Sweetest Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adjoaq
adjoaq
1,536 Followers

In the past three months, Adrian had given him some fantastic fucks. But what he was feeling that very moment was simply mind-boggling. Maybe it had to do with the fact that they both knew he was in love with Adrian. It could also be due to the fact that he was being fucked raw for the very first time in his life. Whatever it was, Oliver never wanted it to stop. He felt Adrian change his angle, thrusting up hard and nailing his gland over and over. Oliver screamed, his head snapping back as his entire body shuddering.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck...right there Adrian...please...harder... oh damn that's so good..." He whimpered brokenly, going wild on Adrian's cock. "Don't stop...please make me come..." He writhed, begging with his body, feeling his orgasm build like white heat. "Ahh fuck...so good." His balls squeezed and pulled up ultra-tight to his body. "Fuck I'm gonna come...gonna come...gonna..." He was sobbing, his cheeks wet with tears.

When Oliver erupted, he screamed as his body convulsed in ecstasy, his toes curling almost painfully. Adrian hadn't even touched his cock. Ropes of cum shot up over his head before splashing down onto Adrian's chest. Adrian never let up even once. He kept thrusting up into Oliver, nailing that button...milking it. Oliver couldn't stop coming. It was so good it was almost frightening.

Then Adrian was surging up and turning them over so that he was on top. He kicked off his sweatpants which had still been around his knees and began to pound into Oliver, his weighty, cum-filled balls slapping heavily against Oliver's arse.

He didn't have to thrust for long. "Fuck, I'm coming." He roared, his entire body shuddering as he began to flood Oliver with his hot essence. "Ohhh, fuuuucckk!" He shot with such great force it felt as if the head of his cock was actually exploding.

Adrian slanted his lips over Oliver's in a hot kiss as he kept spurting inside him. For long moments, the only sounds that could be heard in the room were the sound of their kissing and of their heavy breathing. When the kiss ended, Adrian licked the tears off Oliver's cheeks. Then he took his mouth again, sucking languidly on his lower lip.

"Adrian?" Oliver breathed against Adrian's lips.

"Yes baby?" Adrian turned on his back and drew Oliver head onto his chest, smiling when Oliver slipped a hand beneath his t-shirt and began to play with his chest hair which he always said was so sexy.

"You have to go."

Adrian stiffened. "What?"

"Hey, if I'm going to meet Donna, I don't want to compound my offenses." He said, tilting his head to drop tiny kisses against Adrian's chin.

Laughter rumbled within Adrian's chest. "You have to stop kissing me and playing with my chest hair and get off me then."

"Hmmm...I don't want to." He whimpered, tightening his hold on Adrian who laughed as he reached for the hand towel that was always readily on the bedside table, with an obvious intent to wipe Oliver like he always did. "Why don't we take a shower instead?" Oliver murmured and took Adrian's mouth in a deep kiss. "I missed us taking a shower together earlier this evening." He whispered against Adrian's mouth.

"Alright, come on." Adrian got out of bed and pulled off his t-shirt. "And for the record, I missed it to." He murmured as he drew Oliver into the bathroom.

And in the shower, Adrian took Oliver again. This time he went slow, fucking deeply into Oliver from behind, with Oliver's head thrown back against his shoulder in sensual abandon. When Adrian's hand slid around to pull on Oliver's engorged pulsing flesh, his head snapped back and his entire body shuddered in exquisite pleasure. With erotic cries, Oliver wantonly thrust back against Adrian, loving the feel of his hand stroking him, and the feel of his hot cock sliding out and pushing back in nice and slow, brushing his gland every fucking time. It was hot, intense, good and simply magical. When their orgasms eventually hit, they both cried out their pleasure as Oliver shot milky lines against the tiled wall of the shower whilst Adrian filled his gripping channel with a second load.

"Oh my God, I can't get enough of you Olly." Adrian groaned. Sex with Oliver was always absolutely euphoric. He was always hard and ready to go whenever he was with Oliver. It never ceased to amaze both of them. He had no control around the man. As many times as he had Oliver, Adrian always wanted more. "You're like an addiction in my system." He turned Oliver's head and kissed him tenderly as the warm water poured over them.

Oliver turned within Adrian's arms and pressed against his solid body. He wound his arms around his neck and pressed his cheek to his heart, enjoying the sound of his steady heartbeat. He made a sound of contentment when Adrian tightened his arms around his waist and rubbed his hand on his back soothingly. Oliver just loved the way he felt whenever he was in Adrian's arms. He loved him so damn much and wanted to tell him...this time not mistakenly. But Oliver felt it would be better not to. Telling Adrian he loved him would be disrespectful to Donna and he really didn't want to do that. Fucking the man was bad enough. He still hated the fact that he couldn't tell Adrian how he felt though. Fuck, this was all so difficult, Oliver thought feeling a tightening in his chest. Why did he have to fall in love with a married straight guy, he asked himself for the umpteenth time. Why did his wife have to be in such an unfortunate situation? Why did the world have to be so unfair? He suddenly felt so overwhelmed with emotions he felt his eyes sting. Unbeknownst to him, Adrian felt him tense up against him.

"You're thinking too hard." Adrian whispered, tightening his arms around Oliver. "Relax."

Oliver took a deep breath and exhaled. "Let me know when she wants to meet me okay?" He choked.

"Will do. And hey, it's going to be fine." Adrian said softly, lifting Oliver's head to claim his mouth. And when he tasted the salt of Oliver's tears in the kiss, Adrian almost died. "Oh God, baby please don't." He breathed, pulling back to cradle Oliver's jaw. Then his lips were moving desperately over his, devouring him, licking deep into his mouth, almost as if he wanted to absorb Oliver into himself.

Oliver kissed him back for all he was worth, his fingers sinking into the silky wet mane of Adrian's hair to hold him to his mouth. The kiss was passionate, deep, furious and meltingly hot.

"God, Oliver..." Adrian breathed against Oliver's lips when they came up for a much needed air. He rubbed the tip of his nose against Oliver's as he pressed his fingertips against his parted lips. "I need you, baby." Adrian breathed, unable to suppress the ferocious swell of emotion within. He had a strong urge to reassure Oliver in a way...let him know just how much he valued what they had. Let him know that he meant the world to him. "I can't not have you in my life. It will kill me." He licked at Oliver's lips and then caught his kiss-swollen bottom lip between his teeth and bit gently. Oliver groaned. "You make me feel alive. You are my strength. I adore you Oliver. I..."

"I know that." Oliver whispered, gently cutting Adrian off.

"Do you?" Adrian searched his face, looking for even a spec of doubt. He exhaled audibly when he found none. "Good. Never forget that. Now let's get out of here."

***

For a moment, Oliver thought he'd stepped into a page of a fairy-tale. The garden was simply magnificent. The perfectly preened hedges, the unprecedented wealth of spectacular floral displays planted in endless varieties, the slick modern landscaping alternated with the beautiful works was so breathtakingly beautiful it actually kept Oliver stunned for some time. He could see peacocks proudly prancing around. A soft splash drew his attention to a beautiful fountain to his left but a gasp tore out of his throat when he saw the man-made waterfall further up the huge garden. The sound of the splashing water attracted different types of birds, bringing life and motion to the whole setting and in effect, connecting a human to nature.

Though the superb well-executed, integrated design of the garden made it look effortless, it was obvious that a great deal of immense skill and razor-sharp attention to detail had gone into its construction. The passionate serenity of that garden soothed and calmed Oliver so much so that he totally forgot all the dread and apprehension that had made him feel sick on his way to Adrian's house.

"Calm down, Oliver." Adrian had kept telling him as he drove them towards his house. He'd held Oliver's hand throughout the drive.

Unlike Oliver, Adrian was okay with the meeting because he had the advantage of knowing Donna and what she wanted to do. Oliver didn't have that luxury. When they entered the gate of the large estate, Oliver's eyes had widened in shock.

"Dude, this is not a house. It's a villa." He'd gasped, making Adrian laugh. "Just how wealthy are you?"

"I guess I was rich even before I was born." Adrian chuckled. "My filthy rich grandfather died when my mother was pregnant with me. He willed all his wealth to his unborn grandchild. So..."

Adrian drove them into the large compound of the outstanding fifteen-bedroom villa. The residence oozed luxury and glamour, its exteriors alone revealing exquisite tastes and sophisticated facilities.

"It's fabulously magnificent." Oliver breathed.

And when Adrian drove him to the back of the house, right into that big marvelous garden, Oliver's jaw had dropped. And even as he led him to the beautifully displayed outdoor rattan tables, chairs and recliners on the black limestone patio, Oliver had still not been able to utter a word. That was how overwhelming the garden was. It took your breath away.

Oliver sat alone, taking in the beautiful scene as he waited for Donna. Adrian had asked him to wait whilst he went inside to fetch his wife. Oliver looked down at himself, hoping he was dressed okay. He'd changed his outfit about four times before finally settling on blue jeans, white Henley shirt and black boots.

"You look totally hot." Adrian had murmured huskily when he'd come to pick him up.

"Shit, that's not the look I was going for." Oliver had moaned worriedly.

"Hey, no matter what you wear, you look hot." Adrian had drawled. "So don't bother." He'd tenderly pushed back the strand of hair falling in Oliver's eyes. "You don't have any idea just how sexy you are, do you?" He'd whispered, leaning forward to kiss him.

So there he was, in a simple jeans and top, sitting on a stylishly classic patio, smack in the most beautiful garden he'd ever seen, waiting for his boyfriend's wife to come and hand him his arse. And Oliver was absolutely calm. One of the peacocks attracted his attention by opening its beautiful colourful tail wide into a splendid fan, and showing off by doing a complex dance. The shimmering tail vibrated, making a rattling sound. It was enthrallingly to watch. Oliver was so engrossed in the spectacle before him that he didn't even hear the sound of the electric wheelchair till it was close to him.

"Hello Oliver." Oliver heard a sweet voice call out and tore his eyes off the peacock to look at the beautiful redhead in a wheelchair. Donna. "Show offs aren't they?" Donna nodded towards the peacock.

Oliver chuckled. "What can I say? If you've got it, flaunt it." He turned back to look at the peacock as both of them laughed.

"I read that the female peacock usually chooses the male with the most impressive tail. They admire the eye markings on their tails and are said to mate with the male who has more 'eyes'." Donna said. "The more the better."

"Typical." Oliver turned to look at Donna who burst into laughter.

"I know right. Come on, let's walk." She said, and then promptly gave a sheepish smile. "Well, you walk and I...you know what I mean."

Oliver fell into step beside Donna. "You have a beautiful home Donna." Oliver said. "I'm in love with this garden."

"Thank you." Donna chuckled. "I love being here. It gives me a sense of peace."

"How are you doing?" Oliver asked softly. "Adrian said you've been sick."

"I'm better today because I bullied my doctor into giving me a super energy shot. Don't tell Adrian. He worries too much." She chuckled. "I mean look at me. I'm enjoying this again." She threw her hand up indicating the garden. "I've been too weak to come down here in a while. Those killjoys." She said in a voice that was so funny Oliver burst into laughter.

"Seriously this garden is really cool." He said. "Love, love, love the waterfall."

The two of them went around admiring the colourful birds and talking about general stuff. It was obvious they enjoyed each other's company. It almost felt as though they'd known each other for a while.

"So how's work?" Donna asked at a point. "I hear you're an IT genius." She chuckled.

Oliver blushed, grateful she hadn't called him a nerd like most people did. "Work is okay. It's fun so I enjoy it."

"There's nothing like enjoying what you do." Donna said. "I've always had this impression that all you IT people do is...play games." She laughed when Oliver burst into laughter. "Educate me Oliver."

"I can understand why you'd think that." Oliver laughed and then went ahead to tell Donna exactly what his work entailed. At a point, he crouched in front of Donna and used the buttons on her wheelchair to describe a process. "This electric wheelchair for instance is controlled by a handle, a joystick, a motion sensitive tube and a computer screen controller. Just like a video game." He laughed. "The controller is a computer interface which is responsible for speed control and..." He trailed off when he felt Donna's soft palm against his cheek. He looked up at her.

"You're gorgeous." Donna said softly. And when Oliver blushed, she grinned. "And so adorable. I see why he loves you. You know he does right?" And at the shocked expression on Oliver's face, Donna sighed. "You don't. You men are so dense at times. Do you love him Oliver?"

Oliver swallowed audibly. Was that a trick question? If he told her yes would she rain curses on him? Should he lie and say no? What was the appropriate thing to do?

"I don't know how to answer that." Oliver whispered.

"Then say yes. 'Cause I need you to love him, Oliver." Donna said softly.

"Yes. I do." He whispered the truth. "I'm sorry..."

"Hey, you don't have to be." Donna snorted, cutting him off. "You fell in love. There's nothing wrong with that, hon. You shouldn't be sorry because there's nothing criminal about loving someone. You didn't kill anyone. Nothing to be ashamed of." She rolled her eyes, making Oliver chuckle. "Besides, he's very easy to love." She added softly. "And I'm so happy you do."

"Are you really okay with this?" Oliver asked with eyes filled with incredulity.

"You have no idea just how much." Donna gushed. "You're shocked." It wasn't a question. "My relationship with Adrian is more like that of siblings now, Oliver. You have nothing to worry about. I know you feel guilty. Probably ask yourself what kind of person would be with a man when his wife was dying." Donna watched as shame and embarrassment filled Oliver's eyes. "Don't. I admire your strength."

Oliver nodded, understanding that Donna wasn't judging him. "I was afraid to come." He said quietly.

"I know." Donna chuckled. "I'd be scared too. I've thought about you a lot, Oliver. And I must confess I actually liked you though I hadn't seen you. Weird don't you think?"

"Very."

"I'm happy Adrian has you." She said softly. "I'm sure he already knows you care about him. But you have to tell him you love him, Oliver."

"He knows." Oliver said. At Donna's raised brow, he explained. "Well, I blurted it out by mistake when he told me you wanted to see me." He watched as Donna's mouth widened with a grin. "I told him you'd probably take just one look at me and know that I'm in love with him. I could have bitten off my tongue after I said that."

Donna burst into laughter. "Oh my God, that must have been painful. What did he say?"

"Nothing."

"The silly man." Donna muttered.

"I did apologize though. It hadn't been my intention to drop it on him like that."

"I need a favour from you Oliver."

"Anything Donna." Oliver said before he could check himself.

"I don't know whether Adrian has told you the seriousness of my illness. I don't have much time. That is why I wanted to meet you. I need you to do something very important for me after I'm...hey it's okay." Donna said, noticing Oliver's eyes well up with tears. "I'm at peace with it. Everyone's going to take that trip. I'm just taking it earlier." She shrugged.

"What do you want me to do?" Oliver asked shakily, wiping at his eyes. He'd never felt as sad as he did at that very moment. "I'll do anything."

"Adrian doesn't deal with grief well." Donna said quietly. "He just doesn't. He's going to push you away. Don't let him, Oliver. Because he's going to need you more than ever then. He can be very stubborn and headstrong when he wants to be. If you don't take a firm step and stay strong for him, force him to live, he'll hide himself in a cocoon of grief and refuse to come out."

"I'll take care of him Donna." Oliver said quietly. "I promise."

"It's going to be difficult. But you love him and he loves you right back so you can do it. The kids will need him. But he won't be able to be there for them if he's busy grieving." Donna furiously wiped at the tears on her cheeks. "Shit, sorry. I'm usually not so emotional. I just...I want to know that my family will be okay. And you're the only person who has the power to do that, Oliver. I'm sorry if... Oh God..." Donna paused and covered her eyes with her left palm, which was the only limb that actually worked. Tears leaked out from beneath the hand covering her eyes.

Donna didn't feel it when Oliver's arms wrapped around her waist but she heard his sobs and removed her hand from her eyes to look at him. Oliver's head was in her lap and he was crying his heart out.

"I'm so sorry Oliver. I know I'm putting a lot of burden on you and that is selfish of me but...you're my only hope. I don't have the luxury of being tactful at this point. Please love him like you've never before when the time comes. Please Oliver..."

At that point Oliver was sobbing so hard he couldn't even speak. Donna cupped the back of his head with her hand and cried too. Anyone witnessing the spectacle would think something really terrible had happened... And that was exactly what Florence, Donna's nurse thought when she decided to check on Donna by looking at her patient and her visitor on the surveillance monitor.

***

"Doc.?" Florence burst into Adrian's study where he was going through some files. "I th...think something's wrong." She stammered, her eyes filled with worry.

"What is it Florence?" Adrian shot out of his chair.

"It's Mrs. Graham."

"What's happened?" Adrian was already rushing out of the study past Florence.

"I'm not too sure but she and her visitor..."

But Adrian wasn't even listening. He ran as fast as he could towards the garden. His heart was pounding. What was going on, he thought as he ran. He shouldn't have left them alone, he silently berated himself.

Adrian came to a halt when he rounded the corner and saw the most heart-tugging sight ever. If it wasn't for the fact that they were both sobbing, he would have taken out his phone and captured that image. How was it even possible to love two totally different people so much and at the same time, he wondered. But he acknowledged the fact that though he loved them both, it wasn't the same. Somehow what he felt for Donna wasn't romantic at all. Clearly, they'd grown out of such feelings for each other. They acted like siblings who were very fond of each other. What he felt for Oliver on the other hand was the kind that made his heart pound, caused butterflies in his stomach and made him hard as rock.

adjoaq
adjoaq
1,536 Followers
1...34567...12