Art Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dear sir, this painting is inimitably and scandalously consummate, and you are free to let our dear Penny take it with her today, if you wish!"

"Thank you Dr. Lowe, I only wish that I could thank her more for the enchantment she has provided us all today!"

"Yes, well, I will leave your additional thanks up to you to provide." Dr. Lowe tittled. "I will be in my office Penny, take your time and use the dressing room shower and amenities to refresh yourself, and I will have your compensation ready if you will stop by, before you leave."

When the instructor had also left the room, the young musician placed a gentle kiss on Penny's lips and winked at her fondly before leaving. Penny could hardly believe what had just happened. If anyone had ever told her that she was capable of doing what she had just done, she would have told them they were crazy. Unplugging herself from the still humming remote control unit, Penny gathered herself together and went directly to the dressing room shower, wondering along the way, if Dr. Lowe had witnessed or was even aware of the events of the day, and how she might get back the video tape she had provided. Feeling quite refreshed after bathing and cooling down, Penny put her wraparound dress and clogs back on, and strutted pantyless back into the drawing room where she took the time to study the various drawings of the other students while noticing that the musician's painting had been removed from its' easel.

Dr. Lowe had been waiting patiently in his office, arranging Penny's painting, video and paycheck when she knocked gently on his door.

"Yes Penny, come on in."

"Oh Dr. Lowe, I can not tell you how much fun it has been to be here this evening!" Penny said as she came in and flopped down bouncily, on his office love seat.

"You mean you are not sore after modeling for more than an hour and a half?"

"No, I guess I am just new at it and excited and everything."

"So I take it you would be interested in modeling for another session?" Dr. Lowe asked inquiringly.

"Sure I don't see why not." Penny answered with interest.

"Well, the third week of July we have an opening for both a male and female model, in our Beauty of Bondage class, and if you are truly interested I can pencil you in, and you can check back with me after you check your schedule and think about it."

"Ooh, that sounds exciting, I'll give you a call next week then, OK?"

"Since your Ancient Eroticism class went overtime by 1/2 an hour, I have included an extra $50 in your paycheck, and here is your video of the class." Dr. Lowe announced as he handed Penny an enveloped paycheck and the tape which she had brought.

"Oh, Yes, thank you Dr. Lowe, I was wondering if this would be the only copy?"

"Yes, that would be the only copy of today's class." Dr. Lowe lied, having always made two copies of each session and keeping one for his own studies.

"And do not forget your painting that Donald left for you. I have put it in that box by the door so you can get it home without scarring it."

"Thank you Dr. Lowe!" Penny said, as they got up together and he escorted her towards the exit.

Pausing at the exit door, Penny kissed the professor delicately on his cheek as he patted her fatherly on the backside of her skimpy little dress, and lightly squeezed her pantyless bottom.

*********************

Epilogue: It seemed that the excitement would never end for Penny as she returned home with the painting and video, and a little bit of an attitude. Will foolish Rick now see her true beauty, or still just want and think her to be a slut, when she shows him the fabulous panting that Donald has given her? Should she even tell her husband about the invitation to model in the Beauty of Bondage art class?

What will Penny do when she catches her hubby playing with himself while looking at her painting and pictures and having loaned out half of her naked Glamour Shot photos! Find out in the next episode, entitled; Caught in the Act, By: happy2bhubby