Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 01 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhnnn..." Tanya couldn't surpress the needy moan that escaped her lips, her mind swirling with arousal as the young black man pressed his scorchingly-hot cockhead against her pussy. She felt an electric twitching in her snatch, and knew a small gush of cunt-honey had pulsed forth, as if to convince him that more delights awaited him inside. She looked up, her eyes meeting Jamal's, both of them knowing how much she wanted him-no-needed him, to drive that big beautiful cock way up inside her. He rolled his hips again, his immense knob rubbing all around the opening of her steaming cunt.

"Please..." She was almost pleading, her needy tone bringing a knowing smile to Jamal's face.

"Please? Please what?" Jamal said, sitting back slightly, his wrapped hand keeping his throbbing erection pointed right at her seeping gash, the enflamed tip drooling precum onto her hot pink flesh. "Please stop?"

"No," she said, her eyes seeming to beg him to give her what she needed.

"Please what, then?" Jamal leaned forward again, once more tracing the tip of his rock-hard cock over her slippery pussy-lips.

"Please, please put it...put it inside me." Tanya said, her breathless voice pleading with him to shove his monstrous cock into her.

"You know I'm going to make you come with this, don't you?" Jamal said, still rubbing his dickhead against her slick labial gates.

"Yes...yes, I know. I...I need it," Tanya replied, her lust-filled eyes glassy with desire. She pushed her hips back against him, wanting more.

"Tell me, tell me what you need," Jamal said, a lecherous smile on his face as he toyed with her slick pink petals, his angry cockhead pressing teasingly against her hot flesh, but going no further.

"I need you inside me. I need that big black cock as far inside me as you can get it. Please, fuck me now," Tanya said, her face flushed with her confession.

A huge smile creased Jamal's face. "All you had to do was ask, sweetheart." He angled his hand down and pressed the massive bulb against her pussy lips, and then leaned forwards.

Elliott watched, his mouth open, as Jamal started to enter his mother. Her dew-covered labia circled his engorged cockhead in a loving kiss as the young black man flexed slowly forwards. Elliott saw those vivid pink lips stretch and stretch as they embraced the veiny black cock. It looked to Elliott like they were almost sucking at it, imploring it to go deeper. Which Jamal did.

"Oh my God...so thick," Tanya moaned softly as Jamal started to work his massive erection into her.

He could feel that she was soaking wet inside, and hot as a pistol. The steaming oily tissues lining her cunt pressed against him, her coital walls feeling heavenly on his surging dick. Once the broad flared knob was locked within her twat's clutching grasp, he released his hand from his prick and leaned over her, supporting himself in a push-up position over her. He looked down into those warm blue eyes as he flexed forward, his steely rod making its way deeper. Her mature cunt felt just as tight as any of the young girls he'd fucked, and hot as a blast furnace. She flicked her eyes up from what was happening between her legs to look at him. He rolled his hips, stirring her hot insides like a batch of wet cement.

"Ohhhnnn," she groaned deeply, her eyes closing in bliss as he worked her needy cunt with his monstrous weapon.

Jamal continued to slowly, insistently, drive his rigid cock into her. The steaming folds of flesh gripped him like a hot buttery fist, and he continued flexing forward, until her inner folds refused to part, the unexplored depths of her mature twat barring him from going any further. They both looked down between their joined bodies, seeing close to 5" of thick black cock still sticking out of her. She looked up at him, and they both knew the same thing-that he wasn't going to stop there.

"Please...please be gentle," she whispered. "I've never...I've never had anything that big before."

"But you do want it, don't you?" Jamal whispered back, rolling his hips teasingly. He watched her eyes roll back in her head and her mouth opened in a breathless gasp as the head of the huge club rubbed luxuriously against the oily walls of her packed vagina. "Are you gonna open up that tight cunt for me and let me all the way in? Are you gonna let this big black cock fuck you deeper than you've ever been fucked before?"

"Yes...yes," Tanya pleaded.

"We've still got five inches to go," Jamal said as he rolled his hips, letting her feel the intense hardness of his steely cock. "How much more do you want? Do you want every last inch?"

"Oh God...yes. Yes, I...I want it all," Tanya moaned as she threw her arms around his neck and nodded her approval, letting him know she was ready for his assault.

"That's my good girl. Because now I'm not gonna stop until every fucking inch is inside you," Jamal said. "And then when I'm done with you, Gunner and Zeke are gonna fuck you too. Would you like that, sweetheart? Would you like all of our cocks way up inside you, filling you with hot teenage cum?" Jamal punctuated his words by flexing his hips slightly forward, rubbing the flared purple crown of his cock against the tight tissues barring his way, letting her know exactly where he was going.

His action caused Tanya's eyes to close and her head to tilt up as he worked her insides magically with his immense cock. He was only about halfway into her, but she'd never felt so full of cock in her entire life. He was so much bigger than her husband had been, and way bigger than a guy from the football team she'd fucked in college, and at that time she'd thought he was huge. But even that guy paled in comparison to Jamal, and she knew Gunner and Zeke weren't far behind their good friend when it came to cock size.

She'd listened to them talk about her having a body 'made for big cocks', and she knew that was for them to decide that, but she knew after jerking off the three of them last night that not only her body needed big cock, but her mind did too. She'd become addicted to them already, and she knew there was no way she could stop what she was doing. She was fucking her son's bully, and then she'd be fucking two more of his tormentors after this one. Boys she hadn't even known twenty-four hours ago. And now they were going to take turns fucking her. Fucking their big hard teenage cocks into her 40-year old pussy. Fucking her and filling her with cum. Their warm, thick, creamy, sperm-laden cum. And she knew she needed it. Knew she was going to crave it. Crave those big cocks. Knew she was going to want it to never stop. Knew she was going to love it. And now Jamal had just told her they were all going to fuck her, and fill her with their cum, and asked her if that's what she wanted, if she wanted their huge teenage cocks way up inside her. With her brain and body overwhelmed by illicit desire, the answer was dead easy. "Yes, I want you inside me. I want all of you inside me. I want you as deep as you can go, and then I want you to come, to come inside me, to give me all of your cum. All of you."

"That's good, sweetheart, 'cause here we go," Jamal said as he drew his hips back and then flexed forward, sending his throbbing erection further inside her than any cock had been before.

"Oh my Ggg...oh shit...so fucking big...so harddddd...," Tanya moaned loudly as the tight tissues inside her parted, finally yielding to Jamal's insistent thrust.

Jamal felt the steaming walls of the MILF's hot cunt part for him as he powered his way into her, his merciless cock forging a new path towards her womb. He couldn't believe how tight she was, but he knew this was virgin territory at this depth, and he was happy to be the one to take her 'deep cherry'. He looked down between their bodies and saw that there was only two inches of his steely cock remaining outside her gripping cunt-lips, and he wasn't stopping until he had those final two lodged inside her. He wriggled his hips, forcing his way deeper, stretching those reluctant tissues high up inside her. He felt the folds of flesh continue to part reluctantly, surrendering to him as they bathed his throbbing erection with hot oily juices. He paused for a second and then powered forward, thrusting his hips towards her waiting body.

Elliott saw the pronounced muscles of Jamal's rear-end flex, and he knew his bully was sending the last few inches of his monstrously-large cock into his mother's needy cunt. He'd seen that look of ecstasy on her face as Jamal had fed it into her, stopping briefly at what he assumed was the maximum point any cock had been inside. Elliott had been shocked to see how much was still left outside her, but he could tell by the way she was moaning and gasping that she wanted it, wanted the rest, wanted every one of those thick hard inches all the way inside her. And then Jamal had started plundering her insides, relentlessly forcing himself deeper, his huge cock making its way into the unexplored depths of her steaming twat. As the young black man made his final thrust, Elliott saw his mother's arms shoot out to each side, her hands grabbing onto the sheets tightly. He watched as her stretched labia accepted the invader, the final inches sliding inside, and then Jamal stopped, his shaven abdomen pressed up flush against his mother's.

"OH FUCK...OH FUCK...I'M GONNA...I'M GONNA...AAAAAAHHH," Tanya gasped loudly as she felt the tip of the huge black cock press up against her cervix, triggering an agonizingly euphoric orgasm that started deep inside and blossomed like an atomic bomb to every nerve ending of her body.

Elliott watched, awestruck, as his mother climaxed. It looked like her body had been zapped with a powerful electric shock. Her back flexed upwards, at the same time as her hands tore at the sheets in a death grip. As the luxurious waves of pleasure coursed through her, she brought her feet up further on the bed, the rapier-like heels of her stilettos digging into the mattress erotically.

"I...I...OH FUCKKKKKKK, SO BIGGGGGG..." his mother moaned deep in her throat as the tingling sensations shot to every jangling nerve-ending of her lush mature body. Elliott watched her thrash about like a wildcat, twitching and convulsing as her climax overwhelmed her, rocking her to the core.

Jamal held on tight, his cock buried balls-deep in her twitching body. He loved the feel of the sexy mature woman beneath him bucking like a bronco, grinding her hips and needy twat up against him. Her pussy was gripping him in a tight wet sheath, and as she came, he could feel her hot oily juices gushing out of her and onto his body. Watching her come made him smile. He knew this woman was definitely a hot one, and this was only the first of many orgasms he planned on giving her with his cock buried to hilt in her hot mature cunt.

Tanya's orgasm had overwhelmed her in a whirlwind of euphoric pleasure, her curvy body shaking with exquisite sensations that took her breath away. She'd never felt so stretched and full of beautiful hard cock as she had at that moment when Jamal had bottomed out inside her, his muscular abdomen pressed as tight to hers as possible. His long hard cock had touched uncharted territory way up inside her, rubbing over nerve endings deep in those coital walls that seemed even more sensitive than the rest of her vagina. Her climax had her shaking and trembling wildly, the paroxysms of delight making her head spin. It felt like she'd been waiting forever for a cock of this size to unleash this powerful orgasm, a mind-numbing release that it seemed she had needed for years. Wave upon wave of luxurious sensations had her body thrumming like a plucked guitar string-and Jamal hadn't even started to really fuck her yet. Her climax had her quivering and shaking for a long time, her whole body twitching spastically, until the delicious sensations finally started to wane. As she started to come down from her orgasmic high, she wondered if she had a climax as powerful as that just from him fully entering her, how would she feel when he really started pounding that big hard cock into her? She couldn't wait to find out.

"Did you like that, sweetheart? Did you like the way my big black cock made you come?" Jamal asked. He looked down at her as she tried to compose herself, her breath coming in ragged gasps.

"Yes," Tanya hissed back, a post-orgasmic shiver tripping down her spine.

"Do you want to come a few more times?" Jamal rolled his hips as he spoke, his huge prick rubbing teasingly over those sensitive tissues inside her.

Tanya couldn't believe the intense delicious pleasure that seemed to flow from his powerful cock to every nerve ending of her body. If she'd had any willpower to resist previously, she knew it was all gone once she'd felt how heavenly it was to be totally stuffed full by such a big cock. And the fact that Jamal was black made it even more nasty and exciting for her. She wasn't sure why, maybe it was her conservative upbringing, but the idea of young black man-basically a boy the same age as her son-fucking the shit out of her had her head spinning, in a good way. "Yes, please," she gasped out, rolling her own hips back at him.

"Please what?" Jamal teased, grinding himself forcefully with his body pressed to hers, the tip of his cock so far inside her she felt like she could almost taste it.

"Please...please fuck me now," Tanya pleaded.

"That's what I wanted to hear," Jamal said. He turned and shared a smile with his buddies before turning back to the sexy MILF beneath him, his eyes dropping to her chest, her voluminous breasts straining against the cups of the laced-up bustier. "But let's get a bit of a better look at these first."

Elliott watched as Jamal reached forward and plucked at the ribbon-like lacing on the front of the bustier, pulling open the securing bow. Elliott gasped as his mother's breasts seemed to come alive as the laces opened, allowing the material of the bustier to move. The shiny red panels almost sprung open as her massive tits settled into and filled the opening, the sections of fabric parting and opening from the top down. Jamal opened the laces a little more, the panels parting even further. Elliott could now see her areolae and nipples, which were hard and thrusting up like stiff little berries.

"Nice, very nice. What do you think, guys?" Jamal said as all eyes feasted on Tanya's mouth-watering tits.

"Holy fuck. Those tits are incredible," Zeke added, drops of precum flicking every which way from the end of his cock as he continued to stroke it.

"Perfect," Gunner replied as he removed his hand from his surging prick. He felt like he could get off right there on the spot just looking at the sexy mature woman, but he wanted to spew this load way up inside her. There'd be plenty of opportunities to jerk off on her gorgeous body later. This next load was definitely gonna happen while he was fucking her.

"Perfect tits is right," Jamal said, his rugged physique poised right over the big round globes. "Let's see how they look when you're getting fucked."

Elliott watched Jamal slowly flex backward, drawing his long thick prick from his mother's gripping snatch. The veiny shaft glistened nastily, her juices covering every square inch of the throbbing cock. He drew back until just the tip of his monstrous dick was left inside her, her shiny pink labia circling the end of his cock possessively. Elliott saw the big curvy muscles in Jamal's rump flex as he quickly levered his hips forward, his engorged cockhead plummeting to the depths of her hungry pussy in one vicious thrust.

"OH GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!" Tanya wailed as Jamal's huge cock tore deep into her, bottoming out as his groin slammed into her noisily.

Jamal didn't seem to hear, or care. He drew back quickly, and Elliott noticed a wet suctioning sound coming from their joined bodies, as if his mother's wanton pussy was reluctant to let go. Jamal's buttocks looked like two big iron cannonballs as he powered forward again, the muscles in those round cheeks stiffening erotically as he flexed. He started into a steady rhythm, driving his surging prick as far into her as he could get with each merciless thrust.

"EEN-EE...EEN-E..." Elliott heard his mother's bed squeak in protest as Jamal hammered away at his mother. He knew his mother loved her old-fashioned bed, loved the ornate wood headboard and frame. She'd bought a new king-size mattress after she threw his father out, but there was no way she was giving up the bed she loved so much-the bed that was now squeaking and groaning every time Jamal buried his cock in her needy pussy. For Elliott, the titillating sounds as the bed squeaked and the headboard bumped rhythmically into the wall behind it made the whole experience all the more erotic and thrilling.

Elliott looked back at the sordid encounter taking place on that creaky old bed. His mother was moaning loudly as she grabbed at the sheets as if her life depended on it. Her head had tipped back on the pillow she was lying on, her mouth open as she groaned and gasped with each thrust of Jamal's raging prick. Elliott could see the look of pure rapture on her face. Her eyes were half-closed and hooded with lust, a fine sheen of perspiration breaking out on her face, making it seem like she was glowing with pure sexual bliss. She drew her knees up and rolled her thighs as far open as possible, as if to give Jamal more access to get just a fraction deeper inside her. Her high heels were digging into the mattress erotically, and Elliott thought it was one of the sexiest things he'd ever seen.

"OH FUCK...I'M GONNA...AGAIN...I'M GONNA COME AGAINNNNN..." Elliott watched as his mother came for a second time, barely a minute after she'd experienced her first climax when Jamal had gotten all the way into her. She was writhing like a wild thing, her body flailing every which way as she came. But Elliott noticed that no matter which way she twitched and shook, she kept thrusting her pussy up to meet Jamal's driving thrusts.

"Oh fuck, man, she is so fucking hot. Look at her go," Zeke said, his hand keeping his own hard cock at the ready.

"Yeah, look at those tits shake when she comes," Gunner added.

Elliott knew Zeke and Gunner were right. In the multitudes of pornos he'd watched, he'd never seen any porn star look as wantonly desirable or as dead sexy as his mother. Her body was amazing, and her tits were quivering and wobbling invitingly as they filled the partial opening in the front of the loosened bustier.

"OH FUCK...AGAIN...I'M...OH FUCKKKKK..."

Tanya came for a third time as Jamal kept driving his huge prick in and out of her, the bed continuing to make that sinfully nasty squeaking noise with each downward thrust. "EEN-EE...EEN-EE..."

"She's fucking hot all right," Jamal said as he flicked his gaze over to his friends. "Her cunt is so fucking tight and hot you won't believe it." He rolled his hips slightly on his next downward thrust, stirring her insides salaciously.

"OH GOD...SO BIG...SO FUCKING BIG," Tanya groaned, her heels digging deep into the mattress as she bucked her wide hips up against him, their bodies slapping together in a savage rhythm.

Jamal was merciless, feeding her every last inch of his monstrous prick, plumbing her virginal depths with each powerful thrust.

"OH MY...AAAHH..." Tanya came again and Elliott was beside himself with arousal, watching his mother come over and over as Jamal fucked her, fucked her deep and hard. He was shocked that with Jamal fucking her so hard, that she hadn't been torn in two by Jamal's massive cunt wrecker of a cock. But there was no doubt at all that she was loving every wicked second of that huge prick driving her deep into the mattress time and time again.

"Oh fuck, I can't believe I'm gonna come already," Jamal said as he pulled back and paused slightly with only the tip of his knob caught between the slippery pink lips guarding the entry to her steaming box. Elliott saw how shiny his thick veiny cock was, deliciously coated with his mother's cunt-honey. He could smell it from across the room, the whole room reeked of pure sex already, and he knew from what Jamal said that they were just getting started.