Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 01 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elliott watched the impressive cheeks of Jamal's ass flex again, the muscle and sinew inside clearly visible as they tightened beneath his smooth black skin. His hips shot forward, driving that long black cannon to the hilt.

"OH GODDDDDD!" Tanya wailed as she climaxed once more as Jamal started spewing his load against her cervix. She threw her arms around his neck and held on tightly as her body convulsed and twitched through another frenzied orgasm. She rolled her own hips against his, wanting every bit of that hard cock to be inside her as he came.

Even with Jamal holding still with his cock balls-deep inside his mother, Elliott watched the flexing continue in the muscles of Jamal's rear end and the back of his thighs. He knew those rhythmic twitches in his bully's buttocks meant each one signified another spurt of hot white cum shooting from the tip of Jamal's cock to baste his mother's insides.

Jamal hunched back and forth slightly as he continued to shoot. "Oh fuck, yeah. What a hot motherfucking cunt she has." He drew further back one time and then drove it deep, the bed groaning loudly.

As his thick cock drove deep, Elliott saw some white cum seeping out around the connection between Jamal's hard glistening cock and his mother's stretched shiny cunt-lips. As he watched, more cum appeared, and he knew Jamal had filled his mother up with a massive load. She was so full that there was nowhere for it to go but backwards. Jamal rolled his hips slightly, and more thick milky semen oozed forth. Elliott watched, totally transfixed, as the seeping cum slid downward between their connected bodies, finally starting to puddle on the sheets. He knew for that much cum to have made its way out of their tightly-connected bodies already, the load Jamal had filled her with must have been absolutely huge.

Elliott looked up slightly, taking in the wickedly sordid view of his big black bully looming menacingly over his tiny white mother, his cock still filling her hot 40-year-old cunt. With her blonde hair, blue eyes, and alabaster skin, Elliott knew his mother and Jamal couldn't have looked any more different from each other if they tried. But there was something sinfully exciting about seeing them joined together, the disparity in their ages just as arousing to Elliott as the differences in them being black and white. Jamal was basically the same age as him, for God's sake, but there was something special about seeing his bully fuck his mother that seemed-Elliott couldn't quite find the word for it, but 'ordained' was what came to mind-something that seemed 'meant to be', something beyond their control but was so 'right' at the same time. He couldn't really explain it, even to himself, but there was something purely arousing on an animalistic level about seeing Jamal fuck his mother within an inch of her life, and he knew from seeing her come time after time while he was doing it that she felt the same. The look of pure bliss on her flushed face right now told him exactly that.

"Oh man, what a fuck," Jamal said as he drew back, pulling his big cock out her gripping cunt with a nasty sucking sound.

Elliott could see the huge shaft and mushroom-shaped crown glistening with a mixture of their juices. Jamal's entire groin area shone with her juices, while strands and gobs of brilliant white cum clung to his heavy cock, clinging to the sides and the pebbly surface of his glans, while a final heavy gob dangled from the very tip. Without pausing, Jamal crawled up over Elliott's mother's body, straddling her. Without a word being spoken, Elliott saw her eagerly open her mouth, her wet-look lipstick looking wickedly exciting as Jamal plugged his semi-hard cock right into her mouth.

"That's it, sweetheart, get that cock nice and clean for me," Jamal said as he reached up and grasped the back of the headboard, up on his knees now as he worked his cock slowly back and forth in her mouth.

Even with her lips stretched around the big black cock, Elliott could see his mother's lips and tongue working enthusiastically. As Jamal slowly moved his prick back and forth, the gobs and strands of semen were disappearing from view, finding a nice warm home in the pit of her stomach. Elliott looked down between his mother's lewdly spread legs, his eyes zeroing in on the milky trail of cum oozing out of her stretched cunt. It looked sinfully erotic as it filled the gap between her glistening labia and slid downwards, the puddle on the sheets quickly growing in size, a damp stain blossoming sideways in all directions. The stuff seemed to be seeping out of her at a constant rate, and Elliott knew he was right, Jamal had absolutely filled her with a massive load.

"Oh fuck, what a mouth," Jamal said, looking down at the MILF's gorgeous face, her bright red lips circling his dick lovingly. "You've almost got me ready to go again already, but it's time to give somebody else a shot at that gorgeous body of yours." He drew one leg back over her, his swollen member coming out of her mouth with a wet POP! sound.

"Who's next?" Jamal asked as he got off the bed, his spent cock gleaming with traces of Tanya's saliva.

"Gunner?" Zeke asked, looking over at his friend anxiously, feeling like he was about to come on the spot.

"Go ahead, buddy," Gunner said, looking down at Tanya with a nasty look on his face. "I can see you're ready to pop."

"Thanks. I owe you. I've got to get it in that hot cunt before I blow it all over her."

"That wouldn't be so bad," Gunner added. "I'm sure she'd love it however we give it to her."

"Maybe next time," Zeke said as he scurried towards the bottom of the bed. He scrambled on between Tanya's spread legs, not even giving her a chance to close them. "Look here, baby-doll, look at what Zeke's got for you." He waved his turgid erection at her, precum dangling from the tip. He shook his knob at her, the drooling gob of cock-sap flipping off and landing on her inner thigh and glistening lewdly. He hooked his arms beneath her knees and folded her up, raising the angle of her beckoning slot to the perfect position for his assault. He angled his trim muscular hips down, the enflamed tip of his cock finding its way between her slick pussy-lips. With one smooth stroke, he buried his rigid erection to the hilt.

"YESSSSSS," Tanya hissed loudly as Zeke bottomed out, filling her once again.

"Oh man, what a hot little cunt," Zeke said as he started to fuck her, his body in a push-up position over hers.

Elliott saw more of Jamal's huge load squelch out of his mother with each vigorous thrust that Zeke was giving her. Both of their shaven crotches quickly became a frothy mess as Zeke powered his sizable prick in and out, his body slapping against hers with a nasty wet sticky sound. He'd only been pounding it into her for a minute or so when Elliott saw her reach her hands up around Zeke's neck as she started to come.

"I...I...AAAAAAHHHHHH..." Another breathy groan purred from her throat as she shook, paroxysms of pleasure flowing through her body as she quivered and twitched. Elliott saw her fingernails scratching down Zeke's back, leaving little red trails that looked erotically exciting. Her climax seemed to spur Zeke on and he really started slamming it to her, his hips pistoning up and down as he drove her deep into the mattress.

"OH FUCK...NOT AGAIN!" Tanya wailed as another climax followed on the heels of the last one, her body shaking spastically from the luxurious sensations flowing through her.

"COMING...FUCK...I'M GONNA COME," Zeke warned as he drove his throbbing erection into her, basting her insides as he went off, shooting rope after rope of hot teenage cum into her steaming depths.

Elliott watched as the two of them came at the same time, his mother trembling in orgasmic bliss while Zeke humped away at her, making sure every drop ended up inside her. When both of them started to recover, Zeke followed Jamal's example and climbed up over the gorgeous MILF, feeding his cum-covered cock into her mouth. And like she'd done with Jamal, his mother enthusiastically licked the boy's glistening prick clean, getting every drop of their combined juices inside her.

"Oh fuck, her mouth is amazing," Zeke said, slowing moving his spent dick back and forth between her sucking lips.

"All right, asshole, my turn," Gunner said, tapping Zeke on the shoulder. Zeke reluctantly moved off and stood beside Jamal, both of them idly stroking their semi-hard cocks as Gunner climbed onto the bed. He positioned himself between her spread legs, his fat surging cock rearing up before him like a deadly weapon. He reached down and grabbed her legs, pulling himself between them and then sitting back on his haunches.

"I like it this way," Gunner said as he circled her trim ankles with each hand and drew her legs almost straight up. He held her legs together for a split second, and then slowly parted them.

Elliott thought the oily sheen she'd put on them looked wickedly erotic as her legs caught the light. Gunner moved his hands as far apart as his arms would reach, positioning her like a wishbone being pulled apart, and he was ready to take the prize. The mound of her sex and the bed were an absolute mess already. Zeke's cum was leaking out of her puffy abused hole to mix with Jamal's and her own juices in a sticky wet mess. The room reeked of sex, but that just seemed to excite everyone in it even more. Elliott could see the look of wanton desire on his mother's face, and he knew she wanted it, she wanted more, more big cock.

"You want this? You want this, blondie?" Gunner asked as he levered his hips downward, pointing the engorged head of his cock at her dripping hole.

"Yes," Tanya hissed, trying to move her hips to get closer to his big thick cock, but with his hands holding onto her legs, she couldn't do it. His cock wasn't as big as Jamal's, but it was pretty damn close. And it looked as rigid as an iron bar, and she felt dizzy as she thought about that rock-hard slab of meat tearing its way high up inside her.

Gunner saw the needy look in her eyes and felt her try to move towards him, her actions making him smile. "Well, you're gonna get it all right. But I like it deep, and I like it hard. Do you think you're gonna like it deep and hard? And when I say hard, I mean HARD."

"Yes. Please, yes!"

Gunner could see the pleading look in her eyes, and it was obvious she needed it, needed it just as bad as he did. He inched forward, pressing the searing head of his prick against her glistening labia, wriggling his hips as he snuggled it down between those petals of hot pink flesh.

"All right then, blondie, here you go," Gunner said as he started to lever his hips, her labia stretching and circling his thick white cock possessively as he moved deeper. He mercilessly made his way further, feeling those hot coital walls hugging his prick like a hot buttery fist as he got about five inches into her. The feeling was so intensely hot that he couldn't contain himself, and slammed the remaining half of his cock to the hilt in one fell swoop.

"OH MY GODDDDD!" Tanya groaned loudly as his prick battered up against her womb, triggering another shattering orgasm that rocketed throughout her body.

Elliott was still watching, his eyes open wide as his mother climaxed again, only this time with Gunner's sturdy fat cock filling her mature pussy. With Gunner on his haunches between her spread legs, when she'd started to come Elliott had seen her throw her arms out and clutch at the sheets tightly, pulling them up from the corners of the bed. He thought she looked so sexy and sluttish when she came while Gunner was holding her like this. Her shiny legs looked amazing as he held them up high and spread far apart, the muscles in her thighs quivering like plucked bow strings as she came. She flopped her head from side to side, like a ragdoll, her mouth open as she gasped and moaned.

With Gunner sitting back instead of having his body over hers, they had a clear view of her spectacular tits, which were wobbling and jiggling teasingly as she thrashed about. Her nipples had made their way between the loosened laces on the front of the bodice. The little red buds were now hard as bullets, sticking up provocatively, as if begging for a mouth to suck on them. To Elliott, it looked even more erotic to still see them partially contained within the loosened bustier, the sexy red garment adding to the whole provocative look her sexy MILFish body gave off.

"That's the way, blondie. Come on this big cock of mine," Gunner said as he drew back and then flexed forward, absolutely slamming his raging prick all the way into her. "I told you I like it hard, so get used to it."

He started methodically driving his steely dick balls-deep into her with every powerful thrust, their meshing groins slapping noisily together. Elliott watched as Gunner seemed to be crucifying her, as if nailing her to the cross with the long thick stake between his legs. "EEN-EE...EEN-EE..." The bed was squeaking and groaning loudly as Gunner pounded her, their connected bodies a white frothy mess as his hammering cock forced more of the cum out from inside her.

"SO HARD...SO FUCKING HARD," Tanya groaned just before she climaxed again. "AAAHHHH..."

Elliott saw the sheets pull right up as she clawed at them feverishly. She was flailing about wildly, to the point that Elliott thought she might be having a seizure. But that look of pure bliss in her hooded eyes told him that she was loving what was happening to her.

Gunner had been close to coming as soon as he'd felt her mature pussy grip down on him. He couldn't believe how hot her tight little cunt was. It was like sticking his dick into a blast furnace, a hot velvety-soft liquid blast furnace. Her first climax had caught him off guard, but he'd felt her approaching her second, the talented muscles inside her seeming to clutch at his thrusting erection in a loving grasp. Seeing her start to come the second time sent him right over the edge. "OH YEAH. HERE IT COMES! GONNA FILL YOU UP, BLONDIE."

Elliott saw Gunner grip his mother's legs tightly as he started to come, keeping her spread-eagled as he used her mature cunt as his own willing sperm receptacle. His muscular ass tightened as he drove his prick to the hilt, and Elliott saw his body flex as he came, filling his mother with another load of hot teenage semen. He seemed to come for a long time, a circle of white appearing around his thick cock as the spunk he'd filled her with seeped back.

Apparently satisfied that he'd unloaded every last drop into her, Elliott watched Gunner pull his thick cock out of her steaming box, a thick gooey wad of semen filling the gap between her closing pussy-lips. He released his mother's legs, which fell back to the bed instantly. She lay there in front of him, her breathing ragged as she drew in cool drafts of air, both of them recovering from their intense orgasms.

Like his friends, Gunner straddled the sexy MILF and plugged his cum-covered prick into her mouth, using that hot wet orifice to clean himself. But she definitely wasn't disagreeing, her lips and tongue rolling hungrily over his turgid dick as she lapped up every drop of their combined juices.

Elliott looked at his mother longingly. He knew now what his three bullies had meant when they'd said "She definitely had one". Had a body made for big cocks. They'd just fucked her three times in a row with big cocks-really big cocks-and she'd taken every inch of every one of them like a champion. She was definitely hotter and sluttier than any porn star he had ever seen. He felt somewhat guilty to be thinking of her like that, but that guilt disappeared beneath the amount of excitement and arousal he had from watching what they did to her. And he could see that-like his three bullies-she wanted more.

"All right, Gunner, that's enough for now," Jamal said. "It's the kid's turn."

Elliott looked up as all eyes turned to him. He sat there, struck dumb.

"Well, kid. She's all yours," Jamal said. "Don't you want to fuck your mother?"

"Well, I...I don't know," Elliott was finally able to stammer, a confused and bewildered look on his face as he looked from the three thugs to his mother.

"I thought we talked about this," Jamal said, clearly perturbed by Elliott's answer. "You don't want to make me mad, do you?"

Elliott instinctively shook his head. "No, but I-"

"It's all right, Elliott. Just do what they say." His mother's words made him look in her direction, and he saw the loving look in her eyes. The look that said she was giving him permission to fuck her.

"Go ahead, Cox, give it to her," Gunner added. "If I had a mother like that I'd be fucking her every day."

He saw his mother nod as she reached her hand out towards him, beckoning him to join her on the bed. Under the scrutiny of the three bullies watching him, he stood up and shucked off his clothes. Even though he nervous, he'd been so aroused the whole time they'd taken turns fucking her that his cock was as hard as it had ever been, pointing straight up as he released it from his underwear.

"I'd definitely say he wants to fuck her," Zeke said as he poked Gunner in the ribs. "Look at that stiffy."

Elliott made his way hesitantly towards the bed, his pulsing erection leading the way. He knew if he even dared to touch it, it would go off instantly. He didn't want to embarrass himself even further. He thought about trying to think of something different to take his mind off it, but seeing his sexy mother lying there, her huge tits filling the front of the loosened bustier, gobs of cum oozing from her puffy cunt, her red lips wet with traces of her own juices and semen clinging to them...well...it was hopeless. There was no way he could think of anything else but the fact that he was about to fuck his gorgeous sexy mother.

As Elliott crawled onto the bed, she drew her legs up and rolled her knees open to each side as she crooked a finger in his direction, beckoning him to come closer. His heart was pounding like a jackhammer in his chest, and it felt like it was pumping every last ounce of his blood to the rigid muscle between his legs. It was so hard, he felt like he was going to burst. He moved between her legs, not exactly sure what to do.

"It's okay, baby. Come to Mommy," Tanya whispered to him softly as she reached out to him, her hand moving between them. Her fingers circled his raging prick, and he felt her give it a loving squeeze as she pointed the drooling tip at her sloppy cum-covered pussy.

Elliott was beside himself with excitement. His mother had just referred to herself as Mommy, something he hadn't called her in years. The term seemed sinfully wicked, just like the illicit incestuous act they were about to perform. But like everything else that had happened today, Elliott thought it was decadently exciting when she called herself Mommy, making him feel even more like a little boy. Her little virgin boy. And then she'd touched his cock, his throbbing hard cock. Her fingers felt like cool silk as she circled her hand around him, squeezing him gently before she positioned the tip against her slippery cunt-lips.

"That's okay, baby," she whispered as she rolled her hips salaciously, getting his engorged cockhead nicely nestled between her gripping labia. "Give it to Mommy. Give it to Mommy nice and slow."

Elliott looked into her eyes and saw the love she had for him there. Saw the caring, the love of a mother for her son as she nodded for him to slide his cock into her, to make love to her, to fuck her. Overcome with excitement, Elliott drove his throbbing cock all the way into her, his body pressing up tightly to hers. As soon as he had it all the way in, he felt the muscles inside her close down around his surging erection, the hot tissues inside her gripping him tightly. A mind-numbing rippling sensation travelled through those talented muscles along the length of his cock, feeling like tiny little fingers stroking him from top to bottom-Elliott lost it right there.