Blue Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers

"Sure...I can do that, but you sure you don't want me to drive you back home, or somewhere tonight?"

"I'm sure, thank you anyway. But I really would like to soak my feet, and then if you don't mind sharing your bed with a crazy old lady..." she left off saying. I almost told her she didn't look much older than I was myself, but let that go.

"Ah no...sure, whatever you'd like," I said wondering if she really was crazy for being out in the middle of nowhere in the first place. "By the way...my names Jack," I said introducing myself.

"Nice to meet you Jack," she said taking my hand shaking it. "And you can call me Barbra."

**

By the time I made it back to the van with a bucket of water I had carried back from the stream, she was sitting there on the edge of my bed wearing nothing more than a pair of semi-bikini panties, and her bra. A bit startled to see her sitting like that, she again blushed.

"Hope you don't mind. But I worked up a bit of a sweat getting here. Felt a little grimy, so I thought I'd also wash up."

"Not at all," I said. I had already laid out a few towels preparatory for soaking her feet and drying them off with as I poured some water into a pan setting it on the stove. "Might take a while before this is warm enough yet," I explained only then turning around. She had already dipped the small washcloth in the cold water from the stream and was using that to wash herself up with a little. But she'd removed her bra in the process, as it now lay on the edge of the bed beside her.

"Hope I'm not embarrassing you any," she said easily. "But out here...we're just down home country folk, and don't really put too much stock or concern into nudity. So unless it is..."

"Oh no, go ah...go ah right ahead and wash up. There should be some warm water here in a minute or so, and then after that, hot enough to at least soak your feet in."

"Thank you," she said as she continued to soap up her breasts and upper torso, then rinsing off as I quickly added a bit more water to the bucket, making it warm enough at least to be a bit more tolerable. As there was really nowhere to go, I stood there watching her, though she didn't seem to mind it the least that I was.

Her breasts were certainly fuller than I'd seen in a while. At one time no doubt a bit firmer perhaps than they were now. But I rather liked the suppleness of their look, especially the way they rested against her chest, or hung suspended looking very sensual whenever she leaned forward a bit. In addition, she had rather large areolas as well, capping a goodly portion of her breasts. Her nipples were as big around as the tips of my fingers, and as I watched her, they appeared to grow substantially in size too. Perhaps my standing there looking at her made her aware of it, as she then stood up looking down at herself and commenting.

"Goodness, been a while since they've done that," she giggled slightly. "I guess I didn't realize how long it's been since I've allowed a man to actually see them," she joked, and then surprised me a little as she reached up and fingered each one of them, making them appear even harder than they already were. "Feels good though," she added, "having them appreciated...which you are doing aren't you?" she now asked looking down towards my crotch. As she did that, I only then realized I was showing a bit myself, not even realizing that I was. She laughed as my face showed my sudden embarrassment at being caught like that. "Don't worry about it. I'd be more offended if you weren't aroused."

I coughed, smiling and then sat down on the opposite side of the bed, as there really wasn't any place else to go at the moment. She then eyed me briefly, and began peeling off her panties as well. "Plenty left if you'd like to wash up too," she added. "Long hot day and all," she finished.

I wondered then if she was trying to drop a subtle hint, though I gave myself a quick sniff. Didn't smell like I needed a wash, but her look had told me otherwise. I quickly shimmied out of my shirt as she went about washing up the rest of herself, and then began drying off.

"Might as well take off the pants too," she told me, handing over the washcloth as she sat down next to the small little table we'd pulled down which now held the much hotter pot of water we'd been boiling. "And plenty of room for both of our feet too if you'd care to join me."

She now poured the water into the tub I used for washing and doing dishes in, adding a bit of cold water from the bucket until it was just comfortable enough to actually put your feet in without burning them off. She scooted over on the makeshift bench I had made, sticking her feet in. "Come on, sit down...don't be shy. Join me."

The only thing I still had on was my underwear, though the now very noticeable bulge was almost comical looking in its appearance. I kept my hands in my lap however, trying not to be even more obvious about it as I slid over to sit next to her, my feet now likewise going into the water as we sat there together side by side.

"Feels good doesn't it?" she said sighing pleasurably, closing her eyes for a moment as she wiggled her toes a bit in the water.

"Yeah, it does," I admitted enjoying the hot water myself now, though the close proximity of her very nude body was a reminder to me of another sensation entirely.

Suddenly I looked down feeling a hand other than my own. "And how does this feel?" she asked suddenly having just then wrapped her hand around my hard stiff cock, though she had done so through my underwear. "Hmm, feels nice too," she added. "Been a while since I've actually felt one, had one in my hand, let alone anywhere else."

For the third time in as many days, I had yet another woman suddenly fondling my dick. Not that I didn't care mind you...I didn't, especially the way her soft, yet firm hands seemed to be stroking it. She really seemed to be enjoying herself, as was I. Sitting there with my feet in a hot tub of water, next to hers as her toes basically tickled and fondled my own at the same time she sat there stroking me as she had now wormed her hand beneath the waistband of my shorts.

"Nice hard one," she murmured playing with it. "Not too big, and not too small either. Just right...just like in the story."

"Story?"

"Yeah, you know the one, Goldie Locks and the three farmers?"

"Farmers? I thought they were bears."

"That's right, you're not from around here," she laughed. "Bears in a way," she mused further. "But no...the story we tell around here is a bit more naughty than that one. And speaking of which. I was wondering if you might indulge me a little, do something special for me too," she now asked.

With my cock in her hand, I didn't feel I could say no, though I wouldn't have any way as aroused as I now was. "Whatever you wish," I responded. "Though I'm not exactly any Genie either."

"Maybe not, but you certainly appeared almost magically when I needed you earlier. And now...I need you for something else!" Before I could really say or do anything, Barbra had pushed me onto my back there on the bed, and quick as a bunny, finished stripping off my underwear, yanking it out from beneath my ass and down my legs. "Ta Da!" she said proudly tossing my shorts off to one side. It was as though she'd performed that feat of yanking the tablecloth, leaving the dishes where they were, unbroken, the way she stood there looking pleased with herself. She stood looking down at me as my stiff dick stood equally proud and anxious looking back at her.

"Before I fuck you...or you fuck me," she began. "Either way, I want to have a taste of that, and have you do the same thing for me," she asked hotly. For a country gal as she called herself, Barbra seemed to get right too it, not making any bones about what she wanted, or how she wanted it. And I actually found it intriguing, refreshing in a way.

The other thing I had noticed earlier as we now crawled up into the bed together, was the fact that she too had a fairly large bush between her legs. Again it looked neat and trimmed, not at all unruly, though I also realized I had now seen and been with three women who tended to wear it that way, which was outside the norm of today's current trend. And though I hadn't really thought much about it until now, there was something about seeing her this way that was for some odd reason, more mysterious, more alluring.

"I hope you can come more than once," she then said as she hovered over me before settling down. "Because it's been a while since I've enjoyed having cream with my coffee." And with that, she proceeded to suck my dick into oblivion.

**

Her pussy tasted as sweet, if not sweeter than any I had had the pleasure of licking before. Though the way she was gobbling my cock made it somewhat difficult for me to even concentrate. It was as though she was trying to consume it, which perhaps in a way, she was. It was all I could do to keep my balls from exploding, filling her mouth with my nectar as I focused my attention back on her sweet tasting cunt.

Barbra's clit was a bit larger than most too, my mouth surrounding it like a pinky finger as I sucked it, hearing her pleasured delight as I did so. She spoke still mouthing my dick.

"God that feels good...keep sucking and licking it just like that, you're gonna make me cum!"

And cum she did. Seconds later I began to taste the sweet essence of her pussy as she literally began to drip nectar from her honey pot into my mouth. I speared her with my tongue, digging for it, alternating between doing that and sucking her clit again as she finally released my prick just seconds before I spurted off inside her mouth as well. She moaned deeply, quivering, sitting up more or less grinding herself against my face as she continued to fill my mouth with her liquid pleasure.

After what seemed like an eternity, she finally collapsed rolling off to one side, though almost as quickly gathering my cock back inside her mouth again.

"Now it's your turn!" she grinned and then went to work on my dick with a vengeance.

I lay back, now totally absorbed in the sensations her mouth was giving me. The way she licked and sucked the head of my prick was unlike anyone had ever done it before. The tingles she caused to wash over me like a tidal wave, soon had me hovering on the brink, though she already seemed to sense it. I wondered briefly if I should say or do anything seconds before I did, but she pushed me back down with one hand, and then swung herself around there on the small bed, looking at me as she began deep-throating my cock, another totally different and completely new sensation for me.

"Holy fuck!" I just managed, and then felt the seed deep within my balls suddenly soar upwards and out like a rocket going off the launch pad. How she managed it, I don't know. But she fully and completely engulfed my cock, holding it there deep within her mouth as I spurted over and over and over again. Anyone else would have drowned with the copious amount of sperm I filled her mouth with. Yet she somehow drank it, remaining as she was until she had fully and completely emptied my balls. "Holy fuck!" I said again, this time sitting up looking at her without her pushing me back onto the bed. She slowly released my cock, her mouth sliding upwards torturously one inch at a time. There was a slimy trail of my spending still coating my cock, which she then went back for, licking and cleaning it up with her tongue.

"You enjoyed that huh?" she smiled, traces of my climax still clinging to her lips and tongue as she looked at me.

"You have no idea," I responded back breathlessly, lightheaded still, and more than a bit giddy as I found myself giggling in delight seconds later. She laughed at that.

"Yeah, I know how that feels," she told me. "I tend to giggle and laugh too after I've had a good strong orgasm. And speaking of which..." she said as she wobbled my prick back and forth with her hand. "How long do you think before he'll be ready again?"

**

We made love throughout most of the night. Just a couple of hours before sunrise, we both drifted off to sleep in one another's arms. Had it not been for the urge to pee, and the sunlight now coming through the window already beginning to heat the van, I might have continued on sleeping. I woke, half expecting to find that Barbra too had disappeared, almost surprised to find her still laying next to me sleeping. She woke the moment I moved however, yawning and then stretching. Smiling at me as she rolled over, her magnificent breasts greeting me as I rolled out of bed.

"Well, morning sunshine," she beamed happily. "Been a while since I've been that thoroughly fucked. Thank you."

"You're welcome, my pleasure...really," I said as I stepped out of the van, still naked and in desperate need of a place to pee. To my surprise, Barbra soon followed, equally naked and wandered off only a few feet and simply squatted down.

"Don't tell me you're still shy, after last night," she laughed as I stood there looking about awkwardly for a moment. Feeling silly, I turned slightly, and then began to piss hearing her as she did the same. "As they say, if you shake it more than twice, you're playing with it. And unfortunately, we really will have to be going soon. So don't you dare go getting it all nice and hard again, or we're apt to be here for a while."

After we had both finished, and after I'd given myself only a couple of shakes...we got dressed and were soon on the road headed back in the direction I'd already come from. And though it would take me out of my way a little, and cost me some time, I was again reminded that I really didn't have to be anywhere at any time specifically either.

Twenty minutes later we came up over a rise. Below and off in the distance a bit sat a small homestead.

"That's it...that's my place," Barbra said pointing towards it. I could see it was still set back a short distance from the road we were on.

"So no one's really waiting or worried about you?" I asked again.

"Only my dog," she said smiling. "Rebecca, my Golden Retriever. I'm sure she's been prancing about anxiously wondering where I've been."

"Rebecca?" How strange I thought. But then again, since the beginning this road trip had been a bit strange anyway. As we neared the turn off, Barbra insisted that I let her out there rather than taking her all the way down to her house.

"No seriously, just let me out here," she said meaning it. "Not that I don't appreciate the offer to drive me all the way in, but Rebecca doesn't take too kindly to strangers either. And besides, I've held you up long enough as it is."

"What about your car?"

"No worries. I'll call Ned, he'll run out have a look at it, and if necessary, tow it in for me. So we're good," she said stepping out of the car as I pulled over at the end of her long dirt driveway. "And thanks Jack, thanks for everything. I enjoyed myself tremendously. It will be a night I will always remember and cherish."

Barbra then walked around the front of the Van, leaning in through the window and kissed me.

"Again, thank you. Drive safely," she said. She stood there watching me as I turned the van around in the road. She waved as I did, and then I headed off once again. I looked back through the side mirror, and then the rear view, but she appeared to have already headed down the road where I could no longer see her.

"Well at least that's one that just didn't up and walk away," I told myself, suddenly feeling a little bit better again, and looking forward to reaching Glacier National Park before sundown.

"Rebecca," I said shaking my head. "Who'd name their dog that?" I asked myself, and then sat back for the long drive ahead.

**

I knew there would be another KOA just outside the park, which would prove to be a lot cheaper for me to stay there than paying for a campsite with far less amenities inside the park. And as it was already getting late in the afternoon by the time I arrived, I felt like having a nice shower first, and then getting a bite to eat before catching up on some much needed rest.

I planned on spending the next day, if not two, just driving around inside the park taking in all the various and sundry sights. Thought I couldn't help thinking about Brenda and wondering if I might in fact run into her again at some point.

I actually did manage to catch up on my sleep, though waking bright and early to the new day. I drove into the park looking for someplace to eat, and found a combination restaurant, tourist center. I needed to pick up some more film for my camera anyway as I planned on taking several pictures of the park during my hike later on. As I stood at the counter waiting for the woman behind it to ring me up, I noticed there were a lot of bells on display.

"What are all the bells for?" I asked curiously.

"You plan on hiking any of the trails?" She asked.

"Yeah...why?"

"That's what the bells are for. Keeps the bears away. Might be a wise decision if you're planning on doing that, to take some along. Not that you will run into any bears, but it's been known to happen for people wandering about a little too quietly."

"I'll make sure to cough once in a while," I said trying to sound funny, but she just gave me a disapproving look.

"Suit yourself, that'll be fifteen thirty-six," she said waiting for me to pay her. I handed her a twenty, and she gave me my change, though she spoke. "You might want to reconsider about wandering off on any trails all by yourself, you never know what it is you might run into." She then rang a string of bells, though I couldn't see myself walking about jingling like Santa Claus all day.

"Thanks anyway, I'll make sure to step on a lot of branches," I assured her, and then left the shop.

I drove around for a while taking pictures, though mostly from the van. When I'd decided that I wanted to take a few different pictures than I had been, and perhaps actually get a chance to see some wildlife, I pulled into an area that had several hiking trails leading out of it. There were signs posted everywhere of course, warning campers about bears being in the area, and steps they could take to protect themselves, as well as warnings about leaving food out in the open. Armed with only my camera and nothing that smelled even remotely like food, except for a couple of bottles of water I'd tossed into my small back pack, I headed out. I'd been walking this particular trail for well over an hour now. I'd passed one or two camping areas a ways back, only one of which was occupied, though I didn't see anyone there as I walked by. I surmised they must be out wandering the woods as well. It was about then that I spotted a herd of Elk over a small hill and slowly crept up towards the top hoping for a better vantage point in which to snap a few pictures. There was a small deer-trail leading up and around it towards the opposite side, which looked easy enough to take, and would get me around the right side where it was that I wanted to be. It was a semi-steep climb and gradual as I began slowly walking up the side of the hill. As I started to come around the bend nearing the crest, I heard something, and then stopped to listen. I actually laughed. I could hear bells jingling as someone above me approached heading towards my position. But it was also about that time I heard the sound of someone crying out suddenly, unexpectedly, and then the sound of rock or shale suddenly loosened, running down the side of the hill. Hurriedly I made my way towards the sound, rounding a corner through a stand of trees. Sure enough, there was a woman sitting there on the ground, and though she didn't appear to be too seriously injured, it was obvious she had fallen, or had been tripped up in the loose rocks trying to make her way down this side of the hill.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers