Blue Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers

It felt strange, I was hurt in a way, surprised, and knew that I would miss seeing her and her strange little way. But perhaps it was for the best after all. I hadn't really planned on having company in the first place. And I would indeed have felt obligated in getting her to her destination as soon as possible, outside of my own plans. And yet, I couldn't help but be worried about her too. I could only hope that her "sixth sense" about things, which she'd told me about in the van as we drove along, would continue to serve her. The thought of hooking up with some sort of a pervert out on the road was now a worry to me. But there was little I could do about it now. Becky was on the road again. And then as I sat there thinking about it, I knew I would be too.

There wasn't a lot I wanted to actually see in Jackson Hole, not really anyway. Though I now could have kicked myself for having said that. I drove, wondering if I might catch up, or run into her somewhere along the way. Perhaps even running into her in Yellow Stone, though I had no idea where she was going when she got there, or whom she was even meeting up with so I could ask to ensure that she got there ok. I drove a bit quicker than I had intended reaching the park only a few short hours later.

Reaching the Park, I drove around for a bit hoping she might see me and recognize the Van. But I never saw anyone matching her description or waving me down. After an hour or so of driving aimlessly about, I gave up and pulled into one of the visitor centers for a bite to eat and directions for a nearby available camping area.

I had ordered myself a burger and was just starting to eat it when I looked out the window and saw a young woman just then coming in. I nearly bit my tongue. It looked like Becky, and I felt a sense of relief suddenly wash over me. The door opened and she walked in. But it wasn't her. It was another young woman that looked a little like her, same hair style at least, pony tail, a bit darker perhaps, and perhaps a bit taller too. She also appeared to be well into her twenties, and though still young, not nearly as young as Becky had been. I found I'd been holding my breath, letting it out and turned back around at the counter. Seconds later the young woman took a seat next to me and began flipping through a menu. I found myself staring at her again, which she of course noticed.

"Do I know you?" She asked.

"Sorry, no. Didn't mean to stare, but you remind me of someone I knew," I told her. "You look a little alike," I added as though that would explain everything. She smiled at that.

"What's good?"

"I don't know really...but the burger is, it's Buffalo."

"Hmm, might have to try that," she smiled. It was a little uncanny, even her mannerisms reminded me a little of Becky.

"By the way...my names Jack," I said introducing myself.

"Brenda," she offered back accepting my hand. "You staying here at the Inn?"

"Oh...no, in fact, after I leave here I'm going to go and find some sort of camp ground to spend the night in."

"There's one not too far away from here, I can show you," she told me.

"You staying there too?" I asked.

"Well no...I guess not. I was hoping to get a room someplace, but they're all booked for the night. I'm headed up to Montana in the morning, hoping to catch a ride as I'm on my way up to Glacier National Park. I have a summer job waiting for me there. Guess I'll see if I can hitch a ride from someone after I show you were the camping ground is," she told me.

I felt chills running up and down my spine. It was de'ja'vu. Or something similar to it anyway. "I'm headed up there myself day after tomorrow," I told her. "You're more than welcome to catch a ride with me."

"Really? You would? That would be great!" She beamed, and then ordered a Buffalo burger.

**

After we had eaten she took me to where the campgrounds were. Luckily for both of us, they still had a few available spots, so we took one. After that, we drove around taking in the sights, spending the day together getting to know one another. As we did, I came to think of her less and less as being like Becky. Though she reminded me of her a little, eventually I began to enjoy her company, and found myself pleased to have run into her, strange, as it seemed.

We had parked the van taking a little used hiking trail up into the woods. Not many ventured up this way, as it didn't go by any of the hot springs or geysers more common throughout the park. But Brenda seemed familiar with the area, telling me she had been here before, and that there was a breath-taking view if I was willing to take the two and a half mile hike in order to reach it.

She soon after led the way with me following, admiring the view of her tight little ass as we climbed up through a few narrow passages, just wide enough for one person at a time to slip through. I felt I was in pretty good shape for my age all things considered, but Brenda proved herself to be far more agile than I was, once again several years younger, often having to stand there and wait for me to catch up.

"Come on slow-poke," she said standing several feet above, waiting for me. "You don't want to miss the view now do you? And we really do have to head back before the sun goes down, or it will really be a bitch trying to make it back in the dark."

"Maybe...this wasn't such a good idea after all," I thought to myself. "What if it does get dark and we can't see what we're doing? Or where we're going? I was just about to tell her that, when she decided to give me some incentive to try catching up to her. Looking up, she stood there and began unbuttoning the blouse she was wearing.

"Like I said, if you want to see the view," she teased removing her blouse, baring her chest briefly before turning and disappearing around an outcropping of rocks. For a brief moment I had glimpsed her tits, beautiful too I might add. And suddenly felt ten years younger again with a sudden burst of energy.

Within moments I had managed to climb up through the steep tight narrow passage, reaching her where she now sat waiting for me. Only now, she had also removed the rest of her clothing, sitting on a shelf of rock that looked precariously dangerous, jutting out some thousand feet or so from the canyon below us.

"Isn't it beautiful?" she asked looking out. Though I was at the moment looking at her when I answered.

"Yes it is."

She turned facing me, patting the area next to her, though I was leery about stepping out over the small natural bridge leading to it. "Just don't look down, you'll be fine," she said simply. "This place is called lovers leap, with good reason," she giggled.

"Well I don't know I'd call it "with good reason", but I can certainly see why it would be called that. Especially if someone was dumb enough to actually jump off it from here," I said reaching her. Though I then asked. "But would you mind telling me why you're naked?"

"Superstition," she said, "For one. Anyone who sits here with their clothes on is said to eventually get injured in a fall. Not always a bad one mind you...but why run the risk? So...whenever I come up here, I naturally take my clothes off."

"Naturally," I said still eying her, though she turned to me.

"I take it you're not superstitious?"

"Until recently I wasn't," I said and then began removing my clothes.

**

I sat down next to her there on the rock, glancing sideways from time to time admiring her well toned, muscled tight little body. Her breasts were far smaller than Becky's had been, taut little rounded mounds, a bit pointed at the tip with light pink nipples. Though it was a warm day, the air here was a bit cooler as we sat out on the outcropping of rock looking over the gorge below us. Nervously I kept my hands down in my crotch as I sat next to her. Already the telltale signs of arousal were making it difficult to continue sitting here this way without being noticed.

"There's another thing about this place too," she began.

"Why doesn't that surprise me?" I ventured. "And what is that?"

"Well, they say that those who have made love here on this rock are granted a really good Mo Jo."

"Mo Jo?"

"Yeah, Mo Jo, or luck. Especially when it comes to relationships, things like that."

"I see. And have you ever made love here?" I asked her. She smiled, actually blushing a little.

"No, but I've always wanted to. Those that have, have left a marker, a tribute to that effect. Sort of a shrine if you will. It would be fun to be able to add to that as well while we're up here."

I'd never been a fan of leaving some sort of graffiti, or sign or indication that I'd been at a particular place, but as I asked her more about what she meant, she then walked over around the side of the ledge we were standing on.

"It's over here," she stood pointing at what I realized only then was a carefully almost hand sculpted tribute to those who had ventured up here...and who had obviously made love out on that shelf outcropping where we'd been sitting only moments ago. Small little bits of shale had been carefully stacked, each piece supporting the rest, slowly forming what appeared to be a miniature pyramid.

"Wow, if each one of those tiny little pieces represent..."

"Yeah, which means, a lot of people have fucked out there on that rock. And I'd like to be one of them," she told me hopefully now looking down at my semi-hard cock. "What do you think, care to join me and add our own pieces of shale to the pile?"

It was obvious from where we stood that we could see clearly down the trail heading back. A moment's observation told me there was no one else on the trail heading up here. We were for the time being, totally and completely all alone.

"I'm game," I said grinning feeling my cock rapidly stiffen the rest of the way. In seconds I stood there next to her with a full-blown erection. She laughed.

"I can see that," she continued to chuckle, and then turned making her way back across the narrow natural little bridge out onto the what appeared to me, to be a precariously balanced though obviously stable slab of almost perfectly flat rock.

Spreading what little clothing we had, fashioning a bed of sorts out of it, I lay down with Brenda positioning herself above me, straddling my waist. She was in no hurry to simply impale herself on my member, which was fine with me. I was enjoying the view. Not the one all around us, but the one I was looking at as my hands came up to capture those cute pointed little breasts of hers.

"God that feels so good," she purred still sliding against me, not quite slipping me inside. For the moment, she was content to simply caress my prick with her pussy, which was fine with me. I too was enjoying the sensation, especially playing and fondling her tits as she sat upon me. "Not to hard is it?" She asked, and then giggled. "The ground I mean."

"No, the rock's fine, as long as I don't move around too much anyway. Might suffer a bit of a burn if we do that, but as long as you're content to sit on me the way you are, everything's good down here."

She began rubbing her pussy with my cock, teasing her clit with the head, occasionally just tucking the tip barely inside her. "Fuck I love doing that," she murmured pleasurably.

"Yeah, me too," I admitted freely, enjoying the sensation of her now very wet, very juicy split as she continued teasing herself and me. And then just as I was getting used to that, she suddenly slipped me deeply inside her. In the next instant the heat of her sex was bathing me in its warmth. The tightness of that yet slippery fuck tunnel gripping the entire length of my shaft as she fully impaled herself upon me, momentarily holding still.

"God, can you feel the Mo Jo?" She asked tossing her head back slightly, pressing the palms of her hands down on my shoulders for support, and then grinding herself against me.

"Is that what you're calling it?" I said half gritting my teeth, enjoying the exquisite pleasure of this young woman's pussy as she all but milked the juice from my balls simply sitting there the way that she was.

Once again she giggled, rising up slightly, and then down again effortlessly. Slowly, ever so slowly, gradually increasing the tempo of our coupling. I began to arch my back, meeting her downward thrust, driving into her from below as she engulfed my hard steel shaft. Our lovemaking was wild, passionate and exciting. Twice now with two different women, I'd experienced sex the way I'd always thought it should be. Uninhibited, abandoned, almost animalistic in a way. It was far beyond anything I felt I'd actually experience myself...and twice now, I had.

We soon after gathered up our things, added two small slivers of shale to the pile being careful not to topple it, and then began making our way back down the trail to where we'd parked the van. Now famished, we pulled into nice truck stop near the campground where we were staying for a bite to eat. Although it wasn't that late yet, I was getting sleepy, though Brenda appeared almost too energetic in a way. After we had finished our meals and where waiting for the waitress to give us our check, Brenda excused herself and headed off towards the restrooms.

"Be right back," she said smiling and scooted off as I turned looking for the waitress who was still busy taking another couples order. Several minutes passed and I'd finally gotten the check, though I sat waiting anxiously for Brenda's return. Moments later, now worried, I stood up and made my way over to the register in order to pay.

"Excuse me, miss?" I asked. "Did you happen by chance to see a young woman with light brown hair in a pony tail, dressed in cut-off jeans and a yellow print shirt come by here?"

"Matter of fact, I did...a few minutes ago," she told me. "She told me to give you this," the waitress said handing me a slip of paper. I unfolded it and began reading as the waitress took my money for the bill.

"Dear Jack, please don't hate me...but I ran into a guy I knew who said he was leaving for Glacier in a few moments, told me if I wanted a ride, I needed to leave now. As much as I enjoyed being with you, I knew if I came back to tell you this in person, I'd end up staying. And I know that what we shared and enjoyed was just one of those special moments and wouldn't end up going anywhere anyway. So I'd much rather keep it like that, as a fond fun memory. Enjoy your cross-country trip, and again...thank you for everything." Brenda.

I couldn't believe my luck. Fucked twice by two very cute young women, and dumped twice too. With the situation now completely out of my hands, I soon after headed back to the campsite in order to get some sleep. Though I found myself laying there staring out into the night for a long time afterwards.

"No more hitch-hikers," I told myself. Though it was still a long while yet before I finally did fall asleep.

**

I woke up, headed back to the same café that Brenda and I had eaten at for a light breakfast, and then headed out to take in a few of the more normal touristy sights. As I did that, I found myself thinking about her...and then about Becky again. And suddenly I felt alone. The whole point of this trip was to get away, enjoy myself...being alone. And now, here I was feeling sad and miserable, and missing the company of a female companion.

"Shit!" I spat, scaring the older lady who'd been standing next to me as we stood there waiting for Old Faithful to erupt. "Sorry," I said sheepishly, and then wandered away without waiting for this famous geyser to go off.

Not too surprisingly, I made my way back to "Becky", though even that reminded me of her immediately. I soon checked out of my camping spot, and was once again on the road long before noon. I had no compulsion in trying to "catch up", or run into Brenda however. What was done was done. We had indeed shared something magnificent together, but so had I with Becky too. And now both women were out of my life again. And she was right anyway, there really wasn't a future to be considered here either. At best, we'd have had perhaps another night together is about all. Even then, I found myself missing them both as I slowly drove along headed towards Montana.

**
Taking the back roads I had chosen, it was a long drive and I'd just barely reached the Wyoming - Montana border when the sun began to set. I still had a good days drive ahead of me before even reaching Glacier National Park. I was also out in the middle of nowhere, so this was one of those times when I knew I'd need to start looking for someplace to camp for the night. I soon after spotted a place just off the side of the road beneath a group of trees and pulled in for the night. As I had plenty of bread and cold-cuts, I decided on a quick-easy dinner, only turning on my little stove in order to make coffee. I had just finished cleaning everything up and was on my second cup when I was suddenly startled out of my wits.

"Hello! Anyone home?" I heard a voice calling out just a short distance away.

I stepped out of the van. There was just enough light from the moon to be able to see by as a woman just then left the road walking towards where I was parked.

"Thank god!" she added as she neared where I was standing. "I broke down a few miles back," she informed me. "Didn't think I'd run into anyone out here, not this time of night anyway."

"Are you injured?" I first asked as she stepped near enough into the light that I could get my first really good look at her. She appeared to be in her late thirties perhaps, a bit older than I was myself, though not by much. And in damn fine looking shape by the looks of it too.

"No, no...I'm fine. Just a little tired is all," she informed me, though she didn't really look like it. "I wasn't looking forward to another fifteen miles though," she said smiling smelling the coffee as she stood there. "Is that what I think it is?" she then asked. "Can I have one?"

"Sure...come on in, and then we'll see what we can do about your car. Do you have a phone?" I didn't. Didn't see the need to have one, and never had even though perhaps I should have traveling alone.

"No, not much good out here anyway," she told me. "We're out in the middle of nowhere in case you hadn't already guessed that. Cell phones don't work too well in these parts. Guess the phone companies didn't see the need to set up any transmitter stations, so don't even own one myself."

I poured her a cup of coffee, invited her to sit down and catch her breath, though again she didn't appear winded from her long walk. She had light brown hair, shoulder length, wearing a pair of faded blue jeans that hugged her bottom nicely from what I could see. That and a lightweight pullover sweatshirt. And though it wasn't hot outside even now, it was still just cool enough that I saw her greedily accept the cup of coffee, warming herself as she sipped from it.

"As soon as you've had a chance to rest, I'll drive you to wherever you need to go," I informed her. "I'm sure someone's probably worried about you, and out looking for you now."

She blushed. "No actually, no one would be. At the moment, I live alone. Husband died two years ago and I never got involved with anyone, or remarried again, been living alone ever since. I was just on my way back from visiting a friend when my car broke down. Closer to walk this way than to try going back the other way. Glad I did, or I wouldn't have run into you."

I knew I hadn't passed anyone along the road before pulling in here, so figured she must have been coming from the opposite direction.

"If it's ok with you, I think I'd just as soon spend the night here. You can take me back in the morning. I've been walking for several miles, and my feet are killing me, and right now, I'd like nothing more than to maybe soak them in a pan of good old hot water. There's a fresh stream just across the road from where you're camped, so I can get some water from there if you can spare a pan and that stove of yours," she asked.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers