowling at him, red faced. He hoped they came around before it was too late.

"You need to find it in your hearts to accept the real danger we are facing isn't currently present in the room and we need to work together to survive," he said with a sigh and got himself to his feet. The couple moved away without looking at him.

Jack pulled Stella up to her hooves and looked at Eve who was watching him with glassy eyes.

"I can't pretend to not care about you. I'm sorry." Jack said softly.

She nodded and moved to the exercise equipment as well.

Jack looked back at Stella and she smiled hopefully at him. "I think it still makes sense to wait for later. We should do our best to distract ourselves until then." A wave of the spicy scent wafted over him and he swayed. "We should remain at opposite ends of the building until then."

Stella bit her lip and nodded wide eyed as she felt his need for her spike. She turned and rushed away to the sleeping area.

Jack turned and went into the bathing area. He pulled his tunic off and hung it on a hook before stepping under a cold shower. After drying himself off he went back to the food area and ate his rations.

Fidgeting he realized he needed to run. Maybe there was a treadmill in the exercise equipment. He walked over and saw Kekk pushing against the arms of a resistance trainer. He looked to Eve and saw she was pushing against a smaller machine.

"Is there a machine I can run on?" he asked Eve. She stood and tugged on a bar on the wall. A panel folded down. She gestured for him to stand on it. When he did the wall panel in front of him lit up with a display of stats like distance and speed. He nodded and she pressed a spot on the screen. The surface under his feet began to move and he had to walk to stay in place. As he picked up his pace the deck sped up as well.

Jack smiled at Eve as he felt his muscles begin to warm up and stretch. She timidly smiled back at him then moved away to her own workout. He saw another spot that seemed to indicate wind so he pressed it and was rewarded with a gentle breeze against his face.

Jack closed his eyes and opened up his stride. Soon he was running at his full ground eating pace. The deck beneath his feet had enough give to absorb the impact but was stiff enough to push back when his feet kicked off. It wasn't as good as running outdoors but he supposed it would have to suffice for now. He ran until he felt his mind slipping into the euphoric state where the machine of his body worked as efficiently as it could and his mind took a back seat to the pure physical sensations.

A few minutes into this he felt it. Glass shards in his mind. The sensation was jarring and disorienting, causing his legs to lose their sync for just a second. It was enough. His left foot struck his right and his legs went out from under him. The deck couldn't compensate for this so when his body struck the fast moving surface he was flung outwards across the room to slide then tumble across the hard surface until he hit the doors head first and burst through them.

His discipline collar detected the unauthorized exit and proceeded to punish him.

Thankfully he was already out.

Once more Jack woke feeling blissfully soft fur against his cheek. The pleasant warm scent identified his pillow as Altarian. For just a second he let his mind believe he was back in his apartment on Altaria.

"Is he awake?" Eve's voice.

He cracked his eyes open to see her concerned face.

"Hey beautiful..." he murmured.

A series of emotions flashed over Eve's face. Anger, relief, joy, anguish, fear and finally hope which was the most powerful of all.

"How long was I out?" Jack asked, his voice cracking.

"A little over two hours." Stella informed him as he coughed.

Eve rushed away and hurried back with a water bottle. She held it to his lips and he took some long swallows. She pulled it back when he grunted he was finished.

Jack tried to get up but dull pain throbbed over his body.

"No, don't get up. You're pretty bruised. Nothing broken according to the medical scans," Eve said.

"What happened?" Jack's last memories were a little jumbled and whatever pain killer they'd given him was making it difficult to think.

Kekk moved closer to hear the answer as well. "It is good to see you survived. You were running so well then you were across the room smashing the doors down with your head."

"I landed on my head? That's a relief! I've been told male Altarians are exceptionally hard headed," Jack smiled.

Stella giggled and wrapped her arms around him to give him a gentle hug.

Eve moved a little closer and spoke quietly. "First called for me when the medics took you to the infirmary. It wanted to know what happened. It thought maybe Kekk threw you across the room. I described what we saw and it called in the Allsa Komanae who'd been monitoring us. There were three and one was acting very strangely. It kept mumbling excitedly to itself. One of the others informed First that the mumbling one had linked itself to you while you were running. First screamed in anger at the odd one for the unauthorized link but it just ignored him. I- I don't think its mind was working anymore. It ran from the room making an odd sputtering noise and the other two chased after it. First sent me to the infirmary to bring you back when the medics were done."

Jack was trying to put his memories in order and struggled against the fog of the painkillers. He might have a memory of the broken glass sensation.

Kekk looked at Jack with interest. "What experience did you share with it that could have unhinged its mind?"

"I have no idea. I was just running. Running feels really good. I get in a zone of pure physical effort. How that would affect them this way is a complete mystery to me," Jack said shifting position on the bed. He groaned in pain. "I think the pain killers are wearing off."

Kekk stood and moved away to get his evening rations.

"I will bring you your rations then you should rest. Just rest," she stressed as she looked at Stella who blinked her big eyes at Eve.

After Eve left Jack looked up at Stella. "She's right, I'm in no shape to properly show my full appreciation of your beauty and grace." She pouted and Jack smiled. "Come down here."

She carefully slid herself out from under him and moved down the bed to bring her face next to his. Jack gently took her face between his hands and brought her soft lips to his for a tender kiss. Her long and flexible tongue made a surprise visit inside his mouth so he sucked on it.

"Mmmmm..." she moaned and pressed her body against his. Sharp pains reminded Jack why this was a bad idea and he gently pushed her face back from his.

"Sorry, we'll have to try again when I've healed a little more," he moaned.

"What part of 'just rest' did you not understand?" Eve growled as she stood next to the bed with an assortment of nutrient tubes clenched in her hands.

"Sorry." Jack sighed.

Stella slipped from the bed and moved to the next one over where she could keep an eye on him.

"Red," Eve said holding out the tube to Jack. He grimaced but ate the contents.

"Green." Jack ate that one too. It was awful as usual.

"White. This one is medicine. It reduces inflammation and bruising, promotes tissue regeneration, and it contains a strong pain killer and tranquilizer to help you sleep and heal," Eve said, holding out the last tube. Jack looked at it with suspicion but she was insistent. He squeezed the paste out and his eyes opened wide in surprise. It was delicious! Like... barbeque chicken!

"That was the best tasting thing I have eaten since I got here!" he gushed. Then he felt pressure from his bladder. "Uh... I have to use the washroom. To pee."

Stella was immediately on her feet and next to his bed.

"Not you! He needs to pee not get sexually excited." Eve growled and Stella pouted. Eve saw someone strong enough to do the task easily walking back from the ration dispensers. "Kekk, could you assist Jack to the washroom and back?"

The large being looked at Eve then gently lifted Jack from the bed much to Jack's embarrassment.

"I'm sure I can walk." Jack blustered but Kekk ignored him as Eve kept pace to the facilities.

Kekk put Jack on his feet by a trough he could pee in but Jack's legs wouldn't support him. He was beginning to feel woozy.

"Uh... my legs are too wobbly to work but I really have to go," he said clinging to Kekk's arms as the scaled being stood behind him holding him up against his chest.

Eve stepped up beside them, lifted Jack's tunic and held his cock, aiming it at the trough.

Though her hand felt really good the pressure in his bladder was building so he released it and Eve made sure it hit the trough. The relief was intense and Jack just had time to wonder what the hell else had been in that white tube before he slipped into sleepy land.

Hours later Jack slowly began surfacing as the drugs left his system and sensation began returning to his body. He felt something soft pressed against his right side... and his left.

Sounds came next. Gentle breathing, blowing warm air across his chest from both sides. He opened his eyes and saw Stella tucked up against his right side and Eve up against his left. They both looked so peaceful and beautiful it brought a smile to his lips. His body began returning to him and he was please to feel the absence of the sore and stiff muscles. A dull ache had replaced the sharp pain he'd experienced before. Whatever was in that white tube was really fast acting! He wasn't sure if there was a price for that expediency.

He looked around the dim chamber and saw Kekk was sleeping on a workout bench far across the room. In the other direction he could see the human members of their group had hung blankets to act as curtains to give them privacy. And separate them from the beasts he supposed.

Looking down he saw his tunic was partially pulled up and Stella's right hand was up under the hem. Sensation in his body hadn't reached there yet but he was pretty sure what her hand was holding. Eve's left hand was resting on his lower abdomen just above what he could now feel Stella's hand resting on. It began to wake now that he felt the soft pressure of the hand on it.

Jack tried to think of a way to extract himself from between the two females without waking them but he was well and truly trapped between their soft and sensual bodies. Damn! He shouldn't have thought of it like that. His cock surged to life and fingers gently closed around it.

"Mmmmm... so hard. So... big!" Stella exclaimed as she woke with his growing cock in her hand.

Jack knew for a human he wasn't particularly large but on the Altarian scale he was. It was still flattering and he enjoyed her pleased surprise.

"Jack! Oh Jack, I need this!" she whimpered softly.

A second hand was touching him through his tunic and he looked at Eve. She looked conflicted and angry. She peered over Jack's chest at Stella and was about to bark something at her so Jack reached up behind her head and gripped her thicker fur there. She gasped as he brought her mouth over his and kissed her deeply. She struggled for just a moment then she was kissing him back. Her clever tongue wrapped around his and stroked it sensually. She was moaning as they kissed. Jack felt Stella climbing over his body and she suddenly rubbed her hot, wet opening along his shaft. She was ready and he was at maximum rigidity. She raised his cock up and lifted herself up to position the thick head against her tight pussy. She relaxed her muscles and the head forced its way inside.

Stella gasped and held still, trying to deal with the thick intruder she'd allowed inside. Her legs began to shake as it felt so good yet so frighteningly large. With the loss of muscle tone her legs buckled and gravity pulled her down, impaling her on his cock. Her mouth dropped open in a silent scream as she tried to adjust to his hot flesh so deep inside her and forcing her open so wide.

Eve needed Jack inside her. She wanted him so badly! She loved kissing more than almost anything else but it just lit the fire between her legs. She needed release!

BurntRedstone
BurntRedstone
9,888 Followers
1...34567...15