Aunt Mara's Photo Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left the camera and we came together moving toward the sofa. She took my hand and kissed it as we walked. I assumed from this that, whatever her ‘cooling thoughts' may have been, she hadn't ruled out continued touching and kissing. I stopped us for a moment and kissed her cheek, "I'd like to do some poses that show off your lovely legs in this beguiling dress."

She accepted the kiss warmly and let her abdomen snuggle when our arms took each other in. Her lips nibbled on mine. She breathed, "That's a start ..." That sounded pleasantly suggestive, especially with her snuggling tummy pressing and squirming into my firming manhood.

I nibbled back, "I have enough memory sticks for lots of pictures."

"And we have lots of time." Her lips were soft and yielding. We held each other and caressed and kissed and let our bodies nestle. Further re-awakening took place in my shorts. Sans the Jockies, the bulge was much more prominent. She felt it poking her and moaned while she squirmed her lower tummy into it sighing, "Ooh, David, that feels so good. ... Are you alright?"

"Mm hmm. I just hope I don't leak." She gave me a flirty look and pursed her lips in an air kiss. Finally we parted and I helped her sit. We had said we would try to behave, but apparently we each intended that to include a good deal of affectionate behavior.

I turned away for a moment to reposition the camera and change the settings. When I next looked up she was in a relaxed lounging position against the end cushion. Her knees and feet both were tucked up beside her on the sofa. I was in awe. Her knees were just slightly apart and her skirt was halfway up her thighs letting a glimpse of the alabaster skin of one upper thigh above the lace of her stocking top tease me through the slit. Her stocking top? Oh, my! She had changed into beautiful, sheer mid-thigh stockings while she had been in her room. Apparently cooling thoughts had not been the goal of her bedroom visit.

Her voice was low, "Do I look alright?" She fiddled with the skirt. She knew I was looking at the beauty of her surprise. "Am I showing enough of my legs?"

"Uhhnn, God, you're beautiful. ... You changed your stockings. They're stunning ... so feminine."

Her voice was low and flirting, "Do you like them?"

I was breathless, "I love them. How do you feel in them?"

The face and voice were soft, "More feminine ... and, because of this skirt," she stroked her thigh through the slit, "a little less covered, ... a little naughty."

I lowered my voice as well, "Your legs are so sexy. I'd like some of your poses to show just a little of the lace of your stockings. Would that be too ... you know? What do you think?"

Fingering the lace through the slit she thought for a moment, "Just a little would be sexy, wouldn't it?" Oh my? The theme of our session seemed to be straying from personality and fashion to something more titillating.

"Mm hmm, quite."

"I'll have to keep those pictures safely tucked away, along with the kissing ones, won't I?" She sent me a teasing kiss.

Lord, she made me yearn to caress and ... . "Yes, they may not be for framing and mantle display." I checked the camera settings, "You look lovely, just as you are." She looked at me and I released the shutter.

"Oh! You surprised me ..."

"You looked just right. ... Now, look down at your skirt ... and hold the material at the edge of the slit." With elegant fingers she gracefully folded part of the skirt back from the slit so that a lovely expanse of thigh and a bit more of her smooth, Gypsy skin treated the camera and me. The shutter released.

She seemed to react to the feeling of letting the camera have a naughty glimpse of something a little forbidden; or perhaps she wanted to see if she could increase the size of my bulge with a bit more of the naughty intimacy. Whatever it was, her voice was soft and breathy when she ventured, "Perhaps I should let the camera see ... just a little more of the lace." She tried to open her thighs further without moving, but the skirt was caught under her and too snug. "Uhn, I need you to help me, Darling." The endearment thrilled me. We both knew she didn't really need help, but by now we were being more candid about wanting to be close, and touch; and helping her with her garments and poses had become a convenient pretext for sensual indulgence. "Can you arrange the skirt so my legs look more ... attractive?"

"They're already attractive, you gorgeous creature."

"You're sweet, but, you know, ... a little more attractive."

I left the camera and moved to her. "Do you want me to raise the skirt while you lift up?"

Softly with a cute naughtiness, "Mm hmm ..." She sent another little air kiss. Clearly, the sensual nature of our behavior and her titillating sense of naughty exposure were becoming stronger elements in our picture taking adventure.

I knelt on the floor beside her. When I placed my hands on the skirt I was actually caressing her thighs and legs. Rather than hurry the moment, she affectionately stroked my back and neck while my hands lingered and stroked and caressed far more than was necessary. I looked up at her eyes and, with an affectionate air kiss, she reassured me that the extended touching was acceptable. I sent her one in return and softly breathed, "Your legs and thighs are beautiful, ... and they feel wonderful."

Mara sighed, "Thank you," and affectionately squeezed my shoulder. "I hope I don't feel fat."

My voice was soft, "You feel as beautiful as you look ... and very sexy."

She wrinkled her nose and whispered, "I'm glad, especially about the last part." Finally, balancing with the hand on my shoulder, she raised up on her knees so that I could push the skirt higher on her hips. I raised it an inch or two and looked up at her. She sent me a kiss and urged quietly, "A little further, Sweetheart." Another endearment. I nearly swooned as I raised the skirt higher. I relished revealing and feeling the soft curves of her thighs and hips.

When she sat down again the hem was at her stocking tops and, depending on how she arranged her legs, the slit would be open to her panties. In a near whisper, "You look beautifully sensual, but ... I think I've raised the skirt too far." We were very close and I couldn't take my hands away from the wonderful feeling of her stockinged thighs. With undisguised desire, I caressed her gorgeous legs and fiddled with the lace of her stocking tops, hoping I wasn't being too forward. This was the first time I had touched Mara in such an openly sensual way. My hands weren't performing a task. They were obviously feeling and stroking and almost hugging her thighs. I reveled in the sexual pleasure.

Mara had a warm look and her voice was breathy, "It isn't too far. It feels ... flirtatious." Her hands covered mine on her thighs and squeezed and then stroked my arms - allaying my fear and seeming to encourage more caresses, "And you're being very ... helpful. Do my legs look more attractive now?"

I impetuously kissed the leg nestled against me, and then put a kiss on my fingers and touched them to the naked upper thighs peeking out through the revealing slit. "You're gorgeous. Your legs are stunning and your beautiful, naked thighs ... above your stockings ... are so feminine and enticing. You're teasing the camera ... and me unmercifully." Finally I began to rise.

With her hand on my shoulder she drew me to her and kissed me softly, lushly - sucking on my lip and touching my tongue with hers. She whispered on my lips, "I may be teasing the camera, ... but I'm not teasing you. I'm flirting with you." She kissed me again and went on, "I love the way you're helping me, and the feelings I'm having when you ... when you're ..."

I interrupted, "... When I'm touching you ... and ...?"

"Mm hmm."

"Mara, I'm trying hard not to ... but ..."

"I know. I'm trying too, but I like the way you look at me ... and I like the way you make me feel when your hands are on me - helping with my dress and caressing me ... and feeling me. Your touch is affectionate, and makes me have special feelings." My fingers stroked her cheek and we kissed with soft passion. She whispered on my lips, "I can feel the lust in your caresses ... and I like it when you're close to me."

I murmured on her lips, "Each time I touch you ... and kiss you ... I want you more ... to touch and kiss ... and caress and hug close to me."

Her lips softly brushed mine. Her breath was warm. She murmured, "I can tell. ... You're making me feel warm and sexy." After another kiss she went on, "I'm remembering what it's like to feel desirable, and to flirt and tempt, and to have an affectionate man ... respond." Our confessions of desire were sealed with another kiss. When our lips parted she whispered, "Is my skirt alright?"

I stepped back, "Your legs and thighs look wonderful. Let me soften the way the hem is laying."

She encouraged me affectionately, "Mm, yes, Darling, ... please." To move the skirt I caressed the thighs and hips on which it lay. The smooth curves and the sense of her softly yielding body were overpowering. Again, I spent much longer caressing than was necessary. Mara's hand stroked my shoulder, she moaned quietly and her breathing quickened. When I briefly ventured a warm caress of her naked leg up under her skirt to the edge of her panties, she whispered, "Your hands are gentle ... and ..."

"And ...?"

"... and naughty." She stroked that arm to encourage and prolong the adventure under her skirt. "Do you like the way my legs and stockings feel ... and my thighs up under my skirt?"

I was breathless, "Mm hmm, I love caressing you. I'm feeling so close to you, and you're so feminine." When my hand returned to finish arranging the hemline I said very quietly, "You feel wonderful. ... I'm barely able to resist. ... I hope the front of my shorts doesn't embarrass you. There's absolutely nothing I can do about it."

I began to move away. Mara reached out and touched my hand with her fingers. Her voice was soft, "I'm not embarrassed. I'm feeling that way, too. It just doesn't show."

I stepped closer and bent to kiss her whispering, "I probably shouldn't touch you like that. It's just that ... ."

Softly she said, "I like your hands on me ... and the way you're helping me ... with my dress and all. And I'm glad we can be alone together like this for so long." She surprised us both when her fingers gently touched my bulge. Her voice was breathless, "Ohh, David, you feel wonderful. ... So stiff."

In a near whisper, "I know. ... I'm so attracted ... being with you so close ... feeling so affectionate." My lips returned to hers. I caressed her cheek with one hand while the other dared to cup and caress the heavy softness of a breast. She held and squeezed me through my shorts. It was a wonderful, yearning, luscious kiss. "Ohh, Mara ... I'm so hard. I'm throbbing."

Lips nibbling, "I know, ... and I can feel so much of it!"

I hesitated and then softly confessed on her lips, "I took my undershorts off."

"Mm, ... I wondered - it feels good. It's so hard and long, and the head is big and soft. ... I like to see it bulging your shorts ... and I like to feel it." Her hand left my penis for a moment to cover mine and help me squeeze her beast. "And knowing I make you feel like this is making me want to show you ... what I know you want to see. ... And it makes me want your hands on me, feeling what I know you want to feel. ... I'm getting very, very involved. ... I'm having special feelings in a certain ... place." Together our hands were loving her breast. She kissed me and then whispered, "Push the straps of my dress down and lift my breasts out, and suck on my nipples."

I quietly gasped, "Ohh, Mara!" Carefully I slid the straps down her arms and lowered the front of her dress until I could reach down inside her lacy demi bra cups and gently lift her soft breasts out to my loving lips. They were warm and full and pliant in my softly squeezing fingers. Her nipples were surrounded by large, brown areolae and grew and puckered in my mouth as I sucked and teased with my tongue. She moaned quietly and her breathing quickened. I murmured, "So beautiful," and lovingly squeezed each of her marvelous melons while my teeth and lips continued to suck and bite and tease.

I knew Mara's breasts were sexually very sensitive when she whispered, "Ooh, that's so wonderful. Darling, you're making my pussy get all wet and squishy. ... I almost feel as though I'm going to ... you know."

I quietly murmured on a nipple, "Cum?"

Still whispering, "Yes ... Oh, yes." Her hand slipped under the leg of my shorts to grasp and squeeze and fondle me. For several more moments I sucked and nursed on her while we fondled each other. Finally she sighed, "You'd better put my breasts back and pull my dress up." She turned her back to me saying, "It'll be easiest from behind, Sweetheart." I knelt on the sofa to position myself and reached down her front to again hold her soft breasts. "Now, just hold each cup out and ease the breast into it, and then pull the bra up a little." I lovingly followed her instructions. Her soft melons were again gently supported in the dainty lace cups. The nipples, now sticking out proudly, were just partly covered and the areolae peeked invitingly above the lace. Mara held my hands on her breasts and looked up to me. I leaned down and we kissed. Our lips were still touching when she sighed, "Remember the other day, when you jiggled my breasts in my bikini top?"

"Mm hmm."

"Hold my bra cups out and jiggle them like that for me. That will let my breasts rest comfortably in their little nests. ... until you take them out again."

I was pleased to comply. Mara clearly was evolving into a sexually hungry lover. I kissed her lushly and murmured, "You're beautifully sexy ... and sensual ... and irresistible. I love the way your breasts and thighs feel, ... and I like your hand inside my shorts."

She moaned and reached in to squeeze me once more and whispered, "There's a drop of your cum on the tip of your penis, Darling."

"I'm surprised there isn't more." Mara removed the drop with her finger and brought it to her lips. Her eyes looked at me with lusting heat. After a feathery parting kiss, I reluctantly returned to the camera. I repositioned it to emphasize and capture the sensuality of Mara's pose. The shutter released. I took a number of shots with her arms and head in varying attitudes, with both legs tucked up on the sofa, and then with one leg untucked so that her foot in the sexy, strappy sandal rested casually on the floor and her thighs were further apart. Finally I took the camera in hand and moved down closer to the floor in front of her, glimpsing the luscious, naked, inner thighs in shadow under the skirt, and a hint of the black lace panties covering her mons.

Mara's voice was soft and breathy, "Are my panties showing?"

"Just faintly. ... They're in shadow ..." I was breathless, "But your legs and knees and inner thighs - under your skirt ... so beautiful." I sent her a kiss and she sent one back, tacitly letting me know that she was reveling in the sexual titillation of enticing me with glimpses of her lovely body and thrilling me with invitations to caress her in forbidden places.

She increased the sexual tension with a breathless, "Why don't you move my skirt ... and maybe open my legs just a little more ... so the camera can see where you've been feeling me under my skirt ... and making me feel so sexy?"

My voice was a gasping whisper, "Mara, I ... I'm getting ... ."

"I know, Darling. You're leaking ... and so am I." She sent me a warm kiss. "Please, ... I like it when you're ... you know, helping me." I lay the camera on the sofa and moved to her. She stroked my bulge for a moment and then squeezed the head. A soft kiss told her how close to her I felt. I lifted a soft breast and bent to kiss its roundness at the edge of the dress. Mara moaned quietly when I pinched her nipple through the material. I knelt and caressed her thighs, pushing the skirt higher, nearly to her hips. She raised up a bit and sighed, "Move it out from under me ... so I'm not sitting on it."

I moved the dress and nearly swooned at the sensuality of the exposure. "Your thighs and hips are beautiful." With both hands I stroked and felt and hugged the warmth and smoothness and womanliness of the underside of her thighs and then in the warmth between them close to her vulva. Finally I lifted the untucked leg and moved it to further open her thighs and enhance the effect of the beautiful inner nakedness above the stocking tops, and to let the camera steal a glimpse of her panty-covered vulva.

Mara sighed and stroked my arm, "My panties are going to show a little now ... aren't they?"

Quietly, "Mm hmm ..." My hands caressed and hugged the naked inner softness of the nearest thigh from her stocking top to the edge of her panty next to her mons and then up the curve of her hip. My lips trailed behind to softly kiss her pale, Gypsy skin where my hands ventured. Moaning quietly, Mara stroked my head and lifted the leg and moved it even closer to me to encourage my caresses and hugs, and to let me enjoy all of the naked thigh beneath her and the soft cheeks of her bum just below her vulva. She whined and sighed quietly while my hands affectionately ventured inside her panty to squeeze the soft, round cheeks of her bottom.

Her voice was breathy and affectionate, "Honey?"

"Mm hmm?"

"Are there any ... little hairs ... showing?"

"You mean ...?"

"Mm hmm, down there ... between my thighs. ... You know where I mean. ... Next to where your hands are feeling and loving me under my panties."

Kissing and stroking close to her special place I looked carefully along the edge of her panties. "Just one or two ... down ... quite far down." I was breathless. "The camera probably won't see them."

"Maybe you'd better try to tuck them in my panties, ... just in case you decide to do a close-up of my ... inner thighs."

"Uhhnn, Mara?" I was momentarily stunned and hesitantly looked at her with a rush of lust tingling at the back of my throat. I could hear my heart pounding in my ears. Almost gasping, "I'll be so close to your ... to ... you know ... I'll be touching you there."

Her eyes were half lidded and her lips were lushly slack. She had the look of lust. She took one of my hands and lifted it to her lips. "I know, Darling." She kissed my fingers. "Your hands are so affectionate the way you ... feel and caress me." She removed my hand from her lips and placed it on her puffy vulva. My heart pounded. Mara's own hands then languidly stroked over her tummy and hips and sides of her thighs - smoothing, preening, enjoying the feel of her own soft skin, and seeming to present herself to me. Her hand returned to cover mine and she sighed, "It will feel so much nicer if you do it." Almost imperceptibly, while she held my hand on her, her vulva squirmed into my palm, thrilling me and confessing the heat she was feeling. Her breathing noticeably elevated. Quietly she urged, "Maybe you'll be able to ... see better ... if you're between my legs." I moved from beside her to kneel inside the untucked leg and nearly swooned at my now suggestive position. I had to adjust my bulge and Mara sent me a kiss while she watched me push it around in my shorts. She looked softly mischievous when she whispered, "Can I help you?"

I was momentarily surprised, but uttered, "Yes. Please." I moved to stand close to her.

"I'll have to reach inside and ... touch you again."

"I know." We both were in a state of deep lust, but Mara displayed far fewer inhibitions then I.

She slowly slipped her hand under the leg of my shorts and delicately grasped my swooning erection. She fondled it and squeezed it and pushed it up against my abdomen. I hugged her adventurous hand to me and flexed into her. Mara looked up with smoldering eyes and murmured, "You feel hot and wonderfully stiff, and the head is so ... soft."