Art Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What she didn't say was; that she had actually noticed his swollen dick before they had even gotten into the pool, and had pretended on several occasions when they were in the pool, to lose her balance and swing her arm into his crotch, and then proceed to apologize for hurting him while tenderly rubbing on his cock and balls through his swim shorts to supposedly ease the pain. She also didn't mention that the cool water had made her nipples particularly rigid and visible and that the instructors warm hands and thick fingers had left her decidedly horny.

"Penny dear you still haven't answered my question darling?"

"Well if your offer for dinner is still good, a nice, quiet, romantic dinner at Mia Mona's sounds like a perfect ending to a perfect day for me!"

"Then it's settled, take your time and get yourself ready and whenever you're are set, we can go have a wonderful dinner at Mia Mona's!"

Nestled in their quaint little corner of Mia Mona's, Penny and Rick sat sipping on Rum and Coke having a grand time talking of movies and games and family events. Penny was completely at ease, but for Rick, not to mention the art class idea right away was killing him and probably the most difficult thing that he had ever done in his life, but he waited until after dinner, and after Penny was good and comfortable before he said a word.

"Is there something you want to ask me dear, you seam just a little nervous about something, and you will probably feel better if you just get it off your chest." Penny said inquiringly.

The tables had truly turned in favor of Penny. In the past it had always been her who was nervous and wanting to tell Rick something that she felt was important, while he was too busy with whatever affairs he was involved in to notice. She could see his tapping foot and finger upon the table like a clock ticking out of time. Though he was engaged in their conversation and listening well, he would regularly retreat within himself and fondle his chin in contemplation. Rick too felt the change and loss of control that was once his to possess. Raw determination was the only thing that allowed his lips to form the words that carried the message into the space between them.

"Well, yes I uh, was wondering if you would be interested in doing something arty?"

"Arty? You mean painting?"

"Yes, oils and watercolor and sketches and chalk that sort of thing."

"As a matter of fact, I have always wanted to take some type of advanced art course, do you know of a good one? And why are you so nervous about telling me this?"

"I have heard that the private art studio called, Dr. Lowe's Private School of Erotic Artistry, downtown, has an excellent program and that they even provide college credit for their students and models."

"So are you saying I should be a student, or a model?" Penny said glaringly.

"Um, uh, yes, you could probably be either if you wanted. But I have also heard that their models get $100 per session." Rick said cautiously, while trying desperately to read her body language.

"That's what I thought. There is no way I am going to sit around naked in front of a bunch of little hoodlums from college!" Penny said as she scowled.

The truth was that she was totally bluffing, and was actually very interested, but wanted to see Rick beg and squirm as she put up her resistance. The idea and the alcohol she had been drinking had suddenly made her very excited and she wanted to have some fun with little Ricky.

"I don't know Rick, it could be dangerous, do you know how many rapes there are on our college campuses these days? And I can't just go walking in to a place like that, what if somebody we knew saw me there?" Penny argued, while Rick kept pleading for her to just give them a call and check the place out to see if it might not be that bad.

"Maybe Rick, I don't know. You know some people would think you are crazy for even suggesting this type of thing to your wife!" Penny chided as Rick wriggled apprehensively.

Penny continued to let Rick sweat it out for the next week, letting him think that she was not really interested, but would just "check it out" to satisfy his ego. In reality she was thrilled about the idea, and had called the studio the very next day to speak to Dr. Lowe and schedule an appointment where she could meet him, and talk about the possibilities and prerequisites. She spent the remaining time preparing herself physically and mentally, getting a haircut, pedicure, manicure and of course, shaving her pussy. Dr. Lowe had also told her that she would need to send a photo and bring a blank video if she was planning on modeling for the next Erotic Art session. Naturally, she could not think of a better photo to send, than one of the recent sexy Glamour Shots she had made for Rick. When she discovered that a bunch of the photos she had given Rick were missing, it didn't take long for her to figure out that Larry had obviously borrowed them, but she did wonder if Rick knew about it, and needed to think of way to find out if he had had the gall to loan them out!

Of course, shopping for new clothes, including underwear and shoes, was a big part of the getting ready that she had to do. What she found was a perfect, flimsy, wraparound dress with a hot pink floral print and a pair of light brown three inch hemp clogs that forced her to strut when she walked. She also found, and could not resist, a pair of crotchless dark green lacy panties, that would make a perfect little secret for her to bring to class. Finding the right bra proved to be impossible, and since the lightweight dress really left no room for any extras she decided that she would just have to do without.

Penny liked the way she felt; powerful, classy, upscale, smart and sexy. In many ways she felt like a different person than she used to be. The funny thing was, that when she use to idolize her husband it never seemed like he really appreciated her, and now that she was starting to think that he might be a little foolish and weak, he couldn't do more to dote over and praise her. When the day finally arrived for Penny to go to the Erotic Art session, she almost felt guilty, but knew very well that Rick had wanted her to go through with this, and would be terribly disappointed if she were to back out now.

It was 7:30 PM and night had already fallen on the Old Downtown area when Penny arrived. Dr. Lowe's Private School of Erotic Artistry was definitely on the sleazier side of town, Penny thought, as she pulled into the tiny parking lot between Crazy Joe's bar and Naughty Nina's video store. Luckily, it had been a rather windy day and she had worn her blue raincoat that did well to hide her jiggly butt that wiggled under her sexy wraparound dress as she strutted from her car to the back door entrance of the studio.

Once inside, Penny noticed the ambiance had changed quite dramatically. With soffit lit hallways that possessed fine cherry wood paneling and chair rail on the lower half, pictures on the upper half created a veritable museum. The ladies in the paintings were gorgeous, having soft flowing hair and supple skin that both begged and offered to be caressed. She could not put her finger on it, but there was something quite incredible about the faces of the women who stared back at her, a lustful longingness that defied explanation beamed from their eyes and sounded from their lips.

"Hello there, You must be Penny, so nice to finally meet you! You are even more beautiful than the photograph you sent suggested. I am Professor Lowe, and how are you this evening?" Dr. Lowe pronounced and inquired as he approached Penny with an outstretched hand.

"Very fine, thank you. I am struck with the elegant ladies you have here on your walls, they,' are the beautiful ones." Penny said coyly, as Dr. Lowe used body language to ask for her raincoat. He appeared to be in good shape and in his fifties with full white eyebrows that matched his tousled white hair.

"If you would like to see more, you can look through some of our photo albums while we fill out the necessary paperwork and chat about how the modeling program works. Beauty is a wonderful thing to admire, and there are so many types of beautiful things to admire that sometimes we forget to explore the beauty that rests within our very bosom." Dr. Lowe touted as he directed Penny's eyes to the arrangement of photo albums next to the dark blue Love Seat in his office .

They had a half hour before the actual art class was to begin and Penny was already feeling a little worried, and maybe even plain inadequate, as far as being able to provide the type of beauty that she was seeing all around her. Though she felt extremely warm and welcome, she knew that this was a serious place of art, be it erotic or awesome sensuality, and she was going to have to make an effort in order to fit in. She listened carefully as Dr. Lowe explained that there were two completely different sides of each studio / drawing room; the drawing side, with up to five participants and the modeling side, one person, and that each had its own requirements. Her side, the modeling side, had to be set up and ready to go, long before the drawing side arrived, and furthermore it was vitally important once the class had begun, for the model to know where on the other side to direct her eyes. There was apparently some type of lighting system that was built into the room that allowed each painter to silently let the model know that he needed the model to look directly at him, and the model was responsible to do so, on a first come first serve basis.

Dr. Lowe continued to explain to Penny that she was going to have to simply follow instructions and not be overly concerned with the things that were new to her in this world of Erotic Art.

"Are you ready to set up for tonight's lesson?" Dr. Lowe asked politely.

"Yes, that is if you are ready to have me?" Penny replied, standing and pulling the blank video from her purse and handing it delicately to Dr. Lowe as he stood and lead Penny back out into the hall and toward the drawing room, where she would be modeling.

"Oh yes, thank you Penny! I am glad you remembered to bring this, it is wonderful to be able to review the session, and discover the moments when true art reveals itself!" Dr. Lowe explained, as he continued to spell out that the particular class she would be modeling for was currently studying something entitled Ancient Eroticism.

The drawing room they entered was set up like a Greek Garden, similar to the one in the Glamour Shot photo that Penny had provided Dr. Lowe, except it was much nicer. There was ivy growing up and around pillars and sandstone steps leading up to a padded platform, that was framed by a Stonehenge knockoff. Bouquets of flowers were arranged and sprinkled on slate slabs and concrete tables, while soft music and the sound of water could be heard in the background. The walls were covered with rough stucco and more ivy, and small shelves jutted from the vines to support candelabras and figures. Flood lights illuminated and warmed the sitting area were Penny would be modeling.

"This is so nice, can I just move in here Dr. Lowe?" Penny kidded.

"I am glad you like it, but let's just see how much you like it after you have been sitting for an hour or so!"

Penny and Dr. Lowe laughed together as Dr. Lowe continued to lead Penny toward the door labeled; Dressing room, Lounge and Wardrobe.

"Go ahead and look in the dressing room here, pick out a toga that fits you best from the ones that I have hung on the garment stand, and you may use any of the dressing stations to hold your pretty dress; yes, and leave your shoes." Dr. Lowe instructed.

The dressing room was also decked out with ornamental trees and ivy, and had several full length mirrors and dressing stations, that were illuminated with neat little halogen spotlights. In the middle of the floor was a garment stand with three white togas, each having gold trim and tassels, and ranging in size from small to large. Penny found that the medium toga fit best, without hugging her like a bath robe or hanging like and oversized beach towel. Draping it from her right shoulder, Penny arranged the toga modestly, and walked barefoot back into and around the modeling room while Dr. Lowe was busy making last minute adjustments to the lights and setting. The dark green crotchless panties that she had elected to wear, were the only thing that hugged her otherwise loosely wrapped body.

Looking at the padded bench that she would be modeling from Penny inquired. "What are all these knobs and dials for on the side of the bench?"

"Ah yes, that is your control for temperature, and a switch to let everyone know if you are getting a little stiff or uncomfortable, of course we want you to be as comfortable as possible, and still be able to get up or move around if you have to, but please try to give everyone at least a ten minute warning if you are going to have to get up or move around. OK?"

"And where is the lighting system you were telling me about that lets me know which artis to look at?"

"OK, if you think you are ready, get yourself situated on the modeling platform and I will show you how this Erotic Art modeling thing works."

Dr. Lowe went to a cabinet and retrieved a blue velvet satchel while Penny climbed atop the modeling bench and felt for the control panel mounted underneath. Propping herself up by leaning back on her arms she was definitely at eye level with the top of the five easels that arched around the platform, making her feel proud and majestic. This was going to be more than fun, she thought to herself, this is going to be absolutely fantastic!

"Now, what I want you to pay attention to, is the stoplight looking thing placed at each drawing station. Whenever you notice one of them light up, it means that particular artist would like to see your eyes, understand?"

"Yes."

"Otherwise if no artist is calling you this way I want you to focus straight ahead, stay posed and relaxed, and simply wait for the next call. Simple enough right?"

"Yes."

"The difficult part is this, that I want you to keep track of the order in which each artist requests to see your eyes, like I explained earlier; let each see your eyes constantly in a first come first serve basis until he turns his light off. I think you will get the knack of it right away, once you get started."

"So what little surprise do you have in that velvet cloth you are holding?" Inquired Penny.

"This my dear is a little device to alert you, when it vibrates, that another artist is calling. You can hold it or sit on it or, most preferably, insert it." Dr. Lowe conveyed as Penny's mouth dropped open in shock.

Penny was amazed to see Dr. Lowe standing in front of her holding a large pink vibrating dildo, that had obviously been modified with a cable extending from its' base. The instructor then knelt down in front of her, taking his gaze from her frozen eyes, to route and fumble with the dildo harness and connection, apparently hiding it in the ivy and foliage. It took a moment for Penny to regain her composure and fully realize exactly what Dr. Lowe was implying as he held the cock shaped instrument before her.

"And how would you like to hold the remote? I might add, that it is easiest to conceal it, if you insert it."

"You mean to tell me that the artists in this class will not know that that thing is in me and that they are turning it on, when they turn on their call light?"

"Nope, they will not even know that it exists unless you decide to show it to them, and I ask that you wouldn't, due to the disruption that you can imagine would ensue. In fact I want you to remain as calm as possible in spite of any distraction, until the class is over. If you do have an "emergency", you can flip that switch next to the temperature control, and let everyone know they have ten minutes or so before you must take a break, OK?"

"Anyway, if you need some lubricant here is a complementary tube of KY Jelly. Seriously though, you may deal with the remote however you would like. I will give you a little privacy to prepare while I set up the audio / video room, OK sugar?"

"OK, I guess, you will be coming back though won't you?" Penny asked nervously.

"Yes, it will just take me about five minutes, and then we need to get your base pose and investment arranged!"

"Investment?" Asked Penny.

"Ah, yes, that would be your toga and such dressing."

She had to admit to herself that she had been a little naïf, to have not suspected something risqué to be required of her here at the "Erotic School of Art," she just didn't expect it to be quite so blunt. She also thought, that if she was going to do this thing right, she might as well follow all of the advice given to her by Dr. Lowe, and that if he thought it best for her to actually put the dildo in her pussy then that is exactly what she should do. When she had lubricated the dildo and reached between her legs to find the opening in her crotchless panties, she realized that she had unwittingly made a very good decision because of how the two straps, when crossed, would hang perfectly to the base of the dildo, while allowing the cable to slip through the middle. Sitting on the edge of her padded bench, Penny used her thumb and ring finger to cross and hold open the crotchless panty straps, while using her index and middle finger to spread her moist pussy lips. Finally, she began to work the large, veiny, pink, cock shaped dildo into her freshly shaven cunt. Her muscles reflexed and she moaned instinctively, as her pussy embraced its' new acquaintance. Inhaling and exhaling rapidly, she slowly worked the unit deeply into her cunt, secured it with the crotchless panty straps, and settled back in an attempt to relax. Dr. Lowe returned moments later, just as Penny finished running the cabling behind her leg, and covering herself back up with the toga.

"Very nice Penny, we have just a couple more minutes before the students will arrive for tonight's session and we can have you ready to go right on time. Now if I can get you to look straight ahead, tilt your head down just a couple of degrees, and give me a sultry stare... Perfect. Now, what to do with the hair, ah, I know." Dr. Lowe continued to talk to himself as he slipped an ivy garland crown on Penny's head and pulled her sandy brown hair through it so that her hair looped up and over and back through the crown.

"OK, now lets let this toga sweep a little lower here on the left side." Dr. Lowe explained as he loosened the knot on her shoulder and let out the toga so that Penny's left breast was fully exposed.

"Perfect, now, hold your chest a little more forward so that the nipples on your breast point straight ahead or up. Very nice, can you hold that?" Dr. Lowe requested as Penny followed his guidance carefully and nodded yes.

After tucking more frills and furbelows around her, and tweaking the floodlights so that an orange glow appeared like a silhouette around her, Dr. Lowe went to each drawing station and tested the call light system. Penny felt the vibrator begin to hum and buzz and dance inside of her cunt while taking note that each station seemed to produce a slightly different sensation. She giggled just one time, prompting Dr. Lowe to stop and ask if she was going to be able to remain calm when the students arrived. Penny nodded reassuringly to let the instructor know that she would be OK.

"Ah, just one more little touch." Dr. Lowe exclaimed as he came back to Penny and gently lifted her left foot out from under the garments, placing it upon a white concrete stool, and exposing the side of her leg to about the middle of her thigh. "Ah yes, flagrante delicto."

Penny smiled and couldn't help giggling at the instructor's gusto, making her loosened titty jiggle.