Christmas with Summer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Details. Work with me here," she said, flashing a knockout smile.

When I gave her a warm grin, she actually blushed, then I went to grab my wallet from the bedroom. Heading back through the kitchen, I passed the living room, where Summer and the guys sat watching me. Once I was out of their line of sight, I stripped.

Naked, I answered the door and paid for the pizza.

While still buttoning up my pants, I returned to the living room, and Summer was rolling on the floor laughing.

"Very funny," I said drolly.

"What?" asked John.

"Quick! Look!" she shouted, pointing outside. Rushing to our large bay window, they all laughed when they saw a middle-aged man wearing a long beard and turban climbing into a beat-up Nissan Sentra with a 'Pizza Guys' sign on the roof. Staring back at us, the poor guy just shook his head. A laughing, waving Summer gave him the thumbs-up sign, and finally he laughed and gave her one in return.

"Man, Summer, you're evil!" Aaron said admiringly, once we were all seated again at the playing table.

"Me, evil? Sweet, innocentmoi?"

Then she beamed at me. "Gotcha!"

"Yes, you have," I grinned, and she happily hugged herself.

John lost the next hand. His penalty was to play "Seven Minutes of Heaven" with the person who held the winning hand, who happened to be a nearly giddy Summer. We had to tell her how the game works, and she squealed in delight when Dave explained that the other players have no way of knowing what two people locked together in a dark room for seven minutes are really doing. Maybe they're faking everything? Maybe the sounds are real? Maybe they're totally going for it while trying to keep silent? Maybe they're chickening out and just talking? They're the only ones who will ever know, and they get to keep it as their own little secret.

Summer smiled coyly at John. "So, seven minutes of heaven, that's what I'm supposed to give you now? Hmmmmm...."

Aaron grinned, "Actually, since John lost, I think he's supposed to give them to you."

"Details. Let's get this show on the road," she giggled, pulling John up by the hand. "Wait," she said, coming to an abrupt stop. "Where are we supposed to do this?"

We all agreed that it should take place in a separate room, with the lights off. After that, we had a hilarious debate about the location. John and Dave argued that the two people were supposed to go somewhere hidden yet still close enough for the rest of the group to hear what was going on. Aaron and I argued that the losing couple—which we all agreed was bullshit in this case, since the punishment for losing was an awesome reward—should have as much privacy as they wished, meaning they could abscond to a distant bedroom if that was their preference. Our point was that they were free to do whatever they wanted, while the other players just had to sit there and eat shit in envy.

Since we were at an impasse, we decided to let Summer provide the tiebreaking vote.

"Whaddya say, sport?" she grinned to John. "Do you wanna go where we can be as loud as rainforest monkeys, or do you wanna go in the closet right here in the living room and still be as loud as rainforest monkeys? Either way, I expect an Oscar-worthy performance from you, buster! You know, just in case we only fake it," she added devilishly.

"Your call, m'lady," John said, bowing courteously before her.

"C'mon, you gotta go where we can hear you!" implored Dave. "That's the whole freaking point of the game! That's what makes it embarrassing or exciting or whatever for the people in the closet, and that's also what makes it funny or hot or whatever for the people who have to sit there and listen to 'em!"

Grinning like a bandit, Summer grabbed John's hand and pulled him straight into our living room's large walk-in closet.

All we heard for the first couple of minutes was Summer giggling, along with the occasional bumping sound whenever one of them awkwardly ran into something. After a few more bumps and giggles, all sounds ceased for a few moments before the bumping sounds started up again in earnest. Those were soon joined by the sounds of things crashing, and more laughter. Next there were deep moans from Summer, then we all busted up when we heard a steady rhythm of bumping and moaning accompanied by John yodeling in German at the top of his lungs!

We all cracked up even more when we heard Summer nearly sobbing with laughter. She really started hamming it up, crying out, "Ooooh, I didn't know you were German! Oh, god, Colonel Klink!Shtupp me! Pound my pussy with your big bratwurst! Mmmm, yes, fuck me, baby! Fuck me like I'm France!"

With Summer moaning up a sexy storm they just kept pounding away, and everyone was laughing like crazy until Dave finally called out, "Hey, Hitler! Time's up!"

We heard even more laughter, but not much in the way of any noticeable cessation of hostilities, then John shouted, "Hold on! We're hammering out a peace agreement!"

Summer laughed, "Yeah! I totally surrendered!"

We heard a new series of shuffling noises and bumping sounds before the closet door suddenly opened, and out popped John sporting a thoroughly satisfied smile, a comically disheveled Summer trailing right behind him.

Rejoining us at the table, she wore a sheepish grin as we all sat beaming at her. Unable to contain it any longer, we started laughing.

"What?" she asked, looking from face to face, then she began laughing too. "We were just faking it! Weren't we, honey?" she giggled, coquettishly batting her eyes at John.

"Absitively! Posolutely!" he answered.

"Umm,mademoiselle..." Dave said, gesturing to her top, then her skirt.

We all waited. When she glanced down to check herself out, we broke into laugher again.

Summer's skirt was on backward, with the zipper in the front. Her tank top was not only backward, it was inside out.

Knowing she was thoroughly busted, she laughed, "Umm, I got invaded and conquered?"

"Sweetie..." a grinning Dave continued, tapping his cheek, and we were all about ready to explode.

With a curious look around the table, Summer brought her fingertip to her cheek. Blushing gorgeously, she discovered the glistening rope of cum that ran from the side of her chin all the way to her temple. Ever the trooper, she dutifully scooped it up and popped it into her mouth. "Mmmm, yummy!" she giggled. "I wonder howthat got there?"

Dave won the next game, and Summer lost. She was delightfully tipsy by that point, as she'd had a few glasses of wine. When Summer was tipsy, she became horny, although that's not saying much since she became horny if the wind blew.

Everything made Summer horny.

More importantly to the situation, she also tended to become a bit boisterous and silly following a bit of drinking. One might even say she could become a tad rambunctious at times, and that's precisely what'd been happening over the course of the game. Summer had been popping off to Dave about all her winnings, including the episode when she'd made him wear a pair of her old stretched-to-hell panties to take our trash and recycling bins out to the curb. Summer being Summer, of course she couldn't resist dancing in celebration on the porch while poor Dave pushed those bins curbside. Whistling the famous theme song for strippers, she serenaded him with sexy catcalls before gleefully shouting, "That's it, baby, work that thing! Shake your money maker for us! Wooohoo!"

When our elderly neighbor lady from across the street came outside while laughing into her phone, we all turned to a giggling Summer, who quickly tried to hide her own cell phone behind her back. Knowing she was busted again, she stood there impishly shuffling her feet and grinned, "Oops!"

She waved excitedly at our neighbor, who waved back and called out, "Ooh la la!"

Summer shouted to her, "Once I'm finished with him, I'll send him over to you! He can clean your cat boxes!"

By the time Dave won a hand with Summer the loser, oh, yes, he was definitely itching for revenge.

"Thought you were pretty funny there, huh?" he grinned, giving her an evil leer that made him look like The Joker.

Dropping to her knees, her hands went to her face as she cried out disingenuously, "Oh, noes! I'm all askeered! The big, mean man is going to do big, mean things to me!" Turning to me, she continued, "Daddy, I've been a good girl! Don't let Unka Dave hurt me!"

Dave said, "Don't look at Daddy, little girl. Uncle Dave, not Daddy, is the one who is going to punish you. C'mere, pun'kin. Climb on up into Uncle Dave's lap."

Grinning, Summer crawled her way over to "Uncle Dave."

"Whatever are you going to do to me?" she asked with a pretty pout, sucking on her finger as she straddled his lap. Continuing to grin through her pout, she gave him a sexy wiggle of her ass.

"No, not like that!" laughed Dave. "You know how to sit on my lap when it's time for a spankin'!"

"Daddy?" she pouted again, looking over at me with mock-imploring eyes.

"You made your bed, honey," I smiled.

"And now I have to get spanked in it," she added in a solemn voice, nodding. Still wearing her breezy little skirt backward, she stood and leaned over the back of the couch. Pointing her ass at Dave, she gave it a provocative bounce.

"Is this how you want me, Unka Dave?" she grinned over her shoulder.

"No, honey, not like that. I want you over my lap."

Smiling sweetly, Summer obediently lay facedown across Dave's lap. With her long, beautiful legs stretched out behind her, she propped her face in her hands while raising her bottom nice and high.

"Like this?" she grinned, giving her ass another sexy wiggle.

"Just like that, honey. That's a good girl. Now, believe me, sweetie, this is most certainly going to hurt you more than it will hurt me," he said, deep satisfaction dripping from every syllable.

"Dave, if I may interject something here," Aaron said, interrupting them before they got started, "you need to keep in mind that my gift involves the dressing up of that pretty bottom of hers. I think we'd all appreciate it if you left me a blank canvas with which to work, you know what I mean?"

"Awww, and I was so looking forward to tanning this precious bottom!" Dave replied, probably only half joking.

"Also, no pain. That was the rule, remember?" added John.

"Yeah, the 'no pain' and 'nothing illegal' safeguards are always in effect," I said.

Wiggling her ass yet again, Summer flashed another sweet smile over her shoulder to Dave. "Don't mind them. A little pain is okay."

"Wow," said John, and Summer gave us a devastating grin.

"Still, Aaron's right," I cautioned, shaking my head in amusement. "We don't want to mark her, nor do we want her so sore that she won't even be able to sit down, much less have any fun. I'm thinking we'd all like her ass to be a happy ass tomorrow night, not a painfully welted one."

"Unka Dave, was Ithat bad? I know I still deserve a spankin' and all, but maybe you can go a teensy bit gentle on me?" she cooed, giving him an adorably innocent look.

"We'll see, little one..." he said, with a steely grin.

Summer turned back to rest her face in her hands, silently awaiting her fate.

Whack!

"Ohhhh!"

Startled, she jumped.

Whack! Even harder.

Gasping quietly, Summer simply accepted it, and Dave soothingly patted her bottom before lifting her skirt to take a peek at his handiwork.

"Hmmm...looks likesomeone chose not to wear any panties tonight," he smirked. "Was our little girl planning on misbehaving this evening?"

With a pretty giggle Summer looked right at John, who'd long since slipped her panties around his neck like a bandana.

"Actually," she said, smiling happily, "someone claimed my panties as 'the spoils of victory' during our peace negotiation!"

We all laughed, even Dave, until...

Whack! Whack!

Whack! Whack! Whack!

Summer cried out, but she didn't flinch.

Lifting her skirt again, Dave pulled it over her hips and left it there, baring her cherry red bottom. Summer looked back at him, then at her bare ass exposed to everyone. Panting softly, she lowered her head to the couch and raised her ass even higher, spreading her legs another eight inches or so.

When Dave treated her to another three sharp whacks, we all watched her firm, smooth cheeks shudder and recoil. With Summer in tears from the beautiful pain, she reached back to feel her bottom. "It's so hot," she said, caressing it.

Dave blew on his fiery red hand before smoothing it over her cherry moons with gentle strokes. He gave her a few more light slaps, alternating each one with loving caresses. "Such a baaad ass," he added teasingly, and she playfully shook her head in its defense.

He began fondling her sumptuous cheeks, pulling them in every direction. It was obvious that he was thoroughly enjoying the sight of her naked bottom, especially when he spread her open, exposing her pink pucker and shining wet pussy.

"It tingles," she said, looking back over her shoulder. "It's not a bad ass, I swear, Unka Dave," she breathed, wiggling it again for emphasis.

Continuing to sooth her mouthwatering bottom, Dave slipped two fingers into her captivating divide and over her asshole. Her breath caught, then she relaxed when he slid the side of his hand through her deep channel, passing over her cute little star on his way down to her open labia.

"Aaron, since you're so concerned about your fashion project, go grab me some ice," Dave said, petting her delicate lips.

Aaron took off for the kitchen, quickly returning with a glass of ice. Instead of bringing normal ice cubes, though, he'd brought a glass full of crescent moons.

"Perfect. Thanks," Dave said, taking the glass. Plucking out a piece of ice, he slowly dragged it across Summer's tempting curves, wetting them.

She initially jumped at the cold kiss to her hot split, tightly clenching her cheeks. She relaxed when he pulled it back out and began a repeating stroking routine, alternating touches of ice with fingertip caresses.

"Mmmmmm, that's nice," she smiled, completely relaxing her ass while spreading her legs even more. "It stings everywhere," she whispered.

Dave slid another crescent across her bewitching bottom, further cooling it down. Dropping the ice back into the glass, he used widening circles to smooth the cold water all over her lush perfection before slipping into her inviting crevice. Her inner thighs were dripping wet so he smoothed there too, delighting in every moment. Pulling his hands back, he drew first one then the other directly across the mouth of her pussy and up through her heavenly split.

Arching her back, seeking greater contact, Summer moaned as she raised her ass.

"Shhhhh," he whispered. "Relax, little one."

Summer stared up at me with a glazed expression, and I recalled her description of just how deeply Dave worshipped her ass. Now, savoring her bare bottom the way he was, especially with her presenting it to him so provocatively there in his lap, she knew he was in his glory. The fact that she was encouraging him only trebled her excitement, and probably his too.

She smiled, letting me know she was still enjoying what they were doing.

When Dave slid another crescent of ice into her wide-open groove, she remained relaxed. She even cooed a little, again murmuring, "Niiice." He wetted her down everywhere, from the top of her thighs all the way to her tailbone.

Her eyes flashed open, though, and she stared intently at me when Dave pressed the tip of the crescent into her asshole. Pushing gently, he inserted it all the way before pumping his finger in and out for a few delicious strokes. Her eyes wild, the muscles in her jaw working, Summer clenched her teeth in an attempt to avoid crying out. Her ass jerked again, then her entire body was wracked by an amazing spasm.

Dave withdrew the icy crescent, but he left it there, soothing it back and forth across her tender flesh. As Summer relaxed, he returned to dragging it all up and down her writhing split. When he passed it over her pussy, however, her legs and ass involuntarily clenched shut.

Leaning down, he whispered to her again. After a few tense moments, her body acquiesced, visibly softening for him. He stroked her outer labia, smoothing the water and her own juices all around her pussy; then, pressing his thumbs to either side of her trembling flower, he spread her lips.

John gasped when a small pool of what was obviously his own milky white cum dribbled onto Dave's fingertips.

Dave turned a thumb inward, collecting the pooling cum. Stroking through her pussy mouth, he pressed the side of his thumb past her lips, which bloomed in welcome. He slid the crescent across her sex and held it there; Summer's ass began gyrating around the ice, and soon enough the frozen moon was melting and shrinking. He slipped it inside her pussy, then he went back to stroking her tender petals. When the pooling cum thinned to a watery gray, he swept his hands smoothly over her ass again, stopping to cup and squeeze each perfect cheek before giving them a couple of finishing pats.

"All done, little one. That's enough punishment for one day."

Barely stirring, Summer continued slowly grinding her pussy against his hand, her bare ass glistening wet. The redness had diminished to a mere rosy glow.

Aaron smiled, knowing his blank canvas would shortly be restored.

"Up..." Dave said, patting her beautiful bottom again.

Summer roused herself only enough to lift her head and moan, "Mmmm, do I have to? I'm good, just like this. Please, Unka Dave, do some more...."

Happily wiggling her ass high in the air, she flopped her head right back down.

Watching such a remarkable spectacle, all we could do was laugh. Summer was bare-ass naked, sprawled across the lap of someone who'd just paddled her spectacular bottom cherry red, and she absolutely did not want to stop.

"Yes, little one, you have to get up now. Uncle Dave needs to use the facilities."

Summer giggled, "Okay, fine, this one time I'll let you go. I don't know what's meaner, though, spanking me or making us stop."

When she sat up, Dave slid out from beneath her and immediately headed off toward the bathroom with a rampant bulge showing in the wet crotch of his pants.

Grinning as she watched him make his escape, Summer dropped back onto her stomach. With her bare ass still blushing pink, she reached out to grab another piece of ice from Dave's glass. Giving us a coy smile, she drew it through her circling slit before slowly teasing the dripping crescent over every tempting inch of her gorgeous bottom.

So, yes, all in all, even though she had somewhat ratcheted back the frequency of sexual encounters following the initial rush of those first few wild days, she still managed to keep things uniquely fun and exciting for everyone.

Summer was truly a woman beyond compare.

~ ~ ~

"Sweetie, is it true that you've been obsessing all week over how to dress me for tonight?"

Aaron actually blushed. "Well, I don't know about 'obsessing,' but, yeah, I've been thinking about it a lot. I may never get another opportunity like this, you know?"

Smiling warmly, Summer reached across the table to clasp his hands. "Oh, you definitely will. I'll make sure of it."

Addressing all of us there at the table, she said, "Okay, that settles it. My gift to Aaron was an invitation to design my outfit for tonight, and there was no mention of giving the entire Slobber Brigade a vote. Aaron, this one is all yours. When we get home, you're going to dress me, and I'll wear anything you want. You just need to choose."

"I already have," he answered, with a smug smile.

"You're kidding, right?" I said, watching him in amusement. "After all your flip-flopping, now you suddenly know what you want? Okay, so which one did you finally pick?"