A Brotherly Wager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you lift her hips while I pull down the shorts?" The nurse asked Steve. "Sure." He said smiling. His eyes followed the nurses fingers as she pulled down the front zipper and pulled the shorts opened to show her matching beige bikini panties. "OK lift." She said as her fingers pulled the shorts under her hips and down to her thighs. Steve's eyes opened wide when he watched her panties moving down along with her shorts. He bit his tongue when the elastic moved down over her triangular bush of brown pubic hair. A little bit more and he would have seen her slit but the nurse pulled the shorts off and pulled up her panties. "Hold her up and I'll put on the gown." Steve did as she said and they lowered Beth down to the bed.

"I'm surprised she passed out like she has. I didn't give her much of the pain medicine." The nurse said. "She will probably be asleep so if you want to go get something to eat please don't worry."

Steve smiled. "I do have to make a phone call."

"You have to go outside because cell phone usage is not allowed in here."

"Thank you." Steve said as he pulled his phone out and walked out towards the parking lot.

*****

Amy didn't wait for John to crawl backwards out of the cave. A light rain was falling and she wanted to get to her clothing before they became too soaked. She tried to remember the way back to the beach and thought she had found it but the boat was not there. She started to walk further down the beach but then saw the picnic basket. This was the right beach but where was the boat?

John took his time moving out of the cave. He was scared he had moved too fast with Amy and hoped she wouldn't tell his wife what had happened. He cautiously moved in the light drizzle back to the beach and found her walking towards him before he got there.

"Amy...I'm sorry...." He started saying as he got nearer to her.

"What happened in the cave is not that big a deal..." She said visibly upset.

"It's not." John said surprised. He knew she left in a hurry.

"Not compared to another problem." She said smiling.

"What?"

"The boat is gone." She said almost ready to cry.

"Fuck." John exclaimed as he ran to the beach. He had got so excited about her bag getting wet he had forgot to drop the anchor or to tie the boat to a tree. "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" He screamed.

"I guess you will have to call Steve." Amy said as she sat down on the towel next to the picnic basket.

"OH SHIT!" He said as he smacked himself on his forehead. "THE PHONE!"

"What about the phone?" Amy asked as she stood.

"It is in the boat." He said as he dropped to his knees in the soft sand. They were now stranded on the island.

*****

Steve punched in John's cell phone number and put the phone up to his ear. It rang a few times and John's voice mail came on. Good job brother. Your wife is in the hospital and you don't even answer your phone. Steve thought as he left him a message that they would be staying overnight in the hospital. He told him not to bother coming into town because everything is fine and that he would take care of Beth. He smiled and hung up.

Beth kept drifting in and out of consciousness. She could remember coming into the hospital and the nurse giving her an injection but after that everything was hazy. She woke up when someone was touching her arm. "I need to take your temperature." She heard a woman's voice say. Beth opened her mouth and felt the glass tube move under her tongue. "Good." The nurse said as she looked at the reading. She wrapped the blood pressure cuff around her bicep and pumped it up. "Your husband went outside to make a call." The nurse said.

"My husband." Beth repeated. Good John was with her at this hazy place. She smiled while she thought of John being there with her.

Steve walked by the nurse's station as he returned to Beth's room. "Sir your wife's vitals were fine." The nurse said smiling. "If you want to get comfy in her room go ahead we won't bother you until midnight when I have to take some more vitals."

"Thanks." Steve smiled. He did want to get comfy with his new wife.

Beth was out cold when Steve moved up next to her on the bed. "You look really cold baby." He grinned as he pulled the sheet up over their bodies. His head moved down on the pillow next to her and he whispered in her ear. "Your husband is here." His lips pressed against her soft earlobe.

Beth thought she was dreaming as she felt fingers moving over her body. They started at her neck and traced her throat down to her chest. They pulled her gown aside and moved under it to glide across the tops of her breasts to toy with her hard nipples. She heard herself moan. She remembered that John was there so it must be him touching her. She whispered his name, "John."

"Yes dear." Steve whispered back. "Go back to sleep." His fingers pulled gently on her long tips making her moan deep within.

Steve felt a tingle of quilt as he moved his fingers down over her flat stomach to the top of her panties. He traced the elastic waistband back and forth while feeling her stomach trembling in anticipation of where they both knew the fingers were heading.

"Oh John please touch me." Beth moaned. The haze was clearing as she peeked out to see the top of his head lying next to her.

"Gladly." Steve chuckled. He pushed down onto her soft stomach to slide his fingers under her last layer of protection. Her body trembled and pushed upward as his fingertips moved down to brush over the top of her narrow bush of wispy hairs.

Beth was breathing through her mouth as she waited for the fingers to reach her hot box. Her legs opened to give him complete access to everything she had. "OHHH!" She cried when his fingers dipped down into her wanton pussy lips. The pain killer had erased all her inhibitions. She wanted him to fuck her right then and right now. Her hand moved over to his body and fumbled around the front of his pants until she found his hard penis. Why wasn't he undressed? She tried to pull down his fly but couldn't do it.

"Let me help you honey." Steve smiled as he pulled his zipper down and reached inside to pull out his hard shaft. Her fingers immediately wrapped around it and pulled. "Come on top of me." She moaned. "I want you to fuck me."

"Geez." Steve moaned as she pulled hard on his cock. He wanted to fuck her but not like this thinking that he was John. Feeling her up was one thing but not even he could do such a thing especially to his brother's wife. He grabbed her wrist to stop her from pulling on his hard dick. Shit. He wondered how successful John was in getting into Amy's pants.

*****

John pushed his hands down into Amy's jeans. "They are still damp." He said. She had not talked to him since they discovered the boat missing. "Amy. I'm sorry." John said for the tenth time. "Someone will discover the boat and will come look for us. Steve and Beth should be home by now wondering where we are."

"What if they don't?" Amy finally said. "What are we going to do out here on this island?"

John had already asked himself that question and knew there was only one answer. Since the nights were pretty cold the only shelter they had was in the cave with the towels wrapped around them but he knew better than to suggest it right then. He watched the sun slowly setting and knew the time was almost right to break the news to her.

The wind started to pick up and Amy pulled the towel tightly around her legs. The robe helped on top but her whole bottom was freezing. "Here take my towel." John said seeing her legs quivering. Amy grabbed it without looking at him. Right then she could have killed him.

*****

Beth continued to hold onto the hard penis as his fingers flicked across her clit. She wanted to be fucked but if she couldn't have that this was OK too. "Don't stop." She moaned as she approached her zenith. Her fingers started to stroke his hardness in rhythm with his touches on her pleasure knob.

Beth had never remembered climaxing in her dreams before but now her body was at that point. She screamed when she came and felt his hand cup over her mouth. Why didn't he want her to scream she wondered as her body shook and exploded?

*****

John watched the sun almost disappear before he got enough courage to talk to her. "We have to go to the cave again."

She turned and glared at him. "Is that all you can think off at a time like this?"

"The cave is the only place we have for shelter for tonight. The temperature is supposed to get down in the low forties tonight. If we use the towels and huddle together we should be OK until the morning."

She glared at him again.

"Amy. I'm not going to try anything." He said in desperation. After another two minutes he stood. "I'll be in the cave and its getting dark so you better come soon." He turned and walked back towards the small hill.

The light had almost disappeared when John saw her form moving up into the small cave again. She tossed the towels ahead of her and moved up next to him. She didn't say a word as she moved her body into his and spread the two towels over them.

"Hold me." She whispered as her trembling body pushed against his. His arms moved around her to pull her to him.

*****

Steve heard the nurse coming after Beth's scream and moved off the bed to the chair. She put her head in the door and smiled. "Is everything alright in here?"

"Yes." Steve answered. "I think she is dreaming."

The nurse just smiled and left.

Steve waited a few minutes and moved back up onto the bed next to her again. His hand moved up under her gown again to gently explore her large breasts. They were so much different than his wife's and he thought this might be the last time he got to touch ones this big. He closed his eyes and slowly fell asleep.

Almost an hour later Beth's eyes opened and she look around. She tried to remember where she was but everything in the room looked strange to her. She felt a body next to hers and realized a hand was resting on her naked breast. She raised up and turned to look down at his face expecting to see her husband but........oh my God...it was Steve and he was touching her. She slowly pulled his hand and arm away and realized where she was and remembered coming into the hospital. Her hand moved down into her panties and felt the stickiness between her legs. She tried to remember is he had touched her down there and even if they had intercourse. She was still dizzy and tried to collect her thoughts. The only conclusion she had was that she had fallen asleep and that he had touched her body. What an ass! She was steaming as she thought of all the things she could do to him. But, she didn't want John to know and where was John? Why wasn't he here with her now? Things were so confusing.

*****

John tried to think of other things as Amy's warm body pushed against his. He pulled his fast growing hard-on back so she would feel it but she kept moving forward trying to get as close to his warmth as much as possible.

She felt his hard-on again and smiled. Men are so weak. "It's OK." She whispered as she pushed her stomach against his hardness.

John thought of his job and his golf game to try to keep his mind off of her being so close to him. Finally his eyes closed and he drifted off to sleep.

Amy heard his soft snores and grinned. She realized she was as much at fault as he was for not securing the boat and it was her bag that had distracted him. Her hand was resting around his back and was falling asleep. She pulled it towards her and he turned onto his back. Her hand was now resting on top of the snap of his swim suit. Her fingertips moved over the elastic band. He had taken advantage of her before when he pushed his fingers into her pussy and he now owed her. Her heart raced as she pinched the elastic and raised it to enable her small fingers to slip below. She waited until she heard him snore louder and then moved her fingers down to his limp penis.

Amy's body was not cold anymore as she curled her fingertips around his quickly growing prick. She touched the large spongy crown and then pushed over the fleshy ridge as she slowly explored down the large vein to the base. His pubic hair was plush as her fingers continued to explore lower over his taunt sac. She cupped his balls in her small hand. They did fell similar to her husband's. As her fingers moved back up his shaft she felt it expanding. When she again reached the mushroom head it had grown to its max of about ten inches. It was get even time as she slowly stroked him up and down. Even sleeping his natural urges pumped blood into his shaft making it rise up through the boxers until it pointed up towards his face. Amy smiled as she jerked off her brother-in-law.

*****

Beth heard the hospital sounds in the distance. She was still pissed that Steve could have taken advantage of her like he had and realized she had to get even. Her hand moved over to his lap and pressed down until she found what she was looking for. She grinned as she realize it was only about three or four inches long. As wet as she was down below he had to have made her climax. Now it was her turn to do the same to him. Her hand turned and pushed down under his shorts until she found his underwear. She quickly moved under them and down into his thick pubic forest. Her fingers moved right where she remembered it was lying and curled around the small stubby penis. The big man was not so big after all she smiled. She rubbed the small hole on top feeling his pre-come start to flow and the hardness creeping into the soft handle. Beth smiled as she jerked off her brother-in-law.

*****

It was midnight when Nurse Helen tiptoed into the dark room. She knew she had to take the woman's temperature and her blood pressure but didn't want to wake up her husband. She moved to the side of the bed and noticed the man had moved up to lie next to his wife. It wasn't the first time she had seen that happen and actually could remember the time she found the couple having intercourse. She used the small flashlight to look down their bodies to find the sheet and stopped when she saw his small pink penis sticking up out of his shorts. It was not very big but it was very hard. She quickly turned off her small flashlight and hurried back to the nurse's station.

Beth had a hard time not laughing when she peeked out to see the nurses face when she saw Steve's penis. As soon as she left her hand moved back over to curl around it. She wanted him to come and hoped it was in buckets all over his underwear and shorts. *****

He definitely is bigger than my husband. Amy thought as he got even bigger while she jerked him off. She was sorry now that he had stopped what they were doing yesterday. As much as she wanted to do what Beth and her agreed on she wasn't sure if she could have stopped once he entered her. Her body was begging to find out how a bigger one would feel sliding in and out of her hole. She felt the dam about to burst and stroked faster to pump his hot juices up over his stomach. She smiled and wiped her hand on his swim suit.

***** "Let it go." Beth said as she felt him ready to come. Her fingers squeezed and relaxed until she felt the gusher ready to pop. His hot juices shot up over her hand which she immediately moved. The fountain of pleasure splashed down drenching the pants and boxers. Beth giggled and turned over to go back to sleep. Pay back was so much fun.

*****

John awoke and had forgotten where he was. He could see some light below his feet and remembered he was in the cave but where was Amy? He crawled out of the small opening and still could not see her. He looked down to see his trunks pushed down almost to his penis. Then he saw the gobs of come on his stomach. What the fuck? He pulled up his trunks and walked swiftly down to the private cove. Again he did not see her. He walked to the picnic basket and towel and saw her robe and bikini. He quickly turned to see if she had put on her jeans and top but they were still hanging on the branches.

"Good morning sleepy head." He heard her say. He turned to see her walking out of the surf. His mouth gaped open as he saw her naked breasts emerge and then her thin stomach. He heard her laugh when her small golden bush came out of the water followed by the thin pink slit between her thighs.

"Damn." He managed to mutter.

"Is that all you can say?" She giggled as she grabbed one of the towels. He expected her to cover up but she started to dry her hair instead. She sat down across from him. "Did you have a good night sleep?" She asked without looking at him. She had noticed he still had the come stains on his stomach.

"Evidently I had a great night's sleep." He grinned as he looked down his stomach.

"Why don't you go for a quick dip while I get us something to eat?" She asked. Her legs were spread wide enough for him to see her open gash.

John felt his prick pushing out his shorts as he stood to walk into the water.

"I think you should undress first." She giggled. He turned and blushed. Where had he missed the change in her from pissed off woman to one happy to be naked and stranded on an island?

"OK." He grinned. He knew she was watching as he pulled off his shirt and pushed down his shorts and boxers. He stood proudly displaying his woody.

"It looks bigger in the daylight." She giggled. "Go!" She said loudly pointing to the lake.

*****

Steve heard a noise and jumped up. He looked around and saw the morning light coming through the closed curtains. He looked for Beth but she was missing. He looked down to see the tip of his dick sticking out of his shorts. He quickly pushed it back in and saw the mess on his shorts. The bathroom door was partially closed so he moved over and heard the running water of the shower.

"Beth. Are you in here?" He shouted as he peeked inside. The large white plastic curtain moved and her face stuck out.

"Hi honey. The nurse told me to shower. Do you want to help?" She pulled back the curtain and stood naked before him.

"Holy shit." He muttered. He saw she was wearing a baggy over her bandaged hand.

"You mean it?" He asked. Yesterday she was so cold to him. He didn't wait for an answer as he closed and locked the bathroom door and quickly disrobed. His prick was hard when he stepped into the shower stall behind her.

"Want to do my back?" She giggled as she handed him the bar of soap.

"Yes." Steve grinned while taking the soap from her and soaping up his hands. He started at her shoulders and moved quickly down to caress her firm ass. She made no reaction to his forward progress so he decided to go for it. His fingers moved up under her ass until they brushed against her soft pussy folds. She moaned and bent forward to allow him more room. His middle finger slid deeply into her tunnel and then out to find her hard clit.

"That feels really good." She moaned as she bent at the waist and pushed her ass back until it touched the hard tip of his torpedo. She wiggled her damp cheeks against his stiffness and laughed.

Shit Steve thought she wants me to fuck her. He pulled his fingers from her pussy and pushed his hard-on forward until it pushed against the small strip of flesh between her pussy and anus. His hands grabbed onto her hips and he dipped down until he was poised ready to jab into her. As his hips moved forward so did hers. He missed his target and heard her laugh. "Are you trying to fuck me?"

"God Yes!" Steve moaned as he pulled her hips back until he was lined up again. He pushed forward and so did she again. "FUCK!" He yelled in anguish.

Beth knew it was time to call it to a halt. "But Steve you are my brother-in-law." She laughed as she jumped out of the shower and grabbed a towel.

"What about me?" He yelled through the solid curtain.