Wives of a Feather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But why did he turn down all your hints?" I had to ask, "He certainly is a flesh and blood human, plus you looked sensational and were gushing all over him!"

"Nasir did wish me a painless and effortless pregnancy when he found out," she responded, "and actually rubbed my belly as if to communicate with the child inside, but even then his hand strayed over my boobs, privates and legs really sending a very conflicting set of messages!"

So she had not been fucked, but I very nearly had been with my line of questioning. Nasir had obviously passed on the repeated offers because of her condition, even though she was not showing at all, and I still could not believe that he had not taken advantage of what Kanwal had laid in front of him. Perhaps he was a more moral person than my conversations with Resham had led me to believe. Or maybe there was another reason that I yet had no idea about.

Our second son arrived, pretty much on his expected date, seven months later. Among the first to come visit Kanwal in the hospital were Nasir and Resham.

IX

"It has to be you, we can do it right now, and no one will be the wiser," Resham spoke undoing her shirt and jeans and standing stark naked in no time right in the middle of my living room.

I was surprised when Resham showed up out of the blue one evening. She knew that Kanwal was in Pakistan and that I was planning on taking some holidays and joining her shortly. It was also strange that she had come over in a taxi, rather than with the driver. She was dressed as if in a hurry, with a simple shirt thrown over denim pants. Something was really amiss.

"I am truly sorry to bother you," she said in a voice that was breaking, "but Kanwal is away and you are the only other person I can take my troubles to."

"Of course, I will help you in any way possible," I was concerned as I seated her on the sofa and sat close with my arm around her, "what is the matter?"

"Nasir has been keen on having a son since we got married, but every pregnancy has led to a daughter," she told me.

"But all three are beautiful and wonderful kids," I reminded her and you both should be proud of them.

"Oh we are, but you know that it is not just Nasir and me who are married to each other, it's also our extended clans," she reminded me of the archaic state of things in Pakistan, "and many girls without any boys will be considered a sign of weakness in our culture."

"Surely your husband does not believe in this and knows the medical reasoning for siring boys or girls?" I was sure Nasir did not believe in the desi mantra.

"Would you be surprised if I told you that other than my three bubbling daughters, I have also had two female miscarriages?" She totally shocked me, "do you think I was on a holiday when Nasir took Kanwal to the French party; I was in fact recuperating from an aborted fetus in my fourth week of pregnancy."

"You know that you could go to a clinic and get the right sort of egg?" I was honest about it.

"Unfortunately, Nasir does not believe in adoption or test-tube babies and I need his permission to be admitted into such a program in Riyadh," she outlined the problem, "and the same problem exists in Pakistan."

"So what is the trouble today?" To me it seemed that Nasir loved his kids and was just more into work than home related duties.

"His mother and aunt are visiting these days and are in Madinah today," she told me, "and yesterday I heard them tell Nasir that I was cursed to not have a male child, even though it is he who cannot give me one!"

"You know old women and old wives tales," I tried to calm her down.

"I am not going to lose my husband and my kids," she said, "and will do anything that is necessary."

"And what might that be?" I inquired.

"I guess I need to have someone with the right chromosomes impregnate me so that a boy will enter his life and end my troubles!" I was in shock at hearing this.

"Why would Nasir let someone else put his seed in you?" I tried to reason with her.

"Because he will not know!" she announced.

"But who will you do it with, where and how?" I asked. The answer was short and not surprising. She knew I was the solution to her problems. Her clothes were off in a flash and her hand held out to me.

My mind was off track as I led her upstairs to the bedroom. She lay down on the bed and I came on top of her naked body. She did not move at all as I tried to position myself to enter her. In fact she seemed disinterested in the act. I tried to get her perked with some deep kisses but got no response.

"Tell me Resham, is this what happens when you have sex with Nasir?" I could not believe that the woman who had warmed my dreams for so many years was frigid.

"Actually he is even worse and seems to do just enough as necessary," she said, other than when I have been out with you those times in Zurich and Abu Dhabi and also without fail after the barbecues.

I got off her and made her sit up so that our legs could hook over each other and our privates touch. I put my arm around her and tried to get some life going. She remained cold.

"Resham, I think you have two problems, his lack of correct chromosomes and the fact that both of you are somehow cold in bed," I explained.

"Does that mean that you will not make love to me today even though I am nude and in your arms?" she burst into tears, "I have been dropping all kinds of hints to you for years, what must I do?"

"No, I will be happy to be of service, but I think I need to first solve your temperature problem," I replied, "if we are taking this route then let's do things the right way."

"How would we do that?" she was perked up.

"Frankly I doubt you could conceive here and right now, in your state of confusion and the place which is reminding you of bad in-laws and other troubles," I began. "We need to get you to somewhere your mind is relaxed. We need to ensure your ovulation cycle is at the right time. We have to work on fixing your frigidity. Also we cannot rely on a single act to ensure success, but will need to make love multiple times. Importantly, both our spouses need to not know what is going on. You have to know that there is no guarantee I will give you a boy. Lastly, someone later needs to work on Nasir's coldness also."

"So what do you propose?" she was catching on.

"We cannot do this in Riyadh or Pakistan, but need to be in a relaxing environment like a beach or a resort in a friendly country. You need to check your past cycles and estimate when you are most fertile. Once we are in a nice place, free of hassle, I am sure your coldness can be worked upon. And we need to spend a week or even two making love with consistency and purpose. You also need to have a back-up if a male child is not conceived. And lastly you have to follow my guidelines and do exactly as I say from now till you have your objective and maybe everything will work out," I outlined the plan and saw that she was in agreement.

She checked her cycle and discovered she would be ready in about three weeks. She told Nasir that the kids needed to meet to meet their grandparents in Pakistan and would spend a couple of weeks with each. She advised him that she was going to take a personal trip to Thailand and other parts of Southeast Asia for a couple of weeks. He did not argue. On my side, I told Kanwal that the kids and she had an extra week's stay in Lahore, which delighted them, and that I would show up for the last ten days or so on account of leaving for a seminar in Singapore. There actually was one for a three-day period that I had a prior approval for and fitted the overall program very well.

X

Our flights into Bangkok arrived barely thirty minutes apart and Resham and I found each other easily in the baggage claim area. She had expectancy written all over her. A young Thai man held a sign for Mr. and Mrs. Omar Khan. She was amused by that title, but took it in stride. We took the back seat of the coaster bus as the driver had to collect a few more passengers. Resham was surprised when I pulled down her shalwar and panties, quickly inserting a set of medium sized ben-wa balls into her cunt, and then redressing her before anyone else arrived. It took quite a while to reach the hotel in the morning rush, but we were finally at a fine five-star hotel that was not among a chain frequented by our company's managers. I could tell that the ben-wa balls had been working their magic on her insides.

The minute after our luggage was brought over and the porter exited, I took Resham in my hands and ripped off her shalwar kameez, bra and panties. She did not expect the quickness I had displayed and sat on the bed wondering about what came next. That was the removal of the ben-wa balls from her soppy insides. I waited for her to lie down in her usual manner. Instead of going on top and into her, I put my mouth over her cunt and began to lick at a varying pace. She was quiet for a bit, but then started to warm up to my ministrations, particularly as I also kept inserting my fingers into and out of her pussy. It took a while for her to come.

Resham tensed when I took a dollop of cold cream on one finger and rammed it up her rectum. I flipped her over and greased my dick. She had expected me to penetrate her cunt from behind but yelped when I actually stuck half my cock into her anus. She had told me that Nasir has anally taken her a couple of times and that it had not been pleasant for either one of them. At this time, however, I had buried myself in her rear and was pumping. After a bit of a struggle, Resham let go and I pushed in and out without hindrance. I noticed that her body was warming up. I turned her face towards me and she hungrily joined her mouth to mine, while I kept up my assault on her asshole, finally jetting a load into her rear.

In the shower she was quite happy to be soaped off and cleaned. As I had plans for the evening that involved her sexual thaw, I suggested getting a few hours of sleep, which came quickly as we embraced, still naked, in bed.

I had booked us an early dinner tour of the city, which took about three hours and ended at 8 pm. The guide suggested Patpong Street to us for the sex shows and, despite her reluctance, I pulled Resham into a fairly crowded place. Soon the show started with simple one man and one girl routines. Shortly the number of participants increased and so did the artistic nature, the acrobatics and the perversion of the sex acts. When the performers asked for volunteers from the crowd, I pushed Resham to participate. She drew a line at this, but the price she paid was the removal of two garments of my choice. I had forced her to dress in a slight skirt and light blouse, with panties and bra only despite her objections. I took great pleasure in slowly and deliberately removing the blouse and panties, leaving her with only the bra and the very short skirt. Neither garment she was left with covered much.

The place was quite rowdy and I noticed that a number of men around us, whether with accompanying ladies or not, were intently checking out Resham's state of undress. One Australian complimented me on the lovely wife, while putting his hand on her thigh. Resham looked imploringly at me, but I did not say anything. During the next hour, the gentleman managed to rub her legs, run his hands down her back, and even brush his fingers over her naked pussy. Two other guys proximate to us figured I had put her in the public domain and also took some liberty with her bare parts. Resham gave up on trying to be modest and we had a mini sex show going at our nook with her vagina often on full display as the skirt rode up her waist with the guys touching her so frequently. She decided I would not interfere either when a couple of guys positioned themselves behind her, loosened her bra so that it hung by her neck and started squeezing her breasts. We took in quite a bit of the presenters and our own performance but passed on when the set on bestiality started with girls fucking dogs, horses and so on. Though the guys protested that we were leaving too early, I had other plans including no intent of actually sharing her with anyone else, notably a guy from Darwin who had inserted two fingers up her cunt.

Instead of going back to the hotel, I took her to a massage parlour that the guide had recommended. The place was expecting us and shortly we were both lying face down and naked on padded platforms. Four scantily clad Thai girls entered and began to rub our bodies with oil, disposing of the towels. Then two climbed onto her platform and two onto mine. Soon we were sandwiched between two girls each, both completely naked. They rubbed and stroked our bodies wonderfully.

One asked if I wanted the next stage to start. I agreed and two Thai men entered. Resham looked at me with apprehension as they climbed onto the platform with her, replacing the girls. After all we had just been to a club where she thought she was going to have multiple sexual partners. I smiled and put her to ease as both began rubbing her body. One worked on her neck, breasts, chest and torso, the other handled her legs up to the waistline. Resham made a sharp sound as one of them began to stick his fingers into her cunt, while the other started to suck on her tits. My girls were letting me enjoy the scenery while massaging various parts of my body. The first man straddled Resham's chest, mindful of not putting his weight onto her, and placed his cock between her breasts, all the while massaging her orbs. The other had stuck four fingers of one hand into her cunt already and his thumb into her rectum. She moaned with extreme pleasure as he worked her orifices. She must have had ten orgasms before the massage session ended. The two men looked over at me and one pointed at their cocks to ask whether they should physically fuck Resham. Since I had plans I politely declined. The girls got the same answer as they wondered if I wanted the full massage to end in sex. I may have but wanted to be ready for Resham's goodies, which were a great deal tastier than those of the attractive Thai girls.

We got back to the hotel well past midnight. Undressing her, I simply unzipped my pants and told her to suck my cock as if her life depended upon it. She hesitated for the slightest bit and received a whack on her legs. Still unsure, she looked up and received a second blow on her breasts. Her mouth opened and she took in about a third of my penis into her mouth. I slowly pushed the whole appendage inside and then began to rock back and forth so that she could get the basics of the blow job. She was totally clueless as Nasir had never done this to her. I held her head and pushed in and out with intent. As my climax neared I told her to swallow everything. I made sure that my dick was half in and half out when I finally came. Resham managed to swallow most of the juice, but some ran down her mouth.

Resham anticipated that my next move would be to give her the fuck she so badly wanted. She was visibly disappointed when I said she was still not ready and would be fucked properly in the next day or so if she followed my suggestions. Frankly she was all set to go, but I was knackered after the flight and the long day.

The next morning we left for Pattaya, heading to the beach after checking in to the hotel. Resham wore a most fashionable bikini that she bought on my insistence during our city tour. It was a pretty pink number with frilly bra and panties. We walked out onto the beach and she found a beach chair placed with its legs in the water and got on top of it, telling me that she did not know how to swim but was happy to be in manageable water. I noted that she was getting a lot of attention from the men around and even some ladies.

"You are going to get sunburnt," I told her pulling out a bottle and beginning to apply the lotion to her arms and tummy. I then worked her legs for a bit. Sitting her up, I removed her bra in order to put the stuff on her breasts. She wondered if I was going to take off her panties too. I did and in the process the crowd doubled. I felt her body tingling as so many eyes were riveted on her. I gave back her garments which she put back on with graciousness. I noted a small patch of moisture forming at the part of her panties covering her pussy. She was more than ready. After a couple of hours lazing on the beach, I whispered, "come on, I believe it is time," getting a huge smile from her.

I suggested she shower off any saltwater and lotion residue. Resham emerged in about fifteen minutes, dressed in a bathrobe, with her hair curled up in a towel. I was already naked on the bed and indicated that she should drop the robe and join me. She had a big smile of relief as she bared herself and jumped into the bed.

My tongue and fingers worked her for a few minutes and she quickly became moist. Finally I lowered myself onto her body and my cock penetrated her folds. She let out a deep sigh as my manhood was totally enveloped into her. Our bodies melted into each other and the heat that we generated could have run the electricity in the hotel. I measured each stroke and made sure that she was responding. I knew things had worked when she tensed and came mightily, tightly grasping my arms as she orgasmed. I brought her to three or four more climaxes before finally delivering the sperm she so desperately wanted into her cunt.

We spent another week in Pattaya and Bangkok, during which I fucked her royally, mostly in the cunt, but also in the ass and mouth. We made love on the beach, at a nook in a mall, and even defiled the sanctity of a temple! I could sense that she was well and truly impregnated. Our goodbye at Bangkok airport was memorable. We were both traveling First Class and this allowed us access to private sleeping lounges at the airport, given that we arrived hours earlier being wary of being stuck in traffic. I made sure we had one last good fuck before she boarded her flight to Karachi and on to Islamabad, while I flew to Singapore and then to Lahore.

And, as if to underline her sexual growth, she gave me a prolonged and masterful blowjob while we showered, taking everything in and also whispering a very sexy "thank you" into my ear. I wondered if I was ever going to be able to benefit from her now evident sexual talents once we left Bangkok.

Resham gave birth about nine months later. Nasir was delighted with the fact that he could say he had a son who would carry on his name. I also heard from Kanwal that Resham had mentioned that his coldness in bed had disappeared as if by magic and that all issues with the family were solved.

XI

As a parent one tends to start creating fantasy environments. Mothers are often the first to begin planning the big future days and often much before the kids have even reached adolescence. Our third child, Humaira, was born about eight months after Resham's boy, Izhar. She was a bouncy, bubbly, happy little kid, who would certainly inherit her mother's looks. The two kids had enrolled at the same nursery and then primary school, and as can be expected among families with close ties, had become good playfellows.

One day while Resham and Nasir had to be at a party, and the entire set of seven kids was at our residence, Kanwal made a suggestion that froze my blood.

"You know the way those two are best friends, I wonder if they are destined to be together in future," she had opined as we watched over the group.

"Oh come on, they are not even ten years old, can you not wait for your matchmaking, and notably should you not focus on your eldest boy first?" I tried to change tack.

"But she is my dearest daughter and I will lose her one day, the boys will import their brides into our family," she responded.

"Okay but what prompts this sudden urge for being a mother-in-law in you?" I pressed.