Blue Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,499 Followers

"You all right?" I asked as I approached her, surprising her a little as she looked up towards me.

"I think so, at least I don't think anything's broken," she informed me, though it was obvious as she continued to sit there rubbing her leg, she had hurt it, if not sprained it in fact.

"Can you stand? Walk?" I asked.

"I don't know...I think so maybe. Not sure how easy it will be to walk on it though, it really does hurt," she added.

"So much for my hike," I thought, realizing that now I'd be forced into helping her get back to wherever it was that she came from.

"You staying close by here?" I wondered.

"Not too far away yes. I'm with some friends who are camping here. They continued on with their hike, making the loop. But I wasn't up for another ten miles, so I decided to head back to camp and wait for them there. Maybe I should have gone with them and then this wouldn't have happened. Just damn lucky you came by."

"Yeah, lucky," I said shaking my head though she didn't see that as she tried putting some weight on her leg, and found that she couldn't.

"Shit...maybe I did sprain it after all," she told me. "Think you could help me get back?"

"Sure, no problem," I assured her helping to take some of her weight as she put her arm around my shoulder for support. "We'll need to take it slowly though going back down the hill, think you can make it?"

"I think so...yes. And thank you, ah...what is your name anyway?" She asked me.

"Jack, and you are...no, wait, let me guess. Bonnie? Bernice?" I said changing my mind before she could answer. Her eyes widened slightly at that.

"Well no...not quite. Not Bernice, Bernadette," she informed me. "And how'd you manage to guess that anyway? It's not exactly a very common name you know."

"Lucky guess," I stated. "Though I really didn't guess it exactly now either did I?"

"No, but you were pretty close," she said smiling at me. "So now Jack, what's say we get me down off this mountain?"

**

Glancing at her from time to time as we slowly made our way down off the hill, I surmised she was in her early to mid forties, though she could have easily passed for being younger than that. She was still in damn fine shape, except for her ankle of course. And there something about her eyes too that I found intriguing as we slowly made our way back up the trail, and sure enough ending up at the single campsite I had passed by a bit earlier.

"That's my tent over there," she said pointing as she half hobbled, limped and jumped with me supporting her over towards it.

"How's the ankle?" I asked.

"Hurts like hell," she told me as we reached her tent. "Would you mind unzipping the door and then helping me inside so I can lay down and have a look at this?"

I did so helping her inside. It was a small tent, barely enough room for one let alone two, and not without having to basically crawl around inside once we were in.

She did seem to have a nice comfy air mattress beneath her sleeping bag however as she settled down on top of it. "Let's take a look at your ankle again," I told her, carefully and gingerly examining it, though once again nothing appeared to be broken, though I told her she might want to consider going someplace to see a doctor anyway and getting some X-rays.

"Well, sort of hard for me to do that at the moment, and no...I'm not asking you to take me either, especially as I have no way of letting anyone know where I've gone. Don't want to worry my friends, have them come back and not find me here either. But...I would ask, if you wouldn't mind too terribly much, staying with me for a little while at least. Haven't seen any bears around," as she somewhat teasingly jingled her bells. "But in the event a bear did show up in camp, I couldn't very well get away too easily now either could I?"

"No, I guess not," I said resigned now into staying with her for a bit, though there was perhaps only a couple of hours remaining of daylight before the sun would begin to set. "I guess I can stay with you for a little while, at least until your friends show up again," I assured her. She seemed pleased to hear that.

"I do have another favor to ask of you though, if you wouldn't mind that is."

"Sure...what?"

"It's already starting to get a little warm in here," she began. "And I'm already sweaty enough, so if you wouldn't mind helping me change into something else, I'd really appreciate it."

I sat there next to her staring at her for a moment.

"Oh come on, not like you haven't seen a woman in her underwear before, and don't try and convince me you haven't either," she laughed. "Please, help an old lady out?"

"You're not old for one thing," I responded back. "Not by a long shot. You're in fact a very attractive looking woman, which is why I'm not sure I should see you in your underwear."

She laughed at that too. "Well thank you, appreciate the compliment, but I really am serious, so for starters, how about helping me get these jeans off first?" She then unbuttoned the top button, and then the fly. "Ok, how about you grab the legs and pull?" She suggested. "While I try and lift myself up."

I then did as she asked, trying to hurry as it was evident it wasn't the most comfortable position at the moment, especially as she really couldn't put much weight on her left leg in any kind of support. I yanked, her jeans flying off down her legs in one fell swoop coming away in my hands, as did her underwear, which had come along with them much to both of our surprise.

The words "Ta Da!" came to mind, though I didn't speak them, just sitting there staring at her, especially as she made no attempt to cover herself either. She was in fact giggling.

"How'd you manage to do that anyway?" she jokingly asked.

"Magic," I answered back, still looking. Bernadette too had a fur covered mound. The forth one I had seen now in as many days, though I only naturally assumed as she was a bit older that perhaps for her at least, this was more normal than I might have found it for the other three girls I'd encountered. But more importantly, Bernadette made no effort to cover herself either, and in fact, made the situation even more interesting when she reached down, pulling off her tee shirt, and then unhooking her bra tossing them both off to one side.

"Even better," she smiled wickedly. "Now I really am comfortable."

But the truth was...I wasn't. And I was growing more and more uncomfortable with each passing second. Much longer, and I'd have a hell of a time even trying to stand up without her realizing that very fact.

"Ah, can I help you put on something else to wear?" I suggested.

"In fact...no. I'm rather comfortable at the moment just being like this. And being like this, well...let's just say I sort of feel like showing you my appreciation for helping me get down off the mountain."

"That's ah...that's not really necessary," I said hearing myself in disbelief. Once again, here was another woman, basically offering herself to me. Now...I know for a fact I'm not some kind of a hunky kind of a guy, reasonably attractive looking perhaps, but certainly no movie star either. And yet, here was another woman basically offering to fuck me. So far, I think I'd had more pussy in the last few days than I'd had during the entire two years of my marriage!

She was frowning. "Too old for you perhaps, or not attractive enough?"

"It's not that...you're very attractive, really attractive in fact, and you've got a really nice looking body too. I just didn't want...don't want, you to think I was trying to take advantage of you or anything."

"Who's naked here?" She asked me.

She had a point. "What about your friends?"

"Well, considering where they were going, I happen to know for a fact, they won't be back here for at least another two hours or so. Plenty of time for me to show you a little appreciation for getting me back here."

I hesitated for a moment, though my dick was already trying to convince me otherwise.

She spread her legs, her fingers already beginning to tease herself. "So, tell me this doesn't look interesting to you?" she asked as she even more fully exposed herself, her hard precious clit suddenly winking at me. "And that you wouldn't like sliding that hard stiff cock of yours inside here?" she further asked.

I stood up as much as I could, and began taking off my clothes.

**

With the injury to her ankle, I simply assumed the missionary position with her, though it was perhaps the most comfortable for either of us within the small confines of the tent. Her pussy felt like warm butter as I entered her, her full breasts mashed against my chest, though I leaned down in order to suck them teasing her hard extended nipples as I began thrusting in and out of her. She began humping back, meeting each and every one of my driving lunges until we had reached a frenzied fucking that went well beyond anything I had ever experienced before. If her ankle hurt, the pleasure far surpassed any discomfort she might have felt, her soft wet, if not saturated pussy, now pounding upwards against me as I slammed into her over and over again there on her nice cozy little bed.

And we had basically simultaneously come together too. I had poured out my seed into her, as she in turn squirted against me. The feel of her sweet succulent cunt actually doing that, had somehow added to the intensity of the moment for us both. We lay quietly embraced, holding onto one another for quite some time.

"Maybe we'd better get dressed," she suggested after a while. "My friends could be returning any time now."

We quickly did so, and in doing so, it became obvious to me that her ankle wasn't giving her nearly as much problems as it had been earlier.

"Guess it isn't too badly sprained after all," she said, though she still seemed to limp around on it a bit as we stepped outside the tent and stood there for a moment. She then sneezed, apologized, and sniffed the air. "A lot of pollen this time of year," she informed me. "I have allergies," she said and then sneezed again.

"Bless you."

"Bless you too...for helping me get back here. But, maybe you'd better go now. I think my friends will be back soon, and I don't want them asking too many questions, ya know? I'll be fine," she added. "And thank you again."

I thanked her back, kissing her, and looked into her eyes again. There was just something about them that reminded me of something...of someone, though I couldn't quite put my finger on it. She had light brown eyes, almost a golden color in fact, a bit unusual perhaps. So maybe that was it. But I soon after left, heading back the way I had come towards my parked van. It was by now getting late, and I'd have just enough light remaining to me in order to get back without having to walk around in the dark.

Which I now sort of wished I actually did have a few bells with me. Looking up, I saw a young couple and two kids heading up the trail towards me. I smiled greeting them, and then spoke. "Excuse me, but thought I should let you know, your friend? Bernadette? She fell down on the hike down, might have sprained her ankle, but I helped her back to your camp. You might want to ensure she sees a doctor."

They looked at one another and then back at me. "Sorry...we don't know anyone by that name," they told me.

"Oh, sorry. I just assumed that that camp back there a ways is where you were staying."

"It is," they said again, now looking worried and confused and then picked up their pace as they quickly headed off. I stood there watching them go, now very confused myself at the strangeness of my encounter. Perhaps they had misunderstood me, or perhaps their friend hadn't given me her real name, which was a possibility in the event she didn't want me knowing who she really was. Either way, there wasn't much I could do about it now, it was already starting to get dark and I needed to get back to my van, and then back to my campsite.

I spent another day visiting and running around the park, and this time saw a few bears, which I got some pictures of, long distance. I didn't run into Bernadette, or the people I'd encountered on the trail again, nor did I see anyone else that I had met during my road trip either. Although there were still a few curious nagging questions bothering me, I soon set those aside and got on the road again. Traveling through the pan-handle of Idaho, I soon arrived in Washington where I wanted to drive to the coast, spend a day or so there camping near the beach and the ocean.

I made a few stops, asked a few questions about places along the coast where I might be able to stay reasonably cheep, and was directed to a campground that seemed perfect for my needs. Pulling in, I was pleased to see I'd have my own spot and a nice view of the ocean, and even a small stretch of beach there in front of me. I knew then I'd most likely end up spending an extra day here as beautiful as it was.

I had just finished setting up my stove outside and was preparing a bite to eat when I heard someone walking down the dirt road towards me. Looking up, I then saw a woman approaching, smiling in greeting as she came up to stand next to me.

"Hello, I'm the camp greeter," she informed me. "Well, camp host and hostess anyway. Thought I'd come by, introduce myself and see if there was anything you needed, and ask you how long it is that you're planning on staying here with us. My name's Bonnie," she said extending her hand.

"What a surprise," I thought, and then "here we go again," though I didn't say anything, politely taking her hand, shaking it. Two things immediately coming to mind as well. One, she had the same color eyes that I had now began to notice, almost golden, which to me was a bit unusual as you didn't see that color of eye all that often. Secondly, Bonnie was easily in her mid fifties to perhaps early sixties, though even then she was still reasonably attractive. The last thing I figured was that a woman of her age would be even remotely interested in someone like me, nor was I in truth interested in her either except in a curious sort of way. Mainly because of her eyes, and her name once again starting with a "B".

I was almost relieved when she soon after headed off, no further conversation taking place between us, and certainly no flirtatious actions of any sort. I turned back towards my dinner and thought nothing else towards her. After I had cleaned up, and after the sun had set, I decided to take a small fold up lawn chair and head on down by the beach. The moon was nearly full again, or would be in a few more days. The ocean was unusually calm, and it was almost soothing to just sit there and listen to the sound of the lapping waves as they rolled into the beach.

I'd been sitting there lost in my own thoughts for quite some time when I caught movement out of the corner of my eye. Off to the right and ahead of me a figure emerged, just then standing up. Obviously someone had gone out for a night swim in the ocean, now heading towards the beach. It was still difficult trying to make out who it was, but it became obviously apparent seconds later that it was a woman, and that she'd been swimming nude.

