The Family: Ceremony of Unveiling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finally, I have her back in my arms," he told himself with pride.

He pulled Heather into him and she felt her face flush as her breast touched his arm. In spite of her nakedness, she considered herself a good girl with high morals and she wanted him to know that she would be a good wife.

"You look delicious standing with Jason," Robert said to his daughter.

"Thank you, father," she replied. She looked down at the floor and then raised her eyes to Jason's. She could feel her face turning red.

"It's time for us to complete your unveiling, Heather," he said and sat down on the sofa.

Heather's heart pounded in her chest as Robert patted his lap for her to sit on. She gave a glance to Jason, left his side, took Meg's hand for balance and settled her hips onto her father's lap.

Meg held Heather's hand as Robert's hand moved up her arm and shoulder, the tips of his fingers coming to rest on the sharp line of her chin, and turned Heather's face toward him. Their eyes met.

Heather could feel her pulse racing. This was the beginning of the ending of the Ceremony. At that moment, nothing would satisfy her but a kiss from Robert. Knowing that Jason was looking on, her mind began to spin with emotions as she saw Robert's lips move toward hers. A little gush of air escaped her lips and swept over his cheeks when she felt his lips touch hers. She opened her mouth enough to let his tongue dance across her lips and teeth. Heather's lips opened wide, inviting Robert's tongue inside, and they explored each other's wet mouth as Meg caressed her hand and wrist.

As they kissed, one of his hands cupped her breast, causing her to moan softly. She gave her thoughts to him and surrendered into his embrace as she sucked on his tongue. As her entire body tingled from their passionate embrace, she wiggled her hips. pulled her mouth from him and whispered, "Oh, daddy...."

Robert smiled at her tender display and brought his lips to hers again. Now it was his turn to moan as he felt the warmth of his daughter's soft tit in his hand. He could feel her nipple harden under his palm. His fingers captured it and began to squeeze.

Jason could hear the whimpers and the moans from the sofa and he desperately wanted to join them but he couldn't. It was driving him crazy with jealousy. He was close enough to hear their lips smacking together and he didn't think he could stand any more.

He blurted out, "Heather no!"

Robert and Heather broke off their kiss. She turned her shoulders and joined Meg in looking toward Jason.

"Heather, sto...." Jason silenced himself before he could tell her to stop a second time. His shoulders dropped and his body lost its posture as he looked at his future wife and in-laws before burying his face in his hands to hide his jealousy and confusion.

"I can't do this...I can't do this...I can't do this," kept running through his head as he rocked back and forth. He was at a turning point and he knew it.

"Are you shocked by what you are seeing?" Meg asked before stating definitively, "This is The Family way, Jason."

Jason sat nonplussed, his head in his hands, seemingly incapable of responding.

Meg continued, "Jason, either you accept our ways or you do not. There isn't any middle ground. There is no compromising."

"I know, I know," he said through his hands. "I want Heather. I want her so badly."

Heather chimed in saying, "I want you to, darling. I want to share my life with you. But, you have to accept me for who I am, and if you cannot it will break my heart, but I will find a man that will and I'll give him my love instead. I won't betray my father and mother and I won't disown The Family. I couldn't live with myself if I did."

Robert brought the issue into perfect clarity for him. "To put it simply, Jason; you're either all in or not at all. It's your choice. Make the right one."

Jason continued fighting his emotions. He knew Robert was right; Either he was all in or not at all.

"Jason," Robert said and repeated his name again. "Jason, you have to know that I'll take Heather whenever I please, until your first child is ten years old. And, Heather will leave your bed for ours when she feels a need for the emotional security of making love with Meg and me."

For the second time tonight, Jason threw the remainder of his drink down his throat. He knew the choice was a simple one. Either accept that his father-in-law will be fucking his wife, or reject it and walk away. Embrace all of The Family's ways or push them away and with them, goes Heather. Jason knew that she would not give up her family for him and it wasn't fair to ask it of her. No...If he walked away, their relationship would be forever changed. He would see her on the Georgetown campus or their favorite coffee shop and they would make small talk but they would never be in love again and they would never talk of their plans for the future.

Jason rubbed his face with his hands, reached for the bottle of single malt on the coffee table and filled his glass to the halfway mark. He looked at each of them in turn, threw down the double shot of scotch to bolster his courage and stated, "I'm okay. I apologize for disrupting Heather's unveiling. Please forgive me."

Upon hearing his words, Heather breathed a sigh of relief that seemed to cleanse all of the worry from her body, releasing it with the air escaping her lungs and rushing past her lips. Jason's apology freed her from the weight of worrying about his judgment of her.

She turned back to Robert; thought of the kiss she knew was waiting for her and the cock she wanted inside her.

Heather's heart fluttered in her chest as Robert guided her mouth to his and slipped his tongue inside. He pulled Meg into the embrace as Jason listened to their lips smacking and the squishing sound of three tongues exploring each other and watched as the girls melted into his strong arms.

Heather's breasts were heaving against Robert's muscled chest as she sucked first his tongue and then Meg's, and then his again. She freed his cock from underneath his robe and moaned as soon as the hot flesh of his organ contacted her hand. Meg reached between Heather's legs and diddled her clit as Robert diddled her's.

Jason's cock was throbbing and he began rubbing it outside his slacks.

Heather moaned softly as Robert pulled his lips from hers and lowered his head to her breasts. She arched her back to bring her young, firm orbs close to his mouth and once his lips gathered around her nipple she pushed her head back and moaned with pleasure, "Mmmmmm!"

Robert pulled his lips away from her nipples. "It's time for your final unveiling, honey," Robert whispered in a tone only loud enough for Meg and Heather to hear.

"I'm ready, father. Mmmmm, I'm so ready," she replied.

Meg sat back on her legs and helped Heather undo Robert's robe. It fell to his side, exposing his big, fully erect staff and when Jason saw it his eyes opened wide. Jason hadn't been aware that earlier, when Meg was giving him a blowjob only two thirds of it had been out of his briefs. Now, with his robe off and his briefs gone the massive tool was on full display.

He couldn't help but be impressed. "Shit, it's gotta be nine inches long," he whispered. That's a helluva cock and set of balls, he thought to himself and looked at Heather as Meg helped swing her around until she was reverse cowgirl on his lap and facing Jason.

Meg pulled Robert's staff free from under Heather's behind and centered it between Heather's legs. Heather shuddered as his hot cock flesh touched her velvety soft labia.

"Is your pussy still tender from your spanking, Heather?" Robert asked.

"Yes father," she replied with her body tensing from feeling his cock throbbing against her sex.

"What would make it feel better?" he asked.

Her words caught in her throat as she replied, "Your penis."

The big staff was long enough to poke out from under her pussy. Jason couldn't keep from staring back at the big one-eyed brute that was pointing straight at him. "Jeeez," he said out loud, knowing what was about to happen.

"He he he!" Heather giggled at Jason's comment. She'd never had a cock other than her father's. But, she'd felt plenty of horny boys pushing their little erections up against her when she danced with them, so she knew it was unusually big. She widened her legs and looked between them at the helmet pushing between her pussy lips. The sight of her lips mounted on his cock like a saddle caused her to gulp air. "Oooohhh, daddy," she moaned.

Robert took a deep breath and lifted his hand to her face. She turned her shoulders slightly as he pulled her chin around and kissed her willing mouth passionately. His free hand went between her legs to her heart shaped bush of wispy blonde hair and moved his fingers effortlessly through it before pushing further down and tickling her nub.

Without her even realizing, her hips began moving forward and back, across the top of Robert's cock. She was losing herself in lust and whimpering for his cock as he shoved his tongue deeper into her mouth.

"Your clit is still swollen and tender isn't it?" he asked.

"Yes, daddy. Please put your cock in me. Please, it's the only way to make it feel better," Heather pleaded.

"Robert, don't tease her so. Give our little Heather what she needs," Meg chimed in.

"Ooohhhh," Heather moaned and her body tensed. Robert pushed his hands under her hips and lifted her onto her knees, still clad in stiletto heels which dug into the cushion of the sofa beside Robert's hips. Heather struggled to keep her mouth pressed against his as she rose up. Robert pulled back from her wet mouth, giving her the freedom to maneuver her pussy onto the tip of his cock.

"Make sure Jason can see your pussy, sweety," he warned and pushed his cockhead an inch into her sopping wet cunt. As he did so, Jason watched her labia stretch open and envelope the helmet of Robert's cock and he could hear her soft moans.

Heather's hips moved up and down and round and round, struggling to get hold of his huge tool. Robert held her ass up, preventing her from pushing down on his staff and taking him inside. "Not yet, Heather," he commanded.

"Oooohhh, daddy. Please?" she begged.

"Jason, do you have a nice view?" Robert taunted his young future son-in-law. "Can you see her sweet pussy working to pull me inside?"

Jason could see the action very well. It was making him feverish with jealousy and his cock so hard and full of blood that he thought it might gush with cum at any moment. He wanted to be the one fucking her but if he couldn't....then he wanted to see her fucked in front of him. He wanted to see her take all of Robert's cock, and his dick throbbed in his pants as he watched. It throbbed and pulsed so much that he had to jerk it and he shoved his hand under his belt and stroked it as Robert, Meg and Heather watched and played in front of him.

Heather continued to whimper for her father's cock as her juices dripped down his long staff and onto his balls. "It isn't fair to tease me so," she said to him, earning herself a hard spank on her buttock. "Ouch! Puhhhleeaase fuck me, daddy!" she cried; only to receive an equally hard spank on her other cheek.

Jason sat captivated, handling his cock and watching. He could see that the spanking only caused Heather to fall deeper into lust. Her hips began quivering as Robert reached around her and pulled hard on her nipples, pinching and twisting them.

Robert continued kissing Heather and worked his way down her neck for a little while. Then he asked her if she was a good girl. Heather nodded her head yes and continued the purring noise she was making.

"Heather, dear. You want all of your father's cock don't you?" Meg asked her.

"Yes, ma'am. I want my pussy filled up with daddy's big cock, mommy."

"And, you don't mind if Jason watches?" she asked her daughter.

"I....I want Jason to see daddy fuck me," she answered with a pleading voice.

Meg looked toward Jason, his hand still buried in his pants. "She is such a sweet creature, isn't she?" Meg asked him.

Dan was beside himself as he answered. "Oh yeah she is. I wanna fuck her hot pussy so much." As soon as the words came out he wondered if he had said the wrong thing to Heather's mom. "I mean...uh, I mean..."

"Jason, now don't you worry about misspeaking in front of us. It's true. Heather's little pussy happens to very hot right now. I bet you'd like to see Robert put it all in her, wouldn't you?"

Even though Meg told him not to, he guarded his words more carefully this time. "Yes ma'am. I would enjoy seeing that."

Heather looked straight ahead into Jason's eyes, balanced her hands on Robert's knees and lifted up onto her high heels; the stiletto's pushing deep into the cushion, all without letting Robert's cockhead slip out of her pussy. "You like seeing me with a big cock don't you, darling," she said to him.

Jason shook his head up and down, "Yes, baby. You look amazing."

"You want to see me being fucked. It's exciting to watch me isn't it, Jason."

He couldn't bring himself to say the words, nodding his head up and down instead.

"Go ahead and take it all, sweety," Robert told her.

Heather could feel her pussy quivering and pulsing. "Watch me, darling. Watch me fuck daddy," she said to Jason. She held her breath as she completed a small rotation of her hips with the tip of Robert's staff at the entrance of her dripping cunt. "Oooohhh, yessssss!" she hissed as she lowered onto it and let it snake slowly into her wet hole.

Jason watched from the edge of his chair. His future bride settle her hips onto the big throbbing penis. Inch by inch he watched it impale her. Inch by luscious inch, he saw the look of pleasure on her face heighten. By the time it was all the way in, her face was literally glowing!

"Our Heather has such a sweet pussy, Jason. You won't be disappointed in her sexual prowess, young man," Robert told him.

"Oooohhhh, he's so big," she gasped, her words sticking in her throat as she looked into Jason's eyes. She lifted her hips up, leaving half his cock inside her, and the other half covered in her juices and gleaming in the light.

Then, back down she plunged, moaning in lustful delight as she took it all back in. "You love my cock, don't you sweety," Robert asked her.

"Oh, yes...Yes! I love it soooo muuuuch!" she exclaimed as she rhythmically moved on his monstrous penis.

Heather was especially excited because tonight was special for several reasons. First, It was her first time to be fucking in front of another man. Her mother had told her how exciting the feeling would be and she was right. The thrill of having Jason watch her was beyond explanation.

Second, It was an unveiling ceremony, and she knew the importance of it. The Family ways were being revealed to Jason. Most importantly to Heather, she was being unveiled to the man she would marry. She was thrilled that he was accepting her as she was. She now felt the confidence to relax and enjoy the ceremony. She knew that as soon as she and Jason were married, she would be fucking the two men most important men in her life on a regular basis.

And third, tonight Robert would give her his cum for the very first time. Robert had taken her many times since her eighteenth birthday, but never had he cum inside her. The Family won't allow that until the night of a young woman's unveiling...Until tonight. And, after years of wanting it but not having it..after years of watching Meg be the one of receive all of it...now, she was going to have it.

She was desperate to get it and she quickened her pace. "Fuck me, fuck me daddy. Cum in me daddy," she begged.

Meg noticed Jason's desperation. It was evidenced by his body posture. He was sitting on the edge of his seat staring at Heather, his legs spread open and his hand shoved down his pants stroking his cock. It seemed as if every muscle in his body was tensed and rigid. She thought he might explode emotionally if he didn't find relief. He needed comforting and Meg knew she was the one to do it.

"Jason dear," she said as she moved from the sofa to the edge of the coffee table all in one fluid motion. "Now, Jason. You needn't be uptight or worried about anything you're seeing tonight," she comforted as she slid down the surface of the table until she was between his legs. "And, you certainly don't need to be modest."

Jason's reaction to her touch was quick. Feeling her hand on his leg was like having a hypnotist snap him out of a spell. He was embarrassed, as if he were a little boy and his mother had caught him in the shower with his hand on his little boy erection. Instinctively, he jerked it out of his pants.

Meg gave him a knowing wink and reached for his belt buckle as she spoke. "Here, let's open up your pants and make you more comfortable." She carefully and deliberately undid his belt buckle and unzipped his slacks, revealing the healthy-sized erection Jason had been stroking.

"Oh, my! That is impressive," she said. "You are obviously very proud of it."

"I...I uhmm. Yes, ma'am. I am," he replied with modesty. His cock was pushing hard against his white briefs, straining to get loose and its size was obvious....Big....big and thick. Not quite as big as Robert's, but nonetheless Jason possessed a cock The Family could be proud of.

But, of course she knew that already. Their research left nothing unknown. A man with a small penis wouldn't be acceptable to The Family. A defect like that could poison the gene pool so they spared no expense to investigate Jason's genes and physical endowments.

"Well, you should be," she stated. "Let's get it out into the open. Shall we?"

"Ahhh, uhmmm, yes ma'am," he answered as he looked back and forth between Heather and Meg.

Jason knew he couldn't turn away from Heather, nor did he want to ignore her beautiful mother and the action between his legs. Meg sensed his dilemma and reassured him, "Jason, don't you worry about a thing. We'll just pull it out so you can stroke it while you watch Heather," she said as she pulled the cotton briefs off his erect penis, then lifted it and his balls out into the open.

Heather gasped when she saw how well he was endowed. "Oh, daddy! Lookee," she said, never breaking her rhythm as she fucked him, grunting between words. "Ungh...He's almost...ungh....as big as....ungh....as you, daddy."

"You'll enjoy it, baby. You're going to be a lucky girl," Robert replied.

"She certainly is, Robert." Meg added. "Now, Jason. You needn't be nervous. Remember, all the men of The Family have been through their wife's unveiling. I remember Robert sitting in a chair very much like you are now....nervously watching my Ceremony. He was so nervous and scared as he watched me pleasuring myself on my father's cock. And, I was nervous to, just like Heather is now, worrying that you might not be able to accept The Family's ways."

Justin chastised himself for not thinking of the situation that way. Heather is as scared as I am, he thought. "Instead of only thinking of my jealousy, I should be concerned for her," he told himself.

He watched Meg slowly reach for his penis. Her hand felt cold against his hot skin and felt a sense of pride that her light skinned fingers couldn't wrap all the way around his swollen shaft. He looked up at Robert. He was watching them as he was fucking Heather. Meg moved her hand up and down, squeezing a drop of fluid out of his cockhead.

"Now, Jason. You'll never be allowed to fuck me. But, that doesn't mean we can't flirt and tease. And, we can cuddle and sometimes even kiss and every once in awhile I might even fondle you like this. Would that make you happy?"

"It sure would, Mrs. Evers," he answered.

"Good. Well, let's give this big healthy penis of yours some attention," Meg said. She took a deep breath and pulled Jason's penis toward her lips.