Belle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfect sense, I feel the same way. I've never felt such a strong attraction to a man as I do you, which as you say, scares the hell out of me. So, what do we do now mister combat engineer, how do we build on what we now know?"

He laughed softly while squeezing my hand softly, "You amaze me. What we do is build slowly, we start out by affirming we want to be with the other and then let our relationship take its course. We're grown adults, we'll know what we're willing to accept and what not, one more thing. We talk and keep nothing from the other, no matter what it is. Agreed?"

I nodded and stood signaling it was time to go, he'd long since paid the bill so we slipped out the side door making our way to the car where I stopped him before opening my door. Leaning back against the car I attempted to initiate a kiss quite clumsily, he took over and made me feel as though my lips had blended into his before we broke. I'd only been kissed a few times before so I was no expert, but boy oh boy in my mind he was one talented kisser. Wanting to reciprocate I snaked my arms around his neck and planted my mouth on his, this time doing something I'd only read about, I slowly worked my tongue onto his lips, he eagerly joined my exploration. I was forty four and had just enjoyed my first French kiss.

As we locked lips I was suddenly aware of how exposed my body was to his, my breasts were pushed tight against his sturdy chest, his hands were around my waist almost touching the top of my butt and I could feel those tingles between my legs again. These were not the tingles like I would get from my occasional masturbation in the shower, these were emanating from somewhere deep within, somewhere primal. As my panties dampened I broke our kiss almost breathless, I now understood another phrase I'd heard so often, his kisses took my breath away.

Gently pulling me to the side he opened my door guiding me in, not looking me over as a piece of fresh meat, he did however have a soft smile on his lips as he gazed into my eyes. I found myself thinking, "If I knew how to screw this guy I would do it on the spot", I had never been so aroused. The ride home was mostly small talk and singing along with some oldie or classic rock tune on the radio, at my door he scooped me into his arms and kissed me passionately. I found I liked being taken into his embrace, he didn't need to ask and somehow knew it, which made me wonder if he was like that in all areas of romance, if so, as kind and caring as he was I would have no trouble letting him take me when the time came.

Over the next few weeks we grew to know one another better, maintaining a platonic appearance while at school, being a bit more passionate away from school, our make out sessions were tame compared to what one hears about in this age and time but we were happy with our progression, or at least I was. I'd let him feel my breasts through my blouse several times, on one very bold night I felt his stiff erection through his jeans and nearly fainted thinking about that baseball bat being inside me. What I didn't know at the time is he was an average six inches long with a thick girth, but it felt like a tree branch the first time I'd touched it.

We saw one another at school every day but not necessarily every day after school, there were nights he needed to work extra curricular activities and there were nights I needed to grade or get ready for the next day's classes. Weekends and Friday nights were ours though, people at school got used to seeing us together at sports events, holding hands and once in a great while a quick kiss in public. Neither of us was big on public displays of affection but in my apartment, oh boy, that was another frame of mind altogether.

With help and encouragement from Chelsea I was not only allowing Homer more access to my body but actually initiating some myself, like the night we were locking lips and swapping spit when I pushed him back and unbuttoned my blouse, I was wearing a thin lacy bra that could be seen through, my nipples were rock hard and pushing against the fabric. All I heard was a deep guttural groan as his lips gently sucked the nipples through the fabric, reaching behind I opened the bra and pushed it up out of the way, his lips instantly found my bare nipples and my panties flooded just as quickly.

I couldn't believe how feeling and kissing my breasts could be so intricately woven into the nerve endings in my abdomen, it was as though a fire was beginning to build in my pussy and radiate outward, I knew we needed to stop and at the same time didn't want to. I let him get as far as cupping my pussy through my slacks that night before pushing him back and saying softly, "No more, please, I'm not ready."

Being the gentleman he is he made no fuss or frowned or pouted, smiling he gently caressed my breasts and gave each nipple a little pinch as he closed my blouse, I was going to button it but he stopped me.

"Please, I know you don't want to go any further, but I love seeing your naked body, and I need one more feel before I go."

I opened the blouse and arched my back making them stick out more than normal, he chuckled, kissed each one, softly caressed each one and then kissed my lips before standing. Holding me closer than he ever had before, I could feel his erection firmly pressed against my pussy and abdomen, in my mind I wanted that thing buried within my vagina like Chelsea described, I wanted to orgasm, to scream, to beg for more. Before that could happen I needed to get past my fears of being hurt and dejected if it didn't work out the first time I tried. It was a mental battle and nothing more, Homer had never given me a reason to think he wouldn't be pleased with me, and after all, he was experienced while I wasn't. I needed to let him take complete control in that area and trust him implicitly.

Chelsea and I would talk a lot on the days we had lunch together, that is if we sat at a table by ourselves. I finally confided in her that I wanted to go all the way but was afraid, when she asked what I was afraid of I didn't have an answer beyond.

"It will hurt won't it? I've read horror stories about the first time, I don't want to disappoint him, he's had sex on a regular basis in the past, I haven't."

She giggled which made me wonder what the hell there was to giggle about, "Classic Belle, overthink everything. Okay, have you seen his dick?"

"I've felt it through his pants, Chels it seems so big, I don't think it will fit inside me. It will split me in two."

Holding my hand she was looking me dead in the eyes, "Belle, listen to me and listen good, I'll tell you exactly what to expect. First, if he wants to go down on you before making love let him, it will help loosen you and produce a fountain of lubricating juices. Don't look at me like that, yes I mean eat your pussy. When you're ready he will penetrate you slowly, the hymen is at the entrance to your vagina and there will likely be a little pain, at your age it'll probably feel like a hard pinch. If he's at all the gentleman I think he is he'll stop before he goes any further."

Now I was as curious as I was frightened, "Will it go all the way in?"

"You've got the cart before the horse again, shoosh and listen. With the head inside he'll stop until you've relaxed and tell him to proceed, after that he'll probably watch your face to judge your comfort level, if you're doing okay he'll work an inch at a time inside you until he's all the way. I have to tell you, it feels wonderful when a man bottoms out in your pussy, you know your little honey pot has taken all he has to offer."

"One more thing Belle, never underestimate the power the little pink slit between your legs has over a man, once he's been inside you he'll want to be there as often as he can. I'm not saying to use it as a tool to get your way, but you need to be aware he'll do anything to get you out of your panties. Use that power wisely, use it to satisfy and sometimes on little issues use it to convince him to see things your way."

What she said helped, "I want that, I really do, I want him to take me and use me as his love doll, to make love to me like they say in the romance novels, to make my body quiver with every climax, to make me his woman."

"Then you need to tell him that when you do finally make love, don't make him guess, don't let trial and error be what drives you, tell him what you want and a dime to donut's he'll make sure your wishes are met, with enthusiasm I might add. Men want to be pleasers in the bedroom, tell him what you want so he can please you."

I needed to ask, "Did you do that with Tom?"

"The man couldn't eat pussy to save his soul when we first began, at least he was smart enough to ask what I liked, it didn't take three sessions of his face buried in my muff that he was hitting all the right spots and my body was thrashing about the bed in ecstasy. The same way with love making, he's told me what he likes and vice ver-sa, we no longer fumble and fool around, we know what the other likes and we see to it that those things happen."

I walked away from that conversation with a mountain of meaningful information and a new determination to make love before my forty fifth birthday in three weeks which was four days after Homers fortieth, that would be my birthday present to him, the most valuable thing I owned, my virginity. The following Friday we were on the couch messing around, I had purposely put on a skirt and blouse that evening, I had decided that tonight was the night he would feel my pussy with just panties as a restriction. I knew they had to stay on, if they came off that night I wouldn't want to wait until his birthday.

I had gotten comfortable enough that I was now letting him bare my upper body, I had also taken Chelsea's advice a week ago whispering I liked it when he sucked my nipples hard, drawing them deep into his mouth with his tongue teasing around my nipples. As he mauled my breasts with his mouth his hand was inching its way up my thigh, I took it in my hand and slid it under my skirt stopping at my very damp panties. He pulled back, smiled and asked if I was sure.

Cupping his face in my hands I kissed him and then spoke, "I'm sure, but only on the outside tonight, and, I want to feel you as well. He stood and lowered his jeans to his knees and sat next to me on the couch playing with my pussy through my panties as we kissed, I was stroking him through his underwear, I had never done that before but somehow I knew it was what I needed to do. He was moaning into my mouth as he pushed into my hand and I was whimpering as his finger slid across the labia causing my panties to dampen all the more and slide between the lips accentuating the slit between my legs, that all powerful small bit of flesh that drove men wild.

Homer pulled back and grabbed my hand, "You need to stop Belle, otherwise I'm going to cum and I'd hate to have that happen like this."

His statement had peaked my interest, "Really, that would happen?" He nodded. "If I take it out and keep going will it shoot semen out?" He nodded. "Let me get a towel to catch it, I wanna do this Homer, just tell me what to do."

Watching his eyes roll back in his head just from my jacking him off gave me a clear impression of what it would be like when I let him stick it inside me, after all, inside me had to be so much better than two tiny hands rubbing up and down his dick. His body began to stiffen as he reached for the towel, his legs shot straight out like fence posts and he pushed his dick into my hands as stream after stream shot out the end of his cock. I was mesmerized, I'm not sure what I expected but watching that made me so wet I felt it coat the upper part of my bare thigh beneath the edge of my panties.

After catching his breath he turned to me and said, "My turn." Before I could protest he had a finger on my clit rubbing over the very thin material, I softly told him what was working for me and what wasn't, in no time my body was shaking and trembling, my hips were rocking back and forth, my abdomen continued to jab at those fingers every few seconds, it was as though I couldn't control it.

Moving his finger to the leg elastic he slid it underneath and down to my labia where he coated his finger, then brought it to his lips and sucked. I damned near came again watching him suck my sticky girl cum off his finger, this had gone much further than I intended, another lesson learned that night, the power of passion is almost uncontrollable. Pulling his pants up he stood and told me he should go. I wanted him to stay and jumped to my feet holding on to his neck.

"Please don't go, stay, I want you here with me."

"Belle, if I stay I'm gonna nail your pretty ass to the mattress and screw you like there's no tomorrow."

I think my answer shocked him, "That will be next Friday. I want you to have my virginity as a birthday gift from me."

"Belle, honey, have you thought this through entirely? I want you to make sure it's not just Chelsea telling you it's time. I want you to be sure."

"I'm one hundred percent sure. I want you to make a complete woman of me, I want you to take me, to do with me as you want, Chelsea says you'll be gentle and slow with me and I believe her. I once read in a novel where the woman told the man she wanted him to own her, I want you to own me Harry, every part of me. She told me there's no greater feeling for her than when Tom is as she called it, 'buried inside her to the hilt', I want that Harry, I want you buried to the hilt in me."

The next few nights were somewhat subdued compared to that makeout session, we kept our clothes on and didn't let it get to the point where one was wanking the other, mind you there was lots of touching and kissing and sucking of my breasts, but nothing beyond that. Monday at lunch I told Chelsea what had taken place, everything that had taken place. Her face was crimson red as she listened to the details, finally smiling and telling me how proud of me she was.

"Chelsea, what should I expect? I know you gave me the highlights last time, but what do I need to know so I'm not afraid?"

"Well girl you've seen his dick so that's no surprise and he's felt your pussy. Are you bare down there, do you shave? Nope, okay did he seem grossed out by the hair? No? Great, then he likes it. Let's skip all the rudimentary stuff and get to what you want to know, this may be lengthy so bear with me. Once the head is inside and you've relaxed he will push into you, the vagina is like elastic, it stretches and contracts when no longer stretched, since yours has never been stretched you're gonna feel like he's splitting you in two, that's normal."

"As the head moves forward it opens the walls of the vagina to accommodate the shaft behind it, that's usually where the most stimulation is as well, for both parties. There will be some discomfort for the simple reason nothing that big has ever been inside you before, as much as you can, relax and let it take place. As your body relaxes and adjusts it will begin to feel good, if you feel the urge to lift your hips into his downstroke do that, it goes a smidge deeper that way, and honey, deeper is better."

Though I was laughing at her comment inside I knew it was true, I wanted Homer as deep inside me as possible. Walking to my classroom I bumped into Homer, we exchanged pleasantries and as I was going to turn he took my elbow.

"The other night you called me by my given name instead of Homer. Is that what you want to call me from here on?"

I leaned close enough that only he could hear, "I want to call you Harry in the bedroom, is that alright?"

He smiled and winked, "If you don't have papers to grade tonight I'm off at five, come by the house, I'm cooking. Let's do six o'clock. Hey, I know this isn't the right place for a first time, but, I love you."

My heart swooned as I leaned in and gave him a big kiss, kids were hootin and hollerin but I didn't care, I knew in my heart he was going to be my husband. He'd been slow cooking ribs the entire day while at work, when he dished them the meat literally fell of the bones. While sitting on the loveseat after cleaning the kitchen I sat sideways looking at him.

"Harry you're going to make love to me Friday night, Chelsea and I have talked about it a lot, I'm past my superficial fears and I'm as ready as I'll ever be. She told me what to expect when you enter me and that I should tell you what I do and don't like, she told me what to expect as far as the pain of having my hymen broken but that doesn't sound too bad."

He looked at me with a half smile, "Boy, you've really thought this through, I don't mind you telling me what you like as long as I can do the same. You said something about me owning you, once we're making love we belong to each other Belle, as long as you're alive there won't be another woman for me. You said to take control, once we've determined what we do and don't care for you can rest assured I will take you each and every chance I can, within reason of course. We don't need to get evicted from the grocery store because we're screwing in the paper products aisle, or any other aisle for that matter. I'm madly in love with you Belle, I'll do everything within my power to make you happy and satisfied."

"I know you will Harry, now suck my nipples and make my panties wet, I want to feel those tingles between my legs only you can produce. Oh, Harry, I love you too."

The rest of the week seemed a blur to both of us as we concentrated entirely on Friday night. Following him grilling pork chops and corn we made our way to my bedroom, I had always heard a woman wants her first time to be in her own bed and I was of the same opinion. I'd worn the sexiest panties I owned and no bra, when he was naked and had me down to my panties he pushed me backward onto the bed, patting my thigh I lifted so he could remove my panties.

Remembering Chelsea's words, I only looked on as he lowered his face to my hairy pussy, breathing deeply, smelling me, kissing the labia while his hot breath teased at my folds, then it happened. I was looking down when his tongue parted my labia just above the entrance to my vagina, I jerked, he held onto my hips from below and didn't let go as my hips began to undulate. I knew of cunnilingus but had never experienced it, until now. Working his way upward through the inner lips I jumped when the tip of his tongue touched my clit, it was way better than my fingers or the pulse feature on the shower head.

This was the real thing, my man's tongue lapping up the juices emanating from my love hole, my fuck hole, my hungry never been used vagina in need of being filled with his seed. The climax came in what felt like never ending waves until I pushed him away. Taking hold of his ears and pulling upward he moved to lay with me, I licked his chin which was full of my cum, it tasted yummy to me as I kissed him with my tongue deep within his mouth.

"Harry, would you like me to suck you? I don't know what to do but you can tell me."

"Not tonight love, another time, tonight is about taking care of your needs, not mine. To be honest I need to be inside you Belle, I've waited so long. I'll only last about fifteen to twenty minutes this first time but that'll be okay for you, you'll be sore and will need some time to rest, we can go longer another time, like tomorrow morning."

We laughed, I didn't know what he did, that once I'd had an orgasm or two vaginally I would want more no matter whether I was sore or not. Having just licked me to an orgasm I was more relaxed than I would have been without it, with the thick bulbous head of his cock at the entrance I took a deep breath and nodded. I felt a sharp pain as he entered and stopped, it didn't last long and I didn't cry, with the initial pain over I nodded again.