Art Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first student, a young man of about 18 arrived, quietly opening the door and proceeding to a station while Dr. Lowe stood in front of her, partially blocking her from being seen and motioning with his hands for Penny to relax for just a moment. Penny checked the time on the clock on the far wall, and realized that it was indeed time for the class to begin. As the remaining four students arrived Dr. Lowe began lecturing, proceeding to say something about how the students would want to attempt to capture the essence of Ancient Eroticism and eternal lust, merging yesterday with the here and now. Penny understood none of the mumbo jumbo being levied upon the class. She only knew that she felt warm and welcome and pretty, and enjoyed being the focus of all of their attention as well as the bright lights. The fact that she was safe, yet had so much skin and her breast exposed to all of these men at the same time, was immensely satisfying.

"All right then, keeping all of this in mind, I want to introduce all of you to our new model and guest, Penny, who has graced us all with her extraordinary beauty and charm."

"Hi Penny." The five students courteously and harmoniously said, welcoming Penny to their class.

"Thank you, I just hope that I can be all that Dr. Lowe has wanted me to be for you. It sounds to me like you guys really have your work cut out for you!" Penny said sympathetically as the students all smiled and nodded in agreement.

The students all looked to be between the ages of 18 and 25, with the exception of one gentleman, who appeared to be maybe 38 or forty. Suddenly, Penny was jolted to her senses as each of the students began to randomly test their call lights, on and off, and back on again, causing her exposed leg and breast to wiggle spasmodically. Knowing what was happening to Penny, Dr. Lowe turned his head to make certain she was holding her composure, and smiled warmly to let her know that it would be OK. Penny did her best to remain calm and not reveal to anyone the spasms and throbbing sensations, thundering deep within her sopping wet pussy.

"OK, if everyone would prepare their painting tablets and begin, and if anyone needs me I will be in my office. Everyone set?" Dr. Lowe inquired, waiting for everyone to acknowledge, then flipped the switch by the door turning off the majority of the overhead lights, and quietly retired to his office, leaving Penny magically illuminated in front of the Erotic Art class.

Penny smiled broadly at each student in turn, and proceeded to painstakingly strike the pose that the instructor had assigned for her to take. The random activation of the dildo had subsided, though her pussy continued to instinctively pulse and squeeze upon its' strange intruder, while her bared breast shuddered ever so slightly under the brilliant spotlights.

After waiting at least fifteen minutes, she almost turned too quickly when pleased with the first sensation that signaled for her to look into one of the artist's eyes. The teenage boy with charcoal black hair, looked at her for only a moment before switching off his light, and the sensation that she had so anxiously awaited, forcing her to look away and return to a state of partial boredom. She was glad when another artist, almost immediately, signaled for her to show her eyes, but, being completely focused on his artwork the rugged looking middle aged man with a receding hairline also flipped his switch back off too quickly.

It seemed that no one noticed the subtle look of disappointment that Penny had expressed each time her beckoned gaze was released. Staring straight ahead, posing motionless, and void of any sensation, the next ten minutes almost seemed like an eternity. Having been nearly half an hour since the class had begun, Penny was starting to think that the students might not even need to see her eyes, and that the gismo planted in her pussy was simply overkill. When the device within her finally sprung to life again, it surged with an enhanced urgency she had not felt before. Apparently, two of the artist had signaled for her simultaneously and now she had to choose between a young man, of maybe 25 who could have possibly been a football player, and another of about the same age who looked like he could be a business major or attorney. She chose the latter, and was looking as deeply into his eyes as he was hers, when she felt the buzzing in her pussy start to surge, prompting her to a third caller. From the corner of her eye she could see that it was the tall, long haired youth, who had finally lit his light. She reconcentrated her gaze upon the business major, who alternately looked back and forth from his drawing to her eyes. Penny did her best to satisfy his need, while he let his signal remain in the on position for at least five minutes.

The buzzing and surging occurring deep within her was pleasant and warm, and provided the perfect distraction for her to ignore the pain of immobility while enlarging her confidence. Penny followed the trail of signals carefully, giving each in turn her eyes to view, as her pussy absorbed and reverberated the special moments. When the football jock's turn had come, Penny was greeted with a pair of crystal blue eyes that were staring back at her with a little more lust, than the rest so far. He looked at her as though he might have somehow known, or read her thoughts, about the orgasm that was building within her body. She tried to confirm his thoughts by somberly tilting her head down to say, yes this body is melting, is submitting, please do not look away! Maybe she was going insane, but thought she could actually hear him reply, that he would fuck her right here, right now, if only she would let him. He also took the time, while she was required to look at him, and before he turned his signal off, to slowly pan her entire body, stopping at her breast as she inhaled and projected it offeringly.

When the jock finally extinguished his signal and his lustful glare, Penny shifted her eyes politely with a slow blink as though time had slowed down, and she was falling into the arms of her final captor. The long haired student looked like a wild rock and roll star, with dreamy eyes that whispered fame. Penny let the gentle sounds of nature, which she had been taking for granted for some time, come back to life within her ears, and echo from her eyes. The young man smiled in return, having waited patiently for the beautiful woman to acknowledge him, now he was ready to absorb her. As he studied her completely, not focusing on any particular element, but skillfully scanning her entire being, Penny began to orgasm. Waves of lust and satisfaction, want and seduction, demand and obedience, moved and flooded and filled the space within and around her. Her eyelids became increasingly heavy and she wanted desperately to reach between her legs to expose and control the raging orgasm.

For 20 minutes she had been floating in a climactic state of arousal. Never before had she experienced an orgasm that lasted this long, and even though all the lights and vibrations were temporarily withdrawn, she still lingered in her state of sublime submission, somberly and seductively posed for the artists to copy and paste upon their canvas. In the stillness of the moment, as if emerging from the clouds into a clear blue sky, she suddenly understood the other photos and drawings and paintings that lined the walls and filled the albums of Dr. Lowe's Private School of Erotic Artistry. Somehow each of the Drawings had been able to tap into the sensations that fill a woman, when she is allowed to completely experience her sensuality.

As the next round of requests for Penny to reveal her eyes began to flood her inner being, and her pussy became accustomed to the stimulating vibrations, Penny started to wonder if maybe she could do even more to make the Art Class a success. By allowing her eyes and subtle body language to transmit thoughts, she began to think, she could attempt to speak to what she believed were the needs of each of the artists. It was actually within her power, she thought to herself, to let the younger feel older, the older feel younger, the sports player score, to strike a deal with the business man, and to escape with the rock star. Penny also discovered that if she would occasionally stall and focus in-between two of the students, each would think that she was looking at the other, thus prolonging her source of inspiration. She found it particularly satisfying when she could get all five students to have their call lights lit, maximizing the stimulus that energized her cunt and libidos.

Staring dreamily at each of the students, Penny was sure that she was losing her mind, for though her lips were still, she could hear herself saying; "Oh baby, pull my hair and fuck me hard! Make me CUM! Use me abuse me make me scream! Push your stiff and swollen cock, deep in my pussy. I want to be your slut. Fuck me in my ass and spank me, and let me taste and suck your dirty cock! CUM down the back of my throat and I will swallow your sperm! CUM on my face and make me messy! Slap your CUM dripping cock against my tongue and let me lick it and make it hard again!" Lost in this daydream she simply had to do something, to not only satisfy the craving that had been so cooperatively stirred to life within her womb, but to make real the erotic images flooding her mind. So with all five students still signaling for a view of her eyes, Penny flipped the switch to indicate that she would need to take a break.

While during the next ten minutes each student took their fare share of her gaze, they systematically extinguished their signaling lights and prepared for allowing their model to take care of whatever business she had found necessary to do. Though Penny had proven to be an exceptional model, providing the student artists a perfect rendering of eroticism, none were truly aware of the toll that had been levied upon their latest candidate. But They were all about to become enlightened!

Being sure that all of the artists were at a finishing point, Penny threw caution to the wind and laid back on her modeling platform allowing the toga robe to spill open, revealing her entire torso, including the tangled web of sopping wet crotchless panties and dildo wires dangling between her legs. She then clasped both hands firmly around the base of the hot wired dildo and began to slowly push and pull it, in and out of her cunt, first slowly and quietly, then increasingly faster and louder until it sloshed and slushed noisily in her sopping wetness. Realizing that it was the first sound that she had made since the class had begun, she let the sounds communicate her desires by thrusting and jabbing the pretend cock with a rhythm that grunted, "Please, Fuck, My, Aching, Cunt." Finally she pulled the dripping unit out of her pussy and through the tangled crotchless panties, letting it drop to the floor with a lifeless thud.

The artists all watched in amazement, and were somewhat shocked, with their mouths hanging open and their eyeballs bugging out, as they witnessed their model succumb to her lust and then proceed to beckon them, with an outstretched hand and wanting eyes, to her side. Penny silently guided and controlled them, using her eyes and facial expressions and body language, to bring them toward her. Without a word she directed the middle aged man and the business student to her sides and proceeded to grope and feel their cocks through their pants. Then while they unzipped and release their cocks to rub on her breast, she motioned for the jock to satisfy her cunt juice drenched pussy with his mouth, which he began to eat and lick and then spit upon before releasing his monstrous cock to plunge and rock. At last she laid back, leaning her head all the way over the end of the bench until she was hungrily looking, upside down, straight at the rock star youth's Levi crotch, which she nuzzled and gnawed and caressed until he achieved a full erection. Unbuckling and allowing his pants to fall to the floor, the long haired youth dangled his balls over Penny's dancing mouth, allowing her to lick, in a lurching motion, from his balls to his ass hole. Penny doggishly and eagerly lapped on the musician's balls, pausing only momentarily to bury her nose in his crotch and suck on his epididymis.

Penny moaned approvingly when she realized that somehow the 18 year old youth, whom she had somewhat ignored, had managed to work his way to her ass, and was nuzzling his face in-between her cheeks to lick and slobber on her tight little butt hole. Imagining what it looked like for the jocks balls to be bouncing off the back of the young mans head, the vision excited and satisfied some wicked corner of Penny's mind. Reaching down, only momentarily, to the sides of her ass, she spread her cheeks to accommodate and consent to her newest suitor, before she continued to steadfastly jack off and massage the two cocks lying across her breasts, while flicking the swollen cock at the entrance to her mouth, with her tongue. With Penny's feet resting upon his shoulders the jock succeeded splendidly in jarring her entire body so that her mouth lunged and her titties wiggled and jiggled and bounced underneath their cocks.

When Penny's hands started to feel slippery and warm as the two cocks began to drip and shoot cum across her breasts, she brought their tips to her nipples, while tenderly stroking and milking the final drops of semen from their shafts. Then, using the two cocks like butter knives, while heaving her chest upward like a serving tray, she moaned in pleasure and gently spread the sperm bath evenly over, under and around her titties. The two men continued to flop their softening cocks on Penny's bouncing titties, allowing her to extend her arms back and her hands behind the musicians butt, to pull and force his hardened cock deep into her mouth, and down her throat. Though she had engulfed his entire cock, until her upper teeth were actually wrapped over his balls and scraping his scrotum, Penny could not get enough of the musician's cock. It did not matter that she choked and had to gulp for air, nor that her cum soaked body convulsed spasmodically under the influence of the penis in her throat, all that mattered was that she service the artist, to the very best of her ability. The musician did pull his fully erect cock out from Penny's mouth for a moment or two, letting her catch her breath as he slapped it harshly against her open mouth and face, but quickly thrust it back down her throat. With her body flexed and hyper-extended, the jock fucking her pussy and the musician fucking Penny's mouth, cummed simultaneously into her rigid body, filling her with their cum!

Having drained all of the cocks, with the exception of the youngest, of their juices, Penny rose to look squarely at the 18 year old's messy face and scruffy hair and smiled sweetly thinking him cute in his disarray. It was so nice that, even after the jock had pulled out his cock and the gusher of cum and pussy juice had begun to seep out, he had continued to lick and scoop and clean her inundated pussy and butt. When he started to open his mouth to speak, Penny motioned with her finger on her lip to be silent, and then leaned forward and kissed him on the mouth, mixing the juices from her mouth and his with her tongue. Motioning for the young man to stand, Penny presented her breasts for him to freshen and bathe with his tongue, before proceeding to remove her cum soaked crotchless panties, and begin to wrap them around his penis, tying them in a knot at the top of his balls like a birthday present. Smiling wickedly, Penny turned over and leaned against the padded bench, and indicated clearly by pulling her ass cheeks wide, exactly what it was that she wanted the young man to do! The 18 year old wasted no time; climbing up on to the footstool, he began to push his penis into Penny's tight little rear end. Penny liked the way that the lacy panties tickled and scratched on the space between her pussy and butt as she pressed her ass firmly against the young mans throbbing penis. Penny was a little surprised and a little disappointed, when she began to feel another orgasm rising within her groins just as the young man began to release his sperm and lose his hardness.

Realizing that she had apparently become truly insatiable, and did not want to blame anyone but herself, she smiled wishfully at the 18 year old, who had prematurely pulled his penis from her anus, and pointed him toward the pink dildo lying on the floor, with the obvious request for him to put it into her vacant ass hole. Being rather large it took some force to work the remote control unit into Penny's ass, but the young man applied himself diligently, and would politely hesitate and pulse the toy cock whenever Penny would begin to moan. When the unit was fully installed, Penny turned back over allowing the young man to re-moisten her nipples with his mouth, and then directed the young man and the others to get ready to finish their artwork, as she gathered her robe and repositioned herself to strike the pose assigned to her at the beginning of the class.

Sitting on the remote, Penny waddled a little, forcing it as deep as possible into her rectum and giving her a chance to stall, as one by one, all of the artists re-ignited their signaling switches indulging her with deliciously obscene and delightfully wicked sensations in her butt. And once again, Penny found herself sinking and melting in fantasy and ecstasy, while she submitted to the requests of the artists. Orgasm after orgasm rushed through her body like the music of a Grand finale, as each artist produced his final rendering of her expressions of Eroticism.

Benumbed and on the verge of blacking out Penny was peremptorily brought back to reality, when the main lights flickered on and Dr. Lowe reentered the classroom announcing to everyone that they had five minutes to finish up.

"I want to thank everyone for attending and participating in this inaugural introduction of our honored guest, Penny, who has so demonstratively come to us, with a wonderfully open mind, and a willingness that is only matched by her desire to assist us in discovering and illuminating the shadowy corners of Erotic Art." Dr. Lowe waxed on as the five students erupted in applause and Penny blushed!

Dr. Lowe continued praising Penny, as each of the artists except for the musician, who kept painting, turned their artwork toward Penny. "If we are truly fortunate, we will have another opportunity to use Penny in one of our remaining Spring projects. So I want each of you to be sure to let Penny know how much you appreciate her penchant attendance, effort and con amore!"

As each of the students came to Penny to personally thank her, she was not sure if she should try to be modest and cover herself up, and so she nervously kept making feeble attempts to cover herself back up each time one of the students would vigorously shake and kiss her hand. She was also surprised and not sure what to do, but figured it was best to accept for now, the forty dollars, when the middle aged man and the business student each offered her a twenty dollar tip. When the 18 year old, who was the only one to inadvertently leave his signaling device on, approached her and attempted to secretly return her lacy crotchless panties, Penny pulled him close and whispered in his ear, to his delight, that he could keep them if he wanted. The jock naturally gave Penny a high-five that shook her body and made her titty come loose from her toga and flail about.

The other students had left when the musician, who had apparently finished his drawing, walked up to Penny and held her hand firmly while thanking her graciously and offering to let her have his drawing, once it had been graded. Overhearing the student's offer, the instructor walked over to the drawing and admired it, as the young man continued to hold Penny's hand and look into her eyes wistfully.