Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 01 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH MOM...I'm sorry," he gasped as he started to come. He felt his body trembling from head to toe with the intensity of his orgasm. He flooded her vagina with his boy-seed, and it felt like he was pouring his very soul into her as he unloaded. The feeling was like nothing he'd experienced before, and better than anything he'd fantasized or dreamt about. He'd been a virgin and if this is what fucking was all about, he didn't want it to ever stop. The intensity of the sensation of being gripped by his mother's steaming birth canal-the very canal that had given him birth eighteen years before-had been too much for him in his overworked state, but he knew he wanted to be inside her again, to fuck her again, really fuck her-not just come inside her like the virgin boy that he was.

"It's okay, baby. I loved it," Tanya whispered into his ear as he all but collapsed on top of her, her protruding nipples pressing into his chest like little bullets. "Did Mommy make you feel good?"

"Oh God, Mom, it was amazing. It was-"

"That's enough, loverboy," Jamal said, interrupting their tender moment. "Back on out of there."

Tanya nodded to Elliott, letting him know he should do as Jamal said. He lifted himself off his mother and slowly withdrew, wishing his teenage cock could stay in his mother forever. He moved backwards between her spread legs, all of them looking down between her parted thighs.

"Oh fuck, what a mess," Zeke said, letting out a low whistle.

A mess was right, Elliott thought. His mother's vulva, thighs, and abdomen were covered in cum and her own clear juices. The stuff was everywhere, and the puddle beneath her on the sheets continued to grow and blossom outwards. Including Elliott dousing her quim with jizz, they'd just flooded her with four big loads of teenage cum. Besides the mess on and all around her shaven mound, pearly gobs of the stuff were continuously oozing out of her overflowing snatch.

"You know what you need to do, kid," Jamal said firmly. "Get your mouth down there and get to work. I want that hole nice and clean before I fuck it again."

The tone of Jamal's voice had Elliott's heart pounding, but with fear this time. He looked up at his mother again, her eyes nodding in agreement that he should do as he was being told. He nodded back to her and moved forward, lowering his mouth towards her sopping cunt.

"Start with her thighs," Jamal instructed. "Get everything else cleaned up first before you suck our cum out of her pussy."

Elliott did as he was asked, pressing his lips against the velvety-soft skin of her inner thigh, his tongue feathering out to lick up a pearly strand of cum. He lovingly licked that leg clean, and then moved over to her other thigh, giving it the same treatment. The three boys watched as he diligently lapped up the stray ribbons and wads of semen, all three of them leisurely stroking their semi-hard cocks. Jamal had made it clear they were going to fuck his mother again, and who knew what else they were going to do to her. Elliott, surprisingly to himself, knew that he wanted them to, wanted his bullies to fuck her over and over, wanted them to use their big cocks on her wherever and whenever they wanted, taking her to the heights of ecstasy with their huge pricks. Something he knew he'd never be capable of doing with his average-sized dick. But he knew big cocks like theirs was what his mother wanted, what she needed to satisfy those wanton desires deep inside her. He knew now that's what would make her happy, and he wanted that for her, and he knew seeing them use those big cocks on her would satisfy his own perverse desires as well.

With her thighs gleaming, he moved on up to her shaven mound. He pressed the broad flat part of his tongue against her vulva and licked upwards, gathering in clumpy gobs of spunk. He laved his tongue all over her loins, licking up every drop of the tasty fluids. Elliott looked over at Jamal, who nodded to Tanya's seeping twat as he gave his approval for Elliott to continue.

Elliott happily lowered his mouth, finally getting his mouth on the pussy he had fantasized and dreamed about forever. His mother's sex looked even better close up, and the fact that milky-white cum was still oozing out of it made it even more exciting. Dizzy with excitement and happiness, Elliott pressed his mouth flush up against her labia, creating a bit of a seal. He positioned his tongue against her sopping slit-and sucked. The nasty wet sound was music to his ears as his mouth became awash with semen. It quickly pooled on his tongue, the masculine flavor sparking his taste buds. He swallowed, feeling the clumpy gobs of spunk slide smoothly down his throat.

"That's the way," he heard Jamal say from above him. "That's our Clean-up Boy, right there."

Inspired by his bully's words of praise, Elliott sucked out some more, his mouth filling again with the potent cream. He swallowed a second time, and then sent his tongue up between his mother's gooey cunt-lips, his eyes closing in pleasure as he rolled his tongue slowly over her hot coital walls.

"Oh my," he heard his mother say, and then he felt her hips move as she worked with him, helping him get his tongue deeper inside her. Wanting to do his best to please her, Elliott pressed his face tighter up against her mound, sending his tongue further up that spunk-filled hole.

"Mmmmm..." His mother started to make soft moaning noises as he worked her over with his lips and tongue, gathering up and sucking as much cum out of her as he could. He kept drawing it back into his waiting mouth and swallowing, hoping his attempt at performing his duties would be deemed acceptable by both Jamal, and his mother.

"Oh yeah, that's the spot," his mother said under her breath as he concentrated on the upper folds of flesh inside her, pressing the tip of his tongue on the sensitive tissues on the roof of her vagina, just beneath her clit. All of a sudden, Elliott felt his mother's fingers slide into his hair on each side of his head, her hands gripping him firmly as she pulled him against her.

"Yeah, that's it, baby. Right there. Keep licking Mommy right there." Even with her hands almost covering his ears, her words reached Elliott clearly. He re-doubled his efforts, his tongue rubbing tortuously over the hot tissues on the roof of her steaming box. She held him there as he worked her flesh over and over, sucking and licking at her cunt. Her hips started to twitch just as he firmly pressed the tip of his tongue on a spot inside her that seemed to make her cringe every time his tongue passed over it.

"Yes...yes...YESSSSSSSS!"

His mother really started to shake as she pulled his face vigorously against her. Elliott realized he was making his mother come. He kept working that spot inside her as she bucked her hips repeatedly up against his face. As soon as she started to come, he felt the oily juices really start to flow from inside her, and within seconds she was spraying his face with her juices. He sucked and lapped it up eagerly, his cock already rock hard again, just knowing he was pleasuring his mother by eating her out. She continued to shake as he kept his tongue rubbing over the insides of her seeping trench, her warm cunt-honey finding a nice home in the pit of his stomach. With a last final gasp, she collapsed back beneath him, keeping her fingers embedded in his hair, but not holding him tightly-pressed against her.

"Well, it looks like somebody's enjoying the work our clean-up boy is doing," Gunner commented as the three boys watched Tanya breathe deeply, her heavy breasts rising and falling as she recovered.

"Okay, kid, that's enough for now," Jamal said as he reached out and put his big hand on Elliott's shoulder, pulling him back. Elliott gave his mother's pussy a final tender kiss before he drew back.

"Fuck, man, look at the kid's face," Zeke said. "She really pasted him."

Elliott could feel that his face was covered with her juices. He instinctively reached up and ran his fingers over his face, every bit of his skin sticky and damp with her womanly nectar. There was even some matted in his hair.

"She's a real gusher all right. I could feel it spraying against me while I was fucking her," Jamal said. "Anybody got a problem with that?"

"Fuck, no," Gunner replied. "It just proves she's as hot as she looks."

"I fucking love it," Zeke added before gesturing towards Elliott. "And I bet the kid does too."

"What do you think, Kid," Jamal asked, giving Elliott a knowing smile as he continued to stroke his resurgent cock. "Do you like when your mother comes all over your face like that?"

Elliott felt himself flushing as he climbed off the bed and guiltily dropped his eyes to the floor.

"Look at how red the kid's turning," Gunner said. "I think we've got our answer right there."

Elliott stood still and slowly raised his eyes to Jamal, wondering what they expected of him next.

"Okay, Kid. You did good. Now you can go," Jamal said as he gestured towards the bedroom door. "Don't worry, we'll take real good care of your mom. Maybe you can go play your new video game, or get that first tutoring lesson ready for tomorrow." He paused and looked at Elliott, that stern 'don't fuck with me' look back on his face. "You go it?"

"Yes. Yes, sir," Elliott responded as he stepped back and gathered up his clothes.

"Good," Jamal said as he took a step towards the bed, where Tanya was still lying, looking up at all three of them with anticipation. As all three boys move towards the bed with lewd smiles on their faces and stiff cocks in their hands, Jamal looked over his shoulder at Elliott. "We'll call you if we need you, Clean-up Boy. And close the door behind you."

...to be continued in "Busty Mom & The Bullies, Book 2"...