A Brotherly Wager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

"I'm sure you can "HAND"le it." She giggled. She quickly dried her hair and got ready for the nurse who had said she would be back at 7:00AM.

*****

John prick was hard in anticipation of what was to come as he waded from the water.

"Hurry and eat." Amy smiled up at him as she chewed on one of the large apples.

"Why hurry?" John asked as he pushed one of the sandwiches in his mouth. "Who knows when they might find us?"

"After I eat........." Amy giggled. "I get horny."

John about choked when he heard what she had said. He coughed up some of the food and looked at her smiling face.

"Don't even think about dying before you've had your desert." Amy giggled as she lay back and slowly opened her legs. "When you are ready let me know."

John gulped down the sandwich and was still chewing as he crawled on his hands and knees up between her legs. Her hand stopped his head at her golden mound. "I said desert and we all know deserts are to be eaten."

"Good." She smiled as her legs wrapped around his shoulders. After a few minutes of John's tongue and lips on her hard clit and damp folds Amy was ready to come. "Don't stop!" She cried as her hands grabbed chunks of his hair and pulled his face hard against her pubic mound. "NOW!" She screamed as she climaxed. A few birds flew rapidly from a nearby tree when she cried.

"Was it good?" John asked as he moved his body up until he was ready to finish what they had started yesterday. His prick again pushed into her tight hole ready to ram inside when she gripped her fingers around it and held it from moving. "Are you trying to fuck me?" She asked looking up into his eyes. Her grip was starting to hurt.

"Yes...I thought..." He groaned.

"But John you are my brother-in-law." She said as she held his hard-on while her body moved out from under him.

The two of them were dressed and were sitting on the beach later when they heard the boat coming around the bend. "Did you two lose something?" A young man yelled.

"Yes!" John yelled back. The man drove in and picked them up. "Thanks." John told the man as he drove them to their boat which had drifted to the other side of the lake.

"No problem. It happens all the time." He laughed.

John and Amy jumped into their boat and made it back to the house about an hour before Beth and Steve returned from the medical center.

"Are you OK?" John asked as his wife walked up with her hand wrapped.

"It wasn't as bad as they thought." She said as she moved her lips to his. Beth peeked over at Amy who was smiling. She smiled back.

"I tried to call but you didn't pick up." Steve said as he sat next to his brother while the two women went into the house.

"Must be a bad reception." John grinned. He couldn't wait. "How did the night go?"

"You must have won." Steve grunted. "She stopped me just before I was inside."

"Damn. I think we have been had." John laughed. "Amy did the same to me."

"You mean?" Steve asked. He saw his brother's smile. "Fucking women." He said.

*****

"Well?" Beth asked Amy as they moved up into Amy's bedroom. She moved in and locked the door behind her.

"I played hard to get at first like we agreed to and slowly allowed him to do it just before I stopped him." Amy giggled.

"Me too but I was drugged with a pain killer and couldn't have stopped him last night. He said he didn't fuck me. " Beth laughed.

"Me too." Amy laughed. "Do you want to continue the teasing?"

"I'm not sure how much longer I can hold out." Beth answered. "I do know that John is as horny as I've ever seen him and tonight sex should be wall to wall."

"Do you think we can get them to have sex with us in the same room?" Amy asked. She remembered the porn video and had wondered what it would be like to see two real people doing it.

"Those guys are so horny they would do it in front of the town." Beth laughed.

"How about after dinner we watch some TV and around 9:00PM put on our sexiest nightgowns?"

"Maybe you and I could...you know..." Beth giggled. "....Mess around some in front of them?"

"You are so bad." Amy giggled. She had never really thought much about sex with another female but this week her body was ready for anything.

Beth too was wondering what it would be like touching and kissing another female.

*****

John and Steve sat on the back porch watching the sunset while the women whipped up some grub.

"You know maybe it's good that the girls turned us down." Steve said. "I mean I'm not sure if I could take another man fucking my wife...even you brother."

"True. Playing around is one thing but actually doing it is something else. They must know about our bet somehow so I think we should just lay off pressuring them to go all the way." John added.

"No matter what they do we play it cool." Steve said as he held out his beer can for John to clink.

***** After dinner Amy and Beth were sitting on the sofa while John and Steve sat in the chairs across from them. The conversation was about family members and the upcoming holidays. Amy looked at her watch and when it was 9:00PM lightly kicked Beth on her leg. "We are going to get more comfortable." Amy said as they both stood up and hurried up the stairs.

"You are right." Steve smiled at John. "Remember we play it cool."

Amy giggled as she pulled out her long black slinky silk nightgown and slipped it over her naked body. She thought about wearing panties but decided against it. Her body in the mirror showed her hard nipples pressing out the front of the gown. She opened her door and knocked on Beth's.

"Ready?" Beth smiled as she emerged from her room wearing a baby doll outfit. The top was light blue lace that clung to her full naked breasts and showed her dark nipples. The matching panties were sheer except for the crotch which barely covered her dark pubic mound.

"Wow." Amy said looking down at her sister-in-law. They both shivered in anticipation of what was to come.

John noticed the girls first and quickly sat up. He tried to look at Amy but seeing his wife that much revealed was breath taking. The girls were pulling out all the weapons tonight. He turned and looked at the TV. "I just love these Friends reruns." He said to Steve whose mouth was open as he looked at the two sexy creatures.

"What? Oh yeah. Ross is such an ass." He turned and tried to hide his growing hard-on.

Amy smiled at Beth. "I'm tired so why don't we lie down on the sofa?" She moved down on the sofa on her side and pressed back to allow Beth to lie next to her but facing away. Beth pressed her back up against the hard nipples of Amy's smaller breasts and allowed Amy's arm and hand to fall around her waist.

John had the best view because his chair was further back than Steve's. His eyes tried to remain on the TV but they kept sneaking over to watch Amy's fingers slowly caress his wife's stomach. Steve had to turn slightly in order to see what was going on. The women were now playing dirty because no heterosexual man could resist two women having sex.

Beth closed her eyes while Amy's fingers moved down her stomach and pulled up the front of her baby doll top over her sexy panties. Her pussy was already flowing as Amy touched the waistband of her panties. She sucked in her stomach thinking she was going to slide under them but all Amy did was tease while moving back and forth along the elastic trail.

Both men had given up the pretense of watching TV because the real show was on the sofa. Steve could see the dark pussy hairs of Beth's mound sneaking out from behind the thin panel of material. But his eyes were really on his wife's fingers as they traced up to Beth's navel and after making two revolutions moved up under the lacy top. They approached the bottoms of her pink orbs but again stopped and teased. The fingers traced around the curves of her breasts without going over them. The men could see Amy's fingers through the sheer top.

Just as her fingers moved slightly up to press into the large mounds she quickly moved them back down over the navel and to the top of the panties again. She pushed her pinky finger under the material and traced it again back and forth from side to side causing the panties to move lower and lower down.

John had to adjust the bulge in his slacks as more and more of his wife's lower stomach was exposed. He knew his brother had seen her naked but now he was going to see her naked in front of him. He was breathing rapidly when Amy's fingers pushed the panties low enough for the top of her dark pubic hair to be seen. Amy stopped when about an inch of the curly hairs were exposed and just twirled her fingertips through the silky soft bush.

Beth tried to remain calm but Amy's fingers were driving her mad. She moaned when Amy pulled slightly on her pubes which caused the skin above her slit to pull upward causing some pressure in her clit which was now pulsating.

"I'm a little cold aren't you?" Amy asked Beth who was burning up wanting Amy's fingers to touch her dripping slit. Amy smiled and reached over the sofa to pull the afghan down onto their bodies. She had thought the guys would be all over them by now but for some reason they were staying in their chairs. She took her time covering both of their bodies from their chests down to their knees. She knew that it is hotter imagining what you are not seeing versus seeing it. "That's better." She smiled as she returned her hand to Amy's lower stomach and again toyed with the top of her soft pubic hairs.

"I liked it much better without the afghan." Steve said forgetting his promise to John. He was sitting with his legs spread lightly touching the hard tent in his slacks.

"Do you want a beer?" John said as he stood up and walked into the kitchen. He slowed when he saw the shape of Amy's hand move lower into the vee of his wife's thighs. She had to be touching her pussy now.

"Ohhh." Beth moaned as Amy's fingers gently moved over her clit which was sticking out of the moist hairs. She moved onto her back and slowly opened her legs to give Amy all the access she wanted.

Amy explored another woman's pussy for the first time and whispered in her ear. "I think we are turning them on." Her middle finger pushed down and then deeply up into Beth's soaked pussy.

"Me too." Beth gasped back at her.

John hurried back with his beer and saw his wife on her back with her legs spread while Amy's fingers moved up, down, in and out. Just as Beth approached her climax Amy pulled her hand away. Beth grabbed it and tried to push it back down.

"It is getting hot in here." Amy giggled as she grabbed Beth's panties and pushed downward. Beth held onto the afghan while she quickly lifted her hips to allow Amy to push her panties down to her ankles. Beth removed one foot leaving the panties on the other ankle and again spread her legs wide open. Her pussy was now Amy's to do whatever she wanted.

"Can you take the top off without showing your breasts?" Amy whispered in Beth's ear.

Beth giggled as Amy held the top of the afghan up while she pulled the silky top over her naked mounds. She smiled at her husband who was sitting on the edge of his chair as she tossed the baby doll top to the floor next to the sofa. She was now naked under the afghan except for the panties around her ankle.

John glanced over at Steve who was now not holding back as he stroked the large bulge in his pants. He was ready to jump on the sofa at the first opportunity. "Steve." John said as he moved over to whisper in his ear. "Cool it."

"Fuck...cool it." Steve said. He knew Beth was naked and his wife was doing to her what he wanted to do to her.

Amy's hand was now moving up and over Beth's breast and hard nipple. She gently pulled and toyed with it. Beth reached and grabbed her hand and pulled it back down between her legs. "Please." She whispered at Amy's face which was now only inches from hers. As Amy again touched her clit Beth's mouth moved up until it crushed against Amy's. Her tongue slithered into her sister-in-laws mouth.

John saw Steve removing his shirt and quickly joined him. They both were pushing down their pants when the afghan fell to the floor. Their eyes focused on Amy's fingers as they pushed in and out of Beth's pussy. Beth's ass was moving with her hand for maximum contact.

"OH GOD!" Beth screamed as she climaxed. "DON"T STOP!" Amy's fingers moved with the knowledge only another woman could have as she pushed the right buttons to bring her off for the second time. "AGAIN!"" Beth screamed with tears of passion pouring from her eyes.

A naked John and Steve picked up the coffee table in front of the sofa and pulled the thick rug over from in front of the fireplace. When Beth stopped screaming she felt her arm being pulled until she tumbled onto the soft rug. She moved to the side to allow Amy's body to be pulled next to her. Amy quickly pulled off her nightgown and lay back in anticipation of a hard prick pushing between her legs.

John and Steve looked down at the naked women below them with their legs spread inviting them to fuck them. John moved over and positioned himself between his wife's legs as Steve did the same to Amy. As they slowly moved downward the women's hands pushed against their shoulders. "It's OK." Amy smiled. "We want to switch."

Steve and John changed positions so fast the girls didn't have time to gasp as the men's hard-ons pushed into their dripping holes. Their legs curled around their backs to hold on as they smacked their bodies together.

Amy glanced over at Beth who was winking at her. "I'll bet you a hundred that I'll come before you."

"You're on." Beth moaned as she quickly approached her third climax.

Suddenly one of them screamed and felt her body explode.

Epilogue:

A few months later at the Thanksgiving meal as the whole family sat around the large table at John and Steve's parent's house John whispered in Steve's ear. "I'll bet you two hundred I can get into Shannon's pants before you."

Steve looked at his 18 year old cousin who had filled out since the last time he had seen her. "You're on."

finis

Ending note: Fifty stories are a lot of stories and I've learned a lot from your feedback and votes about what works and what doesn't. I added a longer ending scene because of some of your feedback. Take care, send me some feedback and don't forget to vote....Slick

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers