A Brotherly Wager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth moved quickly to the side and turned to face him. "What are you doing?" Her face was bright red.

Steve smiled. "I'm sorry about yesterday. I...I mean we...should have...you know."

Beth picked up the knife and smiled. "If you weren't John's brother I would cut it off." She glanced down at the long shape in his shorts.

"Tell me you didn't like it." Steve smiled as he turned and walked out of the kitchen.

"I didn't..." She lied as she watched him walk away. She smiled realizing they were right about the men. They wanted a second chance to fuck them. She took a deep breath and tried to cut the veggies again. "OUCH!" She cried out when the knife slipped and cut across her pinkie. She grabbed a paper towel to stop the bleeding.

"What happen?" Steve asked as he ran back into the kitchen.

"I cut my finger." Beth said feeling the pain shoot up her arm.

"Let me see." Steve said as he grabbed her hand and looked at the cut. "It's pretty deep. I think I need to get you down to the medical center."

"Go get John. He can take me." Beth said.

"Nonsense, I was probably responsible so I'll take you." Steve said. "Come on." He grabbed some more paper towels and led her out to the car. While she sat in the car he ran around the house and saw John and Amy sitting on the large bench swing. "Beth cut her finger and I'm going to take her down to the medical center. It's not that bad. I'll call when we find out more."

"I should go." John said standing up walking over to his brother. But Steve smiled and whispered, "It will give us a chance to be alone with them."

John looked at his wife in the car who smiled back at him. "OK but call if it's serious." He watched as Steve jumped into the car and sped away.

"Is she alright?" Amy asked when John returned to the swing.

"Steve said it wasn't that bad but he wanted a professional to look at it." John said while pushing his thigh against hers. "They will be awhile." Amy said smiling. "Do you want to do anything?"

"Anything?" John asked with a grin. Amy smacked him on his arm.

"You had your chance at that." She giggled. "How about we take the boat over to the island?"

"OK. I can bring my cell phone in case Steve calls."

"I'll pack a lunch and put on my swim suit." Amy said as they jumped up and ran into the house. She was excited because she knew John would be pressing her for another chance.

*****

"Thanks for doing this." Beth said as they flew down the two lane road. The medical center was at least 45 minutes away.

"I don't mind because it will give us some time to talk about yesterday." Steve said smiling.

"Nothing to talk about." Beth said coldly.

"I was just not ready." Steve laughed. "Today's a different story." He glanced down to see some blood on her bare thigh and moved his fingers over to wipe it off.

Beth wasn't prepared when his hand moved down to her leg. Her first reaction was to smack it away especially after what he had done to her in the kitchen before. Her fingers pushed down on his trapping them to her leg. "What are you doing?"

"There is some blood on your leg." He snickered.

Beth raised her hand off of his and looked down to see the blood droplets on her thigh near his fingers. "Sorry. I guess I don't really trust you anymore." She smiled.

Steve grinned. "You know you can trust me." His fingers wiped across the red stain and moved further up her leg to the edge of her shorts.

Again she stopped him. His touch was driving her crazy. "Let me use the paper towel." She smiled as she pulled his fingers off her leg and dabbed the blood spots away. "You keep your eyes on the road."

"Burr its cold in here." He said grinning at her. She turned and looked the other way.

*****

John fired up the boat engine and had checked the safety features as he waited for Amy to arrive.

"I'm here!" She yelled. John turned and froze. She was wearing a short terrycloth robe over a poor excuse for a swim suit. Small white triangles covered her small breasts and a large triangle covered her pubic mound. From the looks of the thin white straps going around her body he knew her ass was probably bare with the thong string covering her crack.

"Damn." He smiled as he held out his hand to help her down into the boat. He took the picnic basket and a stack of towels and they were off.

The island was about a twenty minute ride away so Amy climbed up on the front of the run-about and spread out her towel. John got to watch as she pulled off the robe and lay down on her stomach. Her ass was definitely bare as John rose up on his tiptoes to see it better. He smiled as he pulled back on the throttle and brought the boat to a stop.

Amy looked up at him through her designer sunglasses. "Why are we stopping?"

"You will get burned if you don't get some lotion on you." He said as he grabbed the spray bottle from her bag and jumped up next to her. "You don't mind if I put some on you do you?"

Amy smiled. "It depends on where you put it."

"How about I start doing it and if I get close to an area I shouldn't be let me know?"

"OK." Amy grinned and closed her eyes.

John's eyes traveled down the golden goddess' back over the thin straps holding on her top and down to her wonderful white ass cheeks. The thin thong straps moved around her waist and down between her creamy buttocks.

"Well are you just going to look?" Amy giggled.

"I can't believe my brother would let you go out wearing something like this." John said as he sprayed the lotion down onto her shoulders and upper back.

"He doesn't know I have it." Amy smiled. "And, I hope you won't tell him I wore it in front of you."

"My lips are sealed." John's fingers moved down to her delicate soft skin and gently rubbed the hot lotion over her fragile shoulders and down her arms. He was massaging her as he rubbed on the lotion.

"That feels good." Amy moaned.

Amy smiled as she felt his fingers moving down over the thin thong straps around her waist. His thumbs pushed against the softness of her ass cheeks as they moved down her sides. She thought about stopping him but it felt so good to have another man touch her like this.

Amy relaxed. "That tickles." He stopped his hands. "Oh no please don't stop it feels good."

John saw her body relax more and once again her legs opened slightly to allow his fingers to slide the oily lotion down between them. He gave a gentle pull and she allowed her legs to open almost four inches. He could now see the tiny white cloth stretched across her pussy. His caressing started at her knees and moved up and back, up and back until his fingers were almost touching the white thong.

Amy felt his fingers getting dangerously close to her pussy and was ready to stop him when they took a detour up and over her ass cheeks. "I hope you are not getting any wrong ideas." She whispered as his fingers pushed into her buttocks.

"This is one spot you really need some lotion." John smiled. He opened his hands to cup and massage the soft mounds.

"Yes lotion.." She said now breathing faster. "But you are not just putting on lotion."

"I'm almost done." John said feeling his prick pushing out the front of his trunks. His fingers pulled her cheeks outward until he could see deep down into her ass crack. The small string did a lousy job covering her rear hole and the beginning of her pussy. He could now see the soft curly blonde hairs at the base of her pussy lips.

Amy suddenly turned her body. "I think you just might be seeing too much now." Her eyes moved quickly to the large bulge in his swim suit. "I think we better get to the island."

John smiled and moved back behind the wheel. He started up the engine and pushed the throttle. Amy moved back behind him and sat on the bench seat. The sun and his touches had raised her body temperature and she needed to cool off.

*****

As the nurse took Beth into one of the small rooms another one asked if he was related. "Yes. I'm her husband." Steve lied.

"You can go and be with her if you want." The young nurse said smiling.

"Great." Steve said as he moved down the hall and into the room he had seen them go into to. He opened the door and pulled back the large curtain. His eyes widened when he saw Beth pulling off her tee shirt. The nurse was holding out a medical robe for her to tie around her. He remained speechless as her lacy white bra appeared. His eyes quickly saw the dark rings of her nipples through the semi-sheer material.

Beth pulled the tee shirt over her head when the nurse said, "Your husband is here." She quickly looked at the door to see Steve gawking at her bra covered breasts.

"Steve." She said shocked that he was in her room.

"Hi honey." He said as he moved over to sit on the chair. He could see her mixed feelings causing her neck and upper chest to glow a bright red.

Beth quickly pulled on the gown and allowed the nurse to tie it in the back. They had told her she might get some blood on her top so they asked her to put on the gown. She made a mental note to bust Steve when this was over.

"The doctor had to leave for an emergency so settle in. If you need something let me know." The nurse said to the two of them leaving them alone.

*****

John guided the boat towards the beach, shut off the engine and pulled the 40 horsepower motor up so it wouldn't hit the sand bar. The boat moved slowly until it came to an abrupt stop. "Here we are." John said smiling.

John jumped out into the shallow water and grabbed the picnic basket and towels from Amy. He waded to the shore and sat them down on the hot sand to go back and get Amy and her large bag. As she jumped from the boat into his arms he fell backwards causing her body to press hard against him. He tried to grab her bag but lost his balance. The bag splashed down into the water. "Shit." John said as they both surfaced. Whatever was inside the bag was soaked. He helped Amy wade to the beach.

"What is in there?" John asked as she opened the bag.

"A change of clothes in case it got cold later and some personal stuff." Amy said.

"We can hang the clothes out to dry on those branches over there." John suggested pointing to some small trees.

"OK." Amy smiled. They walked to the trees and she pulled out a pair of jeans, a tee shirt and then a skimpy pink lace bra. She blushed as she draped it over a branch. "You might as well see these too." She giggled as she pulled out a matching pair of pink thongs. She hung them next to the bra.

"I like your taste." John grinned.

"Down boy." She smiled and walked back to the picnic basket. "Do you want to eat now?"

"I'm not that hungry but if you want to go ahead." He said looking around. He had not been on the island since he was a young boy. He remembered there was a small cave up the small hill. "Want to take a tour of the island?"

"I'm not that hungry either." She said smiling. She had hoped to put on her jeans if they were going to be walking around but now didn't have that choice. She tightened the robe around her and walked behind him as he moved through the trees.

"I think it's up this way." John said as he glanced back to see Amy struggling to keep up with him in her sandals.

"What are you looking for?" She asked.

"The cave where Steve and I used to play pirates." He grinned. He moved over a big rock and there it was. "Over here." He yelled to Amy. He saw her body crawling up over the rock which caused the top of her bikini to pull down over her right breast. Before she could fix it he saw her small pink hard digit.

"All of this for that?" She laughed as she looked at the small opening that was barely big enough for two people to fit inside. "It seemed bigger when we were kids." John laughed realizing they were also a lot smaller.

She watched as John crawled on his hands and knees until his body disappeared. "Come on in." He yelled out from inside.

"I think I'll pass." She laughed.

"I'm not coming out until you come in." Steve yelled. He hoped she would take the bait because it would give him a chance to accidentally on purpose touch her body. "Well have fun in there by yourself." She laughed. Her mind thought about how big his shaft was yesterday as she pushed down against it. She remembered the promise she had made with Beth. She also knew he wouldn't force her to do anything with him and that she could stop him if he got out of hand.

John waited a few minutes and sighed from disappointment when she didn't come in. He started to move his body out when he saw the small amount of light get real dim. Her body pushed into the small opening. "Where are you?" She giggled as she tried to see where she was crawling but it was totally dark.

John pushed his back against the rock and waited for her body to meet his. His heart was beating as fast as hers when her hand reached out and pushed against his stomach just under his belt. Another two inches lower and she would have discovered just how excited he was. "You are nuts." She laughed as she crawled up until her body was lined up with his. It was so small their stomachs were pushed against each other as was the tips of her breasts against his chest.

"Now what?" She whispered feeling his body heat against hers.

"We snuggle." He laughed as his hands moved over her body to pull her tightly against him.

"But John I'm your sister-in-law." She quipped. She remembered it was what he had said when he stopped her from lowering her pussy down on him. She suddenly realized the hard object pressing against her stomach was his penis.

John's fingers started a slow caressing up and down her back under her robe.

"I thought we were just snuggling?" She giggled feeling his fingers move down to the top of her thong and back up to the knot in her bikini top. She was now pressing forward against his penis to tease him until he couldn't stand it any longer. She gasped when he untied her top. "John! Tie it back."

"I can't." He laughed. "I only can get one hand behind you." His other hand was pressed down between their bodies with his wrist against her stomach. The back of his hand was touching the front of her thong.

"I can't believe I let you get me into this." She said. She tried not to move because the loose top would fall from her breast. She felt his hand moving up and back down her back until it passed over her thong and down over her bare ass cheeks. "You are so bad." She giggled. Amy's one hand was on top of his arm and the other one jammed down next to his between their bodies. When she felt the fingers of his trapped hand tickling the flesh on top of her thighs she managed to grab them with her hand.

"No..no. not down there." However, when she moved her trapped arm to hold his fingers the back of her hand was now pressing against his hard-on. Amy's pussy was now dripping. His hand was still cupping her ass while her hand pressed against his prick. She managed to push back from him however all she did was enable the bikini top to fall off her naked breast. She pressed forward again causing her hard nipple to crush against his bare chest.

"Why are you doing this? You turn me down yesterday and now you are feeling me up." Amy moaned. His touches and close body was rapidly erasing any resistance she had left. "Help me get out of here."

John pressed his rigid prick against her hand. "I was wrong yesterday. I'll help you out if you will kiss me." He whispered. Her mouth was only inches from his.

Amy's hand was slowly moving up and down his length. She wished now she had not promised Beth. "Just one kiss right?" She said while breathing heavily. She had not kissed another man since she started dating Steve almost eight years ago. She moved her face forward trying to guess where his mouth was. Her lips landed on the side of his face. She kept her lips pressed against his cheek as she directed her mouth down to his. His mouth was opened when her lips arrived and his tongue quickly invaded her tiny mouth.

Amy wanted to kiss him and pull back but he was too strong. His tongue threw more fuel on the fires down in her loins and his hand was now moving down over her ass. She gasped when he slipped his fingers under the strap of her thong and traced her crack over her anus to the bottom of her pussy. Before she could stop him his fingers dove deeply into her moist slit and into her dripping pussy.

Amy pulled her face from his. "NO!" She cried out as she managed to reach back and pull his hand from between her legs. "I can't." She pushed him as far back from her as possible and wiggled her body down his until she was out of the cave.

John just lay there wondering what the fuck was going on. Yesterday she almost raped him and now she was acting like he was forcing her. Shit her pussy was flowing which meant she wanted it as much as he did.

*****

"I'm getting tired of waiting." Beth said as she read the magazine for the third time. Her finger was now throbbing with pain. "This is starting to really hurt."

Steve walked out to the nurse's station and a few minutes later a nurse came in with a syringe. "Your husband asked me to give you something for your pain."

Beth saw his smile as the nurse injected the pain killer.

"The doctor is on his way and should be here in a few minutes." The nurse said as she tossed the needle into biohazard container. "Call me if you need me." She walked out the door.

"God. What did she give me?" Beth asked as the room suddenly started to spin.

Steve smiled as she slowly closed her eyes and fell back onto the bed. He now had an advantage to get what he wanted. All is fair in war and sex he thought.

"Beth wake up." Doctor Johnson said as he whispered into her ear.

Beth rolled open her eyes and smiled. "Where am I?"

He laughed. "Overview Medical. Just lie back and let me take a look at your finger." He unwrapped the bandage the nurse had installed. "This is pretty deep." He said. "Move your finger for me."

Beth tried to do what he asked but her swollen finger tip above the knuckle would not move. "I can't."

"Well. I can clean it up right now but it looks like there is some more serious damage." The doctor said. "I'm afraid you will have to have some minor surgery."

"It's that bad?" Steve asked as he moved over to the bed.

"I'm afraid so." Dr. Johnson said. "However I won't be able to do it until tomorrow morning. I advise her to spend the night."

Steve quickly thought about it. If she spent the night so would he. "That shouldn't be a problem right dear?" They looked at Beth who only smiled and closed her eyes. She didn't hear a word the doctor said.

"I'll check to make sure she can stay in here." The doctor said as he walked out the door. A few minutes later the nurse walked in. "She can stay here because we have a few rooms open. However she needs to get undressed and to put on the gown so she will be ready in the morning." The black nurse said. "Do you want to help me get her undressed?" They could see Beth was in a deep sleep.

"Sure. I'd love to help." Steve said anxiously.

"Would you hold her up while I remove her top and bra?" The nurse asked. Steve smiled and moved on the bed in such a position he would not miss anything. The nurse pulled the gown off and released the snaps on the back of her beige bra. Steve tried not to look excited as the nurse pulled the cups from her large creamy white breasts.

"Oh my. I got the wrong type of gown." The nurse said. "Hold her there and I'll be right back." Steve watched her leave and immediately looked down to his sister-in-laws naked boobs. He saw them for the first time yesterday but was too shocked to touch them. Today was different. Beth moved her head up and said, "I'm cold." Steve looked down to see how hard her nipples where. He smiled as he moved one hand to the front to brush across the hard tips and cup her nearest mound. "I'll warm you up dear." He heard the nurse returning and quickly pulled his hand away.