A Brotherly Wager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh." She said afraid he would suspect something. "I had to pee in the woods." She lied.

"I'm sure Steve enjoyed that." John laughed.

"He did not watch." She said as she walked away she thought, but he did watch me masturbate. She giggled and ran up the stairs.

Steve was really out of breath when he came in to find his brother at the table. "Hey Bro." He smiled. He knew he had won for today.

"Seems you two had a lot of fun today." John said looking into his eyes. His brother could not lie to him without him knowing it.

"Definitely. The iceburg thawed out nicely today."

"Yours too." John smiled.

Dinner that night was definitely different. The two couples kept looking at each other and smiling. Sex later that night was wall to wall. Neither woman could get enough and both men were begging for some rest.

"I want to watch you masturbate." Beth whispered in John's ear as she lay naked next to him.

"What?" John asked. "Masturbate?"

"Yes." She giggled as she took his hand and guided it to his large hard-on. "I want to watch you jerk off your cock." Her own fingers wormed down into her nest. She loved to talk dirty.

John smiled as he did as she asked. Even if he lost this bet with his brother he would still be very happy.

"Let's do it this way." Amy said to Steve as she moved to her hands and knees. She remembered the woman getting fucked doggie style on the video and reached back to spread her cheeks. He aimed his hard-on at her pussy but she lowered her ass until he pushed against her anus. "You sure?" Steve asked totally shocked. "Yes." She giggled. Now if she only had another one in her pussy.

*****

John was already on the porch when Steve staggered down the next morning. Amy wouldn't let him go to sleep until almost three AM.

"Oh man." Steve moaned as he plopped down in the rocker.

John laughed. "You too huh? Sometime you have to be careful what you wish for because you might get it. Ready to compare notes?"

"Yes but first tell me you didn't fuck Amy in her ass." Steve said glaring at his brother.

John laughed. "Nope. She saw it on a video."

"Good. I guess." Steve smiled. "You first."

"A good day overall. I saw her totally naked in a dressing room in the department store and on the way home we stopped at an adult video store."

"Not bad but........." Steve started to say but John stopped him. "I'm not finished. As she watched the video in the booth she jerked me and another man off through the glory holes."

"No fuckin' way." Steve said sitting up. "My wife did that? Holy shit. Did she know you were one of them?"

"She does now." John laughed. "I saw you two kissing in the woods. What else happened?"

"You are right about Beth. She is having a hard time letting go however I did get her to watch me jerk off and then she did it in front of me." Steve said proudly.

"You're fucking lying." John laughed. "There ain't no way."

"Well I should say she masturbated under her clothes and I didn't get to see her actually do it." Steve confessed.

"But still........BETH!" John said smiling. No wonder she wanted to watch him jerk off last night.

"Who wins?" Steve asked.

"I do." John answered. "Amy actually touched me."

"True." Steve said. Fuck. He had lost again.

"You are $200 bucks down. Ready to quit yet?" John smiled.

"No I feel a breakthrough coming today." Steve said as he rocked back and forth, back and forth.

*****

An hour later John woke up from a short nap and couldn't find Steve or Beth. He figured his brother already had her alone somewhere so he went to look for Amy. He walked upstairs and tapped on her door.

After a few seconds he heard her voice. "Come in."

He opened the door and saw her sitting on the bed holding his sketch pad. He thought he had stored it away safely. "Where did you get that?"

"I found it in Steve's draw." She said as she looked down at Beth's naked body.

"Shit. He must have taken it from my room." John said.

"These are pretty good." Amy said looking at him.

"You would be even better."

"Please don't lie." Amy said. "Beth's breasts are bigger than mine."

"Breast aren't everything."

Amy smiled. "I used to think it didn't matter about the size of a penis too."

"Poor Steve." John laughed. "I shouldn't have taken you into that Video shop. Do you know where Steve and Beth are?

"They went down by the barn." Amy smiled. She stood and pushed her robe off her shoulders and it fell to her feet. She stood in her new underwear. "So how do you want me?"

*****

Earlier that morning, as John lay napping on the sofa, Steve asked Amy or Beth if they wanted to walk down to the barn.

"Been there. Done that." Amy said as she sat reading her new book.

"I'll go." Beth said. She was bored and was almost asleep on the sofa next to John. "Let me go change." She was wearing a denim jumper with a tee shirt underneath.

"Don't bother." Steve said smiling. "We won't be long." He glanced over at his sleeping brother and smiled.

"OK." Beth said. "At least let me put on my sneakers." She ran into the bedroom and was back in less than a minute.

"Steve where are you?" Beth yelled as she stood in the doorway of the old barn. He had run ahead of her and she did her best to catch up. "Aren't we a little old to play hide and seek?" She laughed. She moved slowly into the barn expecting him to jump out at her but he was not there. She peeked into a few of the animal stalls and still no Steve. Finally she saw the long ladder going up to the hay loft. "I know you are up there so just come on out." She said loud enough for him to hear her. But he didn't expose his hiding spot.

"Come on. I don't like being here alone." The old barn gave her the creeps.

Finally she realized she had to climb the ladder. If he tried anything funny with her in the hay loft she would push him over. She grabbed the side rail of the ladder and pushed upward until her other foot was on the next step.

Steve grinned as he looked through the crack in the wall of the barn. He was hiding around the corner and had hoped she would take the bait and climb the ladder. He waited until she was half-way up when he snuck into the barn to the base of the ladder. His eyes moved up past her sneakers to her muscular calves to her smooth tan thighs. A little bit more and he could see all the way to her panties.

"Steve this is silly." Beth said as she moved up two more steps. Her head was now almost to the level of the loft.

Steve's eyes never blinked as they peered up under the short denim to that narrow strip of yellow silk stretched between her thighs. As she took the next step her whole pussy mound was visible to his eyes. His face was only a few feet from her feet and now he saw the dark wispy curls of her pubic mound escaping out the sides.

"Come out come out wherever you are." Beth sang as she took the final step onto the loft. She moved away from the ladder and saw it move out of the corner of her eye. Before she could grab it the ladder fell to the floor below. She looked down to see Steve's eyes looking up the front of her dress. She giggled and pushed down her dress. "You are so bad."

"I guess you are stuck up there." He said as he turned to see the ladder that had broken in half.

"And you are not going to help me down?" She said sadly.

"Maybe if you do what I want."

Here we go again she thought. "What do you want this time?" She smiled.

"Take off your panties and throw them down to me." He smiled.

"Will you wear them if I do it?" She giggled. After yesterday Beth was a different woman.

"Sure." He laughed.

"OK but turn around." She said smiling.

Steve did as she said and a few seconds later her yellow panties landed by his feet. He picked them up noticing the damp crotch and smelled them. "Nice." He looked up to see her blushing.

"Now what?" She asked excitedly.

"Walk to the ledge and stand there until I say you can move." He commanded.

She knew he could then see up under her dress and would see her pussy. She took a deep breath and slowly walked to the edge.

Steve moved forward and looked up between her muscular thighs and saw the nest of dark hairs. He wondered how far she would go as he issued his next command, "Open your legs."

*****

John started drawing Amy who was leaning back on the settee in only her underwear. He took his time drawing in her body shape, her face and hair and everything but her bust and stomach area.

Amy glanced over at him after about thirty minutes. "Can I see?" She asked while sitting up and leaning forward.

"It's not finished." John grinned. "But you can see it if you want."

Amy moved over to sit on the arm next to John's chair and looked down at his sketch. She saw that her shape had no clothing and that her breasts and lower stomach were missing. "You are missing something" She giggled.

"It's hard to draw those parts unless I can see them." He smiled and brushed his forearm against her bare thigh.

"Why John. You want me to strip naked and let you see me? She laughed.

"How about just your bra?"

She smacked him on his arm which was causing excitement up and down her leg as he ran his hairy arm against her smooth thigh. "My husband would not want me to show you my boobs. Not to mention Beth."

"They won't know. I can turn over the page and you can get dressed fast. I can see when they are coming back through that window." He looked at the window behind the sofa.

"Just the bra right?" Amy asked.

"Deal." John said quickly. He had wanted to see those babies again so bad.

"How do you want me to pose?" Amy asked as she moved back to the same position she was at before. She blushed and released the front clasp. The bra fell off into her hands and she tossed it at him and laughed.

John moved from his seat to sit next to her. He wanted to cup her breasts but instead took her left arm and positioned it behind her head. "Now do your right arm the same way." He said.

Amy did as he asked and realized he had positioned her so that her breasts were pushing straight outward. "JOHN!" She said blushing. "You did that on purpose."

"Well it is a sexy pose." He laughed as she lower her arms. "Just fold your arm across your stomach like this." He said as he took her arm and moved it across in front of her. His wrist brush against her left breast and hard nipple.

"Be careful brother-in-law." Amy grinned.

John had her where he wanted her and moved back to his drawing. After about ten minutes he carried the drawing to her.

She giggled. "Very good but you made them bigger than what they really are."

It was the opening John wanted. "You get a breast enlargement and don't even have to pay for it."

"I thought you said it didn't matter?" She said acting like she was going to cry. He leaned over and gently kissed her right nipple. "Umm...I didn't know artists did that."

John smiled and moved back to sit on the coffee table in front of her. "I can't do the rest unless you take off your panties."

Amy took a deep breath and lifted her hips to push down her last remaining protection. She kept her legs tightly together as she rolled the panties to her feet and off onto the floor.

"OK?" She blushed. "Hurry before they return."

John laughed. "You have to open your legs a little. It doesn't look natural." He waited until she did as he said. He could now see the thin line of her pussy just under the narrow and sparsely covered golden bush.

*****

Steve's eyes followed her legs as they slowly spread apart showing him her moist pink folds framed in by a thick growth of curly tendrils.

"What now master?" Beth giggled.

"There is only one way for you to get down." Steve said smiling. He walked over and climbed on the large stack of hay piled to the side. "Jump."

"You're nuts." She laughed as she watched him lie on his back looking up at her. "I'll kill myself and you."

"Come on chicken.....chicken...chicken." He said laughing.

Beth, being a good athlete, moved back about ten feet and took a running jump out over the barn floor. As her body fell to the hay below her dress and tee shirt acted like parachutes and flew up and over her head. As she landed on the soft pile she felt Steve immediately jump on top of her straddling her thighs. She tried to pull down her dress but he held it tightly.

"OH GOD STEVE LET ME PULL MY DRESS DOWN!" Beth yelled. Only her bra prevented him from seeing her totally naked. She heard him laugh. "Please?"

Steve's eyes roamed down her taunt stomach to the triangular bush between her legs. Since her legs were squeezed tightly together he could not see her pinkness. He had a plan and released her dress and suddenly started to tickle her under her arms.

"OH GOD NO! PLEASE! I'M SO TICKLISH!" Her body was wiggling under him trying to get free. She pushed him and they both fell over until she was lying now on top of him. He immediately unsnapped her bra behind her back and pulled it from her body.

"MY BRA!" She screamed realizing now he could see everything. He heard him laugh and it made her mad. "OH YEAH!" Beth was stronger than he anticipated and she jerked her hands up and pulled off the tee shirt and dress from her head. She was now totally naked on top of him. She reached out and grabbed his wrist and held them out to the side. She blew her hair and hay straws from her face and smiled down at him.

"So what do you think?" She giggled as she shook her upper body causing her full breasts to shake back and forth.

"I think you already know." Steve laughed as he pushed his hard-on up against her moist mound below. He was not ready as her mouth smashed down to his and her tongue flicked deeply down his throat. Steve was lost feeling her tongue and did not realize her hands had moved down under her to free his hard prick. Before he could stop her she pulled it out and pushed her warm pussy down to it.

"Fuck me." She moaned as she lowered her hips.

*****

Amy too was boiling hot as she lay back allowing John to look at and draw her naked body. Her mind kept remembering his hard prick sticking through the glory hole. She knew it was nasty but she slowly opened her thighs until her pussy was wide open for his view. She peeked out to see his shocked expression.

"I think we have time if you want to make love to me." Amy whispered in her little girl voice. "It's what you want right?"

John's prick surely wanted it as he watched her legs spread as far open as they could.

"Amy...I don't think we should......." He started to say as she moved off the couch and pushed his body back on the coffee table.

"I think we should." She giggled as she unzipped his fly and reached in to pull out his ten inch rocket. It stood up waiting for her small frame to straddle his hips and moved down until the huge crown pushed against her tiny hole.

John's mind went blank as her pussy lowered until the tip was almost inside. She spread her legs wider and was pushing then his hands moved up under her arms and stopped her. "I can't do this." He said as he held her body up until he could move out from under her. "You're my sister-in-law." He said as he zipped up his fly and walked out onto the front porch to cool down. He looked way down the dirt road and saw Steve walking back to the house with Beth about ten yards behind him. He stuck his face in the door. "You better get dressed because they are on their way." He moved to the swing and waited.

*****

Steve walked up to the porch and sat on the step. The two men watched as Beth strolled up the steps and into the house without saying a word to either of them. "What is she so upset about?" John asked. "You didn't?" He looked at his brother.

Steve shook his head no. "That's what she is mad about." He said holding up his arms shrugging his shoulders.

"I wouldn't go inside right now because Amy is mad for the same reason." John whispered to his brother. Their betting game had taken a turn they were not ready for.

"So I guess today was a tie since we both went the same distance." Steve said smiling.

John smiled and agreed.

*****

It was freezing cold in the beds that night as both women wore their heavy pajamas and pretended to be asleep when the men crawled next to them. The men woke up early the next morning and left a note for the women on the kitchen table.

"GONE FISHING."

Amy picked up the note and was holding it when Beth walked in. "What's that?"

"I guess the men have gone fishing." Amy said while turning and looking at her sister-in-law.

Beth tried to hold it back but couldn't. "Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!" She laughed. Suddenly Amy did the same. They moved into each others arm for a hug.

"I've got to sit down." Amy said still laughing. "I am so glad you overheard their little betting game on the deck the other day. You should have seen John's face when he lifted me off his body." She continued to laugh.

"Or Steve's reaction when I jumped him in the hay stack and told him to fuck me." Beth cracked.

"Do you think their little betting game is over?" Amy asked as she poured Beth and herself a cup of java.

Beth thought about it out loud. "Let's put ourselves in a man's place. They make a bet to seduce the other one's wife but not go all the way. But then the women surprise them by wanting to fuck them. They turn down the women just at the moment they are about to penetrate and later find out their wives were willing to do the same thing. That about defines it right?" She looked at Amy.

"When you put it that way there is only one obvious thing a man, any man, would do." Amy grinned.

"It is obvious isn't it?" Beth laughed.

*****

John and Steve didn't say much as they sped in the small boat out to their favorite fishing spot. They quickly baited their hooks and dropped their fishing lines. Steve handed John a beer.

"Man. I still can't believe my wife would be so easy." Steve said as he sipped on the Bud.

"Me neither." John said. "And she just unzipped you and told you to fuck her?"

"Scout's honor." Steve said.

The both sat thinking about the only thing on their mind since they went to bed last night.

"You know." Steve said wondering what his brother's reaction would be. "Maybe we should just....you know....do it?"

"Yeah." John quickly answered. "They want us to right?"

"I mean since they want us to fuck them so no one can be mad right?"

The two sat and talked themselves into believing that it was the women who were pushing the intercourse so if they do it they could not be held to any blame if things went wrong.

"No matter what happens we will always be brothers." John said looking at his bro.

"Brothers!" Steve said as he held up his beer can for John to clink with his.

*****

Beth was cutting up some veggies when she heard someone come up behind her. She didn't want to look because she was chopping the large knife down on the cutting board. She felt someone lightly touch the sides of her hips and press up against her back. She figured it had to be John so she just kept cutting. She felt his hot breath on the back of her neck.

"What has gotten into you?" Beth asked as his fingers gently caressed the exposed skin above her belt.

Steve smiled and slowly pushed his hard-on up against those firm buttocks.

"You're going to make me cut myself." Beth giggled. She pushed her hips back until his rigid pole was resting between her ass cheeks. She dropped the knife on the cutting board and grabbed the countertop to support her body while he pushed forward and back. Her eyes partially closed until she peaked out the kitchen window over the sink and saw Amy sitting on the large swing hanging from the old oak tree. But, then she saw John walking towards her. Shit. It was Steve who was pushing his penis against her ass.