The Family: Ceremony of Unveiling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meg tried to explain, "Jason, please try to understand that our families are strong and healthy because of our roles. As wives, we are expected to please our men. In doing so, we get so much pleasure in return. Unlike other wives, we have two lovers; Our husband and our father. In that way, we experience twice the pleasure."

Heather slid her hand onto Robert's lap and began slowly moving it up and down the front of his slacks. He felt his penis begin lengthening down his thigh, stretching its way toward her hand. "It's time for Jason to see more," he told himself.

Heather looked down at Robert's lengthening cock and then back toward Jason. It was now just inches from where her hand lay; her fingers still dancing on his inner thigh. Right away, her heart started pumping faster. She glanced at Robert and he nodded his approval.

Almost imperceptibly she moved her hand slightly higher until her finger grazed the protrusion in his pants. Years ago, Meg had taught her how to properly tease a man like this and she had done it many times for Robert. He enjoyed the slow tease. But, now she was teasing her father in front of her future husband. Her hand began to shake and for a fleeting moment she questioned her action, knowing what it was leading to.

"But, this is the Ceremony of the Unveiling. Jason must learn our ways tonight," she told herself.

Robert felt the slightest touch of her finger. His penis grew stiffer and pulsed, seemingly jumping toward it.

Heather's mouth was suddenly very dry. Her heart was now pounding in her chest as she lifted the little finger and gently rubbed it across the covered head of Robert's penis, knowing Jason was looking on.

"Jason, our daughters and wives are expected to obey us. And, through this obedience they learn to become more feminine. Not only is she allowed into my bed. I am also expected to take her whenever it pleases me."

"What do you mean, sir?"

"It means I will make love to Heather whenever I please and in whatever way I please. She will follow my instructions without question. Meg will as well. You will be expected to lead your wife and daughters in the same way."

He continued, "Let me give you an example," he said as Heather continued to tease his cock, and looked toward Meg. "Meg, show Jason your femininity. Show yourself off for me."

"Certainly, dear," she replied without questioning. Meg had teased other men at Robert's direction so it was not new to her. But, this young man was to become her son-in-law. She wanted this tease to be especially pleasing to him, and to her husband.

There wouldn't be any touching. Robert explained that to Jason as Meg turned the armchair so it would face the young man.

Meg sat delicately on the arm of the chair with one hip on the edge. It was the very chair Heather had sat in earlier and it was so large and cushioned that it seemed to dwarf Meg. She posed with her weight on her right leg, bent at the knee with her foot on the floor pointing towards him.

She opened up her legs, placing the other on the chair's cushion beside her, forcing her legs to remain spread wide and lifting her knee slightly above parallel with the arm she sat on. Michelle's foot, in a black strappy sandal, was in the center of the cushion pointing perpendicular to her body to reveal one of the most sensual of a woman's features; the arch of her foot.

A lamp sat behind her next to one of the bookcases, casting a soft light that backlit her, as well as cascading around the edges of her body.

The sandal, as well as the top of the foot it held and her perfectly pedicured toes, was bathed in light while the sensual inner portion of her arch and ankle were dark. The light also highlighted her shin and the front of her knee. Her calf, pulled tight because of the stiletto sandal, was silhouetted by the lamp's light as it swept around her leg.

Meg pulled her dress up to her waist, revealing the tops of her stockings and panties to Jason. He reacted in stunned silence.

"Do you like what you see, Jason?" Robert asked. Jason, staring at Meg, could only muster a nod in reply.

Meg's inner thighs were in shadow, as was most of her body on the side away from the lamp, including the intimate area between her legs. But the light found the beauty of her face and bathed her sharp features in soft illumination.

Intriguingly, light also swept under her leg giving Jason a view of the delicate skin on the bottom of her thigh. He could see the garter on bottom stretched tight around the outer curvature of her hip, while the one on top fluffed loosely on her leg.

"I think our young Jason is enjoying this," she said to Robert while winking at Jason.

She is exquisite, he thought. Heather and Robert thought so too. Heather was especially proud of her mother and moved her free hand onto her pussy as she watched and stroked her father's cock on the outside of his slacks.

Meg's heart was beating rapidly in her chest as she looked up at him. Thank you Robert, she thought. After all, this was the Ceremony of the Unveiling and she wanted her part to be perfect.

Meg could see Heather touching herself and Meg's flesh tingled when her own hands touched her leg only a few inches from her pussy.

She pretended to not notice when Jason craned his neck and looked between her legs and she wondered if he could see her wet panties. He did, but his manners forced him to keep his gaze moving about her, rather than stare at the crotch of his future mother-in-law.

Meg noticed his forced action. "You're a true gentleman. Thank you," she said, then teased him, "So...do you like them?"

Jason didn't really know how to respond. He didn't anticipate the question and tried his best to evade it.

"My panties and stockings. Do you like them?" she asked again.

She teased Jason further, before he could answer her question. "Do I look okay with my dress bunched around my waist," she asked.

"You...." Jason hesitated. He was much more nervous than she was. "You look incredibly sexy."

"How nice of you to say," Meg replied. "Here, let me show you more."

Meg gently pulled the dress's halter off her shoulders, letting her breasts pop from beneath the silk fabric. The excitement had aroused her sensitive pink nipples. They were constricted and hard, like pencil erasers.

The side of Meg next to the lamp was again bathed in light while the other side was in shadow. The soft white underside of her breast was lit from below, causing a dark shadow above her erect nipples and across her cleavage.

He enjoyed the sight of her large tits bathed in shadows and light. But, he wanted to see her sex and he smiled when Robert hinted that she might look even sexier with her panties off.

"We'll have to fix that," Meg answered. She pulled her panty off her ass and let it fall around her ankles before she returned to her pose and leaned up on one thigh, causing the other to raise up. With her pussy above the level of the chair's arm, the light swept between her legs and silhouetted her sex lips and the wispy strands of blonde hair.

The crack of Meg's ass was dark, as was the cleft created by her thighs coming together below her pussy. Only her sex was bathed in light penetrating into the opening between her thighs.

"That's it! Beautiful!" Robert exclaimed and beamed his approval.

"I'm glad you like it, darling," she answered.

Jason leaned closer and touched her hip with his fingers.

"No touching, Jason. We can't continue if you insist on touching me," she warned.

"I'm sorry. I won't touch you again," he answered.

Meg responded coyly, with her eyes looking at the tent-pole in his slacks and giggled.

She assumed different positions, her hands on the coffee table beside the large cushioned chair, bent over with legs wide, or sitting delicately on the edge of it with her back beautifully arched and her breasts pushed out in a manner that invited attention. She took several sips of her drink and Robert then suggested she delicately caress her pussy.

"Like this? Is this what you want Jason to see?" she teased. Meg ran her fingers between her legs and through her thin blonde bush as Jason, Robert and Heather looked on. She teased her future son-in-law with her erotic poses as her hands explored her body. She moved across her labia and clitoris with one hand while kneading her tits with the other; stopping only to hold special poses for Robert when he asked.

"Do you want this next?" she asked coyly. Meg turned and faced away from them so she could tease them with her cheeks; pulling and kneading them. With her dress bunched around her waist, she held her ass-cheeks open to expose her pink anus and then Meg reached between her legs and pulled her fingers through her wet vagina, causing her swollen lips to part and slide them closed around her finger as it pushed into her wet hole. "Does that look good?" she asked.

"Yes! Yes, perfect! You look quite demure," Robert said as she turned her head, looking behind her with her dress raised above her hips and her sexy slender legs showing. Robert had always thought Meg's legs and ass were her best features. He swelled with pride, looking up those long legs he admired so much, and thinking of how special it was that his wife's legs didn't rub together on their way up to her ass, like most of his business associate's wives did.

"You're incredible, Meg," Jason said.

She said, "I bet you're just saying that because you want to fuck me." She leaned way over the arm of the chair and blew him a kiss.

After holding several more poses for Jason she sat back down onto the sofa beside her husband, exposing her stockings and garters with her legs crossed. She watched and listened to Robert as she sipped her drink with her dress bunched at her waist, her breasts exposed and her daughter sitting naked on the other side of her husband.

"You're such a tease!" Jason said. "That was stunning."

"Our wives want to please us, Jason. It's The Family way. Meg has shown herself off for me many times. Occasionally, when we are on a vacation far from New Salem I'll have her tease a stranger for my entertainment. But, never has Heather had that adventure. She's still pure for you, Jason."

"Exciting," Jason replied and thought of how much fun he would have with Heather when they were on vacations together. He looked at Heather and caught her eye. He winked. She giggled and looked down; embarrassed because she knew what he was thinking and the thought of exposing herself to strange men excited her to.

Giggling, she quipped, "I'll be sooo mad at you if you pick an ugly guy!"

The four of them laughed and took another sip of their drinks.

Robert gave Jason a warning not to cause scandal. "You must be careful, Jason. Remember, any hint of scandal will be dealt with by the council. Furthermore, any finding of adultery on your part will be swiftly dealt with. Any finding of spousal abuse or abuse of your children will result in your demise. There will be no mercy shown."

"I understand, sir. And, I won't disappoint you," Jason told him seriously. "This is all so incredible, sir. I have to admit that it's hard to process it all. What about the ladies that marry into The Family. Don't they have a hard time accepting your ways?"

Meg unzipped Robert's slacks. He stretched out on the sofa and placed his feet on the coffee table. She reached in and pulled the shaft of his cock out of the hole in his briefs, leaving his balls and the base of his staff covered up. As he continued talking she nonchalantly pushed her lips over his cockhead and sucked on his penis. Jason wished she was working on him instead of Robert.

"That's it honey, suck it," Robert commanded and placed his hand on the back of her head.

Jason was surprised at the size of his future father-in-law's cock. It was almost long as his own and thicker....Much thicker. He didn't want to stare but he couldn't turn away from seeing Meg straining to get her lips around the shaft.

As he was pleasured by his wife, Robert reminded Jason that The Family's young men aren't allowed to marry until they are at least twenty-eight and find a woman ten years younger. He told him that most younger women are naturally submissive to a man ten years her senior.

"Just as I will be with Jason. Isn't that right, daddy?" Heather asked, seeking to reassure Jason of her willingness to submit to his authority.

"That's right, Heather," he replied and gently pulled her hair from her eyes and gave out a soft grunt as Meg continued sucking him. He turned back to Jason. "Heather will be the perfect young lady for you. You're a very lucky man."

Jason's mind was awash with different thoughts. He wanted desperately to be in Robert's position; having dominance over two beautiful and submissive women. At the same time he wasn't sure he could stand to have another man in the dominant position with his future bride.

"You're mouth is so sweet, baby," Robert said to Meg.

Jason wondered if he could accept this arrangement for the ten years of his marriage or maybe more. "Can I allow Heather to leave my bed for his until our first born is ten?" he asked himself.

Robert's hand pumped Meg's head back and forth on his big cock as he spoke. "When our boys reach sixteen they are allowed to find all the sex they want as long as it is outside New Salem. This fosters their competitiveness and takes care of their sexual drive. Before they are eighteen they are taught The Family way."

"Daddy, can we get you out of your slacks?"

"Sure honey," he replied. Meg and Heather each removed a shoe and then pulled off a leg of his slacks. They helped him out of his shirt and into the robe Meg had brought downstairs and he watched his wife squat between his legs and place her tongue on the big vein on the back of his shaft.

Robert grunted as he felt her hot, wet tongue sliding over the bumps and ridges of his big tool. She reached the top, opened her lips and took him inside. He groaned even louder this time, and pushed his hips toward her, trying to deliver all of his cock into her mouth but it was too big for her. She wanted to be fed the entire cock but it was way too large and all she could take in was four inches of the long staff. The whole time, looking into her husband's eyes and occasionally struggling to keep his penis in her mouth as she turned to look into Jason's.

He was fucking her mouth slowly, running his fingers through her hair and pushing gently on the back of her head while she sucked him. Meg made little whimpering sounds with each thrust, keeping her mouth closed on his tool as he pushed against the back of her throat.

"Do you want my mouth on your penis too, Daddy?" Heather asked eagerly and with a voice more girlish than before.

Robert smiled and ran his fingers through her hair. "No, Meg is doing just fine all by herself, baby. I've got something special planned for you in just a moment."

Heather frowned, but didn't object because she knew what "something special" meant, and she continued playing with herself as she watched and listened quietly.

Jason worried that "something special" meant he was soon going to see his future father-in-law fucking his future bride. For a fleeting moment he thought he might jump up and run out of the house. This isn't right, he told himself. But, his hard cock was telling him something entirely different. It was telling him, "This is what you'll have when your daughters turn eighteen and your sons bring their brides home from their honeymoon. With enough sons and daughters, you'll have a harem of beautiful women!"

Robert continued his instruction, showing a remarkable ability to focus while his cock was sucked. "They know that they are to go out into the world and are free to womanize and bed as many women as they please. They basically have ten years of their life to get all of their selfish ways out of their system. Then, as they approach twenty-eight they focus on finding the right woman to love and live their life with."

Robert wanted to save himself for fucking his two beautiful women. He broke Meg off of his cock. "That's enough, Meg. Your such a delicious cocksucker that I don't think I could stand much more. You're wonderful, but I need to finish my point with Jason. Could you and Heather get us all another drink?"

"Certainly, darling," she answered.

"And, Heather. Before you go, help mom out of her dress," he added casually.

Heather and Meg did exactly as they had been told. Heather helped Meg slip out of dress, leaving them both naked except for high heels; Meg in her stockings and Heather without.

Jason had been hoping for a second view of Heather's pussy. He smiled with satisfaction, seeing it again. It was so delicate and feminine. Her lips were narrow and her clitoris a delicate nub the size of a pistachio nut. "I'll enjoy playing with that," he said to himself.

"Thank you for your help, sweety," Meg told her as they turned and walked seductively across the room to the bar, their hips swaying with each step so their men could enjoy the view and their high heels clicking as they walked..

Jason wanted them both and his cock throbbed in his pants, pushing against his wrist as he tried to cover his erection by holding his hands over it. It just didn't seem right to him that he should let them see his erection tent-poling in his pants. He knew his thoughts of modesty were silly. After all, Meg and Heather were standing across the room mixing drinks, naked in heels. Hadn't Heather, only moments earlier, moaned to her father's finger in her pussy? Hadn't Meg posed for him and sucked Robert's cock in front of him? He knew the answer to both questions was yes. But, he couldn't help his thoughts, and they were telling him to not flaunt his erection.

Robert explained that the women The Family's young men choose have been screened carefully. "The Family doesn't go into these relationships blind. We expend a great deal of money and effort into helping our young men find the perfect match and we often arrange meetings with eligible young women that fit our profile. The young ladies that are chosen are almost exclusively virgins."

"What if you make a mistake and your daughters-in-law don't cooperate?" Jason asked.

"They always cooperate, Jason. We spare no expense in our screening process. We spared none in investigating you."

"You checked me out?" he asked incredulously.

"Yes," Robert answered confidently. "I only had a short three weeks, but with enough resources devoted to it we were able to account for your entire life. There is hardly a family member or friend or employer or enemy that we haven't investigated. I know everything about you. I know your tendencies, your desires, and your goals. I also know where all of your skeletons are buried."

As she helped her mother mix drinks, Heather could feel her heart pounding in her chest from the excitement of the evening. "I love him so much," She told Meg.

"I know darling. Just look at him. He's so ruggedly handsome," Meg answered. "The ceremony is going delightfully. Don't you think?"

"I hope so. I think he's enjoying it, mother." When she looked back over her shoulder she saw Jason sitting on the front of his chair, in his expensive slacks and shirt, looking like the most handsome man in New Salem.

"He is, Heather. And, there's so much more to come," Meg replied and gently swept her hand through Heather's blonde mane.

The ladies returned, each carrying two drinks and both looking incredible as they walked naked in their high heels. Robert and Jason stood to welcome them back.

The two couples stood close, Meg hanging on Robert's arm and Heather on Jason's. He was hesitant to put his hands too close to her ass or breasts, choosing to wrap his arm around her thin waist and dance his fingers across the sinuous muscles of her abdomen.