Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 01 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did a little pirouette one more time, her eyes going to the massive swells of her big tits, her cleavage deep, dark, and wickedly inviting. She knew the boys would love that too.

She'd sprayed on her sexiest perfume and was just fluffing her hair up one more time when the door to her bedroom opened. Jamal was leading the way, with Gunner and Zeke right behind him, while Elliott followed meekly behind. The three bullies were dressed only in their low-slung jeans, showing off their muscular physiques and defined abs. Elliott remained in his jeans and t-shirt, looking somewhat confused and anxious.

"Elliott, get those covers off the bed," Jamal said as he pointed to Tanya's king-size bed. Happy that Jamal had used his real name instead of 'Smelliott' or 'Smallcox', Elliott compliantly went about stripping the bed, piling the duvet and cushions on the floor against the wall. "Not the cushions. Pile all those decorative cushions and the pillows against the headboard. I want to make sure your mom is nice and comfortable when we're taking turns fucking her." Jamal turned to his friends with a lecherous smile as Elliott arranged the pillows into a stack, the mass of them mounded up against the wooden headboard. When Elliott had finished his task, he turned and looked at the young black man, anxiously wondering if he was going to be dismissed. Jamal's next words eased his mind.

"You can sit over there and watch, Kid," he said to Elliott as he pointed to the easy chair positioned opposite the bed. Elliott meekly complied. He made his way over to the chair and sat on the front edge, his hands clasped in his lap as he eagerly awaited whatever was going to happen next.

"All right, sweetheart, come over here so we can get a look at ya," Jamal said as he turned to Tanya.

Tanya made her way towards him as he stood in front of the foot of the bed, walking confidently in the sky-high heels, doing her best to put one foot in front of the other, the way she'd seen models walk.

"Holy fuck, look at that smokin' bitch," Gunner said, his eyes raking lustfully over Tanya's spectacular body. He jumped back when Jamal backhanded him across the shoulder, catching him unawares. The loud smack caused everyone to stop in their tracks.

"The fuck, man?" Gunner said, his hand going to his shoulder, where a blotchy red mark was already beginning to show.

"Watch your language," Jamal said, pointing an accusatory finger in Gunner's face. "This isn't one of the whores from the neighbourhood. You can call those skanks bitches all you want. But I don't want to ever hear you say that about this fine lady. You got it?"

Gunner looked taken aback, but nodded his head in agreement. "Sure, man, sure. Fuck, I was just playin'."

"Playtime's over. It's time to get down to some serious business." Jamal turned his attention back to Tanya, who had stopped halfway between her makeup table and the bed. "Now where were we? Oh yeah. C'mon, sweetheart, bring that sexy body over here for us to play with."

Tanya continued her approach as four sets of eyes ravished her lush mature body.

"Is that a different lipstick?" Jamal asked once she stopped in front of him, his eyes zeroing in on her pouty red lips, which glistened alluring under the wet-look gloss.

"Yes. I'd forgotten I had this one. I've never worn it before."

A big smile came over Jamal's face. "I love it. I love how shiny and wet it makes that perfect mouth of yours look. Perfect for sucking cock, lots of cock."

Tanya felt herself blushing, but she knew he was right. She knew that's why she had put the lipstick on, hoping they'd use her mouth to fulfill their testosterone-laced teenage desires. Use her mouth for a place to come, to dump multiple loads of thick, savory boy-cum.

"Oh fuck, man, look at those tits, and those legs," Zeke said. "It looks like somebody came on her legs and she rubbed it all over them."

"She's gonna get plenty of chances to do that from now on," Jamal said as he smiled approvingly at Tanya's exotically made-up face. He nodded as he looked at the bewitchingly smoky tones of her eye shadow and sexy wildness as her fluffed up hair framed her lovely face.

"Yeah, that is one beautiful woman," Zeke said, wanting to make sure he stayed in Jamal's good books.

"She is that," Jamal said, walking around Tanya and inspecting her like a judge inspecting thoroughbred horses at the state fair. He spent a long time focussing on her huge tits, which the jam-packed bustier was barely able to contain. Her ran his big black hand appraisingly over her curvy bum, and then up along the outline of her slender waist and beneath the heavy shelf of her breasts. His touch made Tanya shiver in anticipation. "Look at this gorgeous fucking body. Look at that mouth, those tits, those wide fuckable hips." Jamal paused with his inspection and looked over at his two friends. "She definitely has one, doesn't she?"

"Oh fuck, yeah. She's got one all right. There's no doubt about it," Gunner chimed in, having recovered from his little confrontation with Jamal. "What do you think, Zeke?"

Zeke looked stunned as his eyes continued to run up and down over the MILF's mouthwatering body. His hand was blatantly running over the front of his jeans, where his swelling cockhead was already starting to emerge over the low-slung waistband. "Oh fuck, does she ever. I don't think I've seen one as perfect as hers before. She definitely has one of the best ones ever."

"One what?" A tiny thin voice came from behind them.

The boys turned and looked over at Elliott, who was sitting anxiously on the easy chair. He had a perplexed but keen look on his face, wondering what the boys were talking about.

"What did you say, Kid?" Jamal asked, looking somewhat perturbed at being interrupted.

Elliott looked quickly at his mother's lewdly displayed body, her eyes meeting his with a soft smile before he turned back to Jamal and spoke. "What do you mean when you said she 'has one'? One what?"

The stern look on Jamal's face was replaced by a shit-eating grin. "Oh, I see, you want to know what we mean by saying 'she has one'." He paused as he looked back over his shoulder at the sexy MILF before facing Elliott once more. "What we mean by saying she has one is what we mean about her body."

Elliott's eyebrows arched together. "I still don't get it."

Jamal looked steadily at Elliott. "Her body is what we're talking about-'a body that's made for big cocks'. That's what we mean by 'she has one'. And your mother definitely has 'a body made for big cocks'. And we're going to give her some right now."

As Jamal reached for his belt, Gunner and Zeke quickly followed. "How do you want to do her, Jamal?" Zeke asked. "Are we going to go in the usual order so we can get her loosened up for you?" Zeke had an eager look on his face, knowing that if Jamal wanted to do as he'd asked, he'd be the first one to get his big prick inside the sexy MILF.

Jamal kept his eyes on Tanya's face as he calmly tossed his jeans aside and slowly shook his head. "No, not this time. This time we're going to take her one at a time, and I'm going first. I want to hear her scream with this big black cock inside her before you guys get those tiny dicks of yours seen to."

Tanya felt her spine tingle at the thought of Jamal taking her first. One part of her had hoped he'd do as Zeke had suggested, letting her take the smallest cock first-although she already knew that even Zeke's prick was bigger than anything she'd ever have inside her before. But deep down, she knew that she wanted Jamal to be first, to feel that enormous black snake work its way deep inside her, stretching her and filling her like never before. Yes, the smile on Jamal's face told her he knew exactly what she wanted-what she needed.

"C'mon, sweetheart, get down on your knees for a minute," Jamal said as he put his big hands on Tanya's shoulders and pushed down. She eagerly complied. She dropped to her knees, her face mere inches away from Jamal's stiffening cock.

He reached down and hefted his beefy dick, pointing the purple head at her mouth. "Wrap those red lips around that big black barrel and suck for a minute or two. I want that gun fully cocked and loaded before I stick it way up inside you."

Tanya almost swooned as she looked at the massive cock before her, knowing it would soon be tearing its way up her needy cunt. She ovalled her lips as Jamal flexed forward, feeding that big puffy helmet right into her mouth. It felt hot and oh so soft between her lips as she leaned forward, taking more of the stiffening rod.

"Mmm..." She couldn't help the purr that emanated from her throat as her lips clamped down just past the pronounced coronal ridge, locking the lemon-sized knob within her mouth.

"Oh fuck, yeah, that's the way, sweetheart," Jamal said as he slowly stroked his rising cock, his big hand wrapped around the stiffening weapon in a warm loving corridor. "Get that big dick ready to stretch that tight white pussy of yours. And then once I've got you opened up, these guys are gonna take their turn, and then we'll have another go round after that. We're gonna fill you up, sweetheart. Fill you up with that creamy white cum you love so much."

It was clear to everyone watching that Jamal's words were getting Tanya even hotter. Her shiny lips were pursed forward and her eyes were hooded as she sucked wantonly. Little whimpers and purrs came from deep inside her as she bobbed up and down on the throbbing monster.

"That's it. Get it nice and hard, just the way you want it," Jamal said, rolling his hips slightly as Tanya hollowed in her cheeks, the hot wet tissues inside her mouth embracing his surging erection in a tight buttery sheath.

Elliott couldn't believe how incredibly sexy his mother looked. The form-fitting bustier drew your attention to her slim waist, while the heavily-structured bra cups thrust her massive tits together and up, the bewitching red garment provocatively emphasizing her hourglass figure. The high-heeled strappy sandals made her legs look amazing, and whatever she had put on them to make them shine like that was dead sexy. And her face, her face looked luxuriously desirable with the deeper tones of the makeup she'd applied, finished off by the wet red gash of her mouth. Her wild-looking hair was the perfect accent to the whole look, and Elliott's cock had started to stiffen as soon as he'd laid eyes on her.

And now here she was, down on her knees, her wet red lips wrapped around the big black cock that belonged to one of his bullies. If you'd said to him twenty-four hours ago that this was going to happen, he'd have said you were crazy. But no, it had happened, and he was witnessing it first hand as his sexily-clad mother slobbered and sucked his bully's big black cock. Not only was she sucking it, he could see that she was positively worshipping it. She wasn't just trying to suck it quickly to get it over with-no-she was clearly taking her time. His mother's eyes were glassy and lust-filled as her lips and mouth made sweet love to the young black man's huge slab of meat.

Elliott was watching intently, his cock quickly hardening in his pants as his mother mewed and purred as Jamal's big dick plundered her mouth. He saw Gunner and Zeke watching closely as well, both of them with sinister smiles on their faces as they slowly stroked their own growing erections. Elliott turned back as Jamal ran his long fingers lovingly through his mother's hair, working her head back and forth slowly, obviously loving the feeling of her hot wet mouth on his surging erection. Elliott thought his mother's glossy red lips looked wickedly sinful as they travelled back and forth along Jamal's ebony spear. He had watched the boy's huge cock get harder and longer as she slavishly sucked. The tremendous girth of Jamal's cock had her lips stretched almost to the tearing point, but he could see that she was loving it. Loving having that thick black cock filling her mouth. Loving having Jamal telling her what to do.

"Okay, sweetheart, that's good enough. I know you want to keep sucking, and I'll give you some more of that gravy you love so much later, but right now, I'm ready to get every last inch of my cock inside that pretty little pussy of yours," Jamal said as he pulled his erection out of her mouth with an audible POP! "Are you ready to be our little fucktoy, sweetheart? Are you ready to have us fuck you, and you be our cocksucker, anytime or anywhere we want?"

Tanya looked up at Jamal, and Elliott could see the lust in her eyes. "Yes," she replied, her head nodding submissively in agreement.

"Yes what?" Jamal asked firmly, his hand waving his immense rod teasingly right in front of her flushed face.

"Yes sir," Tanya responded, knowing instinctively how he expected her to answer.

"That's better. That's the way I expect our pretty little fucktoy to answer. Now get up on the bed and on your back."

Tanya got to her feet and slid onto the bed, crawling up and then turning over on her back, her head positioned in the middle of the stack of pillows. She drew one leg up, the rapier-like heel of one strappy sandal digging into the mattress sensually, her bent knee positioned over her other leg in a sexy pose.

"Oh fuck," Zeke muttered under his breath, and Elliott knew exactly what the young thug was thinking. His mother looked so fucking sexy it took his breath away. Her nicely tanned skin and the brilliant red of her outfit and the shoes looked boldly delicious against the brilliant white sheets. Her huge tits looked amazing, filling the full breadth of her chest while the ample mounds of tit-flesh threatened to spill over the tops of the straining bra cups. Her pouffed-up honey-blonde hair lay spread out over the pillow beneath her like an enchanting halo, framing her stunningly beautiful face. To Elliott, his mother looked more luscious and desirable than any porn star or busty model he'd ever jacked off to. She was a fantasy come true, lying right there in the middle of her king-size bed, lying there waiting to be fucked.

Elliott saw Jamal smile appreciatively as he crawled onto the foot of the bed on his knees, his stallion-like cock rearing up before him like a heat-seeking missile. And Elliott knew exactly where that weapon was going to be aimed.

"Get those legs apart for me, sweetheart. Let me see that pretty pussy of yours," Jamal said, edging closer on his knees.

Tanya rolled her leg off of the other one and drew both knees up slowly, her heels dragging teasingly over the sheets as her knees got higher and higher. With her knees well up, she slowly rolled her legs provocatively open to each side, presenting a perfect view of her creamy inner thighs and thong-clad cunt to Jamal.

"Jesus Christ, she's perfect," Zeke said softly as he and Gunner methodically stroked their cocks, which were now rock hard. "Look at how wet she is."

Even from his vantage point opposite the bed, Elliott could see the damp stain where his mother's succulent nectar had soaked through her tiny panties. He shivered, thinking of the illicit scent and taste of her delectable juices.

"Let's get those panties out of the way," Jamal said as he reached between her legs and grabbed the waistband of her thong. Tanya wriggled her hips as Jamal drew them down off her shapely legs. He brought the tiny piece of fabric to his nose and inhaled deeply, revelling in the intense fragrance. "Nice, very nice." He then turned, balled the panties up and tossed them across the room to Elliott, who snagged them out of the air instinctively. "There you go, Kid, suck on those for awhile."

As soon as Elliott had the panties in his hand, he could smell the heady aroma coming off the damp piece of fabric. It fired his senses, making him almost delirious with excitement. He was too overcome with arousal to do anything other than Jamal told him to do. He turned the tiny thong inside out and stuffed it into his mouth, his lips and tongue sucking at the sodden material. With his cock feeling like a steel rod in his jeans, he turned his attention back to the bed, eager to see what would happen next.

"That's my girl," Jamal said as he faced Tanya, still on his knees in front of her, his humongous cock waving in the air like a black fleshy scimitar, waiting to carve its way into something hot, wet, and pink. Even from his vantage point across the room, Elliott could see a shiny web of precum drooling from the tip. "Get those legs apart again. Let me see that pretty little cunt."

Tanya's legs had come together after Jamal had taken her panties off. Under his direction, she drew her knees up again, and then slowly let her legs roll open to each side, her shaved pussy wantonly on display.

"Oh fuck, yeah. That's gorgeous," Zeke said as all eyes focusses in on Tanya's delectable pussy.

Elliott could see that his mother's mound was glistening, her loins almost glowing with her seeping discharge. He knew she must have been really aroused to be that wet so fast. But it wasn't just that her inviting mound was so shiny, it looked perfect in every other way. Elliott had seen a lot of pussies in his young life, even if only in pictures and pornos, but his mother's mature cunt had him breathing raggedly with desire as he looked at it.

Her entire vulva was flushed pink, as if blood had rushed to that part of her body to enliven it even more. Her inner lips were full and fleshy, and seemed to ripple as she moved her legs apart. They were an even brighter pink than her outer lips, drawing your attention to the beckoning shiny line of the teasing cleft between them that marked the gates to her velvety love pocket. Elliott knew in an instant those pussy lips were ones that he wanted to get his mouth on. Pussy lips he could suck and chew on all night long-and still want more.

His gaze instinctively moved upward along her glistening slit, her enflamed clit seeming to glow with need, like a beacon imploring all sailors to find safety from the tempest between her widely-spread legs. Again, Elliott compared the fleshy nodule to ones he'd seen on porn stars. His mother's looked bigger, bigger and more prominent than any he'd seen. The protruding bud was already peeking out from beneath its protective sheath, shining invitingly as her warm juices had seeped upwards on the inside of her tiny panties. It looked like a tiny cock, the blood-filled tip calling out for a set of lips and tongue to bring it the pleasure it deserved. The size of it made Elliott shiver in anticipation. He could only hope-no-pray, that Jamal would be true to his word and let him have a chance, if only for a brief instant, to place his mouth on that beautiful pussy and service his mother as he'd always dreamed about.

"Fuck, man," Gunner said, his hand sliding slowly back and forth on his stiff cock. "Look at how fucking wet she is. She wants it bad. You can even smell her from here."

Gunner was right. Even from his spot across the room, Elliott was getting the alluringly illicit scent of his mother's weeping little box. Like a mind-numbing shot to the brain, the sinfully delicious fragrance sent a jolt right to his cock, making his already-hard cock pulse with arousal. He saw the same thing had happened to Jamal, his enormous club bobbing menacingly with each powerful beat of his heart.

"Oh yeah, she wants cock all right," Jamal said, shifting forward on the bed. "And we're going to make sure she gets as much as she wants, and more, starting right now."

Jamal settled down on his knees between the MILF's spread thighs. He wrapped his hand around his raging prick and pointed it downward, the dripping tip aimed right at her beckoning little flower. All eyes in the room watched intently as he leaned forward, bringing the flared purple head of his black dick to her glistening pussy lips. He pressed the tip against them, and then moved his hand in a slow circle, the engorged head of his cock moving teasingly over her beckoning mound.