Blue Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers

**

Sure enough, bright and early in the morning I woke up to the smell of freshly made coffee. I sat up looking out the window, and there she stood busily cooking over my small little portable camp stove.

"Morning sleepy-head. About time you woke up, breakfast is nearly ready."

I could now smell the bacon frying in the pan as well as she carefully placed a half dozen eggs or so into a boiling pan of water. I got up, needing to pee of course, though after last night, I refrained from fully getting dressed, only throwing on a loose-fitting pair of baggy shorts on and nothing else. I stepped out.

"I'll be right back...need to pee," I announced. The camp restrooms were up the trail a ways.

"Don't bother going all the way up there if all you need to do is pee," she told me. "Just do it over there," she said pointing. "That's where I went a bit earlier, if you don't mind pissing where I did. As a matter of fact, need to go again myself here shortly, but need to watch these eggs. So go take care of it, and then relieve me, so I can," she snickered.

I walked over to the trees she had pointed at, though keeping my back towards her as I pissed. I walked back, washed up in the basin of water she'd already put out to wash the dishes in, and then joined her as she finished scooping out the last of the bacon she'd just cooked.

"Keep an eye on the eggs," she reminded me. "They're almost done, then we can eat." And with that, she wandered off over to the almost exact spot I had stood in to pee. She once again surprised me however, taking off her jeans entirely, and I noticed she wore no panties, no underwear as she stood stripping them off. Unlike myself, turning with my back towards her, she squatted down facing me, and proceeded to urinate over the exact same spot I had peed on. I turned, looking at the eggs, hearing her approach seconds later, though she was only carrying her jeans not having put them back on again.

"Glad we have the water here," she told me, and then proceeded to wash up, though she didn't just wash her hands either, washing her pussy as well as I stood there watching her do so. Only afterwards did she put her jeans back on, which I was almost sorry to see her do.

"I think we're ready to eat," I announced having finished scooping out the last of the eggs. We soon after sat down at my small little table to eat. A feast the way I saw it as we again enjoyed one another's company, eating our delicious breakfast and getting to know one another even better than we already did.

Even though we were on the coast, right next to the Ocean, it was already starting to heat up as early in the morning as it was. Promising to be an unusually hot day. I was then thankful to be parked beneath the fir and pine trees, giving us both a bit of shade. Even so, I was already beginning to sweat, as was Bonnie as she sat wiping her brow.

"Gonna be another hot one," she announced unnecessarily.

"Yeah it is," I responded agreeing with her.

"You mind if I strip down a bit?" She then turned asking me. "I enjoy the cool breeze on my bare skin, as long as it doesn't bother you if I do."

"Go right ahead," I told her, actually pleased she felt comfortable enough to be doing so, and yet likewise, also excited at the thought. I had enjoyed looking at her breasts, her body, even at her age, though I didn't see that as being any big difference between us. "It might bother me...but in a good way," I added winking at her.

She smiled at that, but then looked at me quite seriously. "I appreciate the tease," she began. "But I am old enough to be your mother you know. And I doubt seriously that someone your age would be at all remotely interested in a woman my age."

I surprised her then, as well as myself, not having initially intended to do what I now did. I stood up, my full-blown erection very noticeable as I stood, even in the baggy shorts I was wearing.

"Oh my!" she exclaimed seeing my obvious excitement. "Guess I was wrong about that," she smiled blushing a little. "Really? You're aroused thinking of me?" she then asked.

"Very much so," I admitted, and then admitted even more to her, once again amazed that I did. "And I even masturbated last night...thinking about you," I added.

"So did I," she confessed, suddenly unzipping her jeans once again, pulling them off along with everything else she was wearing. In seconds, she stood before me once again in the nude, but this time in broad daylight. "Well? You going to stand there and stare at me? Or you finally going to get naked yourself and come over here and fuck me?" She asked.

I did as she asked, though I suggested it might be better if we were to go inside the van.

"Actually, I prefer doing it outside," she told me. "Much more exciting that way," she grinned, and then walked over to a nearby tree where she placed her hands upon it, leaning forward, stepping back a little. Her magnificently full breasts now hanging down a bit, looking even sexier, more provocative than they had been. "How's this?" she asked. "Ever fucked a woman standing up outside like this before?"

I never had. But knew I was about to.

**

Bonnie was the perfect height too. As I walked over to stand behind her, I easily slipped into her, penetrating her fully in one simple thrust. I stood basking in the sensation of her sweet, still tight, and very wet pussy as it surrounded my shaft. Though she didn't allow me to stand there too long without pressing back against me, urging me in so simple a move so as to begin truly fucking her. Nervously I glanced about, wondering if anyone might be able to see us from any of the other camps, though I couldn't see any close enough that might.

She laughed. "Nervous? I find it quite exhilarating myself," she stated, once again grinding herself against me, her full heavy breasts swaying to and fro beneath as I finally reached out with my hands capturing each. They felt wonderful in my hands as I stood there kneading them, but then again so did her cunt as I felt it clasp, surround and basically grip my prick as I slid in and out of her from behind. So marvelous was the sensation that I knew I wouldn't last very long, especially standing here like this. It was indeed exciting, almost too much so, as was the position. But she sensed it perhaps, and seemed to be hovering on the verge herself.

"For god sakes don't stop! Fuck me harder! Faster!" she cried out, worrying me a bit that someone might have overheard, though I proceeded to do just that, now slamming into her with a strength I didn't know I had. Listening to the juices as my cock speared her pussy, the slap of flesh against flesh, her twin ass cheeks reverberating with each lunge. Hearing her throaty moans and groans of delight, which I now added to as we both spiraled off into oblivion together was music to my ears.

"I'm going to cum!" I announced unable to stop it.

"Oh fuck, me too! Me too!" Bonnie said looking back, now grinding against me even harder than before. "Fill me Jack, fill my cunt, shoot that hot rich cream inside my pussy!"

I began doing so, feeling the precious spurts of my semen as it exploded from my cock, shooting deep into her depths, as she suddenly liquefied herself, now bathing my prick as I continued to fuck her, quite sloppily I might add now, as we stood there against the tree. I almost collapsed, finally stepping back, seeing the mingled traces of our combined pleasures running down between her legs. And she too looked about ready to topple over, worrying me for a moment that she actually might.

"Whew, I need to sit down for a moment," she informed me, and then staggered back to the table with my help, nearly collapsing down on the bench when we got there. "I guess I'm finally starting to feel my age," she announced. And frankly, I was again concerned as oddly enough, she did look suddenly older, not by much...but a little. Enough so I was genuinely concerned for her well-being. She saw the look in my eyes, smiling and reassuring me however. "I'll be fine Jack, just a little winded is all. Been a while since I've had or enjoyed as intense as an orgasm as that one was. Not even the one I gave myself last night was half as good."

"I know what you mean," I agreed though still somewhat concerned. Moments later however, she seemed to have recovered fully looking a bit more like herself.

"Well, I probably should get going here," she told me. "When is it you're leaving again?" She asked.

"First thing in the morning," I said. "As nice as it is up here, I thought I'd at least spend another day before I start the journey back home again."

"Oh well...I may not see you again then," she explained. "I'm driving back into town this evening, have to pick up a few supplies. Planning on staying the night there, returning sometime late in the afternoon."

I was sorry to hear that, and told her so, though she leaned over kissing me, not in a motherly way either, but deeply, passionately actually making me feel light-headed.

"It was really nice meeting you, getting to know you Jack," she told me. "I'll miss seeing you around here."

"Ditto that," I responded back, and then stood there watching her go, realizing as she did, that I would indeed miss seeing her very much.

Another name now added to my ever-growing list.

**

I was indeed sorry to have to go without seeing her again, or in saying goodbye. But it was indeed time for me to begin the return trip home. I'd already used up most of my vacation days, and wouldn't have the luxury to continue to spend a lot of time any place else. Though I did plan on one more two-day stop in Oregon, and then a straight shot down through Nevada, and back into Utah the following day afterwards.

With as much time and effort as I'd put into fixing up and remodeling the van, I was a little disappointed in "Becky" when I lost a water-pump just outside of Eugene Oregon heading back. I was standing there by the side of the road now kicking myself in the ass for not owning or having a cell phone with me when I saw someone approaching in a car. I could only hope they would stop, and either let me use their cell phone if they had one, or drive me on into town where I could schedule a tow.

I was delighted when I saw the car slow, and then veer over towards me pulling up just in front. I walked over leaning in through the passenger window. A little old lady sat behind the wheel. She had light golden eyes, smiling at me.

"Need a lift?" she asked.

"I do yes, unless you have a cell phone I could borrow in order to call a tow for my van. Lost a water pump."

"Don't have a phone, never saw the need for one of those contraptions, but more than happy to give you a lift. "Dave's Place the best mechanic and tow service around here, just a few miles away. Happy to take you that far anyway, I live just across the street from there, you can wait there while they're towing your van in, and then fixing it."

I thanked her for her hospitality and then did so. A short time later I ran into Dave's Place, which is just what the sign read, and made arrangements for the tow and the repair. Needless to say, it would take the rest of the day and more than likely not be ready until the following day, as Dave had to send over to the next town for the necessary parts, as he didn't stock them himself.

"Damn," I said as I walked out the door, though pleased to see the older gal was still waiting for me. I realized then I still didn't know her name...and wondered.

"Might not be ready until tomorrow," I told her. "Is there a cheap inexpensive hotel or motel around here I can check into?" I then asked.

"Yeah...my place," she said easily. "The only decent motel around here closed down a few years ago. There's one other...but I wouldn't recommend it. A lot of down on their luck homeless people staying there now, run down enough as it is, but also a lot of bad characters, robberies, things like that. Best you spend the night with me at my place."

"You sure? It wouldn't be any sort of imposition on you?"

"Nope, not at all. Glad to have the company, especially at my age," she laughed. I judged her to be well into her seventies, perhaps eighties even, though she seemed spry enough even then. "By the way...my names Bernice," she said, and you are?"

"Jack," I said, not at all surprised to hear her say that, not surprised at all.

**

Her place was indeed pretty close, just around the corner in fact. A small, old, but well maintained redbrick building. "Cute place," I told her admiring the décor as she led me inside.

"Thank you, I like it," she responded back. "Spare bedroom's upstairs, next to mine," she said smiling a bit more than she should have perhaps, though I didn't comment on what she said. "There's a shower in this one too," she added showing me in.

"This is really nice of you," I responded back. "Is there some way I can pay you?"

"I won't take your money...don't need it. But if there's something else I can think of you might be able to do for me, I'll let you know before you leave," she said simply, and then walked out closing the door behind her.

"Really strange," I thought to myself. "Bernice, and with the same color of eyes as everyone else. Bet she still has a bush too...though I bet it's gray and not brown now," I said to myself, and then just as quickly shook my head. Even my thoughts were starting to get strange here as I considered the unthinkable.

I enjoyed the shower, it had after all been several days now since I'd last had one. Stepping out of the small yet functional bathroom, I noticed that the sheets had been turned down on the bed. A fresh set of towels lay waiting for me there as well. I laughed. It was barely five in the afternoon. "I wonder if she goes to bed early and is expecting me too!" I thought.

I dressed into the last clean set of clothes I still had, and then wandered downstairs with the intent of asking her where a good place to eat was. She was busy cooking when I came down.

"Hope you're hungry," she stated. "And hope you like country fried chicken, I have my own secret recipe," she said laughing.

I was suddenly famished, and a little surprised. There were heaps of fresh mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, salad, not to mention an enormous platter full of chicken. Bernice opened a bottle of wine, and then sat down across from me. "Well? Dig in!" she said looking amused. So I did.

We enjoyed a fabulously cooked dinner along with the wine, and even our conversation was pleasant, friendly. After only a couple of hours sitting there with her, I felt I had known her all of my life. The wine had made me a bit sleepy however, and with a full day's drive ahead of me, plus a few hours more before I got home, I decided to turn in to bed.

"Goodnight," I bade Bernice and headed upstairs to bed, though she followed me.

"My bedtime too," she said smiling, and then turned into her room just before I walked into mine. I noticed then there weren't any locks on the doors, though I chastised myself for even thinking that. "She might be a little old, but she's obviously not thinking about that!" I told myself, and then stripped down, sliding into a very nice, very comfortable, down filled bed. I was asleep in minutes.

I was dreaming, or at least I thought I was anyway. And of course it was a very, very erotic dream. I was out in the middle of a grassy meadow, the bright sunshine warm to my skin. I was naked...but so to were the rest of them, all of them. Becky, Brenda, Barbra, Bernadette, Bonnie...Bernice. All of them, and then I was fucking all of them, not one after the other, but somehow all at once. It was confusing as I could feel each one of them simultaneously, yet differently too. And then I woke up, my eyes popping open when I did.

Bernice was sucking my cock, and it felt wonderful.

I didn't exactly panic, but I did try sitting up. "Bernice?"

"Shh, just lay back, relax...enjoy this," she murmured quietly. "This is what I wanted to do, how you can repay me. Nothing else...nothing more. Just let an old lady enjoy herself doing this," she stated.

I was grateful that it was reasonably dark inside the room, though the moon was nearly full outside now. But I was also ashamed and embarrassed by that. It wasn't that Bernice was unattractive for her age, she actually was. But it was the thought of allowing an older woman, someone who could have easily been my own grandmother, at the very least forty to fifty some odd years to sit here and be doing this that was bothering me. Certainly not the way that it felt. If anything, this woman knew how to suck a man's cock, and was doing it better than anyone I had ever known, or ever been with before.

Somewhat in a daze still, and especially at the way she was licking and fondling my dick, whatever reservations I initially might have had, suddenly evaporated away. I simply succumbed to the exquisite ministrations of this lovely woman's mouth, tongue and lips as she drove me over the brink. Moments later I was filling her mouth with my cream, worried for a minute that I might drown her because of it, as much as there obviously was. To my surprise however, she stayed with it, draining every last precious drop from my dick, and then some, before sitting up where I could just make out her face. Once again, I felt like I was hallucinating, her eyes almost seemed to be glowing there in the darkness, this deep golden sheen that took on a very eerie characteristic.

"I'll leave you to sleep now," she said crawling out of the bed. "Sleep tight...see you in the morning." And with that, Bernice left the room closing the door behind her.

When I got up, she was gone, but she'd left me a note. "Sorry I couldn't stay to say good morning to you, but I had errands to run...busy day. Already called about your van, Dave said it would be ready around nine or so. Have a safe trip back home, and again...thank you, I enjoyed myself. Love, "B". She'd signed it.

With that I finished dressing and wandered over to the shop, which was just around the corner. Sure enough Dave was just then pulling my van out into the lot to park it.

"All done," he said smiling, and then looked at me. "Where'd you end up sleeping anyway?" He asked. "Don't really have any accommodations around here anymore, so was kind of wondering about that.

"Oh yeah, well," I said a bit sheepishly. "You know that older gal that lives around the corner from here in that red-bricked house? Her names Bernice? I spent the night at her place."

He considered that for a moment, thinking. "Don't know the name...can't say's I've ever heard it. And the house doesn't sound familiar either. Where'd you say it was?"

"Just around the corner, almost on the corner in fact. A small white house with a picket fence around it, and then next to that one, Bernice's place."

Once again he looked at me a bit oddly. "Sorry, for as long as I've lived here, there's only been a field next to that old place. Certainly no red-bricked house that I remember!"

I paid for the repairs on the van, and then immediately drove back around the block. Sure enough, it was just as he'd said. Big field, no redbrick house. I sat there staring, looking around, trying to see if I'd somehow gotten confused and lost directions or something. But no. As I sat looking back where I'd come from, it was the very same view I had seen as I walked down the porch, only there wasn't a porch any more to have walked down from. Shivers ran up and down my spine as I put the van into gear and headed off at a brisk pace down the road.

**

I'll be the first to admit it, I was suddenly scared as hell. I'd either been hallucinating, or I was suffering some sort of delusional brain aneurism. That...or I'd actually entered the Twilight Zone, which I was beginning to believe I had. Especially after everything I had now experienced, which was starting to pile up. Starting with all the women I had met whose names all started with a B!

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers