Belle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next afternoon I had a little over two hours between school being done and my having to be back at school to help, Chelsea was waiting next to my car and told me to get in hers, when I protested she scowled and told me to get my skinny ass in her car. Where we ended up was at the new mall on the other side of town walking into a Victorias Secret, I was flush just looking at some of those outfits thinking how uncomfortable they would be to wear until I figured out some weren't supposed to be worn longer than it took for their lover to take it off.

She took me directly to the silk panty/bra sets and began rummaging through them, holding this set and that set against my body, the ones she thought would look good on me she set aside the rest she set back on the display. With four sets she took my hand and drug me to where the garter belt and hose display was, she held a black one in one hand and a white one in the other moving her hands up and down as though they were a scale. I finally pointed to the white one.

"Both, good choice Belle, now how about stockings? Not those damned panty hose, real silk stockings, when I wear those with a belt Tom nearly rips my clothes off before he reminds me how grateful I am that I married him."

I made up my mind it wasn't worth fighting about, I'd ask for her help and if this was part of it I had no room to complain. At home she held up a particularly cute set that was yellow with little black polka-dots throughout and told me I should wear it to the game.

"But I haven't washed them yet." I protested.

"Just put them on Belle, what the hells the difference, the crotch is going to be thick and sticky when you get home anyway, you can wash them tomorrow for a good reason. Get them on girl, I want to see how hot you look."

I was trapped, she was by the bedroom door and she wasn't moving, standing with her arms folded I slowly undressed, her eyes never left my body as I slowly shed my clothes, as my bra was tossed onto the pile of clothes and I slid my panties down revealing my well kept bush she sighed and let the following escape her lips.

"My god Belle, you're beautiful, if I wasn't so happily married to Tom I'd find a way to fuck you here and now. I've never been into girls, but if we had been roomies in college I sure as hell would have been. Slip into those panties, let me see how hot you'll look for Homer's eyes. He's gonna love your body."

Once again I reiterated, "He isn't going to see me in my underwear, get that through your head."

Clipping my bra in front to spin around and slide up, I had my back to her when I sensed her behind me, without a word I felt her hands go under my arms and gently cup my breasts, softly squeezing, moving her fingers outward until my nipples were being rolled between her thumb and forefingers making them hard. Letting go and stepping back with her head next to mine she said oh so softly, "You have perfect breasts," she kissed me on the neck and pulled away. Pulling my bra up I stepped toward her dumbfounded.

"Why did you do that Chelsea?"

"Tom has always told me I have perfect breasts and how much he loves to hold them, I wanted to know what he felt when he caresses my breasts as I did yours. Nothing more, I felt like you know me well enough that I could do that and you not be angry with me. Now that I've done that I won't have to wonder any longer. By the way, your tits are perfect, they feel wonderful. Are we okay?"

I was in a quandary, her hands on me felt good, I'd read that when a woman caressed another woman it was more sensual than a man's touch, though a man had never touched my body intimately I had no reason to doubt what I had read was true. I decided to step outside my comfort zone, stepping in front of her I reached up and felt her breasts through the blouse, then kissed her as passionately as I knew how. I pulled back and spoke.

"I've wanted to kiss your inviting lips forever, in my opinion mine are just little lines beneath my nose, yours are so full and ... well ... kissable. Thanks for not freaking, after you felt me up I had to kiss you, now that I have I won't feel the urge to do it again. And yes, we're good."

In all the years that followed we never once made a pass at or touched one another in an erotic manner, she'd felt my breasts, I'd felt hers, we'd kissed and that was enough. Oddly, regardless of what we told each other, I never fully understood why we did what we did, but then it didn't really matter.

Looking me up and down signaling me to pirouette she proclaimed, "Damn girl you are smokin hot, if that doesn't make his dick hard nothing will."

"Dammit Chelsea, he isn't going to see my bra and panties so knock that shit off."

It was already five thirty and I needed to be at school by six, shimmying into my jeans and blouse I was ready to go until Chels stood in front of me with her hands on my shoulders, without a word she slowly unbuttoned the top two buttons of my blouse saying softly.

"Let him see enough to make him drool without showing everyone else, after all, you have a lovely rack my dear. Bend forward, good, there's just enough of an opening to glimpse the edge of your pretty bra without showing all of your cleavage. I'll get you laid yet girl."

I grabbed and held her at arms length, "I know you want me to get laid, but it has to be at my pace, if it happens at all. Okay? Don't push me Chels, tell me what to do but don't push me."

As I walked past her toward the door she slapped my ass hard, I squealed, classic Chelsea, nothing new there. In the parking lot she had me turn to face her, she asked for my lipstick and touched up what I'd done earlier, then fluffed my hair and told me to go get um. She and Tom would find me at the game later on. There were lots of ooo's and ahhh's as I walked to the refreshment stand, Mr. Brooks smiled and winked with a thumbs up as he and Carla walked into the gym. The other women in the refreshment stand were surmising that I had a man and that he was probably in my bed.

I listened to it for about ten minutes and put an end to it. Shirley Stinson was the worst, she was on her third husband so I wasn't sure what made her think she was an authority on relationships. I finally turned to face the other three with Shirley at the front.

"The only one in my bed is me, if I decide to invite a man into my bed I sure as hell won't tell any of you about it. So, can we let this lie?"

The other two wanted to go watch their boys play leaving Shirley and I in the booth during the slow time. We talked but not about anything of substance, to her credit she stayed away from the topic of me getting laid. The break between the second and third game was a flurry of activity, there's only twenty minutes so everyone is in a hurry and some are downright cranky about it. I hadn't seen Homer by the time the buzzer went off signaling it was time for the third period to begin, then out of the corner of my eye I saw him leaning against the doorway to the gym.

I smiled as he walked toward me, when he got to the stand he nodded at the other gals and looked right at me.

"Evening Miss Belle. Are you finished for the evening?" I nodded. "I'm gonna watch the rest of the game, wanna watch it with me? Tom told me earlier he'd save a seat, I'm bettin there's two available."

I bid the others goodbye and walked with Homer to the gym entrance, at the door he stopped, looking at me intently he said softly.

"Gosh you're pretty, you really make that outfit look good, just like last night, and I love your long hair. I'm a sucker for long hair. Shall we?"

Walking through the doors with me right before him and him assuming a position slightly behind with his hand on the small of my back you could have heard a pin drop on our side of the gym. Keep in mind I had been at this school for years and never once had the *snow queen* as I was so rudely referred to been seen with any man, in or out of school.

I was excited and proud to be on a date with a handsome polite man, on the other hand I just knew that every housewife in the stands could see through my clothes thinking what a slut I was to be wearing such tiny underwear ... and on a first date no less. I behaved as nonchalant as possible walking toward where I saw Chelsea stand and wave to us pointing to an open spot on the bleachers next to them, when we reached them she had a blanket folded lengthwise for us to sit on, leaning next to my ear she whispered.

"These damned bleachers make your ass hurt after a bit, the last thing I want when we get home is for my ass to be numb, tonight is play time. If you get my drift?"

Half smiling I nodded and said, "I get your drift, enjoy the snowplow." Then broke out in laughter as did she, I wondered, where in tarnation that comment had come from, that isn't something miss proper Belle would ever say, and yet I did. Could it be that all of Chelsea's talks combined with the attention from Homer was slowly melting the glacier that had surrounded my heart for so many years? Was a man actually winning my heart, I was attempting to follow Aunt Letha's instructions to allow a man entry into my life and let him love me for who I am, could it be happening? At last?"

We shouted at the ref's and cheered the boys along with the rest of the crowd, at one point as we were sitting back down after a rousing display of congratulations by all for a play well executed taking them six points ahead I felt his hand take mine then quickly let go, as if he'd done something wrong. I felt my heart flutter and begin pounding hard, a first for me, a scary situation, and yet it was exhilarating.

Instinct told me to reach out and take hold of that hand, my head told me not to and since my head typically ruled my actions I did nothing, sadly neither did he from that moment on.

We were invited to Tom and Chelsea's for coffee and cake after the game and accepted, Homer was polite and cordial, but a little reserved at the same time, I felt as though maybe I had pushed him away. I got up to use the little girl's room with Chelsea right behind, at the bathroom door I spun to face her.

"I can pee on my own thank you."

She took my hand, "What's going on Belle? I saw him take your hand and since then nothing. What happened, did you say something?"

She could see the sadness on my face as a tear trickled down my cheek, "That's just it Chels, I did nothing, and now I don't know what to do."

"Go potty, I'll wait here."

Leaving the bathroom Chelsea signaled for me to follow her down the hall a bit further from the men. Holding me as I sobbed into her shoulder she gently pushed us apart and lifted my quivering chin with her fingers.

"Here's what you're gonna do girl, when you sit down scoot your chair closer to his then take his hand in yours. He'll get the message, don't screw this up Belle, he really likes you."

"But I'm not ready for sex, we haven't even kissed."

"Dammit Belle why do you insist on overthinking every f-ing subject, I told you to hold his hand not suck his cock" ... she paused then snickered ... "although that would do the trick as well. What I'm saying is be reciprocal to his attention with like attention, he's a nice guy he isn't going to force you to make a stand. Now stop procrastinating and go do this."

As I sat down I scooted my chair closer and gently took his hand, if he didn't have ears I swear the smile would have gone all the way around his head. I suggested we finish our coffee and head out, Chelsea caught my eye wiggling her eyebrows up and down a few times as if to say, "Thanks, now go home so I can get laid."

Homer took me back to the school parking lot to get my car and say goodnight, standing under the light of the parking lot we chatted a moment about how we enjoyed each other's company. Homer stood back a foot and held out his hand which I took immediately.

"Belle, I'd like to take you to dinner, would you be available tomorrow evening?"

Panic ensued my mind, was this moving too fast, what might be expected of me if I accepted, oh my, what to do, then, in my mind Chelsea metaphorically slapped me in the head, "Stop overthinking every f-ing thing", as I blurted out, "Yes, I would love to, thank you. What time and is there some sort of dress code?"

"Will six work for you, and as far as dress, you could show up in a gunny sack and I'd like it, you make everything you wear look flattering. I'm gonna wear a pair of casual slacks and button down shirt if that helps."

Squeezing his hand I was smiling when I softly said, "See you at six."

As I turned to get in my car he wolf whistled, I was smiling as big as he was. I didn't think anyone did that anymore, but Homer did. On the drive home I couldn't get him out of my mind, my nether region was flip flopping and felt all aflutter, then I realized my panties were damp and sticky, shit, could what Chelsea told me about actually be happening to me? If it was ... I liked it and would have to be careful. I had read articles about how passion can take on a life of its own and before you know it you're naked in someone's arms, for the first time in my adult life I could say I knew what that meant even though we'd done no more than hold hands momentarily.

Sitting on the toilet to pee before bed my panties were stretched open just below my knees with the gusset wide open, staring at the thickness of my vaginal discharge I slowly lowered my hand toward the stickiness and put my finger into it. As I lifted my finger a string of goo followed a few inches before separating, then in another moment of shock I lifted my finger to my face and sniffed, I was aware of my vaginal odor and was never put off by it, but this, this was different. My normal odor was combined with a sweet muskiness I had never noticed before which made my senses seem to heighten, knowing how my mind reacted to the smell of arousal I had no trouble imagining what it would do to a man like Homer.

No wonder Chelsea talked so much about the little things Tom did that made her panties wet and her body ready to accept whatever he was giving, I wanted that in the worst way, at the same time the thought scared the crap out of me. What would I do if he felt my breasts, or went beyond that and kissed them, they were sensitive to my own touch, I couldn't imagine what it would do to me if he touched or kissed them ... bare. What if he put his hand in my panties and could smell my arousal, would he find it offensive or would he like it?

Oh shit, so many questions and I can't call Chelsea because Tom is pounding her pussy at this very moment. Oh my gosh, the way I was thinking was frightening, I never use the word pussy, and Chels had talked about me sucking his cock, this was all too much, I needed to sleep or go insane. I was going to put on fresh panties and then decided not to as I grinned a naughty girl grin, they were chilly when I slid them back in place but the heat from my vulva quickly warmed them.

My mind continued telling me to change panties but my body told me to enjoy the feel of arousal all night long. When I dropped them in the hamper before my shower the next morning I looked at them and smiled, maybe someday my panties would be mixed with Homer's sperm and my girl juices. Once again I was overthinking and ahead of myself, like I'd told Chels, we hadn't even kissed. I spent the day doing laundry and my normal Saturday house cleaning, by four it was time to start getting ready for the evening.

Doing my hair and makeup in the nude I evaluated my body, my breasts were no longer what the young girls refer to as "perky" but never having had children they had no stretch marks and were still firm with a bit of droop due to age. My tummy was flat but not ripped, I liked the way my hips flared into what Chelsea referred to as my 'love saddle', she had a terminology for everything on a woman and most of it had to do with sex in some manner or another. My legs were shapely and firm, I smiled as I assessed and decided I wanted sex to be a part of my life, I only hoped in time that I would find a way to let Homer far enough into my world that he would make love to me.

Homer was knocking on my door at 5:55 with a small bouquet of flowers in hand, I invited him in as I put the flowers in a vase, then allowed him to walk me to his late model Mustang convertible. While driving I quipped he had a pretty fancy car, his answer took care of a lot of my questions.

"It was spur of the moment purchase, I'd just gotten out and wanted to do something exciting, this made more sense than most other ideas I'd had, at least I could sell it later. I guess I should clarify that statement, it's already sold, the guy is picking it up Sunday, this will be my last and only date in the Stang before it's gone. I bought a three year old VW Passat that I'll use from her on out."

Hmmm, maybe Chelsea was right, maybe he was ready to settle on one girl and be with her forever. I needed to find a way to know for sure. The supper club wasn't crowded which made us more at ease about hogging a table after we'd finished our meal, which opened the door for me to ask some questions.

"Homer, do you mind if I ask some questions?" He signaled to go ahead. "How is it you're still single after all these years? Chelsea said you might have some PTSD issues because of your time in combat. Will you tell me what they are?"

He studied my face thirty to forty five seconds before responding. "I need to be straight up front with you, I was married once very early on, she cheated on me with my CO, a philandering arrogant bastard who targeted married women. In the end it cost him a career in the Army, they booted his ass in less than five years, but I allowed the incident to make me bitter inside, I swore off relationships from that point forward. As for PTSD, loud sudden unexpected noises like fireworks, too many people crowded together or not being able to assess an area, it was all I could do to keep my cool at the basketball game, just too many people, but I'm working on that."

I reached across the table putting my hand on his, "Now for me, I'm sure you're wondering why I'm single. I grew up an ugly duckling, I didn't grow into my body or beauty until I was in college, what little beauty there is. When I was asked on my first date as a senior in college I was floating on air, that was also my last date in history."

She continued, "Let me elaborate a bit, when I wouldn't have sex with him he forced me to give him a blow job, I had no idea what to do so he grabbed my head and basically screwed my face, I also had no idea he was going to ejaculate into my mouth. When he did I was choking and gagging so much that semen was running out of my nose, I was sobbing when he kicked me out of the car at my dorm. A couple of girls from the dorm saw him do that and when I told them what he'd done they took me to the police station, he didn't go to jail because it was mostly a 'he said, she said' situation, but he did have to do community service. It was at that point I deemed men to be useless, and here we are, a pair of damaged beings trying to find a new normal before life completely gets away from us."

His eyes displayed both hurt for my sake and anger toward the guy, moving his hand on top of mine he lifted it to kiss, then said to me, "Something like that shouldn't happen to anyone, if I had seen that I'd have put him in the ground, literally, women are meant to be cherished, not hurt."

With both feet now in the water I made a decision to go a bit further, "So am I a woman you could consider worth cherishing Homer? Do I measure up to what it might take for you to trust again?"

He stared back at me with a seriousness I'd not seen prior, "Belle, you're everything it would take for me to trust again, I'm a proven combat vet, there are two bullet hole scars in my stomach to prove it, so damned little frightens me, but falling head over heels for you scares the living hell out of me. I want to show you how much I care but I don't want to mess things up either. Does that make sense?"