Amy Comes For The Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. It was my idea, remember."

"Not even when I told you how he spread my legs and licked my pussy?"

Julie raised her eyebrows slightly, then merely answered "No," once again.

"And not even when I told you that I sucked his cock, and I was able to taste my own pussy on it?" Amy was being deliberately graphic in her language, hoping that it would stir her friend.

A faint smile crossed Julie's mouth and she shook her head silently.

"But what I didn't tell you was that I liked the taste of my own pussy. It's a very erotic taste. Does that shock you?"

For several seconds there was no response from Julie, then she slowly shook her head again.

"I'm glad you're not easily shocked. I can now see why men love to lick pussy. I'll probably try it for myself one day. I think I'd like to lick another girl's pussy just one time. Does that sound crazy to you, Julie?"

This time Julie nodded, which disappointed Amy a little. But she noticed that Julie's mouth had opened slightly, as her breathing quickened. Amy continued to stroke Julie's stomach as she looked down at her friend. My god, she sure looks like her father, thought Amy.

Impulsively, Amy lowered her head and kissed the redhead full on the mouth. She slipped her tongue between the parted lips and pushed it in deep. At the same time, she slid her hand down between Julie's legs and cupped her panty-clad pubic mound. She felt the delightful softness of Julie's pussy under her fingertips.

Julie's body jumped at the sudden two-pronged sexual assault on her body. Her eyes flew open and she dragged her mouth out from under Amy's.

"Amy, no, stop, please!" she gasped in alarm, her mouth covered in saliva.

Amy pulled back and quickly removed her hand from her friend's crotch.

"I'm so sorry Julie. I don't know what came over me."

"I'm not ready for that type of relationship Amy."

"I'm really, really sorry. I've had too much beer, and you look so much like your dad, I just got carried away for a second. Please forgive me."

"It's OK, I guess. These things happen. We've both had too much beer, and all the talk about sex has been a bit overpowering. It got me feeling excited too. But that's it, OK? No more!"

"I just hope that I haven't ruined our friendship," wailed Amy, tears welling-up in her eyes.

Julie took pity on her friend and pulled her into a hug. "Of course you haven't. Nothing will ever do that. As I said, I'm not ready for that type of relationship. But if I ever decide to sleep with another woman, you'll be the first to know." She spoke soothingly, trying to console her upset friend. Behind her friend's back, Amy wiped away the phony tears and smiled at Julie's words. This was turning out fine after all, she thought to herself.

The friends pulled back and looked at each other with weak smiles. Amy made a show of wiping her eyes and sniffing loudly.

"That's OK then, as long as you completely forgive me. I feel so close to you right now, you've no idea how much I love you." Amy sniffed again.

"And I love you too Amy. What you did wasn't all that shocking, really." Julie was still trying to make her friend feel better. "Some other time, I might have even liked it. I have needs too. But not tonight! And now, it's time to get to sleep. We both have busy days tomorrow, and I have to sleep off the effects of the beer."

The women kissed each other lightly on the lips, and Amy rose up and lay down on her own bed.

"Good night Julie. Thanks for a great evening. And thanks for being so understanding."

"Good night Amy. It was certainly a night to remember."

Amy switched off the light and lay in the darkness, thinking about what had happened. Had she moved too fast on Julie? Only time will tell, she thought, but she had certainly planted some seeds in Julie's mind. Those seeds would be carefully nurtured in the weeks ahead. She began to breathe deeply and rhythmically, faking sleep, but listening carefully to any sounds from her friend's bed. After a few minutes, her patience was rewarded. She heard a quiet gasp from Julie, and there was a faint rhythmic creaking from her mattress. Her redheaded friend had just masturbated herself to a climax.

Amy smiled in the darkness and let her hand slide slowly down her body and between her legs. She slid the hand inside her panties and found her clit, stroking it slowly. She needed relief too.

Delicious thoughts of sex and seduction filled Amy's mind. She had successfully seduced Julie's father, and now she had started on the seduction of innocent Julie. Where will it all lead she wondered? Would she and Julie become lovers too? Perhaps they could have a wonderful threesome on a weekend visit to Rob. The mere idea of lying between Julie's legs, pleasuring her orally, while Rob filled her from behind with his thick cock, just like over the table earlier, sent a tremor of desire through Amy's loins.

Amy thought about the last few minutes. What was it Julie had said? 'But not tonight' had been her words. That's right, Julie, not tonight, thought Amy. But there are many nights ahead, my beautiful, unsuspecting friend, and I'll be here when the time comes.

And Amy felt the first stirrings of an orgasm as she continued to stroke herself, thinking of how wonderful it would be to have her tongue in Julie's soft mouth again, and her hand on her pussy again. Next time, her hand would be inside Julie's panties, not outside. And, maybe next time, she might not listen if Julie said 'No, please stop."

Amy's fingers moved faster and her orgasm came quickly.

To be continued ...