Amy Comes For The Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy pulled her mouth off the stiffened cock and swung her legs over his body, straddling him. She positioned the head of his cock at the mouth of her pussy, and lowered herself gently onto the cock, impaling herself once more. When the cock was completely inside her, she leaned forward onto Rob's chest, kissed him on the mouth then whispered in his ear.

"The first fuck was a fast one, and my orgasm was great. But this time I want you to fuck me long and hard. We'll start off with me on top, but I want you to finish me off by driving me right through the mattress with that big cock of yours. OK Baby? Are you man enough to fuck my brains out?"

He grabbed her by the hips and began to push his cock up into her. "You can bet on it, Baby. I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before. I'm going to fuck you all night." His thrusts were so aggressive that each one caused her to grunt a little. He bent his head forward and took one of her nipples into his mouth, and sucked hard, causing her to hiss with pain. But it didn't slow her down as she rode up and down on his thick shaft. The minutes slipped by as the lovers fucked each other as hard as they could. Finally, when the time was right, he pushed her onto her back, taking care that his cock didn't slip out of her tight hole. He rested her ankles on his shoulders so that she was bent almost in half, her pussy wide open and accessible. His balls banged against her tight butt-hole as he continued his thrusts into her, trying to fulfill her wish of being driven through the mattress. When they came, their orgasms were as explosive as before.

And so it continued through the night, with each one taking turns exploring the other's body with mouth and fingers. Finally, about an hour before dawn, they fell asleep, too exhausted to fuck any more.

* * * *

They slept late into the morning. Amy wakened first and snuggled against Rob's body, molding herself to his shape. She dragged her fingertips lightly across his body, enjoying the feel of her lover's skin. After a while, he wakened too and they hugged silently.

"I gotta pee," she giggled. "You can watch if you want. Then let's have a shower together."

"OK, sounds good," he said, and they walked into the bathroom together.

She sat on the toilet while he watched. There was little for him to see. He could hear her urine splash into the toilet. She took some toilet tissue and reached between her legs to dry herself, then flushed the toilet.

"OK, your turn," she said as she stood up. "I'll help you." And she giggled again.

Rob stood over the toilet with his legs apart while Amy took hold of his penis and pointed it down toward the toilet bowl. He relaxed his muscles and emptied his bladder, while Amy looked down in interest.

"I've never helped a man pee before. It's a bit erotic," she said, still holding his penis. "Am I supposed to dry it off now?"

"No need, just give it a bit of a shake. Let's have that shower."

Amy jiggled his penis over the toilet a few times, then they walked into the spacious shower stall with her still holding his penis, holding him like she was taking a dog for a walk on a leash. Rob turned on the water and adjusted the temperature. They stepped under the cascading water together and reveled in the pleasant sensation, letting the water splash luxuriously over their faces and bodies.

She released her grip on his penis, took a large facecloth off a hook, lathered the cloth with soap, and began to wash his body. There was only one cloth, so he took the bar of soap and began to wash her body with his hands. They worked in silence as each washed the other. She paid special attention to his penis and balls. He, in turn, spent a long time on her breasts, as well as washing gently between her thighs. Her turned her around and washed in between her butt cheeks, taking several seconds to rub his well-soaped hand up and down between her cheeks, letting his fingers drag over the tight orifice buried there. After about ten minutes he turned off the water and they dried each other with large fluffy towels that were hanging nearby.

He led her back toward the bed.

"There's something I want to show you," he said matter-of-factly.

"Honey, I'd love to have another fuck marathon, but I really have a lot of work to do on an essay. Can we save your surprise for later?" she protested weakly.

"This'll only take ten minutes, and you don't have to do any work, I promise." They had reached the bed and he eased her down onto her back. He climbed on the bed and moved her over to the middle. "You just lie back and relax for the next few minutes and leave everything to me. Trust me; I think you'll find this special."

"OK, I trust you. Show me your surprise."

Rob pushed her legs apart and knelt between them. He leaned forward and kissed Amy on the mouth. She opened her mouth when she felt the slight touch of his tongue on her lips. He brushed his tongue on hers, then broke the contact and moved his mouth lower. Briefly he seized each of her nipples in his teeth and nibbled them firmly but gently, causing her to murmur in satisfaction. He released the nipples and slid his mouth down her tight stomach to her navel, poking it with his tongue as though trying to penetrate her. But he quickly moved on again, brushing his nose and mouth with her pubic hair, which smelled fresh and clean and desirable. He now got off his knees and lay full-length between her legs, which she obligingly spread wider for him. With his fingers he spread the lips of her pussy apart, exposing the inner folds and the clitoris. He heard Amy sigh as he bent his head slightly and licked the clitoris, and she raised her knees up into the classic missionary position.

"That feels great Honey," she whispered.

Now for her surprise! He wet an index finger in his mouth and slipped it into her vagina, the palm of his hand pointing upward. He bent the fingertip back so that it was pointing towards him inside her body. Many people don't believe that the G-spot exists in a woman. But Rob knew from personal experience that it certainly does exist, and he knew where to find it. All it took was patience. He began to rub his fingertip back and forward sideways, rubbing the inside of her vagina right behind the clitoris. The nerves of the clitoris go back at that spot. Along with the clitoris, the G-spot is the most sensitive part of a woman's body. When stroked simultaneously, the effect on a woman can be dramatic.

He licked her clit as he searched patiently for the G-spot, rubbing his finger gently back and forward inside her. Frequently, it can be detected by a slightly rougher texture of the skin on the wall of the vagina. It's not always easy to find, but he found it this time after a minute or so of patient searching.

"Jesus Christ!" she gasped as his finger touched the magic spot. Now he knew where to concentrate his efforts. He caressed the spot with his finger tip gently, as he licked and kissed her clitoris, equally gently. He looked up at Amy's face. Her eyes were screwed shut and her mouth was open. She seemed to be holding her breath. Her hips arched upwards suddenly, as she let out a gasp. Then her hips went into overdrive as she thrust up and down, fucked his mouth as hard as she could. She let out a long, barely audible moan. He kept his mouth and finger working, which was not easy as her body was moving so furiously.

"Oh fuck," she gasped aloud, grabbing his head with both hands and pulling his face against her, crushing his lips and nose against her pubic bone. After a few more seconds her hips began to slow down. He kept licking the clit.

"Stop, stop for fuck sake! I can't take any more!" she croaked in a breathless whisper, pushing his head away.

Rob lifted his mouth of her pussy and pulled the finger out of her body. Her legs flopped straight, and he moved up and lay alongside her. There was a very long silence as he looked at her lying motionless beside him, eyes still closed, her rapid breathing gradually slowing down. Eventually she spoke, eyes still closed.

"My god, what did you just do to me? That was unbelievable."

"Did you like your surprise? I told you that you could trust me."

"Trust you? I definitely want to marry you!"

"That was my secret move. Not one man in a thousand knows the secret," he joked.

"Whatever it was, it was wonderful. But I'm orgasm-weary now."

"Orgasm-weary? What does that mean?"

"It means you've fucked me to a standstill. The slightest touch on my clit for the next few hours will be agony. But that was wonderful. It was incredible. I don't know how else to describe what you just did to me. Thank you." And she leaned over and kissed him on the mouth.

Then she rose up from the bed.

"Now I really have to get busy on my essay." She went to her suitcase and began pulling out some clothes. "Would you like to make me some breakfast? Or brunch? Or lunch? Whatever's appropriate for the time of day."

"Sure thing, Honey. It's the least I can do for you, considering everything that's happened in the last twelve hours."

Rob studied her body as they both got dressed. She seemed to him to be the most ideal woman he had ever laid eyes on. The very thing he had been concerned about yesterday was happening. He was making a complete ass of himself. But he didn't care. He was falling in love.

* * * *

Rob went down to the kitchen to prepare something to eat for them, while Amy busied herself setting up a working area in the den. She plugged-in her laptop computer, "Thank goodness you have high-speed wireless Internet!" she chirped happily as she laid out her materials and sat down at the desk. She was wearing only the same baggy sweatshirt and panties.

"What's the subject of your essay, and when is it due?" Rob called to her from the kitchen.

"It's due on Tuesday morning, and I've barely started, so I hope you don't mind if I keep my head down for most of today."

"You can put your head down as much as you want around here Honey," Rob laughed. He walked into the den and stood beside the desk.

Amy laughed too. "That'll come later ... and so will you!" she joked in return. "But I really have to make good progress on this thing today, or I'm sunk. The subject of the essay is the Scottish influence on the world in general, and the USA in particular. You know that I'm half-Scottish right? My father is Scottish. That's where I got the idea for the essay."

"It sounds like a tough topic. Is there much to write about?"

"You must be kidding," responded Amy. "The Scots have had an enormous influence; it's just that most people don't realize it."

"Such as what?" asked Rob, genuinely interested in what his adorable young lover was telling him.

"Well, for starters, who do you think invented the telephone?"

"Bell?"

"Correct; Alexander Graham Bell from Scotland. Who invented television?"

Rob shrugged.

"John Baird. Dunlop invented inflatable tires, Fleming invented penicillin, Tarmac is named after MacAdam. All of them were Scots; and there are many others."

"OK, if you say so."

Amy smiled. "Then there are writers Arthur Conan Doyle who created Sherlock Holmes; and J.K. Rowling ... you've heard of Harry Potter, right? And, of course, Robbie Burns."

"Anyone with the name Robbie has to be worth writing about," joked Rob.

Amy gave him a wry smile then continued. "John Muir created the American national park system, everybody knows about the great philanthropist Andrew Carnegie, and anyone who's seen American movies knows about the detective Alan Pinkerton ... "

"All of them were Scots," Rob interrupted, finishing her sentence for her. "OK, OK, I can see that there is a lot of material to write about."

"I haven't told you about the Scottish influence on our universities, and the numerous famous people in American history who were of Scottish descent."

Rob held up his hands. "I surrender. You win. That's two things I've learned in the last 24 hours ... the news that the Scots were so important in our history, and that you are a fantastic lover." He leaned forward to kiss her. She gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"No smooching, Honey, I gotta get busy. Besides, I'm orgasm-weary, remember?"

"OK," said Rob reluctantly, and walked back into the kitchen to continue with the meal he was preparing.

And that was how most of the day went by. Amy worked diligently at her essay while Rob hovered around. Later in the afternoon he could feel his sexual strength returning. He leaned over her shoulder, drinking in the beautiful aroma of her scented hair, looking at what she was typing. He was mostly interested in simply getting closer to her.

"How many words do you have to do in your essay?" he asked, while he slipped a hand under her sweatshirt and caressed a naked breast. Amy was in deep concentration and didn't even react to the fingers teasing her nipple.

"Five thousand words," she replied while leafing through a reference book.

"Ouch, that's a lot. I'd better not interrupt you then." Disappointed at her lack of reaction, he pulled his hand out from under her shirt.

"Thanks, Honey, I'll make it up to you later," Amy said distractedly, as she continued to work. Rob hovered around aimlessly for a while longer, then took a book off a shelf and sat on a nearby sofa to read. His eyes got heavier and heavier as he read, and eventually he drifted off to sleep, sprawling out on the sofa a few feet from where Amy was working.

Rob was having a bad dream. He was underground, working in a mine, and there had been a wall collapse, and now he was having trouble breathing. He couldn't get enough air through his nose, so started breathing through his mouth, but that immediately got blocked too. He was gasping, struggling and trying to find a way out of the mine. A pungent, heavy aroma filled his nostrils, and the same taste filled his mouth. He awoke suddenly with a feeling of panic.

"How do you like that, Honey?" laughed Amy. She had removed her panties, and was straddling his head, her pussy lowered down until it covered his nose and mouth. She was moving her hips back and forward, stroking the folds of her flesh on his mouth, her clitoris rubbing on his nose. "I told you I'd make it up to you later. This is later."

Still not fully awake, Rob grabbed her roughly by the slender waist and pushed her over to the side, as he heaved himself out from under her. A few more quick moves from his powerful body, and Amy was on her back on the sofa with Rob lying on top between her legs, still breathing hard.

"Whoa!" cried Amy, her eyes wide with alarm at his physical reaction. "Are you OK?"

Rob regained his composure and lay down on top of Amy, letting his breathing return to normal. "Sorry Honey," he said quietly, his face close to her ear. "I was having a bad dream, probably brought on by what you were doing. I'm OK now."

"I'm sorry too. I was just being playful. I thought you'd get a kick out of waking up with your mouth on my pussy."

"I'm fine now." he replied, slowly recovering his wits. "Have you finished the essay?"

"Yes, more or less. I have a short summary to write, which I can do at school. Then I'm finished. It's been a long day for both of us. Are you ready for a little bit of fun?"

"Always ready, when you're around. Especially if 'fun' means 'fuck'".

"It does. And I'm ready when you are," replied Amy, holding her arms above her head.

Rob got up on his knees, grabbed the bottom of Amy's sweatshirt in both hands, and pulled the shirt over her head in one easy sweep. He looked down at the young Japanese woman lying under him, now as naked as the day she was born. He was in awe of her beauty. She held out her arms to him.

"I'm no longer orgasm-weary, so do your magic," she commanded, her eyes glittering.

Rob stood up and stripped off his clothes quickly. When he was naked he lay back down on top of his beautiful visitor. Her body felt soft and welcoming, and her smooth skin felt wonderful next to his. He could feel his cock stiffening nicely. Amy could feel it too.

"I don't want to get up and go to bed. Fuck me right here on the sofa," said Amy, speaking into his ear. She reached between their bodies and grabbed hold of his growing cock, stroking it back and forward, bringing it to it's maximum stiffness. She spread her legs wide and guided the hard rod into her body, pushing her hips upward to ease its passage into her flesh.

Rod murmured in satisfaction as he felt her tight muscles grip his manhood. She was not fully lubricated, so he moved very slowly, trying to coat his shaft with her moisture, to avoid giving the woman any discomfort. His patience worked, and his movements became easier as her natural juices began to moisten her vagina. She whispered quietly in his ear, telling him how hard he felt, how good he felt inside her. Their movements got steadily faster as their sexual arousal grew, and within two minutes of entering her he felt his orgasm building. He began to fuck her as hard and as fast as he could. She matched his pace, thrusting her hips up in time to his thrusts. Rob could contain himself no longer, and his hips went into overdrive as he drove his stiff cock in and out of her body as fast as he could. He groaned in pleasure as his sperm spurted free, going into the deepest part of her body, and she tightened her muscles to give him the maximum pleasure.

"That's it baby, fill me up with your cum. Fuck me, baby, fuck me," she whispered, as she milked his cock with her body, and dug her fingernails hard into his muscled butt cheeks. She knew that the simultaneous combination of pain and pleasure would heighten his orgasm, and she knew that she had succeeded as his hips continued to thrust, and his cock continued its savage penetration of her body. Although she had not achieved an orgasm herself, she drew great satisfaction in knowing that she had just given her handsome lover a magnificent fuck.

Even after his passion had subsided, Rob lay quietly on top of Amy, enjoying the closeness and warmth of her body. His cock softened, but stayed inside her. Eventually she spoke.

"I'd better get up and go to the toilet, otherwise your cum is going to leak out of me and stain the sofa. We don't want that to happen, do we?"

"I want to stay like this forever," mumbled Rob, reluctant to end the moment.

"Let me go to the bathroom, and I'll be right back." She pushed him off long enough to wriggle out from under him. Clasping a hand over her pussy to prevent drips, she ran to the bathroom giggling aloud, with Rob admiring her body as she ran.

A few minutes later she reappeared, washed and clean. "Right!" she announced, "let's take a break. I'll make you dinner again. How does mushroom omelet and French fries sound? It's not particularly healthy, but it should build up your strength for what lies ahead tonight." And she gave him a suggestive leer as she spoke.

She began to put her panties and shirt back on, and Rob realized that the sex was done for the time being. He was fine with that as he was feeling very satisfied after that wonderful fuck. "Sounds great, Baby," and he rose up off the sofa and began to dress also.

After dinner they sat together and watched a couple of movies on television. He enjoyed the feeling of her leaning against him as they shared a tub of popcorn. Whenever he felt like it, he ran a hand under her shirt and caressed her tight, smallish breasts, tweaking her nipples erect. She never tried to stop him, and would tilt her head up so that he could kiss her mouth at the same time. She would open her mouth to him, and suck softly on his tongue as it explored her mouth. They acted like two people on their honeymoon.

When bedtime came, they made love again. Amy said that it was her turn to do the work. She used her mouth, sucking on his cock gently, stroking it with her hands until it was fully erect. Then she straddled Rob, placing her legs on either side of his hips, and settled back on his shaft, impaling herself on him once more. He grasped her buttocks in both hands, and helped her as she rode up and down on his shaft. Just as she came, she leaned forward and kissed him hard, pushing her tongue as far into his mouth as she could. He gasped aloud into her mouth as a fresh load of semen filled her body. When he was done, she lay alongside him, completely exhausted.