Broken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let me strip her, feeling her entire body as I did. Her breasts were exquisite, not as big as my imagined Teresa Angel, but the way her nipples responded, especially when I leaned forward and suckled them, told me she enjoyed it. I ran my hands down her body, finding and releasing the snap on her pants, helping her shinny them down her legs. I could tell they fit quite tightly, and bending down I gripped the bottom of each leg as she lifted, leaving her in just her panties. I leaned forward and kissed her belly, slipping one hand between her legs to find the fire there, while my other slipped around her hip and determined she had on a thong panty. "Ummm," I hummed, kissing the top of her panty as my fingers found the string and began lowering it.

"Jeff?"

"Hmm?"

"We need a condom, I'm not on the pill."

"Shit," I said, realizing I had some at home, but only having been laid once in the last two years and that time somewhat unexpectedly, I hadn't come prepared. I really hadn't thought I'd be having sex with Jennifer on a first date -- although technically we'd sort of had sex several times already; or rather -- I had, and although this was our first "confirmed" date, we'd really been dating quite some time. "I didn't bring one." I pulled her body against me, my cheek pressing against her belly, the faint smell of an aroused woman wafting through my nose.

"It's ok," she giggled, "My mom gave me a box of a dozen when I headed off to college."

"Your mom?" I questioned, startled that a mother would be giving her daughter a box of condoms.

"Yeah, she is a doctor, after all. She does sort of know about those things." She lifted her leg, allowing me to slide her thong off. Dropping it to the floor I felt her lift her other leg and reach in to grip my shirt. I started to grip it myself, and just like I'd said to her, she said "No! Let me."

I let her take my shirt, but had to raise up on my hands to let her slip my pants free. "Are you a virgin?" I questioned as she fished my feet out of my pant legs.

"No. Are you?"

"No." I thought about my Angel in the arms of someone else and didn't like the vision. "How many have you... slept with?"

"Does it matter?"

"No, just curious."

"Just two."

"Hmm," I said, my curiosity now shifting so I was wondering who and when, as she reached up to my boxer briefs and jerked them from under my bottom. Luckily my cock slipped free but, apparently, she'd been able to see where it was positioned. Now with both of us nearly naked, she pushed my back onto the bed, sliding her naked body up and on top of mine.

"What about you? Are you a virgin?" she asked, her face coming up to kiss mine.

"Yes. I'm a twenty-two-year-old virgin."

"What?" I laughed as she pulled back away from our kiss. "No way."

"You're right. No way. I've been with 6 women before."

"Oh. Am I the first... since your accident?" I shook my head no. I knew she was looking right at me, mostly anymore I refrained from just shaking or nodding my head as I couldn't see that they could see me.

"How um... who, um," she paused, a pregnant pause. "Are you seeing her?"

"No. It was a one-time thing. It didn't work out between us."

I didn't want to talk, and neither did she. Our lips met again, our hands exploring each other's bodies. Her breasts were perfect specimens, her nipples perking up to my fingers and then later to the suction of my mouth. When my hand slipped down her belly to search out her pussy, her legs spread, opening herself to my touch and letting me find that she truly was quite wet. I wanted to go down on her, but she rolled away and a second later I heard a drawer slide open. Her cool fingers wrapped around my cock, holding me upright as she unrolled a condom onto my erection. "You didn't make me wear a condom before," I teased, just to see what she would say.

"We didn't have sex before either."

"A hand job wasn't sex?"

"Not for me," she said, rising up and straddling me before easing herself down, her hand guiding me into position. Leaning back down once she had me inside her, our mouths locked together once again as we began a long, slow, passionate coupling. "You feel so good," she whispered, pulling away from our kiss momentarily, "I knew I wanted you from the first time I saw you."

"Ummm," I moaned right back at her, and giggled, "I don't think I can say the same thing." Wrapping my arm around her I rolled us sideways, her legs spreading more as they wrapped up and behind mine. Now on top, missionary, I was now in charge and my girlfriend, my lover, was mine.

"No?" she asked, stopping moving momentarily to look at me. I could feel the question.

"I haven't ever seen you."

"Oh, yeah."

I had sex with Maria. Jennifer and I made love. We both orgasmed, she took care of the condom for us, and then we explored each other further. "I love your ass," I told her, my hand caressing her bottom.

"It's not too big?" she asked.

"It's perfect," I whispered, moving my hand from her bottom around to her front, my hand slipping onto her boob. "I love your breasts." My fingers found and squeezed her nipple.

"Umm, I'm glad. You don't think they're too small?"

"Oh my god no, they're perfection," I said, leaning down to suck a nipple into my mouth.

"Good, because I'll never get a boob job."

"I should hope not, they're perfect." Her hand had been running across my belly and now slipped down to my partially erect cock. "What about him? Is he too small?"

"No, he's perfect."

"Good, because I'll never get a dick job either." She didn't answer my tease, instead spinning further on the bed and taking me into her mouth. I groaned to the caress of her mouth and tongue. "Turn," I instructed a few moments later as my cock was once again nicely erecting because of her ministrations. "I want to eat you."

"Uh-Uh," she responded, momentarily taking me out of her mouth. "Not until you fuck me again."

"Then you better get another condom."

~

"You've had sex with six women before?" she asked when we were momentarily sated. We'd fucked a second time, pleasured each other with our mouths, and finally ended up in a 69 before collapsing beside each other, finally just talking although our hands were still caressing.

"Did I say that?" I answered, "I guess. I really don't keep notches on my bed post."

"Who were they?"

"You want to hear about my lovers?"

"Uh-huh."

"Are you going to tell me about yours?"

"Yes."

"Hmm." Although I'd never forgotten any of them, with the exception of Maria, they were all seemingly from a lifetime ago. A lifetime virtually forgotten, a life that I never expected to have again.

"There was Patty, my first," I started, feeling Jennifer's hand reach down and grip my cock.

"Was she pretty?"

"Pretty enough."

"And you dated her?"

"Not really, she was the neighbor that lived behind us."

"Really? But you didn't date? How'd you end up fucking with her?"

"She and a couple of her girlfriends were out sunning themselves, topless. We lived on the top of the hill, and had a large open lot, just a few fruit trees, down behind the house. It was a Saturday and Dad had told me I had to weed whack the grass, so I'd gone down in back to do that. The slope at the back of our property was quite steep, too steep to just walk down, but we had a fence at the edge of our property and the top of their slope. Usually their backyard was totally private, they had a swimming pool, but when I walked up to the fence, I was able to look down into her yard. Oh my god -- I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. I'd never seen a naked girl before and here there were three of them topless."

"What did they say?"

"They didn't see me at first, but when I moved, one of them looked up and saw me. She screamed and grabbed her boobs and ran into the house. The other one at first put her arm over her boobs, but Patty just laughed and waved at me. When the second girl said something to Patty, she said something back, and they both laughed and then the second girl took her arm away, letting me see her boobs too. The girl that had run into the house came back a few seconds later, she'd put a top on. I was just standing there in awe at the fence when Patty hollered at me, "you just going to stand there looking or have you got work to do?"

"What did you do?"

"I hollered back down to her that I had work to do, but if they were going to show me their boobs I'd rather just stand and look. She said something to her friend and they both reached up and covered their boobs and she hollered back "Go get your work done." I went back to my weeds but every time I got somewhat close to the back fence I snuck up until I could look over, hopefully without being seen. I think the third girl packed up and went home almost immediately, but the two of them were there for maybe an hour more before the second one disappeared too. I thought perhaps I'd managed to not attract Patty's attention, but I guess I was fooling myself as the next time I peeked over, Patty yelled up and asked if I was just going to keep peeping or whether I was done and wanted to come down for a swim. When I told her, I'd have to get a swimsuit, she said, "Are you sure?" and took her bottoms off too.

"Oh wow. So, you went skinny dipping with her?"

"Yeah, but we didn't do much swimming."

"Where were her parents?"

"I don't know, out of town somewhere for the weekend. Patty was a couple of years older than me and they left her home on her own which I guess is why the girls were over."

"What was she like?"

"Patty?" I asked, as if we were talking about anyone else. "She was..." I paused, thinking back trying to remember someone from several years before, "... she had dishwater blonde hair, she was pretty tall - about five-eight. She had nice boobs, the first I ever felt."

"So? What happened? Tell me."

"We went skinny dipping and afterward she, um, took me inside her house and we did it," I paused and then admitted, "everywhere. We did it several times and then as it was getting late, she asked if I could spend the night. I went home and called my friend Robbie and told him to call back to my house so I could tell my parents I was spending the night with him, which he did. And then I went back to Patty's house. She finally sent me away after noon on Sunday as her parents were due back."

"You spent the night with her, but you didn't date her?" I shook my head no and shifted a bit, pulling Jennifer closer against me.

"Come Monday -- she would barely even acknowledge me. I may have been her weekend fuck buddy, but she turned her back to me, and the one time I tried to get her attention when she was alone she told me, "Look, we had fun, but that's it. You're not my boyfriend, just leave me alone. I guess I got the message as I did. Never forgot her though."

"So, you were just kind of a notch on her belt?"

"i guess. She ran with a whole different crowd than I did. I just never saw her enough to know. What about you? Who was your first?"

"Not so fast. Who were your other ones?"

"All of them?"

"Of course, all of them."

I really wasn't a sexual exploit bragger, but found myself telling Jennifer about all my past lovers one by one, ending with Maria and our one-night stand. Kathy, my first serious girlfriend who had regularly sucked my cock but wouldn't fuck -- for about three months - but once we started fucking she couldn't get enough. She wasn't a virgin, but her first experience hadn't been very good so was a bit leery, but apparently we clicked a bit better. I told her about Patty Lomax, and how open to having sex she was. After her was Debbie, the pastor's daughter, who wouldn't do anything unless we were parked in her driveway. She seemingly kept me an arms-length away during a date to the movie, acting almost like I wasn't with her, but when we pulled up in her parents' driveway, she turned into a wild woman, and we ended up fucking on our first date. One time I was balls deep inside her, with her on top and totally naked, when her mother came out the front door. The porch light came on, leaving my car somewhat off to the side in the dark. Her mother came out and went into the garage, the garage light casting more than a little glow on us, but also apparently blinding her mother as she never even looked our way, but Debbie came hard with her mother in sight, and then sucked me hard so we could do it again. She loved for me to cum inside her, and then go inside with my cum filling her panties. She loved the thought of getting caught, rebelling against her non-denominational Southern Baptist right-wing puritanical father, I guess."

"Oh my. A little risky huh?"

"The riskier the better. When nobody was home, she liked to do it in her parents' bed."

"Oh, my goodness. How long were you with her?"

"Just a couple of months before she broke up with me."

"Why was that?"

"She wanted to fuck others at the same time. She didn't want to be exclusive."

"Oh my," Jennifer said. "Who was next?"

"You really want to hear about all of them?"

"Yes."

"OK, let's see. Patty... Kathy... Patty Lomax... Debbie... and then I took Tina to my senior prom. We'd been dating about a month, and I'd gotten virtually nowhere with her. She loved me to play with her boobs but wouldn't take her bra off and wouldn't let me anywhere near her panties, but after the senior prom, it turned out that she and her girlfriend Barb had made a hotel reservation. They'd both decided that they were going to let us get lucky that night so two of us got lucky at the same time."

"What happened with her?"

"She dumped me for Barb's ex."

"What? Her ex?"

"Apparently he began making passes at Tina after that night at the hotel when I wasn't around. He ended up dropping Barb or she dropped him, I'm not sure, and then he really put the moves on Tina, and she decided she liked him more than me. And then the last one was Maria."

"Maria? What about Maria?"

"She was my first after my accident. She actually asked me out. She said she was going to the toilet, but when she came back, she was naked."

"Just like that, she just got naked?" Jennifer asked, her hand on my once again rigid cock.

"Pretty much. She took me to her place; I wasn't sure what she wanted to do, but there was no doubt when she came back naked and told me she wanted to fuck."

"Did you spend the night with her?" I nodded in response, causing her to giggle. "Did you get any sleep?" she asked, causing me to giggle this time.

"Not much. She was pretty insatiable. We did it again and again, all night long."

"And you never dated her again?"

I didn't even hesitate. "Nope. Never wanted to either. I mean, the sex was great, but that was it, there just wasn't any chemistry, and we both knew it. It wasn't until afterward that I thought that it might have been a mercy fuck."

"A mercy fuck?" Jennifer questioned, her voice hinting that she didn't understand.

"Yeah, you know -- the blind guy who isn't getting sex anymore? Take him out and show him a good time?"

"Oh?" There was something in the way she said it and then she continued, "Kind of like the hospital aide giving her patient a hand job?"

It was a tease; of that I had no doubt. "Oh? Is that it? I was just a mercy hand-job? Just a way for you to keep from having to clean up a bigger mess?" She laughed.

"Yep that's it. And now that I've finally gotten you in bed and given you your second mercy fuck, shall I take you home? You ready to go?" I leaned over and pulled her mouth to mine, the kiss hot and passionate and confirming to both of us this was more than a passing fling, more than her tease of a mercy fuck. She didn't stop me as I used my mouth to explore her body and had no complaints when I finished her off with my tongue before we got out another condom and we fucked again.

"It's different with you," I said when we were once again lying in each other's arms. Surprisingly, her body stiffened a bit at my words.

"Why is that?"

"I think it's because I can't see you, I can't gauge your reactions by sight, I have to feel and understand your body's responses instead of just going for what I want."

"Hmm," she said, the stiffness disappearing from her body, her hand running back and forth over my chest. "That's it?"

"I think so." We lay there for a few moments before I said, "So? Are you going to tell me about your lovers?"

"Did I say I would?"

"You said 'me first', and I did so now it's your turn."

"Not much to tell really. My high-school boyfriend, DeShaun. Everybody thought we were going to be married, but I knew that wasn't going to happen. He was my first, but he wasn't my one."

"Was he a good fuck?" I asked, a tease as I'd told her more than just that we'd 'done it' about most of my girls.

"Not at first. We were both virgins and neither of us really knew what to do. It was gradual, I gave him hand jobs and he fingered me for several weeks, but the first time was still almost a disaster. But he got better, we got better."

"No oral?" I queried, a bit surprised as every girl I'd ever been with had sucked my cock before we fucked the first time

"Not until later, but yeah."

"I've never been with a virgin." I wasn't implying any meaning, just commenting.

"Does it matter? Do you wish I'd been a virgin?"

"No, not at all. Just commenting that I'd never been with a virgin." DeShaun's name kept running through my mind and it dawned on me why. "Was DeShaun... black?"

"Does it matter?" she asked, perhaps a bit defensively.

"Not to me," I quickly answered, and then didn't say anything for a moment.

Her hand slid down my belly again, finding my cock and just squeezing it. "No, his cock wasn't any bigger than yours."

"Why'd you say that?" My cock was swelling again to her grip and caress.

"Everybody thinks black guys are supposed to be well hung, is all."

"I don't think that." I didn't say anything for a moment, and when she didn't either, I asked, "DeShaun... he was your only one?"

"No. My other boyfriend was Martin. I met him my first semester and we dated for a few weeks. He was fun for a while but it didn't work out between us. And then there's you."

"Really?" I smiled inwardly, "And why me?"

"Well, I'd tried two black guys and figured I'd give a white guy a try."

"Martin was black too?" I answered, surprised that 'my Angel' had only had sex with black men, until now.

"He was. What about you, were any of your girls... ethnic?" She asked, deftly changing the focus from her and her black guys back to me.

"No, I mean... well, Maria was definitely Hispanic, she definitely knew Spanish, and had a slight Mexican accent. And Kathy, her grandmother was Japanese. I think her grandmother was a war bride, her grandfather met her in Japan after the war, so she was partly Japanese background. That's all, I think."

"Hmm." Again, we were both quiet for a moment before she said, "So? How was it, any different?"

"Was what any different?" I questioned in return, totally not following what she was asking

"Your first black ass? Was it any different?"

"My first black..." I stopped, mid-sentence, as my mind caught up with what she was saying. She'd had sex with two guys before, both black, and now speaking of me having sex with a black girl... "Oh my God!" I blurted out before I could stop myself, and realized that she might take it wrong.

"What?"

"Jennifer... are you black?" It all made sense, all the little things I'd overheard; her girlfriend asking, "Does he know?" as they walked away. The questioning of Jennifer of what I thought she looked like, my Angel, but she'd never confirmed or denied that my vision was right or wrong.

"Does it matter?"

My mind was finally catching up with my voice. Her answer didn't confirm, yet the wording did. I thought about it, the image of my angel having gone, with time, from a red head with what I thought at the time were big tits to a blond with nice, wonderful, delectable, edible tits, and now to a black girl, a black woman, but still with nice, wonderful, delectable, edible tits and a bottom that I had trouble keeping my hands off and a pussy that had been so tasty to my tongue. I didn't answer immediately, and then let out a plaintive wail; "Ohhh, FUCK!"