"Oh...hi, sorry," Bonnie said as she shook out her hair walking over towards me though she didn't seem concerned, or bothered that she was naked and that I was able to see her now very clearly. "The tide must have pulled me further down than I thought," she laughed.

"No problem," I said looking at her. Though she might have been older, she was still in reasonably good shape. Her breasts were full, her nipples obviously hard and crinkled from the cool ocean water. They hung heavy against her chest in a very enticing way, and I quickly averted my eyes.

"You don't happen to have an extra towel with you do you?" she asked. "Unfortunately, the one I brought is up the beach a ways," she once again said laughing.

"Yeah, sure...back in camp," I told her, though I then stood and began walking up the short distance to where my van was parked. Not too surprisingly, Bonnie followed, though seemingly undisturbed that I'd soon see her even more clearly than I already had as we neared the light coming from the lanterns I had lit earlier outside my van.

I soon located a towel handing it to her, though all she used it for was to dry off and fluff down her hair, moments later handing it back rather than wrapping it around herself. As she did that, I took quick advantage of the opportunity to once again take a sneak peek at her nude form. She too of course had hair between her legs, which stood out in stark contrast under the light and circumstances, though I noticed too it had bits of grey intermingled with the light brown downy fine hair still covering her mound. Her nipples were enticingly hard, though I was sure from the cool night air and her swim. Though I found myself wondering what it would be like to touch them, suck them. I then I realized I was getting an erection and quickly sat down again.

"Thank you," she told me, and then invited herself to sit down at my portable camp table I'd set up earlier. "Don't suppose you have anything to drink?" she then asked.

"Well, I could make coffee, though I do have something a bit stronger if you'd prefer," I offered.

"Stronger would be good, especially after a nice invigorating swim," she told me.

"You always swim in the nude?" I asked, careful to not expose my obvious bulge as I stood up briefly retrieving my last bottle of wine, opening it.

She laughed at that, "Whenever I can, as often as I can. Why...does my sitting here like this bother or embarrass you?"

"Embarrass me? No. Bother me? A little," I responded back.

"I hope in a good way," she said smiling as she accepted a glass of wine I had poured for her handing it to her.

"Married?" I asked trying to change the subject a little, though I was now curious about her and hoped to learn more.

"Used to be, widowed now," she said easily. "Have been for some time now. Enjoy living alone though, especially coming up here. I enjoy meeting people, which is one of the reasons I do this. Nice way to spend a few weeks during the summer, coming up here, hosting the camp, and being able to take advantage of my nightly swims."

"No wonder you're in such good shape," I said before thinking a little more carefully of my words, though she laughed at that.

"For a woman my age you mean?"

"Sorry, I didn't mean for it to come out that way, but admittedly, you're probably in better shape than I am."

"I don't know...hard to tell with you being dressed and all," she stated, now actually flirting with me the way I saw it. Surprisingly however, nothing more was really suggested, though she continued to sit there quite comfortably in the nude as we finished off the last bottle of wine I had brought with me. It was soon getting rather late, though I had indeed enjoyed her company. "Well, I guess I really should be heading back, let you get some sleep," she said finally standing up. "You have any plans for breakfast tomorrow? I poach a mean egg," she said winking.

"Ah no...not really," I told her. "Sounds good, been a while since I've had one of those."

"Well then...it's a date, see you in the morning. I'll be by with the eggs and a few other things. Your stove looks big enough to handle everything, so I'll see you first thing in the morning then." And with that, I sat watching Bonnie as she disappeared off into the night. Moments after she had gone, I stood up slipped into the van and then into bed, where I proceeded to lay there jerking myself off. Images of Bonnie, and then Bernadette, then Barbra, followed by Brenda and Becky filling my head. Memories of each one as we'd made love, enjoyed the intensity of our encounters. And each one of them with subtle similarities, easily explainable perhaps, but just as easily a very strange coincidence too. I came, feeling the pleasurable juice as it coated my fingers, running down my shaft, wishing now that I could be with any one of them, even Bonnie as strange as that sounded.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,499 Followers