Sweetest Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adjoaq
adjoaq
1,536 Followers

"What way?"

"Do you want me to continue or not?" He growled, shaking his head when Donna mumbled a sorry whilst trying not to laugh. "Then one evening, after we'd had dinner in my office, we just...fuck!" Adrian swore. "It was insane the way it happened, Donna. It wasn't planned. We hadn't been giving each other any longing looks or anything like that. He knew I was married with kids. I saw him as a friend. But that night I don't know what happened. We...kissed. And I felt this bolt of electricity course through me. I just couldn't help myself Don. It was terrifying but it was wonderful." Adrian whispered the last sentence. "Even afterwards, I tried to tell myself he was only a friend and nothing else but deep down, I knew it was a lie. I'm sorry."

"Don't be." She said softly. "At least now you can accept the fact that Oliver is not just a friend. Neither is he just a fuck buddy." Donna saw Adrian wince at her words and grinned. "I think it's beautiful. I want to meet him Adrian."

"What?" Adrian couldn't suppress the surprised gasp that tore out of his throat. His eyes widened. Was Donna insane? "That's not gonna happen."

"Oh but it will happen Adrian." Donna said with conviction. "We both know I don't have much time. I really would love to meet this person who makes you go all mushy inside, and who's going to help you fight through what is coming. He's also bound to be around my kids at some point right? Who knows, he just might help you raise my children when I'm gone..."

To say Adrian was shocked at his wife's words would be an understatement. Yes, he did feel something strong for Oliver. After all, all he could think about was being close to him, touching him, being naked with him, getting away from everything and just being with him. He felt as if he'd been asleep for years and then suddenly, there was this person who made him feel alive and... Adrian groaned and rubbed the back of his neck in a clear sign of frustration. They were definitely more than fuck buddies. But despite all the feelings that he had for Oliver, they were not where Donna seemed to think just yet. Hell, they hardly spoke about their relationship. It was almost as if they'd both silently agreed not to talk about it. They just enjoyed each other and tried not to bring up the future. So Donna's talk about Oliver helping him raise their children was way off.

"Listen Don..."

"Now look at it this way, Aid." She went right ahead as if he hadn't even spoken. "If he's nice...which I'm sure he is...because I trust your judgment, I'd really love to meet him. If he's a monster on the other hand...which I'm again sure he isn't, it will be a fine opportunity to put the fear of God into him. Tell him something along the lines of haunting him from the grave if he dares stress my kids."

"Donna..." Adrian groaned, rubbing the back of his neck with the hand not linked with Donna's. "I don't think..."

"I've already thought about it and that's what I want to do." Donna said sternly. "You owe me for hiding this whole thing from me Adrian Graham. I'm not asking. I'm telling." Her tone would have made a military commander proud. Then she ruined it by whimpering... "Please Aid...please."

"Oh shit." Adrian threw his head back, not even feeling it when the back of his head hit the wall with a thud. He never could deny her anything. "This is a bad idea Don." He groaned.

"Just tell him I want to meet him, that's all. You're just a messenger here. What can he possibly do to you? Kill you?"

Adrian turned to look at Donna as if she'd suddenly sprouted horns. Then she gave him that silly puppy-eyed look which always made him laugh. This time he didn't. He only grunted.

"Alright, I'll talk to him." Adrian sighed.

"Great. Thanks." She pulled him forward and pressed a kiss against his cheek. They sat in silence for a moment, with Adrian thinking about how to break the news to Oliver. "So...he must be rocking your world if you're mentioning his name so much in your sleep." Donna yawned. "Sometimes the way you moan... Jesus..."

Adrian growled, drawing laughter from Donna. "Now I'm seriously considering not sleeping beside you again." He groaned. "I can't be possibly mentioning his name as much as you claim."

"Alright, alright want the truth?"

"Hell yeah."

"Okay so I've heard you say you love him twice. And that was in the last month. And yes you do moan his name and go hard sometimes." She ignored Adrian's embarrassed groans. He was blushing so hard. "Thanks to Oliver and your obviously raunchy dreams, I now know you're not impotent or anything like that. I was beginning to wonder." She laughed.

"Fuck you Donna."

"The last time I checked I wasn't Oliver, thank you very much." She retorted, drawing a chuckle from Adrian. "As for mentioning his name almost every night in the last two months, I did exagger..."

"I knew it." Adrian shouted.

"Hold it, hold it..." Donna couldn't stop laughing. "The part about the last two months is true. In fact I think it's even more than two months. I swear I've heard you mention him more than twenty times. That should count for something right?" She was laughing so hard she started to cough.

Adrian quickly reached for the glass of water on the bedside table and held it to her lips so she could sip. "You're crazy, woman." He gave a mock growl.

"I'm so happy Adrian." She said when Adrian took the glass away from her lips. "Know why?"

Adrian could take a wild guess. "Why?"

"You're finally getting some." She grinned when Adrian groaned. "It's been my biggest worry. I'm thrilled someone is taking care of you. And from the bounce in your step and the glint in your eyes, he's giving it to you good. Err...are you the one giving or taking? How does it work?"

"If you think I'm going to discuss sex with you, you're crazier than I thought." Adrian growled making Donna laugh softly. "Now go to sleep." He said, helping her to lie down comfortably. "I love you Donna."

"I know. I love you more." She responded softly, her eyes already fluttering shut. "And Adrian?"

"Yes Donna?"

"When you talk to Oliver in the middle of the night, tell him I'm looking forward to meeting him." When she felt Adrian go still, she opened her eyes and gave a slow wink. "Touch down!" She murmured and closed her eyes. By the time Adrian began to laugh, Donna was already asleep.

He slowly shook his head as he looked at his wife's innocent face in sleep. Whenever they argued, the one who had the last word screamed 'touch down'. He hadn't heard it in a long while due to her illness. He'd missed her so much. Adrian leaned closer and kissed Donna lightly on the cheek. With the shot she'd taken, she was going to have a deep sleep and wake up around noon the next day. Still laughing softly, Adrian rolled out of bed and headed down to the study. He felt as if a heavy load had been taken off his shoulder. He had to speak to Oliver but this time, he wasn't going to use the bathroom or the balcony as he usually did. Donna was fast asleep but he didn't want to take any chances. His wife was a sly fox. And he loved her to bits.

***

Oliver opened his eyes and looked at the time. It was a quarter past eleven p.m. He wondered who was calling at that time. Adrian usually called around two a.m. Oliver lowered the music playing, reached for the receiver on his bedside table and mumbled a sleepy hello.

"Hey, sleepy head." Adrian said softly.

"Adrian, what's wrong?" Oliver sat up in bed.

"Does something have to be wrong before I call my boyfriend?" Adrian drawled.

Oliver froze. Adrian had never referred to him as his boyfriend. "Really Adrian, are you okay?"

Adrian gave a deep sigh. "I honestly don't know." He groaned. "Donna...Donna..."

Oliver's heart pounded. "Tell me she's okay, Adrian." He said urgently. He was actually trembling.

"She's okay."

"Thank God." Oliver breathed, feeling so much relief which surprised him. "What..."

"She wants to meet you, Oliver." Came Adrian's quiet voice.

"What?" Oliver gasped.

"She wants to meet and talk to you."

"But how..."

"She knows me Oliver. I forgot that very important fact. We are more attuned to each other than your usual couple. We're like twins. Since we were kids, I've never been able to keep anything away from her."

"So you told her about us." It wasn't a question.

"I didn't have to. She knew."

"She knew you were fucking a guy?"

Adrian chuckled at Oliver's choice of words. "Err...yes."

"How did she know?"

Adrian groaned as he rubbed the back of his neck. "She came right out and asked me who Oliver is, Olly."

"What?" Oliver screeched, making Adrian wince.

"Apparently, I've been mentioning your name in my sleep, and I look happy and have a bounce in my step...oh and I have some sort of energy around...do you really want me to go on?"

"No, I get it." Oliver said quietly. Adrian had obviously outed himself. "Was she angry?"

"What do you think? Anything but. Will you meet her, Olly? For me?"

"Oh God, meet her and say what Adrian? Oh hi, I'm the guy fucking your husband. I know you haven't had him in a while but trust me, he's a sex god. I'm so sorry you're sick and all but don't worry, I'm taking care of your husband's needs. How the fuck..."

"Calm down Oliver." Adrian said quietly when he realized Oliver was getting hysterical. "She just wants to talk."

"How are you even so calm about this, Adrian? Ever heard of women intuition?" Oliver's voice had raised. "She thinks we're just fucking so she seems okay now. All she has to do is talk to me to know that I'm madly in love with her husband. And do you have any idea how she's going to react to that?" He was virtually screaming now. "How am I supposed to react? What am..."

But Adrian was no longer listening to Oliver. He didn't even notice exactly how and when his legs had carried him out of his study and into his foyer. All he could think about was wrapping his arms around Oliver. He went to the garage and grabbed the key to his black Mercedes Benz E-Class, got into the car, and tore out of the garage at break-neck speed. He called one of the nurses from his car phone and asked her to keep an eye on Donna as he was going out for a while. It was only when he parked in front of Oliver's condo that Adrian realized that not only had he forgotten to take his key to Oliver's condo, but he was also barefoot. But he didn't give a rat's arse about his state of undress. As for his keys, Oliver had to let him through.

When Oliver heard the doorbell, he just knew who it was. When the phone had gone dead in his hand, he quickly remembered what he'd screamed at Adrian on the phone and cursed. How could he have blurted that out to Adrian? The man already had a load heavier than Mount Everest on his shoulder. Now his thoughtless declaration was only going to add to his load. He wouldn't be surprised if Adrian was going out of his mind with anger at that very moment. It was only to be expected. How could he have been so stupid?

With heart pounding and face filled with trepidation, Oliver unlocked his door. The first thing he noticed was Adrian's bare feet. "I'm sorry..." Oliver whispered shakily. "Much as I can't help how I feel, I didn't mean to blurt..."

"Shut up." Adrian said huskily as he gathered Oliver into his arms.

They stood there for a long moment, with Oliver trembling within Adrian's arms and Adrian just folding himself around Oliver like a cocoon. It was almost as if he wanted to shield him from everything. After what felt like hours, Adrian walked Oliver inside and closed the door behind them. Then he picked Oliver up as though he weighed nothing and entered the bedroom. He gently laid Oliver on the bed, climbed in and pulled Oliver's head onto his shoulder. And with his arms tightly around Oliver, they lay there in comfortable silence, listening to each other's breathing and the soothing sound of Emeli Sande, belting out 'Clown'. And as the lyrics of the song washed over Oliver, he just knew that he was too far gone not to play ball.

Oliver couldn't help but feel like he was being called to face the judge, jury and executioner. And from where he stood, it definitely wasn't a small feat. He felt so helpless he didn't know what to think. He was the one in the wrong as far as he was concerned. And it looked like he had to answer for what he'd done. And just like the singer, he'd definitely be less anxious and scared if it was his decision to make rather than it being a summons that he couldn't ignore.

Adrian could feel Oliver trembling against him, knew exactly how he was feeling and wanted so badly to tell him that he loved him too. But it just didn't feel right. Somehow, declaring his love to another person whilst he had a wife didn't feel like the right thing to do. But he hoped Oliver could feel what he couldn't say with his mouth. Surely his actions spoke for him. They lay entwined on the bed for a while till Oliver broke the silence.

"I'll meet her if you really want me to." He said in a small voice.

"I'd love for you to." Adrian said softly. "She won't bite." There was a smile in his voice which Oliver didn't miss.

Oliver chuckled. "If she does, I'll come right back to you and bite. And I sure as fuck won't care when my teeth would land."

Laughter rumbled within Adrian's chest. "I have a few preferences. You know them. Just try and keep those in mind will you?"

"Like here?" Oliver murmured and lightly bit Adrian's nipple through his t-shirt.

"Oh fuck." Adrian's arm tightened around Oliver in reaction. "You better stop that or else I won't be responsible for my actio...oh shit..." Oliver was chewing on that taut peak through the t-shirt.

Oliver pushed Adrian onto his back and rolled on top of him to straddle him. Then he pushed up his t-shirt and attacked in earnest, taking hold of that same nipple between his teeth and pulling on it. Adrian was going out of his mind with pleasure. He was rock hard, tenting his sweatpants. Speech wasn't necessary. Oliver flexed his butt over Adrian's savagely hard, sweats-covered cock in a fucking motion, loving the erotic sounds that were coming out of Adrian's throat. Oliver desperately wanted to forget, if even for a moment, the dread that Adrian's news had brought into his heart. He wanted to lose himself in sex. With a frantic growl he moved down, pulling down Arian's sweats as he went. He didn't bother completely taking it off. He swallowed that throbbing cock to the hilt.

"Fuck..." Adrian gasped, unadulterated ecstasy slamming into him. Oliver's mouth on him felt indescribably amazing. His hands moved down to entangle inside Oliver's hair. He still didn't know how Oliver could manage to get his huge dick down his throat as though it was no problem at all. It never ceased to shock and blow his mind. Adrian moaned uncontrollably, totally lost in pleasure. "Come here Olly." He gasped. "Turn around. Give me that sexy arse."

Oliver didn't hesitate. He turned around without getting off Adrian's cock. Neither did he stop sucking when he felt Adrian urgently pulling off his boxers. When he felt the wet flick against his twitching hole, he moaned around the cock lodged within his throat, causing Adrian to curse loudly. The vibration around his cock was killing him. He concentrated on the sweet hole that smelt of Oliver's lovely scented lemon soap. Adrian ate the hell out of that arse. He would take Oliver's dripping cock into his mouth and suck for a while, then suck his balls into his wonderfully warm, wet mouth, then lick at his sensitive taint, and then go right back to that sweet hole. It was pure torture for Oliver. He was on cloud nine.

Oliver moaned lustfully around the cock in his mouth as Adrian thrust his tongue relentlessly inside him. He bucked back insistently against Adrian's mouth, begging for more. That wicked tongue was driving him crazy but he wanted Adrian deep inside him. He pulled off Adrian's cock and turned around. His face looked flushed and his breathing was erratic. He pulled off his t-shirt and leaned to the side to open the bedside drawer to take out a bottle of lube and a condom. But when he made to open the condom, Adrian grabbed his wrist, stopping him.

"Don't use it." He said huskily. "I want to feel you and not some latex. Please."

Oliver stared at Adrian in surprise for a moment. Then he nodded and tossed the condom back into the drawer. He poured a generous amount of lube onto the already wet cock and got it real slick. Then bracing a hand on Adrian's chest, he held the slicked up cock around the base and then aligned his hungry hole with it. He didn't think it was necessary to prepare himself. Apart from the fact that Adrian had gotten him slick for his cock with that rimming, he'd already fuck him about three hours earlier so he was still loose enough to accommodate that big cock.

"Are you sure?" Adrian breathed, sounding as though he was in pain. As much as he was dying to be buried deep within Oliver's tight heat, the last thing he wanted to do was hurt him. Oliver nodded and took Adrian deep in one smooth slide. "Ahh fuck, yeah." Adrian's eyes rolled back into his head. He was thick and hard and so, so deep, Oliver couldn't help the cry of ecstasy that tore out of him.

"Ohh God... Adrian..." Oliver cried, totally lost in the pleasure of feeling that huge hard cock penetrating him. He'd never barebacked before. And the feeling was like nothing he'd ever experienced. Oliver could have sworn he could feel the thick veins throbbing beneath the smooth skin of that cock. A ragged sound tore from his throat as sweat misted his brow. He'd never felt anything so raw and exquisitely heavenly. And he'd never been harder. He whimpered sexily as he tried to stop himself from blowing. "Oh fuck." He gasped, going very still. When he felt Adrian attempting to move he growled... "Adrian don't you dare move."

When he eventually removed his grip on the base of Adrian's cock and finally took his whole length, they both moaned their pleasure.

"Holy hell...feels so fucking good." Adrian gasped, loving the feel of that tight, wet, heat on his unsheathed cock.

They both looked down at where they joined, watching the clear string of precum that linked them from the tip of Oliver's cock to Adrian's stomach. It was a beautiful thing to see. With a groan Adrian reached up to pull Oliver down for a kiss so wild, wet and passionate it took their breath away. They kissed with every ounce of pent-up emotions they'd both suffered all evening.

"Ride me Oliver." Adrian breathed. "Ride me hard."

And ride him, Oliver did. None of them was ever going to forget that fuck. It was fast, it was deep, it was furious and it was hard. The obscene sounds of furious sex was all that could be heard in the room. Oliver rocked and gyrated against Adrian like a man possessed. He would slide up Adrian's length until his cock was almost all the way out, and then impaled himself hard, filling his fiery channel with that throbbing hardness that had easily become one of his favourite parts of Adrian. The sounds that fell out of his mouth was nothing Adrian had ever heard before. He didn't think Oliver noticed he was even making them.

"Oh fuck baby." Adrian growled as Oliver began to whip his hips back and forth and side to side. It felt so damn good.

Oliver locked eyes with Adrian and whispered hoarsely, "fuck me."

Adrian didn't need to be told twice. He took hold of Oliver's hips and slammed up, right into that pleasure button hidden deep inside him. Adrian watched in amazement as Oliver's already hard cock turned almost purple with blood and swelled even more, the thick veins standing out along its length, with the precum gushing out as though Oliver was actually spurting.

"God, yes, take me Adrian..." Oliver gasped, watching with dilated eyes as the clear liquid oozing from his pulsing cock dripped onto Adrian's stomach.

adjoaq
adjoaq
1,536 Followers