Atonement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ross bent over, and kissed Nona. She closed her eyes and kissed back, pulling his head down to hers, their lips locking together. The spark was there, and the fire was started. He put his hand on the small of her back, pulling her body towards his, pressing her into him. He could feel her breasts against his chest, and she wrapped her arms around him and passionately kissed back.

He kissed her neck and her earlobes, flicking his tongue against them, the cooling effect heightening her sense of touch. His hands started to move up her body, running across her breasts, the shape of her body arousing him. He could feel his penis start to swell. Pressed against him, she could feel it too. Her hand ran down his torso and over the front of his suit, and she could feel his excitement growing.

Ross started to slide her bathing suit slowly down her body, trying to be romantic, but for Nona, he was taking too long. She wanted to be naked, and she wanted to be naked now. She stood up and pulled it down to her thighs. She let him help it fall off of her body, and she loved the expression on his face when he finally saw her completely naked. He stood up, appreciating her breasts for their perfect shape and size. He fingered her nipples, and the sensation started making them stand up. He bent down and kissed them, nuzzling his face between her breasts, flicking her nipples with his tongue.

She helped him take off his bathing suit, and they hugged and kissed, their naked bodies pressed against each other. Ross was suddenly aware that they were standing in the hot tub, so he helped her climb out and led her to the master bedroom. He toweled her dry, admiring every curve of her body, and he complimented her. She was standing in front of her best friend's husband, completely naked, but only now did she feel herself blush.

He dried himself off quickly, and they sat down on the bed next to each other. She took his penis in her hands and massaged it slowly, until she could see it was just the way she wanted - hard and long. She lay back on the bed, naked and quivering with excitement.

She was ecstatic when he immediately started kissing his way down her body, tongueing her navel, and licking his way down to her wet pussy. She opened her legs slowly, ready for whatever he had in mind. She felt his tongue worm its way between her labia, where he deftly found her clitoris. She was quickly bucking and thrusting with excitement, and when he slid two fingers inside her, she could feel the orgasm welling up inside her, rising in intensity until it couldn't be stopped. She screamed and gasped with pleasure as the contractions and spasms rolled through her body. He backed off, using his open palm to rub her between her thighs, vibrating slightly but quickly, extending her orgasm until she had to beg him to stop. At that point, he climbed on top of her, propping himself up with one hand, he took his erect penis in the other and moved it across her pussy, managing to rub against her clitoris, sending her into even more waves of pleasure.

Finally, he slid his cock into her, and he kissed her deeply. She gasped, wrapping her legs and arms around him as if to pull him further into herself. She hadn't felt like this in over a year. It was the same feeling for him, and they both knew that each had greatly missed the pleasure and intimacy that only comes with great sex.

Finally, she relaxed enough that he could start moving slowly in and out of her. Slowly, the pace of his stroking picked up, and she pushed back with the same rhythm. They both were thinking the same thing - it feels so good to be locked together physically like this with another person, especially somebody you really like.

They rocked and moved together with increasing intensity until Nona came again, gasping and thrashing under Ross as she came hard. He let her catch her breath before he rolled over on his back, pulling her along with him. All he said was, "Now it's your turn to be on top. I want to see you sit up, and make yourself come."

She sat up, allowing him to fondle her breasts and play with her nipples. She rode him hard, rolling her hips forward to maximize the pressure on her clitoris from the shaft of his penis. She came again, and her ecstasy set him off. They climaxed together for a long time, the twitching of one lover's mated parts setting off a new wave of pleasure in the other.

She collapsed on top of him, gasping for breath. She had needed this. No vibrator could be this much fun. Finally, she rolled off of him, and pulled the bed sheet over her body to cover up.

He laughed at her sudden display of modesty, so he playfully pulled at the sheet. They toyed with each other, grabbing and pulling the sheet back and forth, until she finally said, "OK, time to knock it off. Go hop in the shower and clean up before Kate gets home."

He propped himself up on his elbow and looked at her lying there, clad only in a sheet, running his hands over her, caressing every inch of her body through the sheet. He told her, "One thing I have confirmed tonight, something I have long suspected, is that you have a magnificent body and you sure know how to use it."

He had almost forgotten how much fun sex could be. He knew that the emotional and physical release it can provide cannot be overestimated. He also knew he would need more, especially with someone who really loved him.

He lay back, exhausted. They lay together quietly for a few minutes before Nona prodded him again towards the shower, adding, "After you, Mr. Gigolo, I'm going upstairs to use the other bathroom."

She watched him get up and walk naked across the master bedroom, admiring his lean physique, especially his tight ass and strong legs. She thought to herself, "With thighs like that, you sure can tell he does a lot of bicycling." And she had to admit that it had been really fun wrapping her own around his.

After he disappeared into the master bathroom, she got up, gathering her bathing suit from the deck. Once upstairs, she turned on the shower and cleaned every trace of their lovemaking from her body.

Later, she met Ross back downstairs and immediately started giving him some advice. "You know that Kate still loves you. She knows that what she did was wrong, and that it hurt you very much. But you've got to get over it, and now that you and I have had sex together, we're no better than her. So grow up and fix the relationship. I know her better than anybody, probably even you, and I promise you that it'll be worth it." She went on, "If anything, I now owe her, because I really needed to get laid. You were great Ross, now do the same thing to Kate tomorrow morning. She needs it probably more than I did. And remember, make-up sex can be the best of all."

She and Ross talked for quite a while, until she could tell that Ross was coming around. She of all people knew what it was like to have a spouse cheat, and she had been going through even more hell than Ross. She tried to make the point that most of his pain had been self-inflicted, and she could see by his expression that she was getting through to him. Ross seemed deep in thought, and eventually, their conversation slowed.

As everybody knows, sex affects men and women differently. Ross started to yawn and he finally had to excuse himself and he went to bed. All he had to do was lay down and he was asleep within minutes.

On the other hand, multiple orgasms had given Nona more than enough energy to stay up longer. She had enjoyed her romp in the sack with Ross, but she had to find her own man, and she knew that eventually, she would. She read until Kate came home from the casino. Then, the two women talked for over an hour, discussing all that's right and wrong with men.

The two women finally called it a night, and Kate went into the master bedroom, got into her pajamas and slid into bed next to Ross. He woke up just enough to cuddle up to her in their old standard spooning position, one hand on her butt, the other arm wrapped over her body, cradling her breasts in his hand. He kissed her on her neck and said, "Good night, I love you."

Kate would have been content with just those words; they meant the world to her hearing them from him again. The fact that they were lying in that position was icing on the cake.

But as she nuzzled backwards into him, she was even more pleased to feel his penis slowly getting harder, rubbing against her butt as she backed into him. His hand started to fondle her right breast, and she felt her nipple rising in response. Soon, his hand was under her pajama top, and she felt the wetness start to rise between her thighs.

She reached back with her free hand and stroked his penis through his pajamas, reveling in feeling the hardness again after all these months. From behind, he continued to fondle her breasts, paying particular attention to her nipples, which he knew always thrilled her. His other hand slipped inside the back of her pajama bottoms, his fingers finding their way between her thighs and into her moistening pussy.

She let go of his cock long enough to slide off her pajama bottoms. Reaching between her legs, she took his fully erect penis and easily slid it inside her from behind. It felt so good to have him inside her again. In this position, he stroked gently in and out of her, rubbing her clitoris with his free hand in an ever-increasing pace. Soon, she felt the orgasm rising inside her, until it spilled out in a muffled cry of ecstasy, trying consciously not to be loud enough that Nona would hear anything upstairs. She trembled with pleasure and held his hand in place between her thighs.

As her breathing returned to normal, she was disappointed when Ross pulled out of her. But all he did was quickly turn on the reading lamp, pull back the sheets and he began to look over her naked body, softly caressing his favorite parts - anywhere inside her tan lines. That look of lust was back on his face. She loved to see him look at her that way - she knew then that he found her desirable once again.

He rolled onto his back and pulled her on top of him, urging her to sit up. Again, he fondled her breasts and nipples, looking her over with obvious pleasure. Straddling him, she slid his penis back inside her pussy and slowly started to ride him, rubbing her clitoris against the shaft of his hard cock. He lowered his gaze, watching his penis slide in and out of her cunt, enjoying how wet she was. To him, that visual stimulation was as exciting as the tactile sensation of the skin of his cock rubbing against her wetness, and he soon reached the point where he could control himself no longer.

Kate kept pumping on top of him, forcing him over the edge. He cried out loudly, "Oh my God, oh my God, oh Kate, oh Kate. I'm coming so hard." Kate was surprised, and elated, at how hard he was coming, and she was sure that Nona had heard that one. He gasped for breath, still writhing underneath her, and she kept grinding into him. A minute later, he was still bucking and twitching, saying, "I can't stop coming." But finally he did, and she collapsed on top of him, laying her full weight on his body.

He held her there for a long time. He figured it had to be the magic blue pill that was keeping him semi-erect, enough that he didn't slip out of her. In any case, he was wasn't going to let her go; he was going to hold her there as long as possible, enjoying the pleasure of their bodies coupled in that way. And she used every trick with every muscle she could control to hold him inside her.

Eventually, they both relaxed enough that they slid apart, and they both giggled quietly. Ross was the first to speak, saying, "I'm sorry, I wish I could have stayed hard so we could have fallen asleep with me inside you. I guess the pill wasn't quite enough."

Kate responded, "Honey, the pill is supposed to be good for a maximum of four hours, and it's way past that. What you did was completely on your own, and I'm very thankful for that."

For the first time in months, they both fell asleep together, their naked bodies intertwined.