Broken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer tried to pull away immediately, appalled at my response, but I gripped her tighter, and instead pulled her close. "Fuck you!" She said, her fist hitting my chest as she began pushing against me to get away. "It makes a difference that I'm black?" The hurt in her voice was palpable.

"No! No! Jenn, it's just that... I never realized... at least until now, that I am also... color blind."

It took her a moment to realize the humor, and that I was pulling her leg, and then the serious discussion about us, and race, and everything began.

"You really didn't know that I was black?" she asked a while later.

Taking her hand, I held it up next to mine, and acted like I was looking at it. "I guess I must be black too," I answered, "To me, we look identical." Dropping our hands, I then confirmed that I'd had no idea. I told her that looking back there had been multiple clues, but without any reference to compare to, I hadn't known. "What about Jasmine and April? Are they black too?"

"What do you think?"

"I don't know. Maybe? Maybe not? I've really got no clue. And I guess it really doesn't matter, to me all I know is their voices, and April's really got some really nice tits, doesn't she?"

"And how would you know that?" she asked, a pretend huff in her voice.

"Just from the couple of times that I've hugged her."

"You better say that," she giggled. "She likes to walk around naked you know."

"She does?" I replied, a bit surprised. "So, she won't mind if I cop a feel?"

"If you wanna be feeling tits, these are all you get anymore," she said as my fingers converged on her nipple.

"So?" I questioned, as she hadn't answered, "black or white?"

"April's black, Jasmine's white. Does it matter?"

"Not to me. Everyone is black to me."

~

Late summer turned into fall, fall turned into winter, and my bed became Jennifer's, although more often it was her bed that also became mine. Their place had better access to school than did mine, and Pat and I moved in about two thirds of the time, she stayed with me the remaining time. Seldom were we apart, and although I hadn't said anything yet to Jennifer -- I knew this was different than any other relationship I'd ever had.

"When was it that you knew?" I asked one evening, Jennifer cuddling to my shoulder after making love. I didn't have to explain what it was I was thinking about, we'd long before gotten to where we knew each other's thoughts.

"The first time they assigned me to you in the hospital, I, uh, thought you were really attractive, but when I "knew" was when you called me 'Angel'."

"Hmm," I responded, "I guess I was mistaken."

"Why do you say that?" Jennifer said, her hand rubbing up and down on my naked chest.

"Boobs," I said, reaching over and filling my hand with hers, "and hair. My Angel had big boobs and red hair," I reached to her face and stroked her hair. "You're a red-head, right?"

"Hmm," she said, ignoring my tease, "My Daddy always called me his Angel too. You weren't even coherent when you said that, but when you called me your Angel, I knew you were something special."

"You just liked playing with my dick. Are you sure it wasn't because of my humongous dick?"

She giggled, "Oh my God, I would have been so fired if I'd ever been caught." She ignored my self-exaggeration about a huge dick. Her hand slipped down my body to grip my cock. "It's not as big as my black boyfriends were," she teased, "but it is a nice one." Her hand stroked me, encouraging a growing erection, and I knew we were going to do it again.

"Are we going to have kids?" I asked, not even thinking that we hadn't talked about getting married. In my mind, we had already moved past that. She didn't say anything for a moment.

"I always thought I'd get married before I had kids," she answered, evading my question.

"Oh. Yeah. I guess we should think about that first huh?"

"Maybe you don't need to, but I certainly do. My momma would have my ass if I got pregnant before marriage."

"She can't have it, because it's mine," I said, rolling towards her and sliding my hand onto her naked bottom. I was right, she did want to do it again.

"That was nice," she said twenty minutes later, when I was supporting myself on my elbows over her with my slowly shrinking cock still somewhat inside her, her hands gripping my ass. Moving backward wasn't enough to pull out, but the slight friction on my cock helped my shrinkage to arrest and when I pushed back in, I realized I was stiffening up again. Several strokes later I'd fully expanded, and although I wasn't going to cum rapidly, it was quite pleasant for both of us. Long slow strokes, Jennifer's hands stroking from my butt to my shoulders and back. "You feel so good," she whispered, her voice quivering.

"Jennifer?"

"Wh... what?" her body quivering each time I thrust in.

"Will you marry me?" I gently continued my motion, nearly pulling completely out and then sliding slowly all the way in.

"Are... Oh... are you really asking me to marry you while we're fucking?"

"Yes," I said, stopping my motion momentarily, buried to the hilt inside Jennifer.

"Oh." She didn't say anything for a moment, and then continued. "Have you asked my Daddy?" I resumed my stroking, flexing my cock every time I was fully bottomed out inside her.

"What?" I asked, befuddled. "I've never spoken with your father."

"You're going to have talk to my Daddy first."

"I should tell your Daddy I asked you to marry me while we were fucking?"

"Be serious."

"OK", I acquiesced, "and then..." My motions were beginning to become a bit more erratic, the stimulation on my cock once again driving me to orgasm. "And then you'll say yes?"

"I'll say yes now, but you've still got to talk to Daddy." I gave in to my urges, began pummeling myself hard into her sweet pussy once again, no longer gently stimulating us. When I finally came again, Jennifer was already quivering in orgasm herself.

"That was a first," I said several moments later, this time after I'd pulled out and once again had Jennifer cuddled to me shoulder.

"What was a first?"

"The first time I ever fucked my fiancée."

~

We told April and Jasmine almost immediately, but told them to keep it under wraps, we weren't going to let it be known until after we'd had a chance to visit Jennifer's parents, and in Jenn's words, for me to ask her father if I could marry her.

It was raining cats and dogs, when we arrived. It wasn't far, just an hour's drive, but far enough that Jennifer didn't normally go home unless there was a reason, consequently I had not yet met her parents. Jennifer hopped out and got the umbrella and held it until I got Pat out, and then we headed into the house.

"Watch your step," a woman's voice, Jennifer's mother, called out, "those steps can be really slippery when they're wet or icy." A moment later an arm went around my shoulder and pulled me close into a hug, "it's supposed to turn to snow later," she continued, followed by a "Welcome! You can call me Evie," she said, introducing herself before Jenn could.

Jenn had told her parents I was coming home for Christmas with her, so that wasn't a surprise, nor was it a surprise that we were sleeping together as her parents told us we were using the guest bedroom as Jennifer's room only had a twin bed. I thought it was going to be awkward, but her parents welcomed me as if I were the son I was about to become. Even talking with her daddy wasn't as uncomfortable as I thought it would be. Jennifer went off to do something with her mother, leaving the two of us alone.

"So, my daughter seems to be quite um... smitten, with you."

"Yes Sir. She's a very special girl. She's my Angel."

"Hmm. That's what I've always called her."

"She told me that."

"So, you decided to call her that too?" There was a slight irritation in his voice, I'd gotten quite adept at hearing the tone behind words.

"No sir. When she was taking care of me in the hospital before I was even awake. I'd hear her voice, and she was in my dreams, I thought she was an Angel. When I came out of my coma, I called her that before I knew what her name was."

"How did you meet up again?" The irritation in his voice had disappeared.

"I was at school, came out of a class one day and heard her voice. I knew it was her instantly. We've been dating ever since."

It was awkwardly quiet for a few moments. "I take it you too are getting pretty serious?"

"Yes Sir. I've asked her to marry me, but she said I had to talk to her Daddy and get your permission first."

He burst out laughing. "That's my Angel."

"She does seem to think quite highly of her Daddy."

"From what I gather, she seems to think quite highly of you also."

"She a really special woman." He didn't say anything for a moment.

"And what if I say no?"

"I don't know, Sir. I don't think she thought that would happen, especially since she already said yes."

"Well, her mother and I have always trusted her judgement, she seems to have picked a nice young man."

"Thank you, Sir. She's a wonderful girl, a wonderful woman."

"You can drop the "Sir," my name is Will."

Our bedroom was on the second floor, Jennifer guided me up the stairs and told me where I was as I started memorizing the layout so I could get around without a guide. The decorative table in the hallway; the second door on the left was the bath, the last door her childhood bedroom. She showed me the bath, a walk-in shower to the right, toilet across from the door, towel cabinet below the sink. "Big enough for two?" I questioned as I touched the door of the shower.

"Better be," she answered with a subtle giggle as we stepped away, "We're going to find out."

Our room was directly across from the bath, finding that would be easy. Setting the bag on the bed, Jennifer grabbed my arm and I turned into her. "Mom likes you," she said, her arms going around me and pulling me into a kiss.

"Your dad told me to call him Will," I added a moment later.

"Good, that means he likes you too."

I heard a phone buzz on a table and a corresponding ring as we walked back down the stairs and then just a moment later Will's voice. "Yes... I see... Yes. Doctor Krishnapalli is covering, you've talked to him? Oh, I see. Ok, yes, alright, I'll be right there."

I heard Jenn's mother Evie enter the room without saying anything but as he finished his call she said, "You've got to go in?"

"Yeah, an emergency. Sahid is supposed to be covering but he's already buried with other patients. Nothing like Christmas time to let you know what the drawbacks of being a doctor are."

"Well it looks like we need to leave you two alone for a couple of hours," Jennifer's mother Evelyn said a moment later, "I was just heading out for a bit but I thought Will was going to be here with you. Will you be OK for a couple of hours?"

"Mother," Jenn answered simply with a tone that just said, don't be silly even though she didn't say it outright.

"OK, I had to ask." She paused for a moment and I could sense her stop and turn to me. "Welcome to our home, Jeff. It really is a pleasure to finally meet you. This shouldn't take too long; I'll be back in a while."

No sooner had her parents left than Jenn, without saying anything, put her arms around me and kissed me. I recognized it immediately as an 'I'm horny' kiss, and responded appropriately, my hand sliding up to her breast and tweaking her nipple through her shirt and bra. "We've got a couple of hours, know what I want to do?" she asked when she pulled away.

"No idea," I teased, my other hand coming down to her luscious bottom and pulling her closer against me so she could feel my cock expanding to her signals.

"Come on," she said, taking my hand and stepping away, leading us once again back upstairs.

I was just following, recognizing where we were strictly from memory. Counting steps, I knew when we reached the top. Sensing the table in the hall, I expected she was leading us to our room, but she didn't stop there, but continued. I thought perhaps the bath, her comment about proving the shower was big enough for two coming to mind, but it was her childhood bedroom that she took us to. She immediately turned and began pulling at my shirt; I had not misunderstood that my baby was horny.

"What brought that on?" I asked, perhaps half an hour later, both of us lying together naked, cuddled on her childhood bed.

She giggled, her hand stroking up and down my chest, her thumb finding a nipple and flicking back and forth. "I always dreamed of doing it in my bed."

"And you never have?"

"Not until now." She didn't say anything for a moment. "I used to masturbate at night, dreaming that my lover would come through my door and ravish me. We'd make love for hours before he'd sneak away. I think every girl dreams about being made love to in the safety and comfort of her own bed."

"Hmmm," I said, sliding my hand down across her hip to her pussy, my fingers finding her slit and pressing against her clit. She shivered. "Did you masturbate a lot?"

"Not at first, but after I reached puberty I did it all the time?"

"At first?" I questioned, "what does that mean?"

She was quiet for a moment and then explained. "I don't know, I was five, maybe six and taking a shower with mom. I'd washed and ended up just touching my clit. I asked mom why that felt so good, and she explained that was my clitoris, it's supposed to feel good. When I asked her why and what it was for, she said "Well, that's sort of a woman's on-switch".

When I said I didn't understand, she told me all about sex, our first birds and the bees talk. She explained how men have a penis and it gets hard, and women have a vagina where a penis will go, and that's how babies are made, and that to make women want sex, to make it where a penis can slip into us easily, we have an "on-switch" that makes us wet and slippery inside so that a penis will slide inside us better. She said that either we can touch ourselves or have our husband touch us there and when we get wet then we can have sex. She explained that when a man and a woman have sex, she slides his penis inside her vagina, and it feels really good for both of them. When we got out, she had me sit on the counter and got a hand mirror out and let me look at myself. She showed me where my clit and my vagina were, and explained why I should never wipe my butt towards my vagina as that could cause infections, and that, although it felt good to touch myself, I should never let anyone else touch me there, that was my private parts, at least until I wanted it to happen. I asked if it was bad to touch myself, and she said no, that's called masturbation and everyone does it. When I asked if she did, she said, "all the time," that although she had Daddy, and they regularly had sex, they often had overlapping schedules that didn't always allow them time together. When I said, "you just touch yourself, touch your clit?" she said, "sometimes." When I asked what that meant, she said that once I reach puberty masturbating is very pleasurable and there are things that can make it more so. When I said, "like what?" she at first told me to get dressed and we went into their bedroom. She showed me a dildo and a vibrator and told me these were what she used when Daddy wasn't available, and sometimes they played with them together, that Daddy would pleasure her with them."

"She showed you her sex toys?" I asked, aghast at the thought.

"She never hid anything from me when I asked, she always told the truth."

"So have you... I mean, do you have..."

"Of course. I forget how it was said, but Mom told me that once I reached puberty, if I wanted, I could have a vibrator and she'd get me one of my own."

"Wow," I said, extrapolating this out to a few years later... "So, did you... ask?"

She giggled. "Not exactly. I remember I used to sometimes touch my clit, but didn't really masturbate, it just felt good to do it. When we went on vacation to Italy, the shower in the hotel we were in had a shower that wasn't attached to the wall like we usually see, but had a hand wand with a pulsating setting. I'd washed and was rinsing off and turned it to the pulsating setting and when I rinsed between my legs -- Oh My God! I knew it felt good to touch myself there, but nothing had ever approached that before. I didn't quite realize what was happening until I had my first orgasm ever. I guess I was immediately addicted as I was constantly wanting to take a shower, morning noon and night. Mom didn't normally come into the bath when I was in there so I never locked the door but, apparently, she must have figured out what was happening as this time she came in and found me. I was lying in the tub using the shower massage to masturbate. She said I'd already been in there for over half an hour and said she figured that was what I was doing. The next day we found a woman's shop and she bought me my first vibrator."

"Really? So, she told you all about sex at an early age?"

"Well, not all initially," she answered and then giggled. "She told me about penis's and vagina's, but not really doing it. It wasn't until a couple of months later, after my friend Latisha told me that she'd seen her parents having sex. When I asked about it, she said she'd come out after having gone to bed one night and found her Mom lying on the couch with her Daddy's penis in her mouth so she knew they were having sex. I told her she was wrong, sex was where his penis went in her vagina, as that was what my mother had told me, and because she was a doctor, I knew that was right. She insisted that it was sex, and that I didn't know everything. That night was one that Mom and Dad were both home at the same time and we were having dinner together. I told Mom all about my day and that Latisha had told me that she'd seen her mother with her father's penis in her mouth and that was sex and that I'd corrected her and said it was sex when it went in her vagina. I remember I told them "Why would she say such a thing?" She giggled. "Daddy choked when I said this, and I asked him if that was wrong. My mom said, "No honey, that's also a type of sex, it's called oral sex, and it's something pleasurable that couples do for each other. Putting a penis in one's mouth is called fellatio, but often called a blowjob, and a man using his tongue on a woman's clitoris is called cunnilingus or 'eating out' and both are very pleasurable. I asked if she ever did that to Daddy and she said she did."

"Oh my god, I can't ever remember having any discussions about sex like that with my parents."

"That's not unusual. Most of my friends didn't either. I think I gave them more sex answers than school or their parents ever did."

"Yeah, that's not unusual," I answered a moment later, "with me, sex ed was kind of a euphemistic allusion to what was happening, talks about chickens and eggs and whales, but never actually talking about humans having sex or penis's going in vaginas."

"I knew because Mom told me. The biggest thing though was that she told me that my body was mine, and nobody had a right to impose themselves on me."

"So, you masturbated in bed dreaming of Prince Charming coming into your room?"

She laughed, "Well, he regularly changed faces to whoever my latest crush was, but it almost always included my Prince Charming ravishing me in my bed."

"Not me," I said, shaking my head. "With me it was all about sex. Where didn't make any difference."

"You were everything I ever dreamed of."

"Oh really?" I giggled, "so your ultimate erotic fantasy was of fucking a blind white guy in your own bed?"

"Well," she laughed, "you weren't blind, and you weren't white, but everything else was perfect." She rolled up and over me. "Come on," she said and when I raised my hand, she took it. I stood and she said "Just a minute," and I heard her smoothing the bed before she took it again, leading us naked to the bath where we did indeed prove that the shower was big enough for two. Before we were done, we'd done it standing with her back against the wall.