Amy Comes For The Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob lay on his side, and Amy curled herself up against the front of his body, lying against him like two spoons in a cutlery drawer. Her firm round buttocks pressed nicely against his groin. Warm and content, the lovers fell into a deep sleep. They were still in the same embrace when they awoke seven hours later.

* * * * They showered together as before, taking much longer than normal as they caressed and kissed each other throughout the process. As they dried, Amy reminded Rob that she had to return to college that day.

"There's a bus a noon. Will you take me to the station, Honey?" she asked, drying her legs and crotch with a large towel.

"Of course, but I really hate to see you go. This has been an incredible weekend, one of the best in my life. What time would you like to leave here?"

"Let's leave around 11:30. I hate to go too, but I promise I'll be back next weekend."

"OK, great; I'll be counting the days. But I'm still nervous about Julie. I think she might be really pissed-off when she finds out about us. Will you tell her or shall I?"

"Leave it to me," replied Amy. "I'll judge when the time is right. But I told you; she's a pretty cool chick about most things. She might even be happy to hear that her best friend and her dad are an item."

"I hope you're right. If she slaps me when she gets off the bus next weekend, I'll know that you've told her." Rob made it sound like a joke, but he wasn't joking.

Completely naked, Amy walked over and kissed him on the mouth. He was still naked too, and she took his cock in her hand, stroking it easily. "If she slaps you, I know exactly what to do to make you feel better," she whispered meaningfully. "I'm going to miss you, and I'm going to miss this," and she tugged on his stiffening cock. He tried to pull her into his arms, but she skipped away from him with a laugh.

"No time for that, Honey" she giggled. "I have to get dressed for traveling, and you have to make me some breakfast." She sat back on the bed, posing for him, crossing her legs and thrusting out her breasts provocatively. "Let me watch you dress first. I love watching you dress ... or undress for that matter!" And she giggled again.

With the naked young woman watching him, Rob dressed in casual pants and a short sleeve shirt.

"Mmm," she said appreciatively when he was finished dressing. "You're adorable. I can hardly wait until next weekend already."

"I'd better go make us breakfast otherwise I'm liable to push you over onto your back and have my way with you, young lady."

She uncrossed her legs and stood up from the bed. "No time for that, I'm afraid. I'll get ready and I'll be with you in a few minutes."

Rob walked into the kitchen and started to prepare a continental breakfast for the two of them. After about ten minutes, just as he was pouring the orange juice, Amy walked into the kitchen. Rob stopped pouring the juice and stared at her. She was wearing her schoolgirl outfit again, the one she had arrived in. After a few moments of silent gaping at the stunning woman, Rob found his voice.

"Bloody hell, what a vision!" he gasped. "I told you on Friday that it's dangerous traveling dressed like that. You're going to cause traffic accidents."

"These are the only traveling clothes I have. I don't have any choice".

"I'm jealous already, knowing what men are going to be thinking when they see you," grumbled Rob. "Besides, you're getting me horny again. You really have no idea how incredibly sexy you look in that outfit."

"I'm sorry Honey," Amy apologized again. "I promise I'll be as discreet as possible until I get back to college, then I'll change immediately."

They sat down at the table and ate their breakfast. Rob couldn't take his eyes off Amy, and she looked back at him with a demure smile.

"I know what's going through your mind," she smiled, "but we don't have time. Save it until next weekend."

"Hey!" she exclaimed suddenly. "It just occurred to me that Crawford is a Scottish name, so you're Scottish too. That explains why you're such a great lover. The Scots are known for being great lovers, you know!"

"No, they're not!" scoffed Rob. "You're thinking of the French, or Italians, or Spanish."

"And the Scots!" she answered emphatically. They had finished breakfast and both began to clear the dishes off the table. "Can't you just imagine some big Scottish castle, with Lord and Lady MacGregor sitting beside a roaring fire in a huge stone hearth. The wind is howling outside, but they're warm and comfortable. Lord MacGregor is in a lusty mood, so takes his lady by the hand and leads her to the wall next to the fireplace. He pushes Lady MacGregor up against the wall, and hikes her kilt up around her waist. Like all Scots, she is wearing nothing under her kilt. Lady MacGregor knows what he wants, and she wants it too, so she spreads her legs wide for His Lordship, and hikes his kilt up high, exposing a massive Scottish cock. Lord MacGregor drives his stiff cock into his eager wife, and they fuck like deer in the mating season, right up against the wall of the castle. Isn't that romantic?" exclaimed Amy, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Well, you certainly paint a vivid picture. And all that talk about hiking up kilts has given me an idea." The table was now clear of dishes, so he took Amy by the arm and led her back to the table.

"No, no, no!" cried Amy trying to pull her arm free. "We don't have time, Honey."

"We have time. We'll make time." And Rob took her by the shoulders and turned her around so that she was facing the table.

"We're going to do it here, right in the kitchen?"

Rob didn't answer, but put his hand between her shoulder blades and gently, but firmly, pushed her upper body down onto the table. When she was facedown on the table he flipped her tiny kilt up around her waist, exposing a beautiful round bottom clad only in flimsy white cotton panties.

"Oh my gawd, I can't believe this. Take it easy, please, I'm dry."

"I'll fix that soon enough," growled Rob, his voice hoarse with desire. He dropped down onto his knees behind Amy, and slid her panties off her body. He pulled them over her feet and threw them aside. His face with level with her buttocks, and he marveled at how smooth and round and attractive they appeared in full daylight. He pushed her feet wide apart, then put one hand on each butt cheek and spread them apart, exposing her tight anus.

"Oh my gawd!" exclaimed Amy for the second time, as she felt her intimate areas being exposed to Rob's close gaze.

Rob leaned forward and placed his mouth over Amy's anus. He prodded it with his tongue, and felt Amy jump. He took his mouth away from her for a second.

"Relax Baby; I'm just giving you a little lubrication." Then he went back to work on her with his mouth. He slid his tongue up and down the crack, licking and probing whenever he passed the tight orifice. He reached between her legs with his hand, found the soft flesh of her pussy, and he stroked the folds as gently as possible, brushing occasionally against her clit.

"Oh my gawd!" exclaimed Amy for a third time, but now her voice was barely above a whisper. Rob could tell that she was responding to his touch, so he pushed his tongue against her anus one last time, succeeding in getting about a quarter inch of penetration. His reward was feeling Amy pushing her ass back against his face, trying to get deeper penetration from his tongue.

He stood up, leaving a hand pressed against the small of the woman's back, to hold her in place. He unzipped his pants and dropped them to the floor, then pushed his boxer shorts down to. His cock had stiffened nicely and he moved forward and stood between Amy's widely spread feet.

He pushed his cock down between her legs, and felt her nestle her ass back against him. She reached down and guided his cock into her body. He took hold of her narrow hips in both hands and, with a single push, his entire length slid easily into her moist cunt. He began to stroke in and out of her receptive flesh, moving her body with his hands. Looking down, he could see her buttocks as they rippled each time his thighs pushed against them. He watched his glistening cock sliding in and out of Amy's body. The only sound in the room was the rhythmic slap of his flesh against hers. She was fully dressed above the waist, but naked below that, apart from socks, and he marveled at the slender, feminine waist and the narrow hips.

Amy was silent, but she was moving her body, trying to match his thrusts. Rob knew that he was doing to this beautiful young woman what every man who saw her today would want to do. Every one of those men would fantasize about bending the Japanese college girl over and fucking her; but he was doing it, she was a willing partner, and she was enjoying every moment of it. He felt his cock swelling with the erotic thoughts.

Rob took one hand off her hip, reached under the thrusting woman, and grasped her clit between a thumb and forefinger. He rolled the soft nub of skin between his fingers and was pleased to feel her cunt muscles tighten. It was all he needed to complete, and he pushed himself in as deep as possible as he felt his cum spurt into her. Amy thrust on for a few moments more, enjoying the sensation of being filled from behind.

They were silent while each regained their breath. "I'm pulling out now, OK?" said Rob, breaking the silence.

"Pass me a couple of tissues." Rob passed her a box of tissues while she remained bent over the table, and she took two and pushed them into her pussy to stop any leakage.

"I'm taking your cum back to college with me. It's a little souvenir of our weekend together."

"I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did, Baby." He picked up her panties from the floor and handed them to her.

"It was great ... again." She stepped into her panties and hitched them into place, pulled down her mini kilt and smoothed it with her hands. "But now you really must take me to the bus station."

He gave her one last kiss, and they walked toward the door.

* * * *

As the bus pulled away from the station, Amy gave Rob a final wave goodbye, blew him a kiss and a smile, then he was gone from sight. She sat back in the seat and thought about the events of the weekend. The bus had only a handful of people and they were all near the front. Amy sat near the back, isolated from the other passengers. Her pussy was still tingling from the fuck she had received over the kitchen table. She spread her legs slightly and touched her crotch. A pleasant sensation pulsed through her groin. Stop now, while you still can, she told herself. This is no place to be touching yourself. She pulled her hand away and closed her legs again.

She opened her purse, took out her cell-phone, and pressed "1" on her fast dial. The call was answered on the third ring.

"Hi, it's Amy." The person at the other end sounded excited to hear Amy's voice.

"Will you calm down, OK? I told you I'd call as soon as I got on the bus. I had a fantastic weekend," Amy continued. "Everything worked out exactly as we had hoped, but not quite the way we planned it. Yes, he fucked me. How many times? I dunno, who counts in these situations? Six or seven times, I guess. Will you stop interrupting so I can tell you the whole story!

"Well, the schoolgirl outfit worked like a charm. It blew Rob away when he saw it. He even fucked me while I was wearing it this morning. But I sure feel weird walking around in that outfit, so you can return it to your friend's kid sister tomorrow. I won't need to borrow it again.

"Yes, I'll give you all the juicy details, but not on the phone. Stop interrupting.

"But Rob is such a gentleman. I dropped every hint I could think of when I arrived on Friday. I did everything but grab his cock to let him know I was willing to be fucked, but he played it straight the whole way. Even when we watched that porn movie you loaned me, he still didn't touch me, even though I had my hand on his leg, about six inches from his crotch. Like I said, he's a real gentleman. I began to think I was going to go through the whole weekend without getting laid, but then I had a stroke of genius.

"You'll never guess how I got him! Will you wait a second and I'll tell you. Jeez, you're so impatient. We kissed goodnight on the Friday and we went to our own rooms. I was so horny and frustrated I was all set to take care of myself, you know what I mean, when a thunder storm blew in. Do you know want to know what I did?

"I pretended I was scared of thunder. Isn't that a hoot? How dumb is that, pretending to be scared of thunder? But it worked! I went to his room, putting on an act about being scared, and I just climbed into his bed before he could say anything and snuggled right up against him.

"You're dad sleeps in the nude, you know, Julie!"

At the other end of the phone, Rob's daughter was open-mouthed with amazement. "So then what happened?" she asked Amy.

"We fucked the whole night through is what happened. Your dad's an incredible lover. I think I had three orgasms the first night alone, and goodness knows how many more after that. I think I love him."

"Yay!" Julie cheered over the phone. "Aren't you glad I helped you set this all up? I just KNEW he would be good for you. And my dad has needed a good woman like you for a long time. I helped my dad and I helped my best friend, all at the same time. Two birds with one stone. Yay, I'm a genius!"

"OK, Julie, I think I love your father, and I'm pretty sure I love you too after this. But I'll say no more now and tell you ALL the details when I get back. We'll have a nice little chat in bed tonight, OK?"

"I can hardly wait to hear, I'm so excited. Bye, Amy."

"There's one last thing, Julie. Don't let me forget to tell you about the kitchen table."

There was a long silence from Julie, then the penny dropped. "No way!" she shrieked in delight over the phone. "My dad fucked you on the kitchen table?"

"A better description would be OVER the kitchen table. Your dad's quite a man. I still have his cum inside me as we speak. Bye!"

* * * * When Amy got back to the college, Julie was breathless with excitement.

They sat in their small room as Amy relayed to her friend, over and over, how she had seduced Julie's father.

Julie wanted to know all the details. She laughed and clapped her hands in glee as Amy retold the story of the thunder storm.

"That was shear genius," squealed Julie. "How did you think of that?"

"I'd put myself on a plate for him all day, yet he never made any move to grab me. Your dad's a real gentleman. I flaunted myself in front of him all day. I saw him take a good look at me lots of times, but he never touched me. Every man I've ever met would have grabbed my ass within an hour of walking into the house. But not your dad! What a guy he is."

Julie nodded. "Believe it or not, he's kinda shy."

"No shit, Sherlock," laughed Amy. "As I told you on the phone, by the time we went to our rooms, and he still hadn't made a move, I figured that there was no fuck anywhere in my future. I was so aroused I began to take care of myself, otherwise I would never have gotten to sleep."

"You fingered yourself? Wow!"

"Sure! I mean, what's a horny girl supposed to do when the only cock around is not available? Besides, I'd left my dildo here, figuring I wouldn't need it at your dad's place."

Julie's eyes opened wide in astonishment. "You have a dildo here? I didn't know that. When do you ... I mean ... I've never heard you ... I mean ... ." Julie's voice trailed off in embarrassment. "You'd think I would know about that, living as close together as we do."

"Well, I try to be discreet," said Amy matter-of-factly. "But getting back to my story about your dad, I was just beginning to get myself off with my fingers, fantasizing that it was your dad touching me, when the thunder storm blew in. The first heavy flash and bang startled me, and that's when I got the idea about being scared. I went into your dad's room, putting on the act of my life. I felt a bit goofy acting that way but, what the hell, it worked. It was the best sex ever. Your dad is a great lover."

Julie kept pressing for more details about the sex, and the afternoon passed by quickly with Julie being alternately astonished and amused by Amy's description of her dad as a sex partner. They went to dinner at the campus cafeteria, having simply pizza and beer. They drank a couple of jugs of beer when they decided it was time to go back to their room.

Julie was especially excited by the story of how Amy was bent over the kitchen table and fucked earlier that day. Amy could tell that her friend was excited by the story. Julie asked her to repeat it after she'd heard it. The fact that her dad has practically forced a reluctant Amy over the table and ripped off her panties made Julie breath faster.

"I'll want to hear more details tomorrow, Amy, but I think I've had too much beer and too much excitement for one day," she said. "I need to get some sleep."

"Me too," replied Amy as she locked the door of their shared room. She put the safety latch on too. Now there was no chance of the two women being disturbed by any drunken student barging into their room. Amy was feeling tired too, but she was also feeling the effects of having retold all the intimate details of her sex-filled weekend. The fresh memories had aroused her and she was thinking of her room-mate in ways she had never thought before.

Amy had never realized before how similar in appearance Julie was to her father. She had some of the same facial features and some of the same mannerisms. In a way, Amy felt that she was still with Rob. And the thought of her new lover made Amy's heart beat a little faster.

Trying to be discreet, she watched Julie as the redhead undressed. She breathed a little harder as Julie stood between the two beds wearing only her panties, fumbling with a tee-shirt. Amy admired the shapely legs, firm flat stomach, and curved buttocks of her friend. Julie's breasts, a nice C-cup in size, stood out firmly, without a hint of sag. Are her nipples puckered? Amy wondered to herself. Has she also been aroused by all the talk about sex? Amy couldn't be sure, but looking at Julie's near nakedness was doing nothing to soothe her own sexual arousal.

Julie had put on the tee-shirt and lain down on her back staring at the ceiling, deep in thought, her legs slightly apart. Amy undressed quickly. She considered stripping naked, but decided not to push things too quickly, so finished up in panties and a tee-shirt, the same as Julie. But instead of lying down on her own bed, Amy lay down beside Julie. Julie moved further to the side to give her friend some more space. There was nothing unusual about this. The friends often lay together chatting. Sometimes they had even kissed each other, usually after too much beer or wine, like tonight. But they had never been passionate kisses; more like teenagers on their first date ... long lingering kisses, but with closed lips. They both enjoyed those occasional necking sessions. They felt that they cemented their close friendship.

Amy lay on her side propped herself up on her left elbow. She made sure that her leg was resting against her friend's leg. There was a clear contrast between the coloring of the two women. Amy has Japanese features and has straight, jet black hair, while Julie is a redheaded, curly-haired Caucasian. Amy looked down at her lovely friend, who had closed her eyes and was breathing quietly. With her free hand, Amy began to trace light circles on Julie's stomach, through her tee-shirt.

"It's been quite a day, hasn't it?" asked Amy.

"It sure has," replied Julie quietly.

"Has it bothered you hearing about me having sex with your dad?"