Belle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly he worked in and out of me, going a little deeper every three or four strokes, I was beginning to relax when he pulled all the way back to the head and slowly pushed until I could feel his pelvis touch mine. He was in, buried to the hilt, Chelsea would be so proud of me. When our bodies met he grunted and I let go a soft squeal followed by a deep breath. Looking up into those pools of greyish blue I whispered.

"Make love to me Harry, make me yours, own me, put your seed deep inside my pussy."

I looked at the clock as he began rocking in and out of me, for the next twelve minutes he took my body to places I'd never imagined, reaching two climaxes before I felt him begin to twitch and swell inside me. Instinctively I knew he was ready to cum and wrapped my legs around his ass pulling him tight to me as he exploded within, that in turn took me over the moon one last time. I had watched his face as he came, the look was one of intensity, I couldn't tell if he was in pain or nirvana as he seethed and hissed through his teeth, with one last push into me he yelled "Belle."

Lying on top of me he lifted so his weight was on his elbows, our breathing was staggered and shallow, I pushed on him gently, he rolled off, as he did his softened dick plopped out dragging a flow of our mixed orgasms with it. My thighs were warm and sticky, my bush was matted and I could feel the spunk running out of me trickling down to my ass. I was sore and swollen, but not so much that I didn't want it again three hours later, this time he broke me into the joys of doggy, man I loved that position.

Saturday afternoon we christened my kitchen table with me bent over begging him to pound my pussy. I wasn't sure who this new woman was, but given the circumstances I liked her smutty behavior, so did Homer. I gingerly walked into the Cheddars where we were to meet Tom and Chelsea to celebrate Harry's birthday. She took one look at me and smiled as she leaned into my ear.

"You look thoroughly fucked girl. Was it as good as you hoped?"

I winked and mouthed "better".

Since I was at Homers or he was at mine every night we decided to share one rent instead of two with him moving into my flat six weeks after consummating our relationship. Six months later we married and bought a house, menopause had taken me past the child bearing stage but neither of us fussed about it, we were enjoying life to the fullest.

When I retired at 60 Harry did as well, with my pension and his military retirement we have all we need and then some. He says when our respective SS starts it'll be like a bonus check every month, there are places in the world we want to see together, we'll leave those deposits in the bank for our travel plans.

I often think of my Aunt Letha when Harry and I are enjoying each other's body, I feel sad she never got to know such love, then again I would probably have never known either had it not been for her pep talk so many decades ago. I had been a virgin at 44, at 45 I was a lover and confidant with the one God had reserved for me all along.