Christmas with Summer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Nice,' he thought.

"Give..." he said, taking her by her slender ankle. She scooted forward to the edge of the bed, giggling as she offered him her dainty foot. Smiling, he caressed it for a few moments before slipping on the blue heel.

She brought her foot up to look at it in the mirror, spreading her legs and opening her pussy in the process. When Aaron leaned down to kiss her delectable lips, she affectionately stroked his hair.

"See, Summer?" he grinned from between her legs. "Now do you realize just how great this Christmas present you gave me really is? Dressing you, I have total access to your body. Did you plan it this way? You didn't even know me yet when you came up with this gift."

"Details," she smiled.

"Okay, now the second one..." he said, kissing her pussy again.

She offered him her other foot, and he repeated the process. When she had both heels on, she brought her legs together and lifted them high in the air, twirling her feet to admire her heels from different angles.

"Jesus, Summer," he moaned.

She grinned when he leaned in and began worshipfully licking her pussy. Still holding her legs high, she let him drink to his heart's content from her flowing fountain. "Mmmm, Aaron, that's so wonderful," she purred, arching her back and raising her hips in response to his devotional tongue.

"Gotta stop...gotta stop..." he sighed, reluctantly pulling himself from her glorious pussy, and those amazing legs. "Stand, girl," he said. When she stood, naked except for her blue heels, he positioned her so that she was again facing her closet mirror. He painted his fingertips up the backs of her thighs and over her smooth, round bottom, his gentle touch making her skin tingle.

"I love what these heels do for your legs and ass. You're just impossibly gorgeous," he whispered. Standing behind her with his hands resting on her bare hips, he studied her luminous face in the mirror.

"What now?" she asked breathlessly.

"Now we try on your outfit," he answered.

She was about to say something, but thought better of it. Instead, she watched as he picked up the large scarf and brought it to her. "Arms at your sides," he said.

She was well past the giggling stage. Focusing on his every movement, she was intensely curious as to what he had planned for her; whatever it was, she knew it was going to be very special.

Obediently, she held her arms at her sides.

"Stand still. Don't move," he said. Slowly circling her, he ended up in front of her, where he draped the scarf over her left shoulder before sliding it back and forth a few times. "Keep standing still." As he moved around her again, she felt him touching the scarf, gently tugging on it.

"Hmmm...one or two?" he mused aloud, holding her waist in both hands. "Oooh, yes, this will work out perfectly. It's going to be even better than I thought."

As he intently contemplated her in the mirror, she stood excited and nervous, watching him.

'This is the hottest thing ever, being dressed by my lover,' she thought.

With Aaron fully drinking in the sight of her standing nude before him, she smiled beguilingly.

"Okay, this will definitely work," he finally said.

Starting with the right side of her body, Aaron used the embroidery needle to feed the fine silk ribbon through the lower of the two holes on the side of the scarf he'd draped over her back. Next, he fed it through the higher of the two holes on the side he'd draped over her front, tying it together in a little bow. He reversed the process with the other two holes before repeating everything on the left side of her body.

When he was finished, Summer saw what he'd created. Using the tiny ribbons to fashion a crisscross pattern of stays, he'd transformed her scarf into a transparent dress that draped over one shoulder in a bunch before fanning out as it cascaded down her body front and back, the ribbons forming eight-inch wide, waist-high X-patterns on either side. The X-patterns were tied very loosely, allowing a body-width gap between the front and back portions of the sheer scarf.

Her sides were left bare. She could see the full swells of her breasts, and her torso, hips, and legs were completely exposed. With the scarf floating delicately over her back, her curvy bottom was in plain sight.

"Turn," Aaron said.

She turned to face away from the mirror, and together they studied the rear view. While the scarf had sufficient width to cover all but the outermost contours of her hips, it was so short that it only barely shrouded her ass. She had maybe three inches to spare, and she knew that with the material being so light and wispy those three inches would immediately disappear with virtually any movement she made.

She imagined how she would feel wearing something so revealing while dancing at a formal-wear party in a crowded ballroom, and her pussy pulsed. Moreover, she noticed that the scarf was of a fine gossamer material; although it wasn'tcompletely sheer, it was still dangerously transparent. Were it white rather than royal blue it would be totally sheer. As it was, she could see the deep cleft of her ass, which somehow made her seem even more naked than if she'd been truly nude. She could also clearly see her dripping pussy. Smiling to herself, she realized that in heels she didn't need to spread her legs or bend forward at all in order to display her tempting sex.

Even when barefoot, standing straight and tall, the natural separation of her ass and thighs afforded anyone behind her an inviting view of her pussy. She had always loved that sexy quirk of her body; with the addition of high heels, it became deliciously explicit.

Admiring her rear view in the mirror, she saw that it appeared as if she was offering up her luscious pussy on a serving dish.

'You can see every little detail,' she thought, still smiling to herself.

"Turn," he said again.

Turning to face the mirror, she gasped. Her bare nipples were on vivid display, as was her alluring belly button. She could easily make out the perfectly symmetrical circles of her silver-dollar areolas, and her erect tips were veritable lighthouse beacons rising from the crowns of her firm, fulsome breasts. Again, although her scarf wasn't completely sheer in the front either, it was very see-through, and that was in the subdued lighting of her bedroom.

"I can only imagine how this will look under bright lights. I'll be naked for you tonight after all," she grinned, thrilling at the thought.

"We'll see about that," Aaron smiled. "Spread your legs a bit."

Spreading her feet shoulder-width apart, she could clearly see her pouting labia.

"Mmmmmm, youare sending me out naked tonight. It's a good thing I'm shaved, so you can really see everything. In this scarf, you can see my lips," she said with an answering smile, watching him in the mirror as he studied her pussy.

Grinning, he said, "You look so perfect right now that I almost do want to send you out there tonight just like this, but, no, we're not finished yet."

She watched as he went to his lavender bag and pulled out four gift boxes, each finished in black velvet. "Merry Christmas, Summer. I hope you'll always remember this night as fondly as I will," he said, presenting them to her.

When he opened the first box, Summer's hands went to her mouth in shock.

"Angel, you won't be completely naked tonight. I knew I couldn't send you out totally nude, yet it was difficult to find anything that wouldn't mar the perfection of your bare body. It took a while, but I finally found some things that I think will complement your beauty."

"Oh, my god, Aaron," she said, her eyes again filling with tears. "They're...they're so beautiful. They can't be real," she whispered in wonderment.

"Yes, they're all real. I would never offer you anything fake. Summer, these pieces are my Christmas gift to you. They can't even begin to approach what you've given me, but I hope you'll always think of me whenever you wear them.

"Here, you're my Christmas tree now. Let's decorate you."

The first thing he showed her was a pair of earrings. They were a single strand apiece, each with six large pearls, including a two-carat, princess-cut diamond at either end of each strand.

"May I?" he asked, holding the first strand to her ear.

No longer able to speak through her tears, Summer could only give a tiny nod.

"Beautiful..." Aaron said, turning her to face the mirror after he'd set both strands.

The diamonds sparkled brightly, and the pearls danced across her cheek.

From the next box he revealed an expansive necklace of pearls, diamonds, and sapphires. Formed into icicles falling upon her chest to kiss the tops of her breasts, there were five widely spaced strands of pearls trailing down from dual bands of alternating diamonds and sapphires that caressed her slender neck. As with the matching earrings, at either end of each hanging string of pearls shone a large diamond.

"The sapphires are for the beautiful blue of your eyes, and the diamonds are for their enchanting sparkle," he said. Glancing in the mirror as he kissed her neck, he noticed her mysterious eyes had turned his favorite shade of deep blue through her dazzling tears.

"And the pearls are for your wonderful white cum on my breasts," she finally managed to say. "That's what you were hinting at to John and Dave, wasn't it?"

"Yes, Summer. You're so beautiful when you wear my cum."

"I never feel more beautiful than when I'm wearing your cum. Even this gorgeous necklace isn't as beautiful to me as your cum is, glistening on my skin. Aaron, I don't know what to say. I never could have prepared for this, or even imagined it. This is overwhelming."

"Shhh," he said, opening the next gift box. Her breath caught when he clasped a sterling silver armband around her right biceps. Grecian in design, with delicate filigree tracing each edge, in its center was the image of a woman's eye formed of pearls, sapphires, and onyx.

"Oh, my god, Aaron, it's incredible! I've never seen anything like it! Where did you find it?"

"A friend of mine is an artist, and I had her alter a piece she'd already almost finished. I begged her to change the eye color to blue, to match the shade yours become when you're really happy. She said you'd better be one special girl, since it was a total pain in the ass for her to have to redo the iris. I assured her that as beautiful as her piece is, it belonged only on the most beautiful woman in the world, and that's exactly where it was going. I think she liked that idea, because she stopped bitching and seemed happy to do it."

"Please thank her for me," Summer said, gently touching the intricate gem work.

"I will, and so can you. We'll go drop in on her sometime. When she sees you wearing her piece, she'll want you to model all her work, I guarantee it."

Next, Aaron brought forth an elegant diamond and pearl anklet that matched the earrings and necklace. They were a single strand of fine white pearls, with a diamond clasp. Placing it on her right ankle, he added a tender kiss.

Summer stared down at Aaron kneeling before her. "This is amazing.You are amazing. Aaron, you always make me feel like a goddess."

Bending her knee, she raised her heel to admire her new anklet. "It's so smooth and slinky, and absolutely gorgeous! I love it!"

"God, Summer...your legs...you are just so impossibly beautiful," he said in wonder.

Staring up at her, he nuzzled her sleek calf with his lips.

"I'm impossibly lucky, and impossibly happy," she smiled, leaning down to kiss and hug him. "I'm also still naked! Wooohoo!" she giggled.

"Ahh, but not for long. I saved the best for last..." he said, returning to the bag and pulling out a larger gift box. "Close your eyes, Summer."

Floating on a cloud, she closed her eyes. She couldn't imagine what else her wonderful man had up his sleeve, nor did she even try. She simply stood basking in the feeling of cool pearls touching her body, as well as those warmer ones still dripping from her pussy. Sensing his hands raising her scarf, she heard the faintest of smooth tinkling sounds, then something was placed on her hips. She gasped when she felt his fingers at her pussy...a slight penetration through her wet lips...a gentle tugging...finally, her scarf drifting back down, softly coming to rest atop the elegant slopes of her gorgeous bottom.

"You may open your eyes now, Summer."

When Summer opened her eyes, she instantly became lightheaded. Wavering, she was held steady by Aaron. Blinking again and again, she stared in the mirror, certain that she had to be dreaming.

"Holy...oh, my god...Aaron, this is impossible! You did not do this! It must have cost a fortune! You can't give me this!"

"Merry Christmas, angel," he smiled, hugging her from behind. "You're definitely worth it. You are worth so much more, but at least this does some justice to your perfection. I hope you like it."

"Oh, god, Aaron, what did you do?!"

Shining beneath her sheer scarf was an incredible array of pearls, sapphires, and diamonds forming a g-string panty that matched her necklace, earrings, and anklet. Dual strands of diamonds and sapphires again made up the waistband, while an elaborate flower of diamonds, pearls, and sapphires were crafted into a clever clasp in the back. Attached to the lower of the two strands was a single streak of glowing white pearls running front to back between her legs.

Her bottom remained bare, as the single strand merely bisected her smooth curves. The pearls looked amazing against her golden skin, the beautiful separation of her ass rendered even more exquisite by the tantalizing contrast.

A single pearl kissed her blushing pink star, then the strand of pearls split the deeper pinks of her pussy lips before reappearing in the front as a dramatic slash of shimmering white that opened and brilliantly displayed her moist, succulent labia. After caressing her exposed clit on their upward journey, the pearls joined another flower of diamonds, pearls, and sapphires at the center of the lower strand of the waistband.

Summer smiled dreamily in the mirror. "These pearls represent more wonderful cum dripping from my ass and pussy. That morning on the patio, when I was lying on my stomach, you all saw your cum leaking out of me, didn't you?"

"Yes, Summer. That vision inspired my search for these panties. It was the most amazing thing I'd ever seen, and John and Dave agreed. You can't even imagine how beautiful you were. This is as close as I could come to recreating that look for a New Year's party."

"Ohhh, god, Aaron...mmmm, that is so sexy. Still, you didn't need to do this. Honey, you know you can always have the real thing. If you want to see your cum dripping from my ass and pussy tonight, just keep making love to me. Decorate me in cum. Baby, I promise you, I'll wear it with pride. Don't you realize that even now your warm cum is spilling from my pussy, and that's exactly how I want it?"

"This is a special evening, Summer. You'll see. To accomplish everything we have in store for you tonight, we need you to wear at least a little something."

"I'm 'legal' now, you mean," she smiled.

"For where we're going, yes."

"Oh, god. Are you going to tell me what we're doing tonight?"

"No, angel, I can't. Other gifts still await you, and I'm not about to spoil the surprise."

Beaming, he held his hand over her head in a formal presentation. "My gift was to dress you in a manner befitting this most auspicious of evenings. Now, princess, let me see you walk in your beautiful raiments."

Crossing one foot in front of the other while slowly strutting around the bedroom, Summer gasped at the delicious sensation of cool, silky pearls slipping back and forth through her pussy and over her clit. Her scarf dress was so lightweight that the slightest of movements caused it to breeze up, playfully exposing her. She saw the fullness of her flawless ass in royal blue relief, the exquisite white strand dividing and vividly describing the centerline of her smooth, sexy bottom. Shaking her head in amazement, her eyes were drawn to the sapphires and diamonds sparkling on her dancing hips. She sat on the bed and crossed her legs before the mirror, noticing when her thighs parted that the single strand in the front had slipped inside her pussy; those pearls were only visible as they entered and exited her bare slit, otherwise the heart of her dripping sex was naked where it embraced its precious treasure.

"Aaron, this is the most wicked outfit I have ever seen. I can't believe you came up with all this. The way these pearls feel in my pussy, I think I'll be coming the entire night just from walking, or even from simply crossing my legs. You, sir, are an evil genius, and I love you for it."

"It's wicked, yes, yet it's still elegant and beautiful. I want you on display. When people see you tonight, they'll say to themselves, 'Now there is a woman to be worshipped. As long as I live, I will never see her equal.' You say I make you feel like a goddess? Youare a goddess."

Taking her hand, he brought it to his lips, then he gently touched her face. "Thank you for this perfect gift. Summer, how did you know?"

Her joyous eyes shining warm and loving, she smiled, "I got lucky?"

~ ~ ~

"Okay, guys, she'll be out in a few."

"It's about time! We were beginning to wonder whether you two were ever going to come back," John said, smirking at Aaron.

"We still have a ride to catch," added Dave.

"Come on, let Aaron enjoy this," I said. "I have a feeling it will be well worth the wait."

Aaron answered, "I want you all to go into the den now. I'm going to bring Summer out to you. When you hear the bedroom door open, close your eyes. Don't open them until I say so, and don't cheat."

We heard Summer call out from the bedroom, "Aaron, could you come back, please? I need you to check one last thing!"

Grinning, Aaron returned to the bedroom.

~ ~ ~

"I want to make sure you think my hair and makeup are okay. I tried not to overdo it."

Matching the exotic look of her royal blue scarf dress, Summer had applied a light dusting of smoky indigo eye shadow to complement the provocative crimson of her glossy lips. Her long hair was tied up in the back, with two strands trailing down to frame her beautiful face.

Aaron stared curiously at her bare arms and legs, their subtle sheen having caught his eye.

"Oh, that? I smoothed on some glitter body lotion. Look..." she giggled, posing with her leg out. Next she presented her bare arm for his inspection before raising her drape to reveal her glimmering bottom. Finishing with a flourish, she showed him her sparkly stomach and breasts. "I went for the goddess look, like you said."

"Perfect. You're a walking dream."

"As thoroughly drenched as you've made me, I must be a walking wet dream," she grinned. "Okay, I'm ready. Make them close their eyes, like you made me close mine."

"Way ahead of you, beautiful girl. I already told them."

Aaron took Summer by the hand and led her into the den, where he stood her before the fireplace. Smiling with deep satisfaction, he noticed that the flickering flames gave Summer an ethereal glow.

"Hands clasped behind your back, shoulders straight, chest out, legs spread. Make me proud, angel," he whispered.

Giggling beneath her breath, she tried to position herself as instructed. When she thought she had it just right, she looked to him for approval.

"You're perfect," he grinned, kissing her on the cheek.

Shooting him a nervous look, she pounded her chest with her fist, making a motion like her heart was going to leap right out.

He whispered, "They'll never stand a chance. Knock 'em dead, gorgeous."