Belle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to stay away from those pervs Belle, avoid those guys that send a picture of their package, they are disgusting. Be patient hon, the right one will come along and this time don't be so ready to ignore him, give him a date or two to show you what he's like, believe me, you'll know by then."

With school back in session life got very busy, it was obvious people were trying to hook me up with new single teachers just as they did every year, they were nice, they were polite, a couple were cute, but none was for me. They didn't trip my trigger and Chelsea had said if they didn't trip my trigger to not even waste my time or theirs. The new history teacher was being pushed my way with a vengeance by a couple of the self appointed match makers, he was nice, cute in his own kind of way and not for me.

At lunch in the teacher's lounge he sat opposite me trying to strike up a conversation, I finally smiled and told him I really wasn't interested but thank you for the attention. Without looing hurt he asked point blank.

"Is it my skin color, is it because I'm black?"

"No Mr. Brooks it has nothing to do with your skin color, I just am not attracted to you, sorry if that offends in some way."

He laughed softly looking around, leaned over the table and spoke softly, "Good, I'm not attracted to you either, no offense, maybe now people will leave us alone."

He stood and exited the room. Word got around quickly that we were not attracted to one another and people should stop trying to get us together, it seemed to work, he and I developed a close relationship after that, with me eventually introducing him to the new Spanish teacher, a Latina knockout. It was instant sparks for both and a wedding planned for the following spring.

It was the end of October when I officially met Harry, known to everyone at school as Homer. Some well meaning dimwit came up with the idea of each room having a Halloween display of some sort outside their door as a contest. What a frickin mess, the day after Halloween I was cleaning up outside my door, sweeping, wiping the floor, trying to minimize the mess my class had made when Homer walked around the corner.

"You don't need to do that Miss Belle, that's my job, it's what we janitors get paid to do."

I'd seen him a few times since school had begun but only from afar, now here he was four feet away, he was an average looking guy at first glance, then as I stepped back looking more closely it became apparent that I found him handsome. His body wasn't big in stature but it was quite obvious he was solid from head to toe. I didn't get wet panties or want him to ravish my body but I did determine I wanted to get to know him better. In telling Chelsea about him over coffee a few weeks later in the evening she instantly smiled.

"Homer? Sure, I know him, real name is Harry, he was hired right after school let out and the head janitor retired. Interesting story, 39, never married, went in the army at 18, discharged last year as a Master Sergeant with twenty under his belt, lives on Dobbs Road just past the dam. Word is he was born in that house."

"How do you know all that Chels?"

"Tom played slow pitch with him all summer, they get along great, he's been to our house for supper a few times. For a middle aged man, he's still pretty good looking, is he in your sights? Let me warn you, he's as paranoid about women as you are about men, but who knows, maybe you can break each other's barriers down. Tom said he did four tours in the sandbox so he may have some PTSD issues, that doesn't mean to avoid him, just be aware he sees the world differently than you and I probably do."

"I'm not sure Chelsea, the last thing I need in my life is some broken down individual to take care of, or worse, be afraid of. Besides, I'm five years older than him, maybe he wants kids, I'm nearly done with menopause. Just thinking of sex scares me, I've never had a man between my legs, yeah, I know we talked about it in your kitchen but that's a lot different than being naked with some guy ramming his penis into me."

Chelsea was laughing at me, "Girl, you have one vivid imagination. You've done nothing more than greet him in the hall and in your mind he's, *ramming his cock into your otherwise unused pussy*, like I said, you have one vivid imagination."

"Okay smart ass, what should I do then? I can hardly walk up to him and say, *hey buddy, wanna take a forty four year old virgin out to dinner*?"

In classic Chelsea style she got up for another coffee wiggling her tit's in my face as she walked past.

"Since you asked, I'll tell you. Don't do anything like that, just be friendly, say hi, smile, it won't break your face. Let him get to know and be comfortable around you, I'm bettin he's as unsure what to do as you are. See where it goes over the next month, you'll know if there's anything worth pursuing."

"Chels do you know if he's educated?"

"I don't think you attain the rank of Master Sergeant in twenty years because you're a Gomer Pile, I know for sure he has at least one bachelors."

"What? I call bullshit. Why would someone with a bachelors want to be a janitor where kids don't give a shit and make a mess every day?"

She gave me that *you have to be kidding look*, "I have no idea, you'll have to ask him. You know my brother came home with a messed up head, he went off on his own for nearly a year before he'd defeated his demons. Maybe Homer just wants a simple job where he can settle back into life."

Heading home my mind wandered excessively, contemplating this or that, finally reaching the conclusion that Chelsea was right, I do have a vivid imagination. I'd left her house just after eight and got home just before nine, I stripped down to shower before bed and as I flipped my panties into the hamper I stopped. Lifting them back out I held my plain white cotton briefs up and brought them toward me nose carefully sniffing, not only did they smell different than usual, I noticed they were sort of gooey in the gusset.

I caught myself in the mirror and quickly tossed them back into the hamper admonishing myself, *what the hell is wrong with you Belle, my god you're like some kind of pervert, sniffing your own panties*. In the shower I found myself washing my nether region a bit longer than usual, masturbation never really did much for me, sure, I'd pleasured myself from time to time through the years but it was not a regular thing. I took the moveable head down to rinse my hair more thoroughly, with that done I moved the spray across my breasts making them tingle and causing me to shiver slightly with delight.

Continuing the spray downward I knew what I was planning and told myself to stop, my body had other plans, switching the head from spray to pulse I moved it over my mons directing the throbbing pulse onto my clit area. With my free hand I spread the hood and damned near buckled when the first pulse hit my sensitive engorged love button, I didn't last five minutes before I dropped the shower head and braced myself against the wall as I shook and groaned in ecstasy. When I dropped the shower head the hose brought it around behind and was throbbing against my ass right next to my pussy, a sensation I'd never felt before, turning to hang the head again I smiled, *I'll have to try the pulse against my pussy from behind next time, that felt good*.

Over the next few week's I greeted Homer as often as I could, if I saw him in an area I wasn't going I would change direction in order to say hello. He'd always reply with, *Nice to see you Miss Belle* as I walked by. I wasn't sure if I caught him watching me a few times or not, then one day after saying hello I walked to the cafeteria doorway and stood watching him. My mind kept repeating, *look at me, turn and look at me* when he did he caught my eye and winked, I was flushed with red cheeks instantly, I smiled and walked into the cafeteria.

Picking over what they considered a salad, considering there were items that should have been tossed three days prior, I was smiling to myself, next thing I knew Chelsea was squeezing her cute ass in next to mine patting my leg as she did. We had never been intimate and never intended to be but she was always doing crap like that, she'd poke my nipples with her finger tip, or shake her tits in my face as she giggled. With her shoulder tight to mine she leaned close to my face and whispered.

"I noticed that wink. Are you and Homer up to something? Remember, you can't just flirt, you have to let him catch you once in a while. Has he asked you to coffee or dinner or anything like that?"

I shook my head, "Nope, nothing more than greetings in the halls of school. What do you mean let him catch me?"

"Belle, you're one of the smartest women I know but there are times you're dumber than a cardboard box. What I'm talking about is not just being friendly or making eyes from afar, talk with him sometimes, he greets you every day, let that be a launching point to start a conversation. THEN, when you both must get back to your appointed duties you say something like, *hey, let's continue this conversation over coffee or lunch*, or whatever. What I'm saying is don't get comfortable with just saying hi and batting your eyelashes once in a while."

I sat straight, "I don't bat my eyelashes at him."

Leaning back she gave me that *you dingbat look*, "Well no shit Dick Tracy, it's a figure of speech, although that might work with an older guy like him. Hmmm, maybe you should give it a try."

Walking back to my classroom after lunch who should I almost literally run into as I rounded a corner, Homer. I thought *what the hell, I have nothing to lose*.

"We meet again, are you following me around?"

He laughed, "That might be kind of hard since we're headed in opposite directions. Nice to see you again though."

It was now or never, I could feel my courage rapidly slipping away, "Say, we seem to spend a lot of time saying hello but no time actually talking. Can I interest you in a cup of coffee and a piece of cake? I think you're done at six aren't you?"

"Five actually, usually takes me thirty minutes to get out of here that's why it seems later. I'm booked for overtime tonight, girls volleyball match which should be done by nine at the latest. Can I take a raincheck, I don't work late tomorrow evening."

"Oh, I'm due to work the snack bar tomorrow night for the basketball game. Shoot, I won't be done until after the half time crowd is done with."

I think we both sensed the moment slipping away, he looked at me with a smile, "What if I came for the game and hung around until halftime was over, then we could either watch the rest of the game and go for coffee or we could just go for coffee after halftime?"

"Either one is okay with me Harry. We can figure it out then."

"Please, call me Homer, no one but my mom has called me Harry for years, it almost sounds foreign coming from anyone's lips but hers. Good enough, I'll see you tomorrow then, have a good evening."

There it was, zip, bing, bang, in less than five minutes time I had a date for the following night, why had I always thought dating would be so hard? Then again it's only coffee, but, it was a start. Walking to my car after school I accidentally let it slip to Chelsea that we were going for coffee the next night, she was so excited I thought she was going to pee her pants.

"This is it Belle, this is the beginning, just think where it could go from there."

I grabbed her elbow stopping in stride and turning her to face me, "See, that's what I'm afraid, that comment, who knows where it could lead from there."

"Geez Belle, stop over thinking everything. I'm not talking about a weekend of hot monkey sex in Cancun, or wherever it is one goes for hot monkey sex, I'm talking about how sweet it would be if a coffee date led to a loving relationship. Honey face facts, you aren't getting any younger, he seems like a nice enough fellow, give him a chance. I watched him at numerous games this past summer, not once did he hit on or even flirt with any of the wives, and believe me, some of them dressed to be hit on. They looked like sluts."

I knew she was right, "Thanks Chels, I can always count on you to help me stay balanced and focused. The objective now is to get to know him better and see where it leads."

She hugged me, "Now you're talking, I need to go get supper started, see you later."

I hate trying to cook for one, sitting in the diner enjoying the meatloaf blue plate special I noticed several parents of girls who would be playing tonight. Knowing varsity wouldn't start until seven thirty I contemplated going home, changing into something more comfortable and going to the volleyball match, maybe I'd have a chance to say hi to Homer. I felt like a schoolgirl when I called Chelsea after I got home from the diner.

"Tell me if I'm crazy Chels, I'm thinking of going to the girl's game in hopes that I'll see Homer. I feel like a twelve year old crushing over the high school quarterback, this is insane, dating can't really be like this can it?"

She was beyond laughing as she guffawed into the phone, "That's exactly what it's like Belle, completely unhinged and unplanned, full of raw emotion, excitement, wonderment and sometimes lust. If thinking of him is making your heart go pitty-pat that's a good thing. Get changed, Tom and I will pick you up at seven, and don't wear those damned baggy capri pants, put on something that hugs your ass a little."

Caught off guard I asked, "Why would I do that? I don't want to look like some floozy."

"Because my dear Belle even if you don't know it ... you have a nice ass."

"Chelsea, you're a girl you aren't supposed to be looking at my ass."

"Being a girl doesn't mean I don't know a nice ass when I see it. Geez Belle I'm not talking about lez-be-friends, I'm simply saying you have a nice butt and it's okay to let others notice as well, you know, someone like Homer."

I did have a pair of jeans I seldom wore because I thought they hugged my legs and butt a bit too much, but if Chels says I should do that what will it hurt? She would never set me up for failure, stripping I contemplated my underwear as I glanced in the mirror, I wasn't heavy, I wasn't skinny, I had a nice figure with no muffin top, if there was a downfall it was my average sized 34B's, after all, didn't guys like women with big boobs? I had on white cotton hip hugger panties with little pink hearts strewn about, my bra was one of those molded cup cream colored halter types, and that's what it was, a halter designed to keep them in place and from moving.

Rummaging trough my underwear drawer I found only one pair of what I thought could be considered sexy looking panties and one very flimsy bra I'd bought years ago to wear under a low neckline dress at a wedding. Everything else looked like I had just transferred it from my mother's dresser to mine. I immediately thought of the numerous times I'd walked into Chelsea's back yard past the clotheslines full of sexy exotic panties and bras, some so thin I could see through them. I knew panties and bras were going to have to be included in one of our Saturday shopping trips in the very near future.

I had also noticed garter belts and stockings flowing in the gentle breezes, hmmm, I needed to know about those things, my mom had certainly never told me about them and she was gone, Chelsea was my trusted friend with a solid marriage and a husband who loved her unequivocally. I was sitting in a chair on the front porch as they pulled into the driveway, I opened the rear door and climbed in, Chelsea turned with a smirk on her face.

"You're looking pretty hot for a school-teacher, the jeans and tighter blouse are a definite compliment."

"Well you're a school-teacher as well, why am I supposedly so hot just because I'm a teacher? You dress like this all the time."

"Yes, but I'm a librarian and librarians are supposed to look hot and sultry. Aren't they Tom?"

He smiled as he optically undressed his wife, "That they are baby, that they are. Maybe we should drop Belle off and go home for a quickie."

I was embarrassed and Chelsea was laughing, "You wish buddy boy, you'll get all of that you can handle when we go to bed, for now be nice, we have a virgin in the back seat."

The look on Tom's face was one of embarrassment and surprise, looking at me in the rearview mirror he asked softly, "Are you really a virgin Belle?"

I nodded, "I am Tom. Does that surprise you? It isn't that I don't want a lover I've just never found the one I wanted to give my maidenhead to, I only have it to give once and I don't want that to be for the wrong reason."

Tom looked sheepish, "Sorry for being so crass, I assumed, yep I know what assuming does, it's just that you so seldom hear of, much less know, a forty something virgin."

"That's forty-four to be exact Tom. But with your wife's help and guidance I'm hoping to change my status in the near future, I think I've found someone that I could trust and love enough to give them my body as well as my heart."

Walking through the cafeteria toward the gym ten minutes later I looked around hoping to see Homer to no avail. Chelsea could see the wonder on my face and told me to relax, all would work out. An hour and fifteen minutes later the girls had wrapped up their latest victory, as we descended the bleachers I noticed Homer at the bottom of the steps, reaching out his hand to me I felt special, a half dozen other women had walked past him and he hadn't helped them.

My heart was aflutter and I sensed my breathing was slightly erratic, what I wasn't prepared for was the tingly feelings between my legs that I had only known through infrequent masturbation. My legs were wobbly and just as had happened at Chelsea's some weeks ago I felt my panties dampen ever so slightly, my gosh, this was all so new to me.

"Evening Miss Belle. Did I get the nights wrong, I thought we were meeting for the basketball game?"

My cheeks were on fire, "No, you aren't wrong, Tom and Chelsea invited me to come along and watch their niece play. I was also hoping I might see you to say hi and verify tomorrow evening."

My inside voice was chastising me telling me to shut up, to stop acting like a tramp, to get ahold of myself and act like the matronly teacher everyone thought I was. Being lost in my own thoughts was interrupted by Homer saying my name.

"Belle, Belle, I think Tom and Chelsea are getting ready to go, didn't you say you rode with them? By the way, you sure look good tonight, I almost couldn't take care of my duties because I kept looking at you. I hope that doesn't seem to forward of me."

I was flattered, overwhelmed and aghast all at the same time, no one had ever told me something like that. I felt all warm and fuzzy inside, I was searching for words that seemed to elude me. It was Tom's hand on my shoulder that broke the spell, then I stepped closer to Homer.

"Thank you Homer, no one has ever paid me a compliment like that before. I'll see you tomorrow at school, I'm looking forward to tomorrow night, shall I wear the same thing?"

He stood straight with a big smile on his face, "I would like that, I believe I can fight off the other guys trying to sit with you."

Driving out of the parking lot Chelsea turned looking back at me, "I knew he'd like those jeans, I heard him say to wear them tomorrow night. Will you do that?"

I nodded as she continued, "What else are you going to wear, got anything sexy to wear under them?"

"Not really, but why would that matter he isn't going to see them."

"First off Belle you never know what may or may not happen when passion takes over, and you're probably right, he won't see them ...BUT ... and that's a big *but*, just knowing you're dressed sexily beneath your outer wear makes you feel more sexy and desirable. It will completely change how you view yourself, and who knows, further down the line he may see it after all